ZENOTI Reviews

Visit Website

About ZENOTI

Zenoti is a cloud­-based business solution used by spas, salons, med spas, yoga, and fitness studios of all sizes. Business features include appointment scheduling, billing, marketing, inventory, payroll, and configurable reports...

4.2

Browse ZENOTI Reviews

1,112 of 1,112 reviews
Chandra
Chandra
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 28/08/2021

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Pros

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

Cons

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Holly

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

Use in a MedSpa

It's been so-so. I have very mixed feelings on Zenoti overall. While it works better than our previous software (Aesthetic Record), it fell short of initial expectations.

Pros

There ARE a lot of features if you can figure out how to use them and set them up properly. We do also like that there is an App you can have for your MedSpa as well as an online booking portal.

Cons

Not many good integrations for MedSpas and everything is an add-on that you have to pay more for. Kind of clunky and dated and the checkout process (especially where coupons & discounts are concerned, and using membership benefits) and membership features are not the greatest. Also not very customizable or flexible to our specific business needs. The App you get (an have to pay extra for) is very bare bones and not much you can customize.

PatientNow

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Aesthetic Record did not have very many of the features we were looking for. It was very bare bones and we needed a better POS system.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Initially it seemed like Zenoti had all the features we would need.
Chelsea

Reviewed on 07/03/2024

Incredible Implementation Team

Pros

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for the outstanding support and dedication provided by your implementation team throughout the integration process. [sensitive content hidden] have been absolutely phenomenal, demonstrating unwavering support, a willingness to tackle any challenge, and offering personalized solutions that have truly exceeded my expectations.

Having worked with a dozen POS platforms over my 15 years in the wellness industry, I can confidently say that Zenoti shines above them all. From the initial stages of implementation to addressing any concerns or customization needs along the way, the team has consistently gone above and beyond to ensure a seamless transition and optimal functionality.

[sensitive content hidden]'s guidance and expertise have been invaluable in navigating the intricacies of the implementation process. Her attention to detail and proactive approach have instilled a sense of confidence in me, knowing that she is always there to address any issues or provide clarification.

[sensitive content hidden]'s commitment to excellence and problem-solving skills have been instrumental in overcoming various challenges that arose during the integration phase. His responsiveness and willingness to explore innovative solutions have truly set the standard for exceptional customer service.

[sensitive content hidden]'s personalized approach and dedication to understanding our unique business needs have been instrumental in tailoring the Zenoti platform to suit our specific requirements. His proactive communication and ability to anticipate potential hurdles have made the entire process remarkably smooth and efficient.

Overall, I cannot commend the Zenoti implementation team enough for their professionalism, expertise, and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Their support has been instrumental in ensuring a complete transition to the Zenoti platform, and I am confident that their continued partnership will contribute significantly to our success in the future.

Thank you once again for your outstanding service and support.

Cons

The setup is quite complicated. I believe there is an area of opportunity on the sales to better set expectations of the workload for implementation. The project also started with a Project manager that was not very clear or communicative.

Top ZENOTI Alternatives

nardeen

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

worst customer service ever

Cons

i wish there was no star option. i was charged 800$ when i signed the contract and i was promised that my data implantation will take 2 weeks and i will go live. 2 months went by, and nothing was done. when i finally said i don't want their service and i will keep my current booking system they emailed me apologizing and offering 2 months free, when i refused and insisted on terminating, they refused to refund my 800$. stay away.

Response from Zenoti Software

Hi Nardeen, thank you for taking a few minutes to review your experience with Zenoti. We regret to hear about the delay in your implementation and the subsequent issues regarding termination of service. The length of time and the communication you described do not reflect the transparency and efficiency that we aim to provide to our customers. We understand our team has reached out to offer support and achieve a resolution that feels fair to you. Your feedback helps us get better, and we are committed to improving on our support and services going forward.

