AccuLynx Reviews

About AccuLynx

AccuLynx is a powerful and easy to use roofing contractor software. It is the best roofing software to help you manage and grow your business. With AccuLynx, you can manage every aspect of your business from one of the best...

4.2
4.7

Browse AccuLynx Reviews

Carly
Carly

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Love it

We have been using Acculynx for years. It is extremely user friendly. If I ever have a problem or question, customer service is always available and helpful.

Pros

User friendly
Self Explanatory
Customer service is fantastic
Customizable
All facets of company can use and communicate (office, sales, production, accounts receivable etc)

Cons

Our only issue is the app. Would love if it was more adapted to iphones

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Almost Perfect

Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

Pros

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

Cons

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option.

Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom we have multiple jobs assigned to. Right now it is extremely difficult to setup a contact that has multiple jobs in it. I believe that a fix for this is in the works from what I saw in the suggestions & feedback section.

This is just a feature I'd like, but it would be really nice if AccuLynx integrated with CompanyCam. We switched over from Job Nimbus and it was really nice that any pictures our guys took out in the field using CompanyCam, automatically uploaded to Job Nimbus. Now I have to go to the project in CompanyCam and download the pictures, then upload them to AccuLynx. I know our crew can just take pictures using AccuLynx, but our guys are special and we barely have gotten them to use CompanyCam.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Ryan

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

You NEED to have APIs and webhooks to play nicely with others

Pros

It allows good communication throughout the company regarding a client.

Cons

As a website developer and marketer, I rely heavily on aggregating leads from many different sources into one location. Acculynx does not allow this. We have to manually input these contacts. HubSpot communicates with almost every platform. It makes it incredibly easy to create automations as complex as your imagination will allow. If Acculynx would allow HubSpot to communicate with its platform, it could open up SO MANY possibilities. We could create automation for every single step of the process. The client would know everything going on every step of the way. We could automatically create contacts in Acculynx from contacts captured by HubSpot. The possibilities are vast. It seems it would bring so much value to Acculynx by integrating with software like HubSpot, Salesforce, and others like them.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Ryan - Thanks for leaving a review! We hear your feedback regarding the API and are passing this onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 28/12/2020

Top AccuLynx Alternatives

Rafael

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Integrations that ACTUALLY work

I enjoy it. No CRM will ever be perfect for an organization unless you have a clear vision and 1-2 mil to drop on sales force enterprise/proprietary software. The opensource, integrative platform paired with a simplistic setup makes it hard to beat.

Pros

The biggest difference relative to the competitors we have used in the past is the ease of integration. JobNimbus was the software we used before, and almost every promised integration could not be implemented or required significant back-end work to do so. AccuLynx makes it very easy to integrate other systems into itself. You can genuinely use AccuLynx for damn near everything. Books will still need to be fully reconciled in QuickBooks, and last-minute changes to orders still require a phone call. But otherwise, this thing hits the nail on the head. For leaner companies, its simple open-source concept allows us to adjust and maneuver quickly.

Cons

The only cons are the field app and the cost (relative to some competitors). It is definitely a premium product, and the price reflects that. To our company, that cost is offset by the software's efficiency and its ability to cross-communicate throughout the organization. The field app needs to be remade in its entirety. It's glitchy and inconsistent. Not ideal when you're in a pinch.

Response from Exact Logix

Hello Rafael - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of AccuLynx's integrations. We recently introduced the new AccuLynx field app. So make sure to check out the new updates. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 11/08/2023
Kyla

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

Pros

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Cons

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

JobNimbus

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Way easier to use, better organizational structure.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 04/11/2020

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Pretty Decent Software

Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Cons

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Chronicle has too long of a setup process. It is not nearly as turn key.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Acculynx is tailored specifically to my industry.
Harlan

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Great program for Contractors and subcontractors

I have been working 2 plus years with Acculynx and it has done a fine job of keep our compnay abreast of the issues that face contractors. I will say I am nowhere near an expert in this software, but I learn something new every day!

Pros

I liked that for the most part, this software is intuitive.

Cons

There are so many bells and whitles that you can get lost in the minutiae of the program

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Market sharp was NOT intuitive and didn't seem to work well for my company

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Acculynx seemed the most interested in getting us on board with their product. The Tech support is without equal! If I have a problem... Thay fix it!

