About QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce is a powerful cloud-based inventory and order management software for modern online businesses. Seamless integration across all major e-commerce platforms ensures that product listings, orders, and data stay...

Browse QuickBooks Commerce Reviews

Phill
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 19/07/2015

Love it

I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately.

Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Pros

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Cons

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug.

I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7.

On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

Response from TradeGecko

Hi Phill,

Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

Replied 20/07/2015
Mashudu Hilary

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

QuickBooks Commerce Review

I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

Pros

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

Cons

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Kristof
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 06/06/2017

Basic plan

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german
- Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice)
- Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Pros

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based
Ipad app
Intelligence functions
Magento connection
Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

Cons

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories)
- 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to export basic and quickbooks template and then mix 2 complex CSV files... Would be an improvement to provide an template that contains all data of provide custom template on request.
- branding & identity: limited invoice text = Terms and Conditions?
- branding & identity: there is no preview function to see the different Document Specific Settings when making an adjustment
- inventory products: import new products = not able to include the re-order points (CSV) = manually editing afterwards
- inventory products: update existing products = not able to change the re-order points in bulk (CSV)
- inventory products: bulk actions = there is no publish to magento feature (publish to underlaying variants)
- inventory variants: there are no selection boxes at the left (like with the products) = not possible to bulk edit variants / publish to magento / publish to B2B
- B2B eCommerce Platform not available for the basic plan, why does it show up in the menu left and in the product edit/bulk edit screens?

Top QuickBooks Commerce Alternatives

Joseph
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

It's not just a great option for us, it's the best option! It's stress free and so easy to use.

Oh! I love this software, it has been the best for me so far, It's so easy and friendly, stress free and intelligent, so i think i'm sticking to this app, I love it!

Pros

The B2B eCommerce Platform doesn't give any stress, it works smoothly. It looks simple but very effective, the features are so outstanding and intelligent, we love this software.

Cons

I have experienced a little bit of updating issues, i had to wait for some days to update, also it looks like the technical team doesn't work on weekends to reply to my questions. So an improvement in these would be great!

Abdullah

Reviewed on 11/06/2022

This is a perfect software for managing stock even if it is a big our small enterprises.

According to my use use QuickBooks is very easy software to use in big or small enterprises and moreover the stock management is perfect in this software

Pros

it is easy to use and understand language usage everything is simple to use.
It is easy to find errors if some mistake is caused.

Cons

It lack professional assistance and security.
Some time system crashes because of which we are likely to loose our information.

Amelia

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Quick books has some issues that needs to be sort out but it is still the best for small...

My experience has been quite well unlike some of the other softwares I've use before because QuickBooks
has a feature where you can track your bank incomes

Pros

No backups but your date is still safe and secure

Invoicing

Cloud accounting

Cons

Data migration

That's the only thing I don't like about QuickBooks because as I said it's a very good software that I would recommend to others

Dericka
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 13/07/2022

Quikbook has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

Very sattisfied because you give all the tools to get your business up and running.

Pros

I love sll the features about it.
It saves you alot of time and productivity is very clear and understanding.
Its highly recommended.

Cons

I would say some of the features can be implemented more because some of them just dissapeared but overall im happy.

Sorkunthika

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Quickbooks review

I really love that this software can manage accounting and financing well, as well as it was so comfortable when come to inventory control.

Pros

I love how it was build that even small business also can use, it work well with inventory and purchasing, love how fast we can find if it have any error

Cons

I love everything about this software, however I would love to see more development in this software also.

david
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings

No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Pros

Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good
The sync speed to shopify is good
The usability of the software is good
It can handle multiple currencies well

Cons

The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be.
We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out.

We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome.

The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent.

You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

Cin7

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

Ease of use. We are likley changing to Netsuite.
Jason
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Pros

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Cons

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

• Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 18/08/2019

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

Function and simplicity

Response from TradeGecko

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Replied 13/02/2020
Vincent

Reviewed on 25/09/2021

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

Pros

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

Cons

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

• Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

Pros

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

What do you enjoy the most?
QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

Cons

These are some frustrations?
QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

alpha
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

"A solid foundation for simple bookkeeping"

For bookkeeping and payment processing, I use QuickBooks. It enables me to send invoices with an online payment link and to grant access to my accountant so that he may prepare my taxes every year.