Replied 27/02/2024
Jonathan

Reviewed on 06/01/2024

Zenoti to scale operations

I have been thoroughly impressed with my company's Zenoti implementation process, led by [sensitive content hidden]. I was sincerely overwhelmed by the breadth and depth of upgrading from my Acuity-Zapier app patchwork to the comprehensive Zenoti solution. [sensitive content hidden] parsed and paced my deliverables with patience and intelligence. Their conceptual and technical expertise was most welcome and often inspiring as they performed seeming hat-tricks to reproduce my company's tailored membership programs, discount conditions and patient workflows. In moments when I was frustrated or confused, they were reassuring and quick to find workaround solutions for me. Software is only as good as its support. And for someone who has managed health care related information systems for over 20 years, this Zenoti team featuring [sensitive content hidden] blazed an unparalleled, superlative standard in both in terms of their effectiveness and friendliness. Thank you guys, thank you Zenoti.

Pros

Highly customizable supported by a highly engaged implementation team.

Cons

At first, I was confused about how to model my operations in Zenoti until I was assigned to an extraordinary India based implementation team, led by [sensitive content hidden] who helped create order and sense for me.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

I needed a more comprehensive solution to mirror my operational complexity and minimize the space for administrative error.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Zenoti better fit my spa like business, whereas MindBody was first designed to manage classes. Zenoti is more contemporary, and can integrate with Zapier.
emma
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 05/09/2023

A comprehensive salon software that meets our business needs.

Overall it has been positive, the extent of learning materials, customer support has been excellent. If I wasn't tech savvy or familiar with other salon software then I do believe it could be more challenging to implement.

Pros

It's breadth and depth of features to help manage and have a comprehensive view of our salons performance and operations along with the ability to customise to our unique needs.

Cons

It's speed in general as well as payment processing - it's slow, despite us having excellent internet speeds. Lag in Zenotipay payouts, daily/24hrs would be preferred from a cash flow perspectiveUI - needs a refresh feels very outdated and not intuitive, hopefully coming soon!

Allen

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Zenoti review

Pros

Zenoti stands out as a very feature-rich platform and was the ideal choice for our plastic surgery and medical spa practice. It offers a great blend of modern features seen at spas and traditional EMR functionality. [sensitive content hidden]l were truly exceptional in assisting us with the setup of Zenoti. Their responsiveness and assistance at every stage of the process were invaluable. Additionally, their flexibility in scheduling virtual meetings outside of regular business hours was greatly appreciated.

Cons

It currently lacks electronic prescription submission capability; I've been informed that this feature is being developed.
Given the extensive range of features, setting up Zenoti requires considerable time and effort. Fortunately, our implementation team guided us through the transition from our previous EMR and scheduling system.

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

A+ Team and overall product

The team has been great, and helped walk us through the entire process.

Pros

We recently brought on Zenoti for our new venture into the MedSpa business. Immediately we knew we needed a EMR software that was compatible to allow for multiple users and multiple specialties (since we were trying to marry this with our existing plastic surgery practice). [sensitive content hidden] was initially in charge of the signup process, then for onboarding and the buildout we were assigned to work with [sensitive content hidden]. They utilize a dashboard called Basecamp and assigned our office staff with daily/weekly to do's which helped keep everything in order and on a timeline. We have now been using the software for approximately 2 weeks and were still working out the kinks but can already tell how much more organized this will help us be in the office. Thank you ladies for the support and gentle pushes to get this done! We are so happy to have found a company that is so hands on and truly walks you through the process. Thank you all for your time and continued support!

Cons

We are still early on in the process but so far we dont have any complaints.

Maria

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Couldn't be more thrilled!!!

Pros

Cannot say enough amazing things about magnificent [sensitive content hidden]!! He was the most helpful, intelligent, patient, efficient, and supportive. It was [sensitive content hidden] that made this whole migration process safe, comfortable, and we felt very valued as a Zenoti customer. He is very reliable and always came to the rescue when in need! Everyone needs [sensitive content hidden] on their team!!

