Thryv Reviews

4.2

4.2

About Thryv

Thryv is an all-in-one business management solution designed to help small businesses with essential business functions. With Thryv, business owners can expand their online presence, improve any customer relationship, and...

4.1
4.1

Browse Thryv Reviews

Shon
Shon

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Pros

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

Cons

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Wix

Response from Thryv

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business.

Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports.

In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 28/10/2020
Patrick
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

An easer scheduling manager

I have realized great benefit by using Thryv. The online scheduling for the client and myself is a vast improvement on what I had in the past. I would definitely recommend this software for others who are looking for an appointment management system.

Pros

At first I was skeptical that Thryv could be the one scheduling management that would help me keep track of my appointments. When I really got down to using it, I was upset with myself that I had not started using this earlier. I now find it to be an essential part of my business. I am an older guy and I have had trouble comprehending other past appointment management systems. With Thryv, the ease of use for the client to schedule appointments and myself for approving and manually scheduling has been wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Thryv.

Cons

A feature I feel that is missing is the ability for the client to pay me on the spot.

Response from Thryv

Hi Patrick, thank you for your kind words, and not sure if you knew, but we offer ThryvPay that allows you to take payments whenever and wherever you are, you can even send a link to receive the payment. Here is a link with more information. - Gabe

Replied 17/07/2023
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

All Glitter and No Substance

We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Pros

Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Cons

1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

Response from Thryv

Hi,

It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way.

Ed

Replied 30/04/2019

Top Thryv Alternatives

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 05/03/2021

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Pros

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

Cons

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

Doodle, Calendly and Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

The unparalleled business solutions all in one package and integrated, and the customer support.

Response from Thryv

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe

Replied 08/03/2021
Curtis
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Thryving

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Response from Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Replied 20/04/2020
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Impressive Customer Service and Good Tools

Overall, I've enjoyed Thryv. It's a bit more expensive than I ultimately can afford right now (being as my business is relatively new and still trying to grow). But, I'm going to stick with it and put in the work to make it a success. Thryv will be of great benefit especially when the ball gets to rolling really well.

Pros

I love that I can get a quick response from Customer Service, and they are always so eager to help. I really love the follow-up meetings with coaches. I really hope these coaching sessions will help my business grow. The social media posting tools are great! The calendar and booking features are great! I would love it if I could give my clients the option to choose from meeting locations, but I'm not seeing that option anywhere. I may check with a coach at some point. Not a big deal though.

Cons

Whew. I've been around and around regarding the auto-billing / auto-invoicing. I have clients that want an invoice each month to pay for the services I provide them. I'm still manually having to create and send these invoices each month. I would LOVE to see this work better and be a little more user friendly.

Response from Thryv

Hi John, thank you so much for your review. It makes our day even better when we hear how Thryv is helping your business by having the tools you need in one spot! We appreciate your feed back and will continue to make improvements where we can. I will be taking this information back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 24/08/2022
Gina
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

RWFE Thryver

My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

Pros

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

Cons

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

Prismm

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Brendan Quinn and I met and he gave me a walk-through the software and he made it very easy to understand.

Response from Thryv

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 12/05/2022
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

MY go to platform for business manageent

Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

Pros

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

Cons

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Response from Thryv

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow.

We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 19/05/2022
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 09/08/2020

Yes, You Can Do It All

I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Pros

You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Cons

So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

Response from Thryv

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

Replied 18/08/2020
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

SCAM COMPANY

Terrible.

1. I was 100% lied to.... I was told this was a month to month and could cancel at any time. I cancelled after the first month for them failing to deliver anything at all and they charged me again 4 times in 3 days and claim I'm stuck with a 6 month contract!
2. I was told it would take 1 week to be up an running, took over a month and was still terrible and most features still don't work.

Pros

Nothing, it was terrible. Everything I was promised were all lies

Cons

Everything.

1. No traffic actually comes to your website, everything goes through a proxy fake version of your site
2. You have no say so in how your ads look or what message they deliver. They system picks random images and matches them with sentence fragments that make no sense.
3. The tracking is extremely flawed and cannot be confirmed in any way.

