About Easygenerator

Easygenerator is a cloud-based learning management system solution that serves businesses of all sizes. The solution allows users to create learning courses. Key features include course creation, co-authoring, user management and...

4.8
4.9
4.9

Browse Easygenerator Reviews

Keith
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

A Game Changer!

We are a small textbook publishing company that utilizes Easygenerator as the platform for our online textbooks. After researching software solutions, we chose Easygenerator and have never looked back. The flexibility of the software as well as the ease of use has been a perfect fit for our company. Thank you!

Pros

We are a small company that was looking for a solution that we could manage in-house without having to hire new technical staff or utilize a third party. Easygenerator allows us to manage the software with staff that has limited technical skills, thus the "easy" part of the name really lives up to its billing. The development team is always updating the program and very receptive to our ideas for new features. New features are added monthly and the support staff is incredibly personable and talented. We are extremely satisfied with Easygenerator!

Cons

We have not learned how to integrate Easygenerator into various learning management systems and it seems that it might be an overwhelming process for our limited skills set.

Neil
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

An easy to use authoring tool

Pros

An easy to use system for an author of e-learning content, using a drag and drop functionality. It was easy to implement across our team and the ability to brand the learning pages is great. The customer support team are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Cons

If the system was able to have an option to create an assessment only section which is the part that is only scored.
The ability to download a report of ALL completed courses rather than the need to run a report for every single course.

Anna
  • Industry: Tobacco

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

My fav tool to make an interactive e-learnings!

My experience is very good, sometimes I had trouble collecting data, but this problem has disappeared.

Pros

I love the variety of the tool and the ever-changing possibilities. The support is really helpful and open for feedback.

Cons

I miss more interactive tasks. Sometimes I have problems with implementing external quizzes.

Rise

Top Easygenerator Alternatives

michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Easygenerator Review

Customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 5star. She is calm, attentive and hardworking with a great can do attitude. thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your help too.

Pros

Cons

The most frustrating element of the software is that you need to 'log out' in order for the system to recognise and count as 'complete'. Tis should be corrected and be applicable at the results page. This is causing a lot of frustration internally at Unilever where people are completing the course but as they have not clicked out at the end it did not count as completed only started. This is far from ideal and I would look at alternative solutions for learning platforms for further courses.

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Easygenerator delivers what is "says on the box"

Back to my title: Easygenerator delivers what is "says on the box"

Pros

Easy to use - all required features are present

Cons

I'm very proficient using the authoring tools, but would like to learn more about course management and publishing

Ryan
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 21/08/2017

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Cons

It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

Cris

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

A lifesaver for a busy professor

So far, the software has allowed me to quickly develop online support modules for students. By now, I'm using it to create a "parallel universe" involving online materials for students who can't attend the class face-to-face. There's no way I'd be able to do this without such an easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use. Practically no learning curve. Creating a reasonable online experience for my students (or support for a face-to-face offer) is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation or even a word document. Their customer service and support are excellent too.

Cons

Inevitably, easy of use could be accompanied by certain limitations. One can't do "anything" one wants from a "bells and whistles" standpoint. For example, I'd like to see more games or a connection to a games software that could be incorporated. That said, the company is excellent in listening to its customers and frequently adding improvements.

Mihail
  • Industry: Government Relations

Reviewed on 26/11/2021

Intuitive and Smart Online Training Solution

Easygenerator allowed us to easily develop internal computer-based training courses such as Onboarding, quality management, specialized training and refresher training courses. The ease of use and the intuitive training features help our team to respond equally fast to both planned and add-hoc requests for internal training. There is a learning curve to master EasyGenerator, but their customer service is always there to help.

Pros

These are the EG features we like the most so far:

- Robust training environment with powerful learning and testing capabilities
- User-friendly interface and intuitive structure
- Easy to get going, particularly using the provided templates
- Useful add-ons such as PPT conversion
- Good integration capability with other LMS
- Excellent customer support - very friendly and supportive
- Constant improvement and development

Cons

The product could be enhanced in the following areas:

- Give users more content formatting tools
- Add more fonts or let users upload their own fonts
- Provide optional training image and video library to build content easier
- Keep adding more templates based on typical training models/subjects, e.g. software training.
- Add LMS capabilities eventually

Marcelo
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Pros

Extremely user friendly for end users and developers !

Cons

Nothing major! Sometimes there is a delay in downloading the results.

Yevhen
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Experience of using

Very satisfied

Pros

Easy to use and very practical tool. Great organized and great developed.

Cons

I don`t see

Rebecca

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Create high quality learning content quickly and efficiently!

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners.

Pros

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget.

Cons

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness.

Sawyer

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Pros

The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary.

Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation.

The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback.

When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Cons

We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Loris
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Powerful and easy to use

Pros

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes.

You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier.

I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers.

Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me.

I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive.

Cons

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs.

Garry
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 03/07/2020

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

chelsea
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

Client Support is worth it alone

Starting a program for userbase experts which is working beautifully. My team is creating trainings (even technical trainings) with quizzes and interactions; something that we have never been able to do before. Simply; it's been awesome.

Pros

While the tool alone merits a 10/10 recommendation, I'm here to praise the incredible support they provide. I'm not the admin but it's still so easy to reach them, hear back from them, and get clear and helpful answers. They haven't once told me to contact someone else (interally), and they are regularly inviting us to these great webinars that go MILES to help me develop top quality trainings.

Their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] conducted one of their seminars last year about how to make the case for a "userbase experts as course creators" program to your C suite, I have used concepts from that seminar 10 times over in conversations with leadership and management. I once mentioned to our rep that I'm trying to implement something like this, and she periodically checks in to ask how she can support it. Their customer service simply cannot be over praised. EasyGenerator is the bar by which I compare all other authoring tools (and their customer service).