Cons

*************As of now, we have not encountered any problem with Zenoti.

AARON

Reviewed on 23/02/2024

10/10 System for Med Spas

Pros

It has all the features I could need for my med spa and it has the capabilities to scale with my business.

Cons

The loading time is sometime slow and the help articles could be updated.

Response from Zenoti Software

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're honored to have met your needs with our software. Your success is what drives us at Zenoti. If you require support or have additional feedback, our team is ready to listen.

Cheers,
The Zenoti Team

Replied 27/02/2024
Lisa

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Excellent System

Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality.

I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon

I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK).

My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

Pros

The reporting
I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team.

Access to system from off-site
No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite.

Intelligent booking & rebooking
Booking optimisation, rebooking

SMS connect features
2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages

Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality
Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated!

Staff visibility of performance
Drives more accountability

Ability to book on Ipad or tablet
Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations

Set up discounts & money off

Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards

Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions

Card capture
No more accounting nightmares with deposits
Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings

Dashboard
progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

Cons

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration
Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented

My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

Timely and Phorest

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Limited access to system from off site location due to COVID-19 compared to other systems including less expensive. Unable to pull the reports I needed from offsite. Finance team unable to get the reports they needed. Critical when in a lockdown. Had to visit salon to rebook clients as the part cloud version was not easy to book large volume on. Integration with Shopify to manage my stock levels better between the shop and Zenoti - saves so much time

Shortcuts

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Functionality, advanced analysis, smarter functionality that I can set up and leave to work in the background and will help me fill my white space. Improved Client experience. Reduces labour on repetitive tasks so my reception can focus on value add.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Lisa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Mahesh
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 31/03/2022

Could work for most, be aware of the issues you'll run into

We thought is was a newer software and cloud based, but it has been a sideways movement for us and the premium we are paying compared our old one is not worth it. Cloud based is good, but keep in mind, not only does their stuff need to work, they can only work as well as the browsers on your PC/Mac. And the customer support are unable to understand the issue and keep sending links for usage tutorials.

Pros

Cloud based, and security that comes with it

Cons

There are a few issues, but it's getting harder to wrap our heads around these:
1. Unable to add a product to a service without interrupting the POS - is an issue in larger salons where people are checking out while another ticket is being edited.
2. Waitlist does not work, even though one chooses a specific stylist, a range of dates and time, software triggers notifications when none of the specified criteria are met.
3. Manual invoices for deposits are not available (be aware of this seemingly trivial issue that could force one to sign up with another credit card merchant)
4 Rebooking a guest that sees different service providers during one visit is NOT possible.
5. Addon services cannot have a time duration if the main service has a duration on it (and what service doesn't?)
6. None of the employees can see weekly reports on their mobile devices - their options are daily or from the beginning of a payroll cycle. If one had to see weekly report, they have to add service totals, product and tip totals from each day manually. For the weekly feature, be prepared to buy a reporting module that has it's own additional monthly subscription fee.
7. Marketing modules bundled with most other software is available for additional monthly subscription
8 Customer support - We had critical issue on one occasion when clients could not book online. After a half hour, a junior tech. from Philippines comes on and had go find a senior engineer who were not available for hours and hours.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thank you for sharing this feedback Mahesh. We are committed to providing our customers the best support possible, and we are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams, they will look into it immediately and reach out to you regarding this matter. Please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we will improve on our support and services moving forward.

Replied 14/04/2022
Jackie

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Zenoti Review

It’s been great due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Change is hard and he’s really helped us get to the system we need and want. I like the personal touch with our rep.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He’s been Amazing at helping us adjust to the change. I Ike the way it looks and there’s some really easy functions to it. I like the class sign up.

