About Deskera Books

Deskera Books is an easy-to-use tool for business owners. The dashboard gives users a quick overview of orders, invoices, bills, receivables, bank account balance, and much more. Users can create professional invoices with a...

Browse Deskera Books Reviews

Azim R.

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Ease of use, smooth experience

Overall is great experience I should say. As thing get easier with this software, we can focus more on other things.

Pros

CRM, api. These 2 things really make deskera different. With integration ready with other app, sync between them is just a few clicks away. Integration is the thing I like the most about this software.

Cons

It's lack integration for bank feed for my country. As I'm using other bank rather than integrated bank, it makes extra effort to key in some data manually.

Xero

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Deskera had more integration with other app. Especially with web base app to sync data. This makes the different.
Richard C.

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Serious integration-with the suite and with those outside

Pros

Say bye to QuickBook

Deskera is a substitute for my QuickBooks that I've been using for the past 2 + years. In addition, Deskera not only provides an accounting solution but also eliminates the need to use HR Partner for an HR solution for my organization! The CRM is the cherry on top, can't wait to see the growth efforts of this ASIA Pacific business as the product is only going to improve from here on, on the basis of their founder 's dedication as it has been in the industry for the last decade.

Cons

I used many invoicing systems, like Wave, and a few smaller separate ones, as well as the invoicing portion in a few product suites. What attracted me to Deskera is not only the existing integration of three internal components for our core business needs, but what seems to be a strong comment on both more in-house integration with related services and concrete plans to work well with outside services like Pabbly connect

Carrie S.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Deskera is a great combination business solution platform!

Pros

As I prepare to launch my business, I love the convenience and affordability of having an all-in-one solution for accounting, CRM, (and payroll if I decide to expand in the future). And I have to give a shout-out to how interactive and responsive this company's management team is, as well. They are ever-present in the Facebook group, giving lots of video demos, responding to posts, keeping us updated on new features and plans, asking for our input about which features we want next, solving problems, and treating us exceptionally well overall! I've never seen such warm and dedicated company leaders as these. It makes all of the difference! I highly recommend getting Deskera to have an integrated system, and get that personal touch as you are included in the development process of this tool.

Cons

I think that the CRM portion could use some more advanced features, and I have faith that the wonderfully responsive Deskera management team will take all of our suggestions to develop the product to its full potential!

Top Deskera Books Alternatives

Harper W.

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Melissa B.

Reviewed on 24/10/2017

Dr. suman H.

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Deskera will create a new era in integrated business management software

Pros

All-in one software for managing business processes.
Very short learning curve.
Amazing mobile app.

Cons

Automation features are missing (update: they are coming up with visual automation builder - impressive)

Randy P.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Bad purchase

their tech team and sales team basically lied about its capabilities. They can not be reached, and will not return phone calls or emails.

Pros

it was relatively inexpensive, but really a waste of money since it did not work. We needed it to keep track of mfg machines and production.

Cons

Does not work for what we needed it to do. we were promised it would take information from our mfg machines and work with our production, which it did not do at all.

NetSuite

price
Marcell C.

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Very Solid Platform, excited for the future

Pros

The UI is beautiful. The development is fast and they are very commited to making this a complete solution for SMBS. You can also manage multiple brands which is sweet. It simplifies complex things as well

Cons

I would like to see more training for noobs as well as different use cases that shows clearly how people would set things up and why/how certain features are used in their day to day process.

Russ P.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

not what we paid for

Deskera was not able to provide the features we were most interested in. They promised they could make the adjustments but kept delaying it. Once payment was made in full, it became harder to communicate with them. We were promised a refund, but have not heard from them for months, no returned calls or emails.

Pros

the cost was very competitive.. if it worked

Cons

it did not perform the tasks we asked for. Syncing with our manufacturing so as to better give us an idea of costs per unit.

• Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Committed founder and Amazing community

Pros

First impression is the best impression, Committed founder and Amazing community.. looking forward for the journey

Cons

Australia not supported yet, this will be supported soon I beleive

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

Completely Amateur Software

I would stay away.

In the span of 1 month, I initially reported 4 bugs, only to have 2 bugs fixed, and I ended up with a whole new set of 5 bugs. All while wasting 30+ hours QA'ing the product for them because they don't know how to integrate with Stripe properly.

The reviews on G2, Capterra, and Appsumo must be sponsored because there's no way I'm the only person who integrated Stripe with Deskera and I'm the only one with tech glitches. 3 business owners contacted me asking why I'm sending duplicate invoices. Kudos to the Deskera team for adding Stripe integration WITHOUT testing and WITHOUT performing QA.

