About Frazer

Frazer is an on-premise dealer management software that assists used car dealerships with accounting and inventory management. Its key features include form management, tax calculation, prospect management, a customer database...

All Frazer Reviews Apply filters

Browse Frazer Reviews

Rush D.

Reviewed on 22/04/2021

Thanking [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the computing Dept. For going beyond everyone else.

I needed help with expanding a couple of forms for our By Here Pay Here car lot. Other service reps (99% of the time are on the ball and extremely helpful) could not help with typing up a form. However I was transferred to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and BOY! Lucky me. He was very helpful and where 2 other reps had said no...he said yes and did the task in the same few hours and emailed it to me for my review. Are you kidding? This rep is an asset to Frazer. I am really appreciative of his can do attitude and customer service mind set. People like him are a breed apart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Thank you. This is the only other way to let your company know what diamond they have in you. Be proud of your work. You earned it with me. Have a blessed day.

Pros

Ease of use. Simplicity of the program and decent client care.

Cons

Realy not much to dislike. If I had to say something then, the customer service at times will not think outside the box to help the client until you ask for management

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Rush,
Thank you kindly for the great feedback. It's good to know you find Frazer easy to use and can find the help you're looking for immediately 99% of the time. With regard to that 1%, forms can be a tricky topic due to the inherent legalities that come with them. This is why our support techs recommend submitting custom forms directly to our forms department for review from within Frazer's built-in Form Request feature. That being said, you are correct, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a gem that exemplifies the Frazer way and we're glad to hear you treasure his work as much as we do!

Replied 07/05/2021
Amy H.

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

Pros

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Cons

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Aaron H.

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Their service will not be beat

They are just exceptional. We have been with Frazer for 20 years and I cant think of a single bad experience with them.

Pros

Their customer service. The software itself is extremely user friendly. But ultimately it is the customer service that makes them unbeateable. If we have an issue or a question, it is handled immediately. When you call, you are not put on hold for 20-30 minutes. They pick up in seconds. Everytime I have called I have felt like the upmost priority. I've had issues that truly didnt even pertain to them. Issues that I was unsure who to reach out to. And they have been the ones to help. Just an extremely awesome group that goes above and beyond for their customers.

Cons

Any of the features that I have had an issue with in the past, they have always worked their best to customize to fit our needs better. Obviously different companies will have different needs. But I truly have no complaints when it comes to their software and service.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Aaron,
Thank you kindly for the excellent review! We hang our hats on providing the best support possible regardless of the issue at hand and your comments made our team's day. Here's to another 20 successful years of working together!

Replied 24/02/2021
Linda B.

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Must have for Used Auto Dealers

We list all our inventory on Frazer, we do all our sales through this software, and we send all vehicle info from Frazer to our website and advertisers.

Pros

Frazer is easy to use and always is there to help, if you have a problem. If have used Frazer for over 20 years and have seen many wonderful changes over the years. Frazer is always trying to improve and meet the needs of the dealers using them. They also are fair with their pricing.

Cons

I have discussed this with my staff and we can not come up with a problem. I know this is strange, but we are very thankful for Frazer.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Linda,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Frazer and are very thankful for the opportunity to help your business with day to day operations as well. Hopefully, we will have the privilege of continuing to provide you with quality software and services for 20 plus more years to come!

Replied 17/12/2020
Kenneth S.

Reviewed on 24/01/2021

Top Shelf, tried many other software products !!!

Frazer makes putting a deal together simple. It also make tracking inventory and costs simple. The reports and daily paperwork are by far better than anything we’ve used.

Pros

We’ve used this software soon after they were approved in Texas. We bought it, trained ourselves and have been using it since. It was and still is that simple to use. We have had questions, but the support is there when needed

Cons

Frazer serves the majority of our needs, we have had some small problems exporting pictures to other sites, but they have always been resolved.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Kenneth,
We appreciate your great review and are glad to hear you find our software simple to use! It's also nice to find we've been able to resolve any issues you may have had in the past since we take great pride in our customer service and welcome you to let us know if there are any further needs we might be able to help you fulfill in the future.

Replied 24/02/2021
Victor E.

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

The Best Used Car Dealer Program

I have been with FRAZER software since 1992. and I have nothing bur positive things to say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff. His team is friendly, incredible, amazing and very knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use and how much it can do for your business.
Customer support is the BEST of any industry.

Cons

I cannot answer this question because there is nothing I do not like about it.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Victor,
Thank you kindly for the fantastic feedback and we are proud to be your Dealer Management Software of choice since 1992. We look forward to many more years of continuing to provide you and your business with the exceptional product and support you deserve!

Replied 21/09/2020
Tara D.

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

Affordable & Easy To Use

Frazer has been very helpful in keeping track of all payments, costs, inventory, profits, etc.

Pros

Frazer is an affordable dealership software. Easy to track vehicle costs and payment for in-house financing. You can use on multiple computers. Uploads pictures straight to advertising websites. Creates all forms for sales. Customer service is great.

Cons

You have to pay a lot extra for certain features like ach payments, text messaging, and some other features.

Abe J.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

VERY GOOD

NOTHING BUT GOOD

Pros

EASY TO USE TO ANY BODY NEVER USED IT BEFORE

Cons

VERY PRECISE AND FRIENDLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORK

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Abe,
It is fantastic to hear you find Frazer easy to use and have nothing but good to say about our product and services. We look forward to continuing to earn your praise and welcome you to let us know if you ever need a helping hand as we are always happy to offer one!

Replied 22/01/2021
William B.

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

It has been a great asset to my business for years now and they keep improving the software.

