Nimble does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. Nimble paid version starts at US$19.00/month.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Industry: E-Learning
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Daily for Free Trial
The Best CRM for marketing
Nimble is the best tool to use and you can reach a large number of consumers through various channels such as emails. Their interface is extremely user-friendly and which enables you to collect a lot of information, and the Email interface is good and allows for smooth communication with consumers which helps in building relationships with them. it truly is the best CRM tool in the market.
The problem with software is that it is suitable for small businesses. However I would like for them to have customisable options such as home screens.
- Industry: Education Management
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Nimble user review
We utilize this tool to facilitate numerous sales transactions with partners throughout the globe. The platform ensures clear visibility by delivering the right message to the partner members. The tool is quite dynamic and adaptable overall.
Through a variety of methods, including email and the web, we have been able to reach potential customers more effectively.
It features a reasonably straightforward, intuitive, and well-organized user interface, and it is a reasonably comprehensive CRM that combines other programs effectively.
They provide reliable help that pays close attention to online inquiries.
It is excellent in every way, and as of right now, no problems with CRM have been discovered. however, I think it's better for small businesses than for large ones.
- Industry: Computer Software
Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.
We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business.
Things we like:
* Price point is reasonable
* Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us
* Automatic integration with social media
* Shared information with several people on our team
* Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created
I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are:
1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one.
2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences:
2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.)
2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this.
2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually.
3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months.
4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.
- Industry: Banking
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Marketing tools with Nimble
It's nice to see a customer relationship management system that isn't driven entirely by salespeople, and efforts in Account Marketing and sales may be tracked very well inside the system. The pricing is straightforward, with only one direct plan to choose from. Nimble ensures that my customers, my most valuable assets, are well taken care of—a speedy and dependable solution with excellent assistance for customers.
It has a few minor glitches. Many times, the thumbnail images of the contacts displayed the incorrect photo. There were certain aspects of sending emails that did not operate as intended. The surveillance of social activity was severely restricted to only a few sites, and the offered functionality was quite restricted.
- Industry: Marketing & Advertising
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
A handy helper for lead management
We use Nimble pro as our main CRM system, we work with leads there.
I appreciate especially the ease of working with leads and their segmetation.
Formating of emails is not easy to use.