About DealerCenter

DealerCenter is a cloud-based dealer management system designed to help small to large businesses manage processes related to accounting, customer relationships, auctions, inventory, digital marketing and more. The centralized...

Browse DealerCenter Reviews

1,336 of 1,321 reviews
Dan E.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

David B.

Reviewed on 21/10/2017

Great

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

Sean T.

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Top DealerCenter Alternatives

Jonathan R.

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pros

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Richard C.

Above and Beyond

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

Michael N.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

Very impressive and powerful.

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

Carolyn R.

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

EC CARS

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pros

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Cons

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Kenneth S.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Customer support was good

Pros

The concerned customer representative was cordial Always go to the fullest extent possible to solve any and all my issues. Never seems to be wearied or troubled by my constant need for help with navigating through dealer center

Cons

Unable to manipulate sale dates owing to hard set default built into software. It costs too much in comparison to newer products on the market

Ashley B.

Reviewed on 08/12/2017

Extremely flexible and reliable with a wide range of products and AMAZING customer service!

A one stop shop for the majority of our business needs.

Pros

The software has continued to grow to fit our needs. We can choose as little, or as many options as we would like and make changes at anytime and customer service is always knowledgeable and available to help with these requests.

Cons

The inventory feature sometimes has bugs when you are trying to sync the mobile app data to the server.

Raul F.

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

My Dealer Center review

Loved it. made it super easy to install and worked with me throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dealercenter to all my associates.

Pros

Software is easy to use and is super user friendly. One of the best parts is your customer service. It goes above and beyond and answered all of my questions.

Cons

No complaints from me. Its hard to find any true downsides to the software and your customer service.

Stephen A.

Reviewed on 07/12/2017

The best DMS for the small used car delaership

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Pros

The company is so far ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing anything a dealer could want from a DMS. From our website to inventory. I have been with Dealer Center for over 6 years and I don't keep using them because their bad!

Cons

some times, there technology gets ahead of their support. But, they are always willing to get the answer and fix it

Mohammed A.

Reviewed on 07/06/2018

The Best All Over!

Everything they have to offer is great! It is much easier and greater and helps me do more business.

Pros

The best thing about the system is that it is fast and the e-contracting is easy and faster than before.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I would change about Dealer Center. Although it would be nice if things saved without me always having to hit the save button every single time.

Clint H.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Hands down the best DMS / CRM for what it cost. It out performs systems that cost thousands...

Does EVERY aspect of my dealership.

Pros

I like almost every aspect of the system. Customer service is spot on and always ready to help. Wonderful system !

Cons

None. I'd like to see the front and backend report separate. It gives avg for units sold. That's the only change that I'd like to see. The reporting could be a bit easier if you're not integrated with quick books.

Jay C.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 21/10/2018

DealerCenter

I wasn't too happy with the customer service. A lot of lack of knowledge from their reps. Customer support turned things around for me.

Pros

Dealercenter does a lot more than I thought it did. I learned this from spending one hour with Customer support

Cons

There should be an additional status for vehicle that keeps the car in inventory but removes it from the web.

Ricky P.

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

exceptional and very professional

The fact that everything is at my fingertips, I can access all my lenders all at once.

Pros

My favorite part of the system is the ease of use and how organized the system is also the customer service is top notch

Cons

There really is not anything that I can criticize about this system, it is so easy to use and the customer service is great to deal with

Asim V.

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

V1 Autos Inc

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an excellent job with training

Pros

I like how everything is all in one place and very simple to use and navigate. All forms and docs in one place. Having used CarsForSale and MoneyMaker, DC is a better system that doesn't confuse me and has everything from marketing to the amazing CRM system which they don't offer.

Cons

Nothing yet at this moment that I can think of

Jim A.

DealerCenter review

I have been with the company over 4 years now. I like the database and the support team. My only complaint would be the database will slow down at times. If that could be faster that would be great.

Pros

It handles all of our inventory and loan apps

Cons

It could be faster. I see you are adding Dealertrack, that will be nice.

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Dealercenter's awesome

Pros

It's so easy to use. I will save you a lot of time and it has a lot of tools to get you selling cars. And if you can get the rep to help you with services, you'll be in the best hands.

Cons

There nothing so far that I can say is a con on this software

Stacy R.

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

A Management Software that's easy to use with excellent customer service!

Pros

It's quick with not stalling or loading time. Pretty simple to use. Cust support rep was so helpful. She understood what we were looking for and ensured it was addressed right away. Cust support rep is an incredible help who is on top of any inquiry or concern we might have. The turn around time and service from their employees is what makes Dealer Center great. They know that time is money.

Cons

The DMS needs more website template options. I do wish there was a HTML option to format the height and width of particular portions of the website.

Bryan G.

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

My experience has been good. The software is works great

Pros

I can run multiple banks on here! searching for customer is simple. theres many tools for the full DMS .

Cons

A few bugs. sometimes it lags. some of the print forms dont fully fill in cash deals. it doesnt allow u to have mulitiple users on one account

Kenrick H.

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Team was helpful in helping me take care of a printing problem. I appreciate the help and...

Pros

DealerCenter is easy to use and gets my deals down quickly. DealerCenter has very good service. Always enjoy dealing with them

Cons

Not really. Everything is good to go. If I have a problem I can contact team and they will take care of it

Nick H.

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

Car Depot LLC

Was really easy. The staff are wonderful and knowledgeable.

Pros

It is easy to use. The dashboard is amazing. The reason i am migrating to Dealer center is because they have everything the I need. It is a one stop shop....I highly recommend dealer center

Cons

So far so good! I will use it some more and if i find something to recommend i will definitely share with dealer center

Rick K.

Reviewed on 17/11/2017

Great

everything as a backbone software for dealerships!

Pros

The software provides easy access to my inventory and doing deals has been very easy, April walked me through important issues and advice and was very friendly nice and professional!

Cons

the least i like about the software is the loading part, i think it could be integrated to be a bit faster but overall the software rocks !

Kiara R.

Reviewed on 03/01/2018

I love DealerCenter! customer service agent was extremely helpful during the website developmen...

Pros

The software is user friendly. I liked having someone to work close with on the development of the upgraded website. The design is very fresh and clean, setting our dealership apart from the competition.

Cons

While it is not terrible, the inventory is synced with another system so it affects the deleted inventory and it pops back up. It may be a human input error on my end, but it is something I deal with. The tech support team has tried to resolve it a few times, but it happens again after a while.

Deshon W.

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Our Dealer Center experience

I have not had any problems with Dealer Center..

Pros

I like the way it was user friendly and is able to transfer directly to Dealer Center..

Cons

The fact that it does not offer quality leads..