Cons

There’s some things that are fluid with a yoga studio. The inability to change a clients membership between packages, for example is we do a challenge and they have an existing package, I would like to have the ability to set priority in pricing options. So the system will pull from the challenge or the most important one and leave the class passes I also do not like thaT you have to open an invoice to change the date of a memberships. We will our chase a membership say on Friday for a student who took class in a Monday and it’s a lot of steps to do that.

Constant Contact, FitGrid and Canva

Money Customer service Outdated

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

I chose it due to you having a contact with yoga works but I realized you’re not a yoga software, however Colter has really helps us stay and make it what we need
Madison

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

User friendly and great features

Pros

Zenoti is very user friendly and has so many features. We utilize Zenoti for booking, scheduling, inventory management, reporting, and marketing. It is nice to have a software that can do it all.

Cons

We would love if there was a consultation feature for Zenoti. We currently use TouchMD for our consultations, but if Zenoti had a consultation feature like TouchMD it would be nice to have everything in once place. Overall though, we are very happy with Zenoti.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

The software we were using was not very user friendly. We had many issues during the setup process, and it didn't end up meeting our expectations.

Danielle

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Love this product

I have been using Zenoti with 2 different companies I have worked with and I love it. It has some issues as you will find with any CRM/EHR, but they are constantly making updates and rolling out improvements. The main reason that we are with Zenoti today is that they have the best reporting that fit our needs as a business and are able to make custom reports for us. As a new company, this is our 3rd EHR and we are here to stay. We feel that Zenoti will remain a fit for us no matter how large we grow and they give us the reporting tools we need to grow.

Pros

Pros - Robust reporting & API integration

Cons

Cons - Organization of EMR charting, including photos and settings are difficult to navigate through, needing help from support frequently, being forced to use their credit card processor with high fees, no e-prescribe option.

Tebra and ModMed

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Pabau is a great upcoming system but we were told that we would have US support when we signed up and we didn't. It was impossible to get in contact with them especially with the 5 hour time difference. Symplast was AWFUL - don't even think about that platform.

Symplast and Pabau

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Ability to integrate via API with our marketing system and familiarity with the product since multiple employees have worked with Zenoti in their past jobs.
Charlie

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Great for managing multiple hair salons

As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Pros

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

Cons

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Replied 17/08/2020
Ryian

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

If not now, when?

Exactly what my business needed - a software package that is completely customizable to the needs of my business.

Pros

I had anxiety about switching because of the potential impact it would have on my business, but in hindsight so glad I finally did. I was not happy with my former vendor and hadn't been for quite some time.

Cons

The project was lengthy and a substantial investment of time and collaboration.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Need a software package that was more flexible towards the needs of my business. One size does not fit all.

More features.
abhinav

Reviewed on 21/08/2021

my experince from zenoti

It has been approx 8 years I am using Zenoti and in these 8 years I was approached by lots of other Salon software Salesperson,I have tried the Demo version of their Sofware, but Still, in 8 years I cannot find an alternative to ZENOTI
This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

Pros

I am using Zenoti Since 2013 that time It was named MangemySpa.Before Zenoti we use to do Manual Billing and accounts, after using Zenoti I found that what technology can do for Salons. Zenoti Really helped me to Streamline my Buissness,It has all the tools which a Salon owner needs to Grow his Business.
This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

Cons

the software is little expencive in comparision to comptition software

Pi., MioSalon and Insta

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Abhinav! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Andrea

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

A great company to grow with!

Zenoti is an eager company that has a great vision but is still working on organizing themselves to support that vision. They have great teams that will help you make a success of the system and the features you have. Any time I am met with frustration I have reached out to my customer success manager or some other people I have met along the way that continue to help me, I am often directed to a team that is eager for feedback and listens to your issues and suggestions. I can honestly say that about 86% of the updates that were featured on the latest big update came from me and a few of my franchisees. I will not lie and say I haven't had issues and frustrations but that would be true for any program.

