About DealerCenter

DealerCenter is a cloud-based dealer management system designed to help small to large businesses manage processes related to accounting, customer relationships, auctions, inventory, digital marketing and more. The centralized...

Browse DealerCenter Reviews

1,330 of 1,321 reviews
Leandro O.

Reviewed on 14/05/2021

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE!!

CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

Pros

LOVE EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE VERY GOOD AND ORGANIZE!!

Cons

NOTHING AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT

Josh A.

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

DealerCenter Use

All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Arturo P.

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Donnie B.

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Jason C.

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

Teriellen H.

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

DealerCenter is the best!

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Cons

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

Elie S.

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

DealerCenter is awesome

Pros

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

Abe A.

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Ana B.

Reviewed on 31/01/2018

Dealercenter

Pros

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter.
You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it.
If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

Juan e C.

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Excellent

Pros

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

Ody D.

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the...

Pros

We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

Cons

The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.

Jason L.

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Most Bang for Your Buck

Top notch!

Pros

I really think you get the most out of this system for what it costs, I have the value bundle which includes the DMS, CRM, booking service, advertising, and a website. It allows me to easily integrate with all my finance companies in one location. I really like having one location where I can handle all my daily dealership needs and the support that they offer is amazing. My rep has helped me to set up the system and customize things to the way I need them to work more efficiently for my business.

Cons

Sometimes the system goes down or has trouble printing on Chrome which is what I use most often and it does slow the flow when I am not able to print what I need when a customer is present.

Matin N.

Reviewed on 29/06/2018

Easy Access and very useful especially the mobile app!

Organization of deals and Autocheck integration.

Pros

How easy it is to use and how the app is very user friendly. Customer service was also great and walked me through every step with Dealercenter's website and mobile app. Also showed me extra features of Dealercenter I had no idea existed!

Cons

I can't complain about anything with Dealercenter. It is the most user friendly and easy to use software on the market.

Gary G.

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Carla was amazing in helping me set up my account. It was quick, easy and I was able to start...

Pros

Dealercenter makes it easy to get up and running right away. I love the fact that as soon as my set up is complete, I can literally sell a car right away. I don't feel tied down by lengthy contracts and outrageous stipulations, the sign up process is quick and i'm off!
Carla my rep was the best!

Cons

The software can be a little difficult to use with certain browsers. I would have an all black page printed out sometimes while printing a deal . Despite having other options for desking deals, i continue to use DC because of its many PROS.

Ali S.

Reviewed on 06/06/2018

Great Experience and System

Is a great all in one system, from lenders submissions to advertising.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that I can do everything from one system and the support I get from Desiree and all the other reps there is great!

Cons

I have used Dealer Track in the past and they offer "pay off communication" which tells me exactly how much the customer owes at any given time so I can assist my customers better.

Tooraj J.

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

Awesome Service

I used to be a customer for carsforsale.com and needed to cut back on expenses so I decided to go with no website but cargurus only allows inventory to be updated through a third party.
The customer representative helped me figure that out and also sold me a website though dealer center.

Pros

The features that need monthly payments that customer representative helped me discover.

Cons

the monthly cost that is being charged for more services.

Reviewed on 01/06/2018

Support staff was extremely helpful. They had my website up and running the same day.

Pros

The best thing about this software is how everything is integrated. The website, inventory, sales process, leads etc. Everything is in one place which makes it easy for me to manage my own leads as well as oversee our other sales employees.

Cons

Currently there is nothing I dislike about the software. It has 100x better than when we were using carsforsale.com

Glenn I.

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Dealer Center getting better

I have used Dealer Center for two years and I use it every day. We suscribe to their CRM and their credit bureau along with their NADA guide.

Pros

I like Dealer Center more than I have when I first began using the software.
They make every attempt to better their product and features.

Cons

Some of their pricing of options are too costly for the sector and competition. The al a carte pricing should be grouped or packaged

Catherine J.

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Affordable DMS

The system is really good overall and their support system is available when you need them.

Pros

As a small sized independent dealer, this simple to use and relatively inexpensive dealer management system has what I need to run my business.

Cons

The one thing it is missing is that it doesn't have a tool to work up leases, which is a big problem.

Sammy Y.

Reviewed on 07/03/2017

Dealer center is great

My rep is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the product. I can proactively finance a customer within a couple of minutes, by running credit, entering vehicles and using route one submission. Structuring cash deals is very easy and printing all the contracts they have available. Dealer Center has really helped me be more successful.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

some of the user permissions.

Ping Y.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017

comfortable and willing to use

save time and efficiency !

Pros

The new function for our dealer is CRM, easy to contact customer and reply customer request of vehicle. It's more function than other's CRM which was use before.

Cons

there is only one missing function is automatically send inventory list to customer email . Hope this features is coming soon!

Sadique S.

Reviewed on 23/03/2018

We used DealerCenter for many years, since 2008 & we always received excellent customer...

Pros

What we like most about the software is the ease of use, always upgrading features, the bulk emailing and text messaging.

Cons

What we like least about the software with the Dot Matrix printing & the LAW contract needed to be printing on a specialty printer, although now they are printable on plain paper.

Mark C.

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Dealercenter Review

Pros

my experience with one of the rep was not only helpful but she was patient, diligent, and thorough in signing me up and letting me understand, very user-friendly. I really appreciate the professionalism, the caring, and support from my rep!

Cons

nothing so far, everything has been great

Jonathan S.

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Great All In One for Deals

quick applications and responses to lenders

Pros

I really like the ability to pull a customer's credit with the quick credit option it makes things very easy.

Cons

The fact that the deal status does not update itself automatically when done with their sister company Westlake Financial Services

Jim M.

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Dennis provided excellent training

Pros

User friendly. Service and training from rep was excellent. Having everything as a single sign on makes running a dealership so much easier. Anytime we need support they're a phone call, chat or e-mail away.

Cons

so far, DealerCenter has been great! no complaints.