Pros

What do you enjoy the most?
QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting programs, and with good reason. There are numerous tools available to assist you in getting started or troubleshooting problems that may occur in your company. Inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing choices, and other fantastic features may all be modified.

Cons

Recommendations to people who are thinking about buying the product:
There are less expensive options that provide nearly the same job. The only disadvantage is that QuickBooks is so widely used in the accounting world that switching to another platform is difficult.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] gathered and hosted the review.

Charlie
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 29/01/2017

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs.

Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication.

Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues.

Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products.

We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Pros

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Mevasoa
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

The best accounting service for small businesses

QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Pros

Improved onboarding
User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard.
Contact information and transaction forms in great detail
Several reports that can be customized
Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Cons

Expensive
Online assistance could be improved.

Response from Intuit

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa!

It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations!

Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Replied 24/02/2022
Sterling

Reviewed on 05/08/2015

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch).

One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate.

TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come.

If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

Response from TradeGecko

Dear Sterling,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Replied 11/08/2015
Jay

Reviewed on 01/11/2016

Very useful with limitations

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting.

On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker.

Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive.

I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for.

Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Pros

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Cons

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Joel

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Great Software

I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Pros

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Cons

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

Response from TradeGecko

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Replied 13/02/2020
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 22/07/2015

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about.

I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Pros

Mostly anything can be done through csv.
Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost)
Supports multiple currencies
Able to sync with multiple sales channels
Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work)
ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG
Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Cons

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support.
If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature.
Only allows one supplier per item.
Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me.

There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

Response from TradeGecko

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

Replied 24/07/2015
Fallon Tendai

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

Accounting software at its simplest

Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

Pros

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

Cons

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Laura

Reviewed on 21/09/2016

Great ordering software

Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them.

The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face.

We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs.

It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store.

We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

Pros

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Cons

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization.

Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

vuyo
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

Should You Use QuickBooks Commerce for Your Business?

Overall, I found that QuickBooks Commerce is a great tool for small businesses. The software is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help streamline your business. However, there are a few drawbacks. First, the monthly price can be a bit pricey for some small businesses. Second, there have been some reports of customer service issues. But overall, I think QuickBooks Commerce is a great tool for small businesses.

Pros

1. QuickBooks Commerce offers a comprehensive suite of tools to help businesses manage their finances, inventory, and customers.
2. The software is easy to use and navigate, even for those with little accounting experience.
3. QuickBooks Commerce integrates with a number of popular business applications, making it easy to manage all your business needs in one place.
4. The software offers a variety of features that can be customized to fit the specific needs of your business.
5. QuickBooks Commerce offers excellent customer support, with a team of experts available to answer any questions you may have.
6. The software is affordably priced, making it a great option for small businesses on a tight budget.

Cons

There are a few negatives to consider before using QuickBooks Commerce for your business. First, it is a bit more expensive than other accounting software solutions on the market. Second, it can be difficult to use if you don't have any experience with accounting software. Third, the customer service isn't always the best. Fourth, there have been some reports of data loss with this software. Finally, it doesn't offer as many features as some of its competitors.

Jason
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 11/07/2020

Great software, easy to use

It saves us time, reduces employee workload.

Pros

Tradegecko streamlines the entire process from making quotations to collecting payments. Everything is automated. We sell specialty chemicals for researchers (universities and companies) which still place orders by emailing/faxing PDF POs, requiring manually entering order information. The software is very easy to use and saved us time.

Cons

The software does not allow many customization by individual users. Pretty much all features are universal. Different users always need customization to fit their needs. TradeGecko should create many options that allow each user to select, customize functions. For example, there is no option to change the name of invoices, Proforma Invoice vs Invoice, which should be a basic feature for users to deal with organizational customers.

Response from TradeGecko

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our Product for our merchants. We'll have your account manager reach out to discuss this further, as users are able to customise Invoices.

Replied 22/07/2020
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 15/11/2021

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses .

Pros

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page.
* The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it.
* You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation .
* Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

Cons

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side .
*There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.