Cons

The user interface can be a little confusing at first, what with the sections on the left that you need to drag in, and then also needing to drag in sections... But honestly it's not something that should be changed... because once you get used to it, it is super functional and helps keep things organized. It also helps stay super organized as you are designing... which works in the learners benefit.

Stefan

Reviewed on 14/08/2017

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Pros

- Great variety of questions
- Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices
- We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business
- Very modern look and feel
- Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Cons

- the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited.
- including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

Hershey
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

A fabulous Learning Management System that makes active learning come alive

A delightful company to work with. Highly customer-focused. Could not ask for more.

Pros

We moved from Brainshark to EasyGenerator at LECOM School of Pharmacy this year and the transition has been very well received by faculty and students. "Easy" is absolutely on the money! Creating courses and interactivity has never been more simple. But more importantly, the pedagogy of active learner is built right into the software and the education created supports student engagement and learning retention. The support is sensational. I would give them a 15/10! And their head is a sensational leader of the organization. His vision for LMS is spectacular and comes alive in EasyGenerator.

Cons

There are few features missing that we would like to see for our curriculum. However, each time I point this out to the development team, they put it in the queue so I am hopeful that with time the product will evolve to include all the necessary elements.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

Easygenerator: it does what is says on the can – and then some!

Overall, Easygenerator has far exceed my expectation.
Your on-line help is really good – provided I know what questions to ask.
Please see the above “wants list”.

I'm happy for Easygenerator to use by feedback for marketing purposes. Let me know if you need the artwork for out company logo. David

Pros

Easygenerator’s drag & drop makes e-Learning course development a breeze!
I was pleasantly surprised to discover that special characters like “X̅, X̿ and R̅” could be copied directly from MS Word and dropped into an Easygenerator text box.

Cons

Not really a criticism, but I’d like to learn more about the Easygenerator’s LMS facilities, how to create on-line examinations, and how to access student answers to OPEN questions.
Currently we’re selling our courses in a rather awkward and manual manner via our website pages – how could this be improved? Who can assist us and our website developers?

Steph
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Amazing Authoring Tool

Genuinely makes my e-learning platform look so much more professional and if I have a problem they help immediately.

Pros

The product price was the initial pull but the customer support and the accessibility and ease of use is perfect! The team are great!

Cons

I would like more functionality as sometimes it can be a little inflexible but since I started the improvements are happening and are so far exactly what is needed.

Danielle

Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"Easy" way to create User-generated training

Pros

Easygenerator is a simple tool for anyone to pick up and create eLearning courses. It has transformed the way we create training at my company, allowing users to more easily, quickly and cost-efficiently share their knowledge with teams and throughout the organization.
Support is world class, and many updates are made behind the scenes, not impacting users at all.
The output is responsive design - allowing it to be used anywhere.

Cons

There is very little not to like. It's easy, with quick learning curve and world-class support.
If only my LMS supported responsive design, then we would be in heaven.

Erika
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

The ticket to successful trainings!

Our company is growing fast, we have multiple departments so it's difficult for us to train new employees one on one. Easygenerator gives us the ability to create short and easy-to-understand courses for employees to do so they can start to learn terminology and the basics of the industry. The team has been amazing to work with, making sure I know how to utilize the features within the platform. They even set me up with a consultant to go over best practices and how to cater to my learners.

Pros

It's simple to use, I was able to spend a day or two learning how to navigate and then I could really focus on creating content. The features such as the objective creator really help me to ensure I'm creating focusing on one topic and not getting off track.

I have not tried to integrate with or LMS yet, we're using this as a stand-alone platform.

Cons

You can reuse sections, which is great, but if you change something in the section for Course 1, it will change it in Course 2. It's not a problem, but it would make things a bit easier if I could duplicate the section and change it to fit whatever I needed in that course.

Thijs
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

EasyGenerator does not disappoint!

My customers have given me all positive feedback and the suggestions I've received have helped me make better courses as I go. my overall experience has been great. I feel like I've been able to communicate a lot of features that our products offer, to my customers through the Easygenerator courses.

Pros

It is the first one I've used, and this was all new to me. The customer support and response time are second to none. I deal with several online platforms, and Easygenerator's staff has not disappointed me so far. All my questions get answered, and I feel like I have a lot. The interface is very user-friendly and it gives you plenty of tips and pointers to keep you informed of new features or upgrades. Being able to use my own branding is a really neat feature.

Cons

I think the question types are somewhat limited, but that might just be the plan I chose. If I'm creating a longer course with several sections, I end up using the same question types multiple times. it does force me to stay creative and find new ways to use the questions.

Bart

Reviewed on 05/03/2021

New way of making e-learning

We have found a way to reduce our costs for making e-learnings and are more flexible to support our employees with new skills and features.
It is a great tool to get people learn all required regulations in a thorough way, with clear administration

Pros

The EG is a very easy to use tool, our users can easily added to the tool and with a quick introduction they can start.
There are a lot of possibilities to work wit, and a great way to share information with your employees.

Cons

The support is great, and at this moment we are looking for ways to make the integration with our LMS perfect.

Joost
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Very happy whith easygenerator

Pros

Very steady processing and the program is easy to learn

Cons

Nothing everything works and the service is good

Janet
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 24/08/2017

Great tool for the subject matter expert to create learning that users find fun and interactive...

the ability to create content 'just in time' that looks professional and meets the needs of our learners.

Pros

Ease of use and great user support. We have been able to get learning created quickly for our team. And where we had questions, they were answered promptly. We have had great support from the Easygenerator. We created our own template and our courses have a standard look and feel and the feedback from our learners is that our courses look professional and we just started using the tool one day and had professional looking content within the week.

Cons

A few more quiz options for assessing learning would be great as well as a library of default images.