- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
Robust inventory management tool
Provides a wide variety of functions to optimally manage inventory tracking.
Facilitates tracking of products at all stages through a verification and logging mechanism for employees. Allows you to generate reports for real-time analysis, enabling you to review, track and manage supplies efficiently. The suite of integrations it offers is simple to perform and very productive. With bar code scanners you can be very accurate in collecting data on products in stock.
It was a bit complicated to finalize the integration with some third party platforms.
- Industry: Hospital & Health Care
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Practical, economical option for Inventory Management
Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !
Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.
Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.
Alternatives ConsideredSalesforce Marketing Cloud
Reasons for Switching to Zoho InventoryComplete solution / package to run a business, not only inventory management.
- Industry: Computer & Network Security
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for Free Trial
Build ecommerce with google merchant store integration
Zoho inventory is backbone for google merchant store integration and other Market Place. Can Monitor everything through single window
Easy google merchant store integration
Mails for automatic inventory reports
Market place integrations are available
Free trial can't be used for a small lingerie shop
Difficult to enter measurement
Alternatives ConsideredZoho Commerce
Reasons for Choosing Zoho InventoryDifficulty to integrate other market place and Google Merchant Centre
Reasons for Switching to Zoho InventoryMarket Place Facility and Google Merchant Centre
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Weekly for 1-5 months
Average tool for inventory management.
Very basic and average tool for inventory management. I would recommend this for new startups or the one who wants to use basic functionality.
Easy to use with basic feature for new users. Good for micro/small business.
Very limited features are present in this. A user cannot integrate various tools/platforms into this to adjust the inventory.
- Industry: Automotive
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Zoho Inventory - Worth it's Price in Gold
Ease of use.
Ability to link other Zoho Products like Zoho Books.
Not implementing changes fast enough to make program even better or more functional!
Alternatives ConsideredQuickbooks Online
Reasons for Switching to Zoho InventoryValue and not being tracked like the QuickBooks does.
- Inventory Management Software
- Warehouse Management System
- Order Management Software
- Inventory Control Software
- Electronic Parts Catalogue Software
- Order Fulfillment Software
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Software
- Inventory Optimisation Software
- Online Inventory Management Software
- Supply Chain Management Software