Less Annoying CRM Reviews

4.8

4.8
Visit Website

About Less Annoying CRM

Ranked the #1 easiest-to-use CRM for small businesses and the #1 CRM by US News and World Report for four consecutive years, Less Annoying CRM has unmatched simplicity and service. Our seasoned CRM Coaches, with an average...

Browse Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Kelly
Kelly
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Simple and pleasant

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

Pros

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed.
- The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon
- It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive!
- It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp.
- It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar.
- Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

Cons

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Zoho CRM and Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was less expensive and easier to understand and use.Zoho was way too robust for the little company's needs, Less Annoying suited us perfectly.
Doug
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

It Really Is Less Annoying

Love it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM that will not break the bank and suck the life out of you trying to learn and maintain it.

Pros

Very simple and easy to use. Easy to customize for our needs. Great value for the money. Every other CRM I looked at was bloated with features that we didn't need and increased time to learn. Less Annoying CRM provided what we needed. Easy to onboard other members. Customer service response was immediate and helpful.

Cons

Did not have a template for small dealer auto sales. Did my own customization. Very easy.

Bigin by Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Simple, lean, inexpensive and effective for our needs. Really is very good for small business. Most CRM products are geared for large enterprise.
Rick
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Navigation, slow site.

Top Less Annoying CRM Alternatives

Danielle
Danielle

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Everything you need; nothing you don't.

Easy. Easy. Easy.
Good help files.
Very glad I chose this tool.
I recommend it.

Pros

The interface is easy. Customizing fields and flows is easy. Import-export is easy. I can tell that this tool has had many people doing use cases in the background and refining them to the most elegant solution.

Cons

I want it to integrate better with ConvertKit.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

I wanted a CRM more than a marketing email system.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft doesn't have an affordable or easy to use CRM.

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

The Best Small Business CRM - So Easy To Use!

I have tried many CRMs and they are often overally complex for small businesses who need fundamental features. The other CRMs tend to cater to larger and enterprise companies that have very special needs. These CRMs really need a programer to set them up. LACRM was easy for me to setup myself. I was using it in minutes after subscribing.

Pros

The task features and pipeline features are really great. The LACRM makes staying organized and prioritizing critical tasks easy and effective.

Cons

I wish it connected in a more direct way with my emails. I use Office 365 Outlook and connecting them is not ideal, but it can be done.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Price, ease of use, easy to setup, and funtionality.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Exactly as the name promises

Very positive in all respects once we get to understand that we're having to accept some compromises in return for affordability and user friendliness.

Pros

It is easy, simple, and just plain works. Sure the feature set is limited, but the price is very very affordable and what it does is easy to understand, use, and benefit from.

Cons

More sophistication would be great, but I get it. Most of us don't use all the features in other CRM systems, and the add-on costs and complications are appalling. Less Annoying is a great compromise and we're very happy.

Larry
Larry
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Pros

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.
William
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Great CRM for small business

A friend described using Salesforce for my business as "using a 12-wheeler to move a one-bedroom apartment." That's about right. Less Annoying was a far better fit for our needs - just sorry I didn't switch years ago.

Pros

It is inexpensive and easy to use. The support is out of this world.

Cons

Trying to move our Salesforce data was a bit frustrating. There was 10 years of information, way more than we needed, so it slowed things down a bit.

Derek

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Easy to use for a novice.

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, simple , effective and has totally organized my small business.

Cons

No negative experiences .I cannot complain as the tech team set everything up as I wanted.And I have not needed them since then.Simples

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Cheaper , easy to use and first class support from a human at no extra cost.
Kristofer
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 10/05/2024

Very good CRM for small businesses

Pros

Easy to use and customise. Moreover easy to import contacts and "getting going"

Cons

Cannot think of any right now, but some cons may appear as we develop our system further. However, the flexibility of the system and customer support should mitigate these concerns.

Tom

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

Absolute best small business CRM

I am pleased with the complete package of the software, the training videos, customer service and pricing. You provide a big bang for the cost.