Response from Thryv

Hi James, we are deeply sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv, we take this very seriously, and will do better. My team let me know that they were able to talk with you and were able to come to an agreement. Again, we deeply apologize and wish you the best. - Gabe

Replied 22/01/2021
Pamela

Reviewed on 27/06/2020

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Response from Thryv

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Replied 29/06/2020
Nick

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Pros

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

Cons

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

Response from Thryv

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day.

Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 30/04/2021
Annette

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

2+ years user, new small business owner that is not computer savvy

Confusing. My Google info, is not accurate. Says I am based in a different city. Has photos of my personal home when searched. And I keep getting calls that my business is called VIP mobile salon. I thought Thryv would handle my online presence?

Pros

Auto pilot features help so I can continue my full-time job while my business is in its infancy stage.

Cons

The website designer seemed to lack experience. I think I would have done a better job. He did not impress me. After discussion with management, I explained the quality was NOT worth $350 a month, and they agreed. I actually still don't completely know what I am paying for. I hired someone to work with Thryv for me. Software, is quite confusing for me. So I ask the web maintenance team to fix things for me. After 2nd correction, I hope they get the address on website correct. There are actually plenty of unusual mistakes. For example, bullets are not the same nor aligned.

Response from Thryv

Hi Annette, I am sorry to hear about this. Can you send an email to [email protected]? I will be able to send this to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Replied 12/08/2022
Monica

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Pros

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Julie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

Customer Relations

My experience with Thryv has been wonderful. The staff is not only friendly, but very knowledgeable of E-Commerce and how to succeed in my business.
After spending a large amount of my budget with two other services, Thryv is the only platform that made me feel that I have a team behind me and my Business.

Pros

Not only is Thryv the easiest to use (once the software in understood) but all of the staff from the Web Design Team to the Client Marketing is excellent. They helped me improve my business with their help. Highly recommended

Cons

If the integration between Shopify and the Thryv Software could be a little bit more seamless. i.e. Adding certain widgets to page for navigation/onsite search and adding graphics not related to products. Also, when onboarding new clients, explanation of SEO as well as basic instructions would help businesses that use E-Commerce as their main source of business. This is something I was not aware of until just recently and this information would have helped my business exponentially in the last year.

Response from Thryv

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. We are very excited to hear that Thryv has helped your business grow and that you can rely on our team to help you when you need it. I will make sure to take your feedback to our team to see what they can do! - Gabe

Replied 21/09/2022
Kevin

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

Our business is Thryving!

The orders we capture by using Thryv versus what would have slipped through the cracks without it tells me that not only is the system paying for itself, it’s actually generating income.

Pros

I love the dashboard. It’s the pulse of our company. At a glance you can see where you are, where you’re headed and where you’ve been. Filtering makes it easy if you want to see what’s been approved, expiring, needs attention, etc.

Cons

I think the reporting could use a facelift. You can export numbers but I’d like to see a feature with customizable graphs and charts.

Housecall Pro and Jobber

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Do a demo and you’ll see why.

Response from Thryv

Wow, Kevin, thank you so much for your review! It is amazing to hear how Thryv has helped your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 11/10/2022
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

It is nice that using Thryv has made posting on social media much more streamlined and is more time saving. The fact that it can be set up for them to post for you, eases your mind of knowing there is always something being posted. It is also very nice to have the ability to text leads from Thryv as our agency does not have the capability to text and most people like this method of communication. I do feel like there is much more potential for use, but we would like to have more streamlined training.

Pros

It has a lot of good features that if given the proper training for use, is very beneficial for our agency.

Cons

I feel there needs to be easier access to training to use the product.

Response from Thryv

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv provided a website and so much more. It is awesome to hear that Thryv helps make it easier for you to communicate with your clients and have a consistent social media posting schedule.

We understand there are a lot of features when it comes to Thryv. That is why we offer our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, for any questions or refreshers. Call in at any time and our team is available to help! - Gabe

Replied 03/01/2022
Doug

Reviewed on 10/02/2019

Caution

It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Pros

I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Cons

I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

Response from Thryv

Hi Doug,

I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns.

Thanks,
Ed

Replied 29/03/2019
Denise

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

Automated campaigns

For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Pros

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Cons

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

Response from Thryv

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv!

