About Synder

Synder is a finance management solution with a focus on bookkeeping automation for small to midsize businesses and accounting professionals that work with SMBs. Synder integrates payment systems (Stripe/Paypal/Square) with...

Browse Synder Reviews

Jamie S.

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Synder Invoicing

We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

Pros

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Cons

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Jadon L.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

review

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Pros

The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Cons

nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Don S.

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Pros

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful.
I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Cons

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Enid N.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Pros

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Cons

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Annie S.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

So far, so Great!

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Pros

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Cons

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

Alan M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 04/06/2019

Saving transaction time

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Pros

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Cons

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Ruben A.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Synder Works Great

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this wonderful application. Synder has helped me in a transition period while trying to find a new bookkeeper. Since I'm not so skilled at this, I was especially appreciative of Yar's kind support to help me through the sign-up process. Everything works smoothly, and they are very responsive!

Pros

Sync worked immediately and connected with my Quickbooks without issues. Support staff was very responsive and kind.

Cons

You have to manage the total number of syncs per month and this may involve workarounds if you're importing past transactions.

Shana P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

Very Good

I really like it and will continue to use it.

Pros

Very easy to work with. Online chat people are very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me greatly and took the time to answer all of my questions.

Cons

It was a bit misleading at first, but after online chatting with a rep it became more clear to understand.

Matthias M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Syncing Square with Synder is a breeze!

This company has the best support people you will ever find. It's 7.20pm here in California, I didn't think anyone would be able to help me at this hour, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available to help me via chat. I got all my locations set up in just a few minutes. I also had a lot of questions and she answered all of them, she knew her stuff. Thank you so much, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! and Synder for how easy to use their system is.

Pros

Best tech support team
User friendliness

Cons

So far there is nothing I didn't like, this app is great!

Jeremy J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Great customer support, They actually want to solve your problems

Pros

The automated transaction matching and integration with QuickBooks Online save a whole lot of time. Integration was easy and it allows for multiple connections with payment processors and ecommerce platforms.

Customer support is fast and they know what they're talking about. Very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me out more than once and patiently answers any questions and guides me through anything I need.

Cons

If you've got an existing manual solution it may be hard to swap to this system. It works well with our new business but I couldn't make it work smoothly with our older business which we've been matching manually for a few years.

The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark. It feels very expensive especially since it costs more than QBO itself and doubles in price for the 1000 transactions/month tier which is overkill for some small businesses but required during our busy Christmas months.
I've had a shipping tax override issue where I've had to manually modify half of my transactions in QBO, I'm expecting this to be fixed in the next couple of weeks with their next update though.

Candice V.

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

Easy To Set Up & Track Payments

So far so good.

Pros

I'm using this with my Quickbook account. It makes tracking all the expenses and payments that I get easy. I got setup with one click and now tax time is going to be a breeze. It also makes compliling PIL statements much easier.

Cons

So far I haven't run into any. I would say that it was a little clunky to figure out how to add all my accounts.

Reggie B.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

Really Good Program and Customer Support

I had a really good experience with my trial and the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great.

Pros

it made integration with Quickbooks easy

Cons

it could be made easier to match existing customers.

Tracy C.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Great App

I found this app and started using it as my PayPal bank feed hadn't updated for a few days and I needed (wanted) a way to still download the information without having to rekey all the data. The work I do is voluntary and I want to spend as little time as possible doing these little (but very important) jobs.

Pros

The ease that you can sync with. Hardly any effort at all.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of works just as expected.

• Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Great Software

Pros

It was an easier sync between stripe and qb than trying to use Zapier

Cons

I'm sure I will find something to complain about, right now it's a savior.

Matthew V.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Great Product & Service

Pros

Easy to Sync Data into Online Accounts, saving heaps of time and frustration

Cons

Nothing yet, works great. Hope it helps you too

Shirley R.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Support Review

I was just introduced to Synder through a free trial and the amazing support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] through a zoom meeting and chat. He walked me through the use of the app and was extremely patient and enthusiastic about sharing the features with me. I am excited to use the app to make my bookkeeping much more efficient.

Pros

It seems easy to use. However, I have just been introduced through the trial and have not yet used it beyond the initial 10 syncs.

Cons

It appears seamless in its coordination with QuickBooks.

Jamie C.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Business Payments review

Pros

It's really easy and intuitive to set up. Upon starting, the guide gives you a lot of information and preselects some options so you're ready to go.

When syncing, all the information is ready. I was able to locate all the old transactions from almost a year ago and sync them all into Quickbooks.

Cons

They don't give you an option for buying syncs less than 1,000 transactions and the unused syncs don't transfer to the next month.

Shawna L.

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Best Customer Service

Great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered all my questions and was very helpful!

Pros

Very functional and easy to use..great customer service

Cons

nothing so far..everything is great. I will let you know when i have been using it longer

Sam K.

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Great addition to Quickbooks

Brilliant support at all times.

Pros

Easy to set up and works seamlessly with Quickbooks with a multitude of settings that can be configured to your particular setup.

Cons

Nothing to report, all is running smoothly.

Jeremy H.

Reviewed on 26/04/2021

Stripe to QBO

Pros

The solution is easy to setup and relatively intuitive once you are on onboard

Cons

Had to find a work around for syncing historical data but was not that difficult.

Sean C.

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

Awesome

Pros

Does all of the guess work for me! Less time doing the books and more time running my business!

Cons

There are no cons! This software is awesome and works like a champ!

Lavinia J.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Great sync for Quickbooks and Stripe

The app is great and good value for the money.

Pros

Intuitive and easy software that even beginners can use

Cons

The names have to exactly match in order for the sync to work. This makes it difficult sometimes.

Kate T.

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Very easy app to use to sync PayPal with Quickbooks Online

Pros

Easy to set up. Cost is competitive and reasonably.

Cons

Nothing. It was easy to set up. We even got a follow up call the next day to confirm all was working ok.

Leah C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

AMAZING app

Time-saving. User-friendly.

Pros

This is saving me the time of entering each transaction manually! Honestly, I am so excited about this!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't love yet.

Oneida F.

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Great App to Sync Stripe payments and transactions!

Pros

The dashboard is very easy to use. This app saves so much time and it makes the reconciling process very easy.

Cons

I really did't find any con to this application.