Pros

It helps my keep my dealership organized in many ways and at a great price .

Cons

I'd like to be able to export the trade ins before completing the sales .

R R.

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

Biggest bang for the buck

100% satisfied. Customer service is both kind and knowledgeable answering any questions and resolving any problems which are user error most of the time. Number 1 in dealer software!

Pros

Always updated with State and Federal regulations

Cons

Nothing to complain about.

Kary S.

Reviewed on 02/03/2021

Simple and Dependable

Have used Frazer for years and am very happy with it.

Pros

It is easy to use and I always great help from customer service if I have questions.

Cons

I have not really come across anything that was difficult or hard to use with this software.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Kary,
Thank you kindly for the great review. We're happy to hear that you find Frazer easy to use and our well-trained support staff has been able to help you overcome any difficulties you may have come across. We look forward to continuing to provide your business with the quality software and support it deserves for many more years to come!

Replied 18/03/2021
Oneka I.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

I LOVE FRAZER

Pros

I love Frazer! I've been using it for over 10 years now and I thank God for it! Very easy to use and it keeps me on track!

Cons

Can it integrate with Quickbooks? That would be great!

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Oneka,
Thank you so much for your kind words and we love all of our dealers as well! Some great news for you. Yes, we can integrate with Quickbooks Desktop. Please feel free to give one of our knowledgeable support techs a call at 888-963-5369 and we will be more than happy to help you get the integration set up.

Replied 22/01/2021
Mark F.

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Great product for the money!

They are great with support and willing to go the extra mile. Tough to find a business that is willing to help you more.

Pros

For a smaller business this will do all you need and more for an outstanding price. The customer support is awesome as well. They have been very willing to add forms for us as needed as well.

Cons

No real negatives for a smaller to mid sized car lot.

Glynne K.

Reviewed on 07/11/2015

Floor planning

Yesterday I was at my wits end trying to balance the numbers in Frazier to my floor plan company. I called customer service and was fortunate enough to reach Tim at Desk #50. He worked with me for over 1/2 hour to finally balance the numbers and he DID ! He was very knowledgeable, personable (great sense of humor), patient, I guess I could go on but I think you understand! Bottom line is yesterday Tim taught me how to figure out something that appeared to be in a foreign language before I called!!! GREAT JOB TIM!!! Frazier CS is the BEST always!

Purfect C.

Reviewed on 07/03/2017

To Frazer Company,

Please Have Frazer Company thank Mike in Help Desk 46 for Helping us fixing our problem with both our Oki Data Printers and Software on both our computers, which we been having multiple problems with and other agents weren't able to figure it out other than Mike. Please send our thank you to Frazer and Mike from Purfect Car for the great service we received.

PurfectCar Team

Andre B.

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

Fraizer Help Desk

I am new to Frazier and whenever I have a question the help desk personal are very patient and helpful. Keep up the good work

Pros

Ease of use

Leopoldo M.

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

Just great!

Our rep was very helpful and patient.
Which now days customer service everybody takes it for granted!

Jon C.

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

Support was terrible....

Would not help integrate, no quality help from Frazer......... every time we called we were given another person who had no idea who we were. We had to explain our situation starting from the beginning every time.. Extremely frustrating.... Refused to give us a primary support person. Last straw was that we were told to type in 15 pages of L & AH factors to get our back end moving. Other software companies handled that transition in 5 minutes by scan. Whole process took 4 weeks and we still weren't up and running on their system, finally we said enough and went back to our old system,. Still shopping for a quality
all-in-one crs/dms with a reasonable transition and quality support.

Michael S.

Reviewed on 17/02/2016

Great Customer Support!

Called up and requested Jenni from accounting and was immediately transferred without any hassle. Jenni immediately connected to our software and went right to work! Within minutes....no seconds...she had the problem fixed and we were on our way to selling more cars! Thank you Jenni for your amazing customer service!

Joe M.

Reviewed on 21/02/2015

Had Frazer for many years..

We started with them when we were smaller and still with them for many years. Its simple to use and very informative especially with floor planning.. However there are limitiations Id like to see corrected in the near future such as CRM, SERIVCE TOOLS, PART INVENTORY, CASHIER SCREEN and WEB BASED>

Ivelisse D.

Reviewed on 21/01/2017

Technical support

Thanks to customer report representative, He resolved my issue in one try less than 30 minutes!!!! Wohooo now we are up and running a GREAT JOB!!!

Pros

Very organized

Cons

That we have to work off of the main computer

Steve G.

Reviewed on 14/11/2014

Frazer great software

Their program and customer service is the best they care about you the dealer. When a new form comes out 15 minutes it's there on my form page. We had a computer crash and we had backed up our files with them and we were up and running in 15 minutes...

Gayle P.

Reviewed on 02/12/2014

Employee Commendation

Due to the excellent service I received from Patrick today , we will be able to complete a very important sale today and many others to come! Patrick is a definite asset to your company. He was efficient, polite, and most willing to help me!!

Amelia R.

Reviewed on 31/12/2014

Outstanding Customer Service

Patrick was the greatest customer service rep I have ever dealt with. he was extremely patient and understanding with me and helped me beyond belief. i am very happy with Frazer system as a whole.

Bryan Z.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

not super useful

Pros

Was able to contact me to v12 software i have cancelled Frazier

Cons

Felt that i was able to create the same info and uses through excel for free

Response from Frazer Computing

Thanks for your review, Bryan. If you would like any additional training or help in learning how to use all the features of Frazer before you go, you can always contact our Support team to see how we can meet your needs. We're sad to see you go!

Replied 03/04/2019