Pros

The CRM lives up to its name. It is less annoying! I’ve seen very expensive CRM systems that are so difficult to use that they don’t get used and therefore is not an effective tool.

Cons

I would like to have the email integration more seamless and have an easier way to capture text message communication with the contact manager.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Easy to use, training videos, customer support, and the 30 day free trial.
Tom

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Thrilled With This Software

Pros

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Cons

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

SmartOffice and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

My concerns were realized once I subscribed. IMO, unless you are a large sales organization or manage dozens of salespeople, Salesforce is over-kill. Loads of features and reporting tools but the learning curve is extensive and the support is mostly on-line not direct. You can have phone support for an additional cost of several hundred dollars.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Ease of use. Functionality. Level of support.
Amber
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Agency Heartbeat

LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available.

Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!!

I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

Pros

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM.

There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me.
They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

Cons

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer.

Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others.

So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Jeff

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Used CRM programs for 20 years

It works well for my use.

Pros

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Cons

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields.

Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Dee

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Nothing on the market compares

Absolutely fantastic. They managed our migration with ease - I didn't even have to get my hands dirty. It's an absolute bargain, but don't let the price make you think this isn't amazing quality. If you have a business based on selling appointments for services, this is the absolute best CRM on the market. I love that I can colour code appointments and that has been built into our processes, so anyone can look at the diary and at a glance see what's been booked, what's been offered, who is delivering what. I love that when there is a customer service need, if the first person you were talking to is on leave, then someone else reads it and follows up - you don't have to start all over again explaining, and that is a shockingly rare thing, even with massive businesses like bank. I recommend this to everyone I come across because it is so flexible and so affordable.

Pros

When we had a catastrophic failure with our previous CRM, we could not find anything in a comparable price range that would serve our needs. We need a cost effective, reasonably flexible diary that's a easy on the eye, and accurate logging of records. Someone recommended LACRM and it was 1/3rd of what we had been paying previously. Not only did the team manage the migration of our crucial client history info, but also the customer service is personal, accurate and timely. I could not believe this was a fraction of what we'd previously been paying for awful service.

Cons

Initially I thought it was a shame we can't send and receive emails from within the CRM itself, but the email logging works really well to be honest because I have multiple email addresses and domains in order to manage multiple projects. So the relevant correspondence can be filed accurately. I guess I'd like to be able to offer my team the option to log in and look at the diary without being able to have access to everything. Maybe you can - I haven't asked to be fair. One tiny thing is that I would like recurring appointments to display slightly differently in a customer record, but it's really a small thing.

Gwen

Reviewed on 16/09/2022

It really is Less Annoying.

For the money, it's a great CRM. I haven't really needed support because it really is simple to use but when I did they were quick to respond. I wanted to go over a couple of things twice and they were very patient. I've tried others but always come back to LACRM for my client management.

Pros

It's very simple and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to set up and I can see everything I have going on with a contact. It's important for me to have files attached to each client so when I talk to them I can open a file quickly. Google calendar and gmail were easy to link and use. Support has always responded with either an email or phone call within 24 hours.

Cons

I wish they would have the ability to use Zapier for more integrations.

Sue
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Why I chose Less Annoying CRM

I have all my contacts & their individual information in one easily accessible place.I can create groups for the purposes of email drops. It integrates well with Mailchimp.This has saved me a considerable amount of time not only in terms of creating newsletters and target email drops but also in accessing specific information quickly.I can also access purchase histories & and track quotations and work in progress.It has features that the business will 'grow' into.Overall I have found it a pleasure to use.LACRM does exactly what it says on the box!

Pros

I was originally sceptical about how useful any CRM would be to our business, but that may have been because we were in the middle of huge changes and another change involving more technology felt like a step too far. I really liked the fact that when I trialled it, it was very user friendly.I learn best by actually doing something. I did look at the training videos but dropped in and out of them as I needed to - this was extremely easy to do and best of all the videos were not patronising and did not assume a level of knowledge but explained everything in a straight forward way. That encouraged me to start making trial entires and then deleting them just to see how everything worked The more that I experimented the more I enjoyed LACRM and could see its benefits. I also found the backup support to be excellent. Obviously there can be a time delay as I am in the UK, but the support that I received was given timeously (taking time zones into account) and in a straight forward and easy to understand manner.

