Formstack Sign Reviews

About Formstack Sign

Formstack Sign is a cloud-based electronic signature solution that can also be deployed on-premise. The platform helps small to large sized businesses collect e-signatures for document authorization, ensure privacy and access the...

4.8
4.8

Browse Formstack Sign Reviews

Kimberly
Kimberly

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

Best program out there~

Pros

I love the ease of use not just for my staff but for the end user. InsureSign allows us to quickly get documents sent out and returned. We have a 100% return rate with an average turn around time of 20 minutes. It's fantastic!

Cons

I can't say there is anything I dislike about the product. A recent update threw a couple little kinks but in usual InsureSign style, they rectified the situation with speed and care.

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

great program

Pros

This has made sending documents to our insured's so much easier. They can just click through and sign now!

Cons

So far there hasn't been any cons that I can find. Great product

Docusign

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Sort of a mess...

This is our first e-sign platform and while the integration with HawkSoft works, it is lacking in several areas. My first few e-signatures had issues because of the browser that I was using (although support could never identify the issue) - fields were placed at random all over the document I sent out for e-signing and it was embarrassing to have that happen with a commercial client. Additionally, because there is no integration with Zapier it's impossible to automate text notifications from our phone - you have to pay for Pro to enable texting. Overall we feel InsureSign is overpriced for the value it brings and will jump ship when there's a reasonable alternative (as of right now, HawkSoft only integrates with InsureSign - no other e-sign service).

Pros

We like that it's easy to use and easy to implement.

Cons

I dislike that they don't have a zapier integration. I dislike that they charge a premium for an integration with external software. Dislike the pricing.

Top Formstack Sign Alternatives

Adobe Learning Manager

Docufree eSign

Michelle
Michelle

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

A Fabulous Addition to Our Client Experience

Ease of use

Pros

The ease of use of this product is great for our variety of clients. The process is simple, the tracking is fantastic and this is a service we see using for all of our client needs. The updates with technology are on point and we were up and running in no time flat.

Corey
Corey

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Makes completing the sale easy.

Pros

Easy system to learn and use. Have not had any issues with glitches lately.

Cons

More affordable integration with our agency management software would be nice.

Fritz
Fritz

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Easy to use, seamless, efficient process.

Pros

So much less paper and postage! So much less time printing, marking signature lines, mailing and scanning returned documents.

Suellen

Reviewed on 02/02/2018

InsureSign makes life so much easier when it comes to writing Insurance policies.

Pros

Your clients don't have to come into the office. Everything can be done through email. Saving the Insured time and gas.

Joshua
Joshua

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Easy to use and very affordable !

I highly recommend this company and will continue to use their services

Pros

I like how easy insure sign is to use and send documents to my clients that need signed. It is also priced very competitively

Cons

I don't have any complaints overall I would recommend insured sign to anyone that needs a good resource to send applications

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

Insuresign

I use it regularly for applications and changes and find that most people are extremely accepting to its use.

Pros

The online system is extremely easy to use and our management system is capable of printing directly to the system. It tracks fully the times sent, signed dates etc of the documents.

Cons

Right now, I have no complaints about this system.

Dan
Dan

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Awesomeness

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, integrated with our insurance agency management system.

Cons

I cannot honestly think of anything???

Matthew

Reviewed on 25/10/2017

Very User Friendly, Great Customer Service, and Allows us to Run our Agency to our Highest...

Speed and Efficiency, The ability to help up finalize our sale.

Pros

Very Easy to Use, Fast Processing and Efficient Turn Around Time from start to finish. Also every signed document can be emailed directly to the user.

Cons

I know software is changing daily so everything gets better the more and more we use it, I would like to see the option to delete a file once we download the file in a customers file. This will allow our agents the ability to manage all the signed files from day to day business.

Kelly

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

InsureSign

Overall I love InsureSign. It allows to send documents proficiently

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use when explaining to clients how to sign documents electronically. It also saves time by getting documents signed without clients having to come into office.

Cons

I don't have any complaints really. Most complaints would be that the clients forget to sign and submit back to me.