Pros

I love the implementation, sales and customer success team! If you go with Zenoti try and get [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team, they are the most knowledgeable and helpful. The product delivers a lot of great and useful features but you have to really learn how to use it, there is always a box somewhere on another page that you forgot to click. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes super easy.

Cons

I will not lie, there are some things about zenoti that aren't the best. Basically the full system is amazing and they have lots of add ons that will suite your needs, however, you will pay!!!!! We negotiated a base price and our system works and we are happy with it but I would like to get better reporting and some more efficient customer service agents (although my key point person is great the rest of the team seams more lost then helpful) but to get a better level of customer service or to get clearer reports you have to pay for the add ons. If you are willing to spend more than the base price than I think you will be happy with the system but it is on the higher end of systems in its category.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrea! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Kate

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

Zenoti

I have been able to work with an account Manager- [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been really helpful and has connected me to resources when needed. We had an issue at first with our injectable faces loading on treatment notes. This was something within the software that could not be fixed immediately- it required the engineers to get involved and many phone calls and follow up because we did not understand why this was happening- we were able to meet with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]/other employees who helped ensure things were resolved. I have not had a major issue since that and I was pleased that even as a small account we were given attention.

Pros

I have been really happy with the program overall and I have used many different programs in the past. Many marketing and reports that I used to pull manually and put into excel are now automated. I appreciate the functionality that it has to offer and have not found it to be cumbersome to teach new employees or for the medical staff.

Cons

Recommendations for new adopters: The more you front load your learning of the system- Everyone completing all the modules, using the ? button in the system first before contacting support, getting very involved in the setup of your system, forms and inventory- the better. Retake the same modules once you have 6 months of operation with the software so that you can elevate your understanding and ask new questions. Understand ahead of time that your first layer of support is always online so if you do not have a person who has the time and flexibility during the day to resolve any issues or questions that come up with Zenotis support team- your team may be frustrated. I am a non-clinical operations consultant who handles these types of things for my employer so it is not an issue for them.

Response from Zenoti Software

Hi Kate, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! It's our goal to provide you with software and support that will help you and your business continue to thrive, and we are thrilled to learn that Customer Success Manager, Madhu, has gone above and beyond to support you every step of the way. We appreciate your candid feedback and look forward to our continued partnership!

Replied 07/10/2022

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

A Fantastic SaaS System & Top-Notch Support Team!

Zenoti provided a solution that is able to be used in a Franchise system. It solved many problems including: accurate reporting & analytics by location and across the franchise, the ability to track & collect royalties, a system that can be set to automatically apply promotions and discount codes (easily), the ability to track discounts that locations are using, the settings that can be enabled by role, the ability for customers to make purchases online and via the app (when we're selling offsite), an app, customer consent forms are easy to fill out. All of these (and much more) are making it seamless and increasing sales by allowing us to easily ring-up customers and for customers to make purchases at their fingertips. The support team is incredible. Not only the minute-by-minute support received after launch, but the implementation team that gets you from beginning to end. The implementation team made me feel extremely supported and I truly made friends with them just several weeks into the process. This team spends hours (literally) a week and (sometimes) a day to ensure the set-up and transition from the old software platform is seamless.

Pros

Zenoti is an integrative platform that is comparable to and perhaps better than other SaaS systems for spa & wellness businesses. I like how easy it is for businesses to customize it to their needs, while customers can easily navigate the booking & purchasing platforms. However, the best thing about working with Zenoti is the support team. They are real, knowledgeable people who are integral in getting this system set-up for an organization. Two individuals who made our entire 'Go Live' possible, in what felt like reocrd time were [sensitive content hidden]. They were efficient, quick to respond, patient and bent over backwards to ensure our success. In what was already an almost impossibly short amount of time that we requested to have the system ready to go, they ensured a successful launch for customers and our franchisees. [sensitive content hidden] (trainer) was also integral in hosting video calls an answering numerous questions for our franchisees.