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Harlan - Thanks for being an Acculynx customer and for leaving a review! We're glad that you find our software easy to navigate and that you've taken advantage of our awesome tech support team. Thanks again!

Replied 18/11/2020
Dan

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Great Customer Service!

I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Pros

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

Cons

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 19/11/2020
Janine
  • Industry: Consumer Services

GREAT Product!

This is the third company that I have worked with that has used Acculynx. Wonderful software. Very use friendly and easy to navigate. I would give this program a 10/10.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I wish that the accounting was all inclusive in the software and we would no longer require QuickBooks as well.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Janine - Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for sharing your review! We're glad that you enjoy the easy to use aspects of our roofing software and we appreciate your feedback regarding the accounting features. We'll be sure to pass that along to our product team! Thanks again!

Replied 23/10/2020

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Good Software with Great Potential

Great. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with from Sales to Support

Pros

I love how integrated everything is and how much it talks with itself. There are so many great integrations with various softwares.

Cons

There seems to be a few breaks in the chain where things dont immediately update in other places, the system is very basic for the cost, and there is very little customization

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Housecall was too constrained and basic with little to no integration

Housecall Pro

Ease of implementation, integration with SRS and Quickbooks

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Daniel - We're glad that you're enjoying the AccuLynx integrations! AccuLynx was created with roofing contractors in mind so that no customization is required. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 02/09/2021
Damien

Reviewed on 13/03/2023

Robust software

Some team members have been amazing. Some have been completely absent.

Pros

The layout, the look and most of the features.

Cons

Lack of transparency on several items. Mislead on sales call about functionality of some items.

JobNimbus

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

The platform had bugs go unfixed for long periods of time. Poor customer service.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Felt acculynx was a better fit.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Damien - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are glad to hear that you like the layout of AccuLynx. We appreciate you being a customer!

Replied 14/03/2023
Val

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Key for organizing

Acculynx is a critical piece of our company remaining organized and efficient. Extremely intuitive.

Pros

Job progress/A/R and documents folder. Ease of estimating and esign

Cons

Not much but if i had to choose perhaps it needs a user friendly job final capitalization tab

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Val - We're glad you enjoy using AccuLynx to quickly create estimates! We hear your feedback regarding a job completion tab and have shared that with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Matthew

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Construction Management Made Easy!!!

Project management and customer notification are beneficial and excellent with this product.

Pros

The automation of this product now makes this product exceptional.

Cons

The ability to add custom fields to forms would be helpful.

Workiz , Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

The cost of Salesforce for every add-on and license is outrageous and time-consuming.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

The ease of use and add-ons, along with the automation functions.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Matthew - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you enjoy the automation features. Many of our customers find that automations prevent errors and give them more time back in their days!

Replied 02/09/2021
Caleb

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Really nice user experience.

Pros

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

Cons

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Ease of use, better looking interface.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

It seems easy to use and navigate.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Replied 21/10/2020
Leslie

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

A well-supported roofing-specific CRM that integrates well with Quickbooks

Being able to integrate all our CRM and project management functions into one software that also works with our accounting and time clock programs has been invaluable.

Pros

The fact that it's industry-specific means that the software works well for us without having to adjust our business processes to suit its native workflow. But they really have shined on the customer service side of things. They have always been so friendly and responsive any time we've needed help with anything, especially during the setup phase and when we were working on a 3-way integration with two other 3rd party software programs. AccuLynx has truly streamlined our work and allows us to manage a large number of concurrent contracts with a level of detail and awareness we were unable to achieve before.

Cons

There's a definite learning curve to it. The functionality is robust - it just takes a while to learn what you need to use and what you don't and figure out where it's all located. It's not the most intuitive user interface I've ever used, but I recognize that it would also be pretty difficult to pack that much info into the more streamlined, simple UI styles that are becoming the preferred choice.

Shawnda

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Accounting perspective

I like the program overall; some things just needs to be fixed so that it integrate better with QuickBooks and I won't have to do additional unnecessary work.

Pros

I like that it is user-friendly, has good reports, and you can communicate through it.