Nora

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Formstack Review

I work with many out of state clients that need to e-sign and this site Always works correctly. I am notified when the signings are complete

Pros

The site is easy to access and work through. I like this site much better than others I have tried and I have tried Many

Cons

I can't think of anything about this site I do not like. It is a life saver for clients to e-sign documents

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Formstack

I use Formstack everyday for signatures on all forms needed. I have had a good experience and will continue to use the program daily.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use of Formstack. It allows me to have my clients sign any applications, cancellations, and change requests within minutes instead of days.

Cons

When choosing to print directly to Formstack I can no longer log directly in to the site. It takes me directly to an Admin log in which I have to then open Formstack in another window and process from there.

Ashley

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

Professional Product with must-have features

Pros

Top benefit for my purposes - documents, once reviewed/signed are emailed back to me for attachment. This simplifies my processing and saves a lot of time.

Cons

I have not yet found a downside to this software. The company stays on top of it's programming and the technicians are fast to answer questions/assist when needed.

Reviewed on 31/10/2017

Literally anyone can use this program.

The customer doesn't have to come to our office which saves them time. We can have a document sent and received in minutes and that really improves the functionality of our small office.

Pros

The interface is very easy to work with and customer have no trouble completing documents I send to them for signing.

Cons

I sometimes notice the minor delays between the prompts when filling out a form and it bothers me just a little. I wish it ran a bit faster but I don't think the average person is as caffeinated as I am.

Barry

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

Pros

The process is simple and easy to use for me and my clients

Cons

Nothing. Like it all. Very easy to use.

Kelly

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Total timesaver!

Increased sales, customer's are very satisfied with ease of use.

Pros

I love the ease of InsureSign. Previously we were waiting on texts, fax and email with attachments from insured's when trying to close a sale. This has been a huge time saver in our office...applications and endorsements are done in minutes. Anyone who is not using the InsureSign product should really look into it...totally worth the investment!

Cons

None so far....we all seem to be very satisfied.

Rochelle

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

THE FUTURE IS NOW

It's been very positive, I can't imagine going back to the "Send to customer to print, sign & scan...then wait wait wait wait until the customer gets around to doing all that". With InsureSign the documents are sent via e-mail and with a click of a button, it's done and customers can do this using their mobile phone.

Pros

It's convenient for customers and me. It saves time, paper and ink.

Cons

If I'm in the middle of a document and I realize I need to amend my document, I can't just delete the one page and then add the corrected document in it's place. I have to start over.

Niki

Reviewed on 10/03/2019

Insuresign Review

Pros

- easy to use
- convenient
- efficient .

Cons

No problems seen at this time. I am very satisfied with the software.

hope

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

insuresign

i really like this product i use it on a daily basis and its so very convient and quick to use

Pros

i love that its very quick to send to customer and also receive back

Cons

i dont like that if you make a mistake you have to send and then go in and cancel you cant just do it then

Annette

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Great communication Tool

InsureSign has made it faster and easier to obtain a signature from a client!

Pros

InsureSign is easy to use and it makes working with clients easier. They can just submit their signature on line and not drive to the office.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software product. Our clients only complaint is they have to sign in multiple places but that is an insurance issue.

christine

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Ease of Insursign

Pros

It's very user friendly, especially for the customer. It makes it extremely convenient for the customer is not "put out of their way" to sign documents.

Cons

The navigation process when customer is done e-signing.

Linda

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Easy & Fast

Pros

To be able to deliver a document to Insured to sign on the phone in todays world is such a plus. This allows you to send a document and receive it back within minutes.

Cons

I have not understood how to actually text an individual directly from the program itself. I have to email it to a person and then I can go in and text it. Probably is a better way but have not discovered it yet.

MEA

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

SATISFACTION

DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED FASTER, NO WAITING FOR THEM TO COME BACK IN THE MAIL. INSUREDS ARE HAPPY THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PRINT ANYTHING TO SIGN . IT HAS SPEEDED UP SERVINGING OUR CUSTOMERS 100%

Pros

THE SFTWARE IS VERY EASY TO USE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THEY ARE GREAT

Cons

SOMETIMES MY DOCUMENTS DO NOT COME UP IN THE WINDOW AND I HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER SESSION