Cons

Overall, Zenoti is great. If I want to get picky about the system, I'd say the ability for the system, as an enterprise platform to have more options to turn settings on and off for certain locations -aka the option for price adjusting & the ability to edit email & text templates. However, being an enterprise (Franchise) system, generally you will have the settings predominantly the same for everyone. I do wish there was an option for the consent forms to be automatically text to clients without the EZConnect text integration, maybe if there was even a $0.10 fee per form auto text to the client.

Margaret

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support...

We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

Pros

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa!
-love the ease of creating services
-robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service
- ability to store CC info safely and securely
- reasonably priced text messaging system
- ability to create packages and memberships
- ability to create online purchasing of services and products
- can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards
-ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up
-fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner.
- On boarding staff was really helpful
-Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns.
-increasing number of good reports for business analysis

Cons

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards
- creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great.
- creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way.
-it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this.
- For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Timothy

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Great UI and marketing tools

We made the switch to Zenoti two years ago after reviewing several competing software platforms. While changing software is never easy, Zenoti’s customer service team was better than expected during implementation. Since that change, I’ve been impressed with Zenoti’s features & overall UI. Before Zenoti, our marketing campaigns didn’t reside within our software and we didn’t have the capability of target segments. Zenoti’s marketing capabilities and analytics have broadened our reach and provide us guest retention tools that we didn’t have before. Zenoti’s response to technical issues or UI questions have always been prompt. Having an assigned customer success manager who has engaged in our needs and success, is just another reason why I would recommend Zenoti to any company.

Pros

Zenoti’s customer service team, Zenoti’s features & overall UI. Zenoti’s marketing capabilities and analytics, guest retention tools.

Cons

cross center guest management a bit difficult at times and sometimes multiple profiles get created when one already exists. But this does not affect POS and a merging guest feature can be used,

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

Zenoti is the way forward

One of the key strengths is the relationship management. We had been with our previous software for 6 years, so a change was a big deal for us. Zenoti threw all hands on deck to help us migrate and train our staff without any hitches. Where we did have questions we had dedicated managers at Zenoti we could call or online chat with to get solutions fast. That relationship has continued where we are now being further trained by our account manager to help us make sure we are making the most of new features on Zenoti, and they have actively asked for feedback and advice on how they can improve and have actively made those improvements for us.

Pros

It is a full service solution. It's cloud based and integrated multi-site information, so as the business-owner you can dial in anywhere and look at group or individual store performance. It cuts out the need for additional add-on products by doing reporting, marketing, bookings, analytics, etc. from one solution.

Cons

Nothing major. It has ticked all the boxes, if anything we are underutilising it because the software is so diverse and it's hard to learn all the benefits at one time.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrew! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Becky

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

If you want a reliable system keep searching

I have been on Super Salon for 2 1/2 years because my Franchise required it. It has been a long journey. There is conflicting data between reports. When we first took over, getting the register to balance was a nightmare as it was very glitchy. It would add the numbers up different every time we put them in. Customer Service is horrific. We are on hold for an hour and a half when we push the prompt that we have someone at the register. If we reach anyone at all you cross your fingers that the person who answers can help. It's common for each person you talk to will tell you something different. Many times my tickets have been escalated with no response so we realized the issue was something we had to live with. Their online booking platform is frequently down costing us an unquantifiable amount of business because the majority of our guests book online. When they show our salon "offline" it also includes a link to search for other salons. Its not bad enough our software doesn't work, they are actively steering our guests somewhere else. When we re-opened from COVID shutdown they reduced hours so we couldn't even reach support during regular business hours. I finally asked to be let out of the last couple of months of my contract because of the negative impact on my business utilizing this platform. I was informed that I would be held responsible for every penny and would be sent to collections if I didn't pay.

Pros

Nothing, really. It was the approved platform with my franchise.

Cons

The platform. Lack of customer service. Unreliable. Inconsistent.