Cons

I wish it were more adaptable for each particular company (ability to change what things are called on the system and ability to choose what flows into the invoice). We had to get an additional license on QuickBooks for Web Connector to work properly, at a additional cost, which we were not anticipating. When invoices are synced from the Estimate, the title is pulled into the description instead of the details that the salesmen enter, which is useless, because then I have to type it all in. Also, I wish that email responses would come back into Acculynx so that full communication theads could be recorded there. Lastly, I wish that you could edit messages because when you have to write an additional message to correct errors, it leaves room for confusion and possibly more errors on the part of the reader.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Shawnda - Thank you for sharing a review of AccuLynx. Many of our users enjoy the robust reporting features that you mentioned. We hear your feedback regarding the accounting features and QuickBooks integration and have passed that onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Reviewed on 09/03/2023

Can’t operate without it

I find it very easy to use and it seems to only get better. The customer support is great as well.

Pros

I absolutely love Acculynx. It is so easy to use and has everything we need in one place. I have been using Acculynx for 5+ years and it has eliminated pretty much every system that we used in the past. I can see information from every job we have ever done whether I’m in the office or in the field. It is our all in one solution.

Cons

The mobile app could be more powerful. For example, sending PDFs or photos from the mobile app would be very helpful. Along with updating contract worksheets.

Response from Exact Logix

Hello John - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of AccuLynx's tools and integrations. We recently introduced the new AccuLynx field app. So make sure to check out the new updates. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 14/03/2023
Rob

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

I've come around on this Accylynx deal!

I have used Acculynx on and off for many years. I am notoriously critical of any new program and Acculynx had a few things that frustrated me at first... This is more of a me issue than an Acculynx issue to be honest. It wasn't until I looked into and tried other operating softwares with other companies and shopped around for some different options. In the end.... Acculynx is quite simply the easiest one to use, implement and teach others how to use. There is no equal to it. If you are in the roofing and construction industry this is the program you need to go with.

Pros

It's by far the easiest to use. Out of all the others I've used/looked at, it is by far the least cumbersome and confusing to new users.

Cons

I'm a tough critic sometimes and at the start it had some glitches and would go down for periods here and there for various reasons ... Didn't love the customer service. That was many years ago.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Rob - Glad to hear that you've found that AccuLynx is an easy to use program! We hear your feedback regarding glitches and urge you to reach out to our support team if this ever happens. They're always willing to take a look to see whether it's an issue with our app or the carrier. Thanks again!

Replied 07/12/2020
Sam

Pretty Sweet

Overall, I would say the software is pretty great. A few tweaks here and there and it could really be way above the rest.

Pros

The software as a whole has a pretty user-friendly set up. I think the dashboard is probably my favorite part personally because it just gives you a great snapshot of everything that is going on in real time. Any tab or screen you go to is very easy to figure out with just a few clicks.

Cons

So far, I think the thing I least like about this software is the way you handle a change order. I think a change order should have an extra tab on the Contract page within the job and there should be a way to track them and submit within the job. Also, the permit tracking I would say leaves a little to be desired. I think it should be a little more customizable, especially in regards to municipalities. For example, there could be a drop down to select where the permit is being pulled so that you can run reports and be able to plan your runs accordingly.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Sam - Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer! We also love the "birds eye view" that the dashboard offers. We hear your concerns regarding change orders and permit tracking, and are sharing your feedback with our product team. Thanks again!

Replied 21/10/2020
leo

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

this is my review

Pros

"The tracking is great, and it's so simple to find what I need. I enjoy how quickly I can produce an estimate."I enjoy that there are no glitches. It's convenient to have software that can do everything.

Cons

It hasn't been with me long enough for me to become irritated by any aspect.In the event that a note is inadvertently placed in the incorrect file, this may cause some confusion.

Response from Exact Logix

Hello Leo - Thank you for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking full advantage of our software. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Replied 23/08/2023
Haley

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

This software is amazing

I used Acculynx daily for many years. I believe Acculynx's product development team truly listens to the feedback of their customers. Their support staff was amazing and I was always able to speak to someone when I wanted to. Sometimes I would call and ask "can I do this on Acculynx?" and they usually walked me through how to pull whatever information I wanted from them. This software is a true project management software, but can be used somewhat as a CRM.