Pros

Nothing was positive about this experience for 4 months.

Cons

It's been 1 month since my original request to have fixes to something so simple, and more importantly, REASONABLE. (1) Email invoices directly from Deskera app (2) Add a payment link in the body of the email. (3) Add a payment link to the attached invoice. (4) Add payment details to their Integrated "Stripe Express" Dashboard. For bug (4), imagine as a business owner receiving 20 payments and none of them have customer info or any other details, all that Deskera shows is a blank page with totals. Photo is attached here https://tinyurl.com/yfev3e5g. This was the response for (4), and I quote: "If you further want to confirm who all have paid, that is what the Bank reconciliation process is for. You will need to reconcile your bank against the various payments you receive regularly as well..."

(1) was resolved
(2) was resolved
(3) was not resolved
(4) was not resolved
There is a new (5th) problem where integration with Stripe sends out phantom invoices that are separate from the invoices generated in Deskera. Accompanying the (5th) problem is a (6th) problem, where this new phantom invoice contains (A) a different Invoice # (B) contains different net terms and (C) contains a different date of issue. Another new problem after integrating with Stripe, (7) there is no connection back and forth. I.e. I send out an invoice for $1,000. Client asks for a $200 price adjustment. Deskera invoice is updated to show $800. The payment link does not update to reflect new $800 total.

Hemant S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Stop paying for multiple tools and apps after switching to Deskera

We're quite happy about it after switching from Intuits QBO has it's quite complex to use. Most of our business needs get fulfilled from the Deskera.

Pros

It has all the features which we ever wanted for running over business like CRM, Invoicing tool, and Finance management module to understand the flow and utilization of the money.

Cons

Nothing as such but native integrations with Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda as well as some essential features like revenue projections and forecasting will make it a killer business tool.

Marilyn D.
  • Industry: E-Learning

This Is a Now and Future Purchase

One of the reasons I looked at this deal was to streamline my systems, which currently consist of several products.

Some of what is offered by Deskera; the Warehouse, and Packing and Shipping for example, is beyond what I need, however it is great to know those features are there for the future.

Pros

My initial thought was: "OK. WOW. Where to I start?" I pressed the 'Open' button, which is available for all features, and voila, a walkthrough video popped up.
Deskera have thought the onboarding process through. The headings, icons, and clear signposts make it easy to navigate and find your way around. There's also the option to upload a demo company App before you get started so you can safely have a play around and set up new invoices, bills, and see how everything works without compromising (or messing up) your own data while you learn.

It is super easy to create an invoice; much more straightforward than the software I'm currently using.

Cons

There is still some work to be done with UK compliance, however the completion of that is on the roadmap for Q4 2020.

Lata M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

Deskera is a boon for small businesses.

This software helps in taking the business digital right from accounts, CRM to ERP management. The software’s pricing too is not very expensive and the customer support is really helpful.

Pros

I have been using Deskera for about a year now. I run a small organization where I used to face difficulty in keeping track of my finances. This software was a savior for me. It’s made our book keeping more efficient and helped us in building an online setup.

Cons

The software took a while for us to getting used to that’s when we reached to their customer support who helped us extensively to get on board with it. Since then have found this very useful.

Reena S.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 09/11/2020

Best Product ever used

It's amazing tool

Pros

Simple, Intuitive and complete package for business operations

Cons

Nothing.....It's like FB keep exploring keep enjoying

Saurabh P.

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

Best tool to have in this Corona Time

Pros

I find really good UI/UX software is very stable . They do have good plan ahead like launching store .I love the CRM part the most as its very user friendly .One of my reason is their integration with their inventory integration especially with woocommerce. I have connected my store with their woocommerce integration. My goal for this in inventory management and people management

Cons

everything is good with this product.only thing they should be working in support and knowledge base

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Features and support have been fantastic

Pros

We are glad Deskera was suggested to us at a conference. The Perfect ERP for our size of company, and helps us stay organized.

Cons

Graphic interface could be improved, but it seems Deskera is always improving.

Roberto G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Total Failure in Implementation

The customer support is not existing despite an agent and a so call " success customer consultant " , not able to answer technical questions, not able to implement and suggest procedures , not ABLE . That's it .

Pros

The idea of having a software with unlimited license is good + the geotagging for customer service is also a good idea but we never had the chance to see it working

Cons

A lot of bugs in the software and extremely slow and tedious implementation which ended up in a complete failure until our entire organisation rejected to use the software . We put an end of it .