If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe

Replied 22/01/2021
Laurie
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

REC Front Office Administration

We appreciate the overall experience with Thryv. The ease of being able to respond to reviews and clients that reach out to us through the HIPAA compliant email is very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our customer support rep, is amazing!

Pros

The ease of use and ease of customer support when needed. The ability to respond to reviews easily and speak with patients through HIPAA compliant email.

Cons

Most of our leads are not leads. When leads are called most of them say they have no idea who we are and they never reached out to us. Seems like a waste of valuable time chasing down possible leads that are sent to us. I would say about 80 to 85% of the leads are not.

Response from Thryv

Hi Laurie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv. I would like to see if there is anything we can do about the leads you are getting. If you could, can you send me your account information to [email protected]? I will send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Replied 19/05/2022
Jonathan

Reviewed on 22/01/2022

Integration and Connection, Management Issues

Poor. Fictitious customers created, duplicates, anything with a street address of "PO Box" in QuickBooks get deleted randomly, characters added to the end of emails, city location deleted, "null" replacing phone numbers. With the QuickBooks App connected, I need to, on a daily basis, check to see what kind of damage Thryv has done to my QuickBooks customer list data.
No integration for ledger accounts - Thryv simply posts the revenue into a generic "Sales" account which I don't use. I then need to go in an manually recreate the invoice in QuickBooks to get the revenue into the correct account.

I am going to disconnect the App and do it manually.

I would suggest Thryv cut off the QuickBooks App until they can fix it.

Pros

Website and social management. The URL and Website team is excellent. Many of the integration experts are good as well. But the software, as a CRM tool, needs work.

Cons

Integration, building customer list, set up, difficulty creating my customer details in Thryv

Response from Thryv

Hi Jonathan, we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with Thryv. We would like to see if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around. Would you mind sending me your account information? You can send it to [email protected]. I will send this to our Executive Claims team to assist us further. - Gabe

Replied 28/01/2022
Jeff

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

real estate and financial services

Pros

the appointment confirmations and automated campaigns are what I find most beneficial.

Cons

Can't believe that you cancelled the "work as" function. We are in two time zones and trying to schedule an appointment in the other time zone is painful. Only admins can login as other staff members so an ordinary function that anyone could do now falls on my plate. No sooner than I set the appointment, log out and back in as myself here comes another call and I get to do it all over again. After I have done this several times the system makes me go through the authentication process with a six digit code.

Response from Thryv

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review and feedback. If you could, can you email [email protected] with your account information and any other details? I want to send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Replied 11/07/2023
Mj
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Thryv is easy to use!

Thryv has been a huge time saver, allowing my technicians to see all the information about the next service call. It incorporates Google maps so they also have directions. Before they leave our shop, they can view their calls and ask any questions that may arise.

Pros

I like all the features but also that the features are customizable for our needs. Thryv is always making improvements and their customer service department is great!

Cons

I don't like that some fields are required fields, as they don't apply to the way we use Thryv.

Response from Thryv

Hi MJ, thank you so much for your review. We are excited to hear how Thryv is saving you and your employees time when it comes to seeing appointments and directions. Thank you for your feedback on the required fields, I will make sure to take this back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 24/08/2022
Gordon
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

Awesome experience!

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pros

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Cons

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Response from Thryv

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Replied 26/05/2020
Dawn
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Level Up with Thryv!

Pros

What took us almost a year when we first started (website and online presence) was vastly improved in part -time attention in weeks vs months. We went from a static outdated website to a SEO optimized beautiful website that increased our views by at least 28% as soon as website was published and had maintained an increased presence with automated postings etc. This software, human support and process makes a busy owner much more efficient and a business more "seen". We no longer have to wear ALL the hats in our business all the time. Automation, added efficiencies have bought us more views, more customers with less time devoted to posts, marketing and has improved customer interaction and communication.

Cons

There are some staff related features that I wish it had ...such as the ability to view and track each staffs continuing education endeavors. I have made 3 or 4 suggestions as they are encouraged. Love that.

Response from Thryv

Wow, Dawn, thank you for making our day even better with your kind words. We are so excited to hear how Thryv has helped your business with your online presence and most of all has been able to take some tasks off of your plate. Thank you for choosing Thryv, we truly appreciate it! - Gabe

Replied 30/06/2022