About Invoice2go

Invoice2go is an accounting management software designed to help independent contractors and small businesses create invoices/estimates, accept clients' payments and generate performance reports. Users can customize invoices by...

Browse Invoice2go Reviews

David M.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Pros

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Cons

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

David L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

Great simple to use invoicing software

Pros

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found.
Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!.
I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cons

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Response from Invoice2go

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Peggy H.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Great for small businesses!

My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

Pros

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use
, but they look good as well.

Cons

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Response from Invoice2go

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Replied 17/03/2021
Malcolm S.

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

The best fit for my business

I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

Pros

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

Cons

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Giovanni M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Pros

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with.
You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app.

I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card)
Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Cons

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system.

if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Debbie L.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 29/04/2018

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Pros

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Cons

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Jared H.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Just another invoicing app

Pros

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Cons

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Response from Invoice2go

Hello Jared,
Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Brian H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Julie k B.

Reviewed on 30/07/2017

It was useful until it started rounding up

Pros

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Cons

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Shane S.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

Great application

This app has performed on the highest level for me and my small business! I highly recommend this product!

Jennifer B.

Reviewed on 04/06/2021

Makes Invoicing a breeze

I am very much a pen and paper person. However, Invoice2go has made it easier to keep track of client's, invoices and expenses.

Pros

We have been using Invoice2go for 7 years and it seems to get better and better. It is such an easy site to navigate. The help desk was actually helpful!

Cons

I would like to be able to have a profit and loss statement and be able to process payroll.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

A great tool the Contractor, Self Employed, and the Traveling Workforce...

Invoice2go is effecient, practical, and can even be fun. I recommend this program for anyone who works for themselves and needs a quick and easy way to instantly provide professional, quality invoices for services rendered or when a receipt is necessary. It stores everything for you safely, and allows you to modify also. It's safe and secure so I have no issues of potentially having to deal with outside tampering of my created or new invoices. I can send them to my customers with ease and do it instantly.

Pros

What appealed to me most about Invoice2go, was the different layouts and options they offer so I could customize the look of my invoices. It allowed me to personalise them for my customers.

Cons

At this point I can't think of anything worthy to complain about, overall this has been a very useful tool for me.

Tricia C.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

KEEP ORGANIZED AND GET PAID FASTER

fast and organized.

Pros

I'm a creative, so dealing with billing and numbers are not my favorite thing to do. When I found Invoice2go my Saturday nites changed forever . I bill immediately after each job.

Cons

nothing I like everything about this software. also love the upgrades too.

Brantley P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Over Priced Slow Processing Company!!

mixed hard to get support... Support says issues are fixed ans there not.

Pros

Clean formatted invoices. They use to be cheap. Not anymore. I will never reccomend them anymore!!

Cons

Over priced sluggish responses. Load,Load more Load... Limbo land. Up you need to re start your device.

Donncha M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 22/11/2016

A mess waiting to happen, i promise you this product is pure shit......just wait till it loses...

A joke.....a sick joke. It will destroy you i promise, it prints blank statements, re arranges your invoices, duplicates entries , slows to a standstill when downloading, loses complete entries all the while you can not trust this mess, and as for the Zendesk?????? please give me strength.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Loses data

Kenton K.

Reviewed on 19/07/2017

Marian C.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Maximum disapointment

Extremely disapointing, tried to contact them several times always having an automated reply from a robot, there is NO customer service.

Pros

This is somehow good about making quotations, nothing else.

Cons

Decided to give it a try as found it useful for quoting, I was never aware they can, and they took payments from my customers, on my behalf, without my agreement and without holding any bank or financial details about me or my business. Settings are completely wrong if you are non-US and it's a very complicated, time consuming and laborious process to put them right. Your quotes and invoices will have links to third parties, as well as promoting themselves instead of your business. Will send unnecessary and detrimental reminders to your customers. The template for when sending a quotation or invoice cannot be modified and saved, you'll have to edit the text every single time. Once my prescription runs out, which unfortunately is 1 year, will leave and never come back.

Nicole M.

Reviewed on 08/11/2016

Invoice2Go for small business

I originally used this software for our small business and found the invoicing very quick and easy but found it frustrating that it was limited when it came to gst options

Pros

Ease of use and simple layout of invoices

Cons

Lack of gst options to have inclusive of gst amounts

Nicole Y.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Great time-saver!

Pros

I like having the ability to create my personal invoices and send them out all from one location.

Cons

I would like more reminders on sending invoices and what balances I still have.

David T.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Invoice2go

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Pros

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Cons

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

Glyn H.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 06/03/2021

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Pros

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Cons

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

Response from Invoice2go

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team.

We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] Thanks again!

Replied 17/03/2021
Rohan H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

Great App

Love the software guys!
Great job..

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Cons

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

Response from Invoice2go

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Elizabeth M.

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Was once a great app.........

Disappointing

Pros

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

Cons

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.

I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Response from Invoice2go

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you again!

Mulder S.

Reviewed on 22/02/2021

Invoice and Quote reliability.

Pros

It is easy to use and not too expensive. Auto notifications is very handy.

Cons

Some invoices and quotes does not reach my clients and I get no notification. I cc myself on all inapp. mail and get them but my clients do not always get the mails.

Response from Invoice2go

Hi Mulder! Reliability is huge, especially when it comes to your business. Glad our software can be a handy tool for you. If you have any difficulties with invoice sending, please contact our team at [email protected] Thanks!

Replied 31/03/2021
Damian L.

Reviewed on 23/06/2016

good invoicing on the go

Pros

on the go ability, Easy to use, good reports, needs auto-reminders to make collection easier updates one time must have for small business

Cons

android version little complicated to get around