Karan U.

Reviewed on 14/04/2017

Real-time updates, easy to use and works on cloud

Deskera Cloud ERP gives you 360-degree insight into your daily business operations by streamlining processes across your enterprise. Deskera makes you responsive and agile with fully configurable product capabilities and real-time notifications and updates.

Raul F.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Your desk to keep things in place

Pros

I like this platform for several reason. One it is beacuase its many functionalities, second because it is user friendly and pages load fast, thrird because development team is very attentive and listening. They have received +100 M in founding. So it looks promising. I plan to integrate my shopify store (or use their own ecommerce platform to have a clear view of data as Cost of Good Sold, real profit, best customers, etc). And easisy integrate accounting and CRM also for marketing purposes.

Cons

Some features are now being developed. What is good because they are done listing to the market and with the newest technology.

Tae Y.

Making the Switch

It covers distinct separate phases of my company and allows for the combining of different paid services. I look to continue saving on monthly expenses by having an effective and budget friendly solution.

Pros

I love that the developer of the software is listening to the users inside their Facebook private group and implementing the suggestions and changes. Any issues that arise are handled and provided with constant updates.

New features and integrations are being deployed frequently, adding value to the purchase.

The features and rich enough for my purposes and provides a tremendous value for my company.

Cons

While the software is not complex, making the transitions from decades of Quickbooks is time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import all my data and make the process a bit quicker and smoother. (Unless I overlooked this option somehow)

Ryan W.

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Deskera Books is a great replacement for QuickBooks.

Pros

I've long been searching for a replacement for QuickBooks. Even my Intuit certified accounted loathes QuickBooks. Deskera Books has an easier interface and does everything I need it to do for invoicing and balancing my bank ledgers.

Cons

None so far. It does everything I need from an accounting standpoint.

Xero

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

QuickBooks can be cumbersome and is expensive. Deskera Books does everything QuockBooks does and more. Deskera also has an integration with WooCommerce natively, so recociling sales is even easier.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Pricing and the native WooCommerce integrations made Deskara a slam dunk.
Arman M.
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

An affordable alternative to Xero and Quickbooks

Very good. Finally, I can ditch all the costs associated with Quickbooks.

Very easy also to switch from their user interface since it takes the same terminology any accountant CPA would do. Easy transition.

Pros

Very complete Accounting software that has everything a small business needs.

- Multicurrency
- US Tax compliance Ready
- Inventory Management
- CCPA & GDPR compliant

Very solid and quality product overall. great combo if you use the full suite (namely Deskerra Sales CRM + People for HR).

Cons

Nothing in particular.

EU Tax compliance is lacking a bit at the moment but being in touch with their development team I know it will be live very soon.

Ameya A.

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

Finally Something That Works for India

Overall the experience is good so far.

Pros

Hi, I have been looking for a software for our oganization that can manage customer support, invoicing and other regular tasks. We were using Zoho for quite sometime and later the cost got unaffordable.

When I discovered Deskera, it solved most problems. It is easy to use, affordable.

The best thing is that is is compatible to Indian GST. I have tried many tools before switching from Zoho but none was natively compatible to Indian GST

All tools either had an option to manually add all details to create a remotely good and compatible invoice as per the norms.

But Deskera handles all that on its own. Also since it is cloud based, we are not restircted to one location and can work on the go even on the phone via the mobile -app

Also, it comes with 3 in 1 tool. It provides Deskera Books, CRM and People.

So I dont need to rely on multiple tools. I am happy that i discovered them.

Cons

It was a little tough to switch from other product but may be that is involved in all transitions.

Kenton M.

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

Just buy it, it's improving every single day

I was not terribly happy with Deskera at first, but since dealing with their support team, my opinion has totally changed. They are great, and very responsive as previously mentioned. I am excited to see where they take this software, as I have no doubt that they will do great things with it. They still have a passion to please their customers, which is sorely lacking in most offerings on the market today.

Pros

Their responsive customer support is the best part. If you have an issue or find a problem, they act very quickly to resolve things. The program is also a pleasure to look at, and the app is quite nice also.

Cons

The product, well, this iteration of it, is young, so there are still glitches and bugs to work out. But they are not sitting back and taking their time on this. Development is very fast, and things are being added and corrected all the time.

Kashoo, ACE Retail POS and Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

The price was right and nothing else really came close to its broad functionality, especially at its price point. Not many programs can run your business operations and your HR department while costing so little per month.