About Negotiatus

Negotiatus is a purchasing solution that helps businesses streamline operations related to delivery tracking, billing, budgeting and more. The automated strategic sourcing functionality enables users to build a unified catalog by...

Browse Negotiatus Reviews

41 of 29,520 reviews
Barie S.

Negotiatus Review

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Pros

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Cons

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Kara R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Clunky, Products often come used or broken

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

Pros

The ability to copy links from amazon to add new products that aren't listed on the dashboard or product lists.

Cons

The website and technology isn't very intuitive. Items often come in miniature form, for example and ball pop walking toy was ordered and when it arrived it was roughly 4 inches tall. Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming. Delays in accounting shipping costs and actual costs deducted from budget frequently result in people going over their specified budgets.

Response from Negotiatus

Hi Kara, thank you for sharing your feedback, My name is Zach and I'm the CEO at Negotiatus. We hold ourselves to high standards, so I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating. While Negotiatus does not ship orders ourselves, we are actively working with your vendor to ensure that the items you receive meet your expectations, and we are happy to issue a full refund for the items you were unhappy with. In addition, our team would love the opportunity to speak with you about your budgeting feedback so that we can deliver a better experience. Please contact me at [email protected], or give us a call at 646.665.7383.

Replied 16/04/2021
Khrystopher B.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

#1

Love it

Pros

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Cons

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

Top Negotiatus Alternatives

Kylie Y.

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

9/15 Review

Overall, the experience has been great.

Pros

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Cons

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Kasey W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Easy Consolidated Ordering

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Cons

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Sara D.

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Quick and Efficient Ordering

GREAT!

Pros

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Cons

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

Elizabeth C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Easy To Use! Great Platform

There are many benefits of using Negotiatus! It allowed me to not worry about bugging my boss for her credit card or wasting time punching in numbers. Makes my life super easy and cuts ordering times in half.

Pros

Working as a publicist in the beauty industry, we have to order materials and gifts on behalf of clients all the time. This takes all the guesswork out of it. The platform is super easy to use and I like the fact that the customer service team is super attentive to any problems that arise. They've made my life so much easier. The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials!

Cons

I don't like that sometimes tracking takes a while to show up.

Shaun R.

Wecare

Onboarding and training were seamless and well planned. I love that our team is only ordering from the platform and not 3rd party sites.

Pros

Having all products and ordering centralized in one platform, easy to use for our staff.

Cons

At times orders will stay in the souring/active orders for 2-3 days when they were approved right away by an approver

Catalina M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 09/08/2021

It has been a good experience and i would recommend it.

Pros

I am about to control everything that i buy in one website

Cons

Sometimes i need to return things and it takes longer.

Shelley G.

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

Negotiatus software review

Pros

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Cons

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number.
Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

Centralize your purchases

They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

Pros

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Cons

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

Alexander W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Pros

Easy to consolidate invoicing
Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously
Support is responsive

Cons

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents)
Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Rachel G.

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Pros

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Cons

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

Chelsea C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Super intuitive system. Excellent customer support

Positive! I use Negotiatus weekly and feel I am able to find everything I need for the office in one place.

Pros

I like how easy it is to find the product I am looking for. The delivery tracking is also extremely helpful so I can have a better idea as to when my supplies will arrive.

Cons

Sometimes I am sent the wrong product, but customer support always send a replacement in a very timely manner.

Jamie S.

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Helpful way to order all products from one vendor!

Before COVID awesome. After COVID a little rough, but only because so much product is on back order.

Pros

I no longer have to go to multiple sites to order our club supplies.

Cons

Updates on out of stock inventory our not accurate.

Emily L.

APLO review

Pros

one platform for all, easy to access and quick sign in.

Cons

the set up of the dashboard , maybe not so user friendly.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Great experience with Negotiatus

Negotiatus is an effortless way to save money.

Pros

Negotiatus was easy to set up among our numerous offices. I like that we can see just how much we've saved since starting Negotiatus.

Cons

The one challenge I've found is the ability to block items from being purchased.

Mark C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

ShipMonk

Pros

Interface with vendors, reporting capabilities

Cons

product receiving features
financial coding of orders

Juan P.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Overall, satisfied

Pros

The software is relatively to use. Adding to products is simple and products are delivered quickly.

Cons

Not sure where to find how much I've spend on my individual clinic's budget each month.

Joe M.
  • Industry: Printing

Purchase fulfillment made easy

I have been very satisfied overall. This is the first time I've used software like this so I cannot compare but I don't see a need to use any other software for my purchasing needs

Pros

I don't have to shop around to find the best available prices on items. Plus it streamlines the ordering process for frequently purchased items.

Cons

Sometimes when items are ordered together but ship separately the order will show as complete and there isn't any way to track the individual shipments.

Courtney L.

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Very user friendly

Pros

I love the fact that it has everything we need to order in just an easy search. You can also add notes if something is out of stock or if an item should be your 2nd or 3rd option. I love that I also receive emails when I should expect the delivery.

Cons

Could improve the order history. When you have many co workers you have to go back and search for an email order you placed a few days ago. There should be a filter

Mary D.

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Streamline Office Ordering

Pros

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Cons

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Cynthia J.

Review of Negotiatus

My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

Pros

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

Cons

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

Maxwell B.

Reviewed on 05/09/2017

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Pros

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Cons

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

Josh W.

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Negotiatus - Procurement simplified.

We've really saved time using the platform and our purchasing and procurement has been streamlined.

Pros

Negotiatus has really helped us spend less time sifting through dozens of vendors to procure products that we need daily to run our business.

Cons

At times the experience can be intimidating for new users, but it's easily overcome.