Pros

After Acculynx overhauled their reporting feature at the end of 2017 (I think?) everything changed for me. Their custom reporting was incredible. The amount of programs they could integrate with was incredible. Acculynx was a complete 10/10 for me.

Cons

When using Acculynx, there were a few features I wish were a little more customize-able as far as field within a contract/registrant/lead. I also think the addition of a mass mail/CRM feature would truly set them over the edge to excellence.

Response from Exact Logix

Thank you so much for sharing your review Haley. We appreciate you being a customer!

Replied 04/12/2019
Dillon

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Good product for new companies

Although it is pricey the best part about the software is the customer service. Any time I have a question or issue I can reach a rep quickly and they are very helpful.

Pros

Supply house integration, template management.

Cons

Field app does not have an inspection report.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

I had used it at a previous company.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Dillon - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx and for being a customer! We're glad that you enjoy the seamless integrations and templates available in AccuLynx. Thanks again!

Replied 04/11/2020
Alexis

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

Only One Sales Person

My overall experience has been great. My boss was told about it at Prosault and wanted to onboard within the year. We called in to get started, but honestly, with just me, it was hard to get the system uploaded and still be able to manage the phones and company. But, the rep(I believe), was great. He realized quick, that phone conversations were impossible, so he made special videos (outside of regular training videos) that I could watch at my pace and use to fix our system. It's up now and for the most part, functioning. We are still phazing out our old system, but we plan to be fully onboarded by the time he goes to his next Prosault meeting. We met with Acculynx at the Roofing Expo in Nashville this past year, and my owners actually won the ATV :)

Pros

that fact that we can upload from the job site and that our reporting is included in the software

Cons

It is geared more towards sales and less towards job completion. Also, too many different calendars for any business with less than 10 employees. I really wish that the calendar to schedule sales was better. I know you didn't reinvent the wheel because it syncs to Google calendars, but the idea is to have one go to spot. We would like to be able to view the calendar in the app instead of having to log in using our web browser. Also, we are excited to see what kind of updates come with the new production additions. We hope to use this software to communicate with our crews and not have to build folders.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Alexis,
Thank you for reviewing AccuLynx! I'm glad it is working well for you and I will pass along your feedback to the product team. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with future suggestions or feedback at: http://feedback.acculynx.com/forums/243621-general-feedback. Hope you are all getting to enjoy the ATV!

Replied 25/06/2019

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

Easy to use, good software

good project tracking software, CRM system. Lacks a bit on the accounting side and how it interacts with Quickbooks. also, would like more specific permissions so we can restrict users easier.

Pros

it is easy to use and user friendly. training videos are available to help new users.

Cons

the programmers do not understand accounting or take that into account when they make changes which have caused problems for us.
would like to be on a user committee that reviews or tests changes before they are made to ensure no accounting issues.
changes are made without notification.
permissions/restrictions are very vague so it is difficult to restrict users.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jennifer - We love seeing that you take advantage of our training videos! We also hear your concerns regarding the accounting features. We've got some exciting Quickbooks updates rolling out later this year that will help ease this. Regardless, we're passing your feedback onto our product team.

Replied 07/07/2021
Jon

Reviewed on 09/02/2022

New Acculynx User

Good so far. As we go into our heavier season (we are located in Chicago) we will have a better read.

Pros

We just signed up from Acculynx at the beginning of this year and are in the process of transferring CRM's from Job Nimbus. Acculynx is significantly more user friendly and has vastly higher intuitive paths in the system. My favorite part so far is that the visibility of estimates, orders, and job progress is outstanding.

Cons

Our guided training so far has been fine, but the instructor seems very concerned about staying on script. Also, a few suggestions we have made as new users have been brushed aside as we were directed to the "idea page" or some such automated landing spot. Shouldn't Acculynx actively encourage feedback from new users with fresh sets of eyes who might see things they don't in house (along with promoting customer satisfaction)?

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jon - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you've been able to get started with AccuLynx.

We do actively seek out feedback from our customers. The "I Have an Idea" page is a way for us to really track these ideas from our users so that we can see what features or changes are the most requested. On that page, you can also see what features have been requested by other customers and can vote on those that are most important to you.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for being an Acculynx customer!

Replied 17/02/2022