Cons

I am being honest when I say that to date I have not found anything that I do not like.However, I am aware that I am not currently using LACRM to its full potential and indeed may never do so, so perhaps that has to be taken into consideration.

Pat

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

The crm that works for us and our budget

It works.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service. Ease of implementation and continuous updates.

Cons

No iOS integration, meaning tasks and mail must be rearranged.

Zoho CRM and Pipeline CRM

Needed to move forward

Highrise

Wanted something straightforward
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Best CRM I've come accross out of many

I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Pros

I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Cons

Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

MARC

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

Great CRM

Pros

Super simple, yet robust and quite powerful. Create a contact, add opportunity, tasks, project, notes very quickly all within the same quick popup menu, which has it's own keyboard shortcut by the way. So no cycling between menus to accomplish this.

A very powerful calendar that syncs perfectly with google calendar.

Custom forms for each pipeline. Pipelines themselves are customizable and can be tailored to your needs whether it's a lead pipeline, opportunity pipeline, project pipeline, warranty pipeline - you name it. Most CRMs have pipelines that are tailored to "closing deals" or "tracking leads" which only applies to certain types of businesses. LACRM does that part better.

The way your pipeline reports can be sorted and filtered is very nice and it easy to set or change the default filter and sorting on the fly.

It has some keyboard shortcuts, though I'd like to see more customizable options for this.

Cons

No mobile app, though the web app does work, it's a little slow. Things could be streamlined with through the use of a well made app.

Limited view options of your pipelines. You can't drag and drop an item into the next stage, or click a quick button to move it to the next stage. You need to click on the item and access the stage through a drop down list. Not a big deal but a little slower than you might want.

The biggest con for me is the lack of reports and analytics. It's important to be able to see reports on how your business has been performing.

Mark Skovron
Mark Skovron

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.

The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pros

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM!

LACRM BEST PRACTICES:
1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve!

2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need.

3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market.

GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features.

If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them!

Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Cons

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here.
But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective.

There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.)

I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Jana

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Pros

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Cons

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Cheryl
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

From the mountaintops!

I came to LACRM via being a Forever ambassador, you can probably tell by now I love LACRM - even enough to offer suggestions about considering being in the photography world too - and where I expected my initial contact to go into some database or something, a real person responded and was genuinely interested in my feedback. THAT alone blew my mind! It further cemented my new loyalty.

Pros

I am so glad LACRM was recommended to me. The ease of using it doesn't make me feel like I need a degree to understand and use it so I got started fast; the no-contract option makes it a breeze to say yes without feeling the burden of long-term commitment if something unforeseen happens; compared to other programs I've used LACRM is so customizable to my unique business and offerings. I was recommending LACRM in my communities even while I was still on the trial. Customer service is real people too, refreshing! And the dashboard I can leave open all day, love the 30 min texts I set up to remind me of appointments. I'm a visual person so seeing the dashboard and customizing it has been so helpful.

Cons

I know an app is in future plans, otherwise, there's really nothing I've found that I don't like.

Malcolm
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

LACRM - FANTASTIC

Pros

Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Cons

The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Xero

Cost initially.

Salesmate

Ease of use and Cost
Johnny
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Reviewed on 08/12/2023

Simply the best CRM for small businesses

Wonderful. Setting up a small consultancy business is stressful, LACRM makes the somewhat tedious elements of databasing, contact archiving, structuring tasks and initiating pipelines effortless. My emails go to the relevant contact notes, my fully integrated google calendar becomes central to planning, not an afterthought. The LACRM team have their own Youtube tutorial series. Perfectly executed instructions on how to use a brilliantly simple bit of software. Excellent customer service too.

Pros

The layout is flexible and counter-intuitive, making it highly user friendly. The click and drag mechanic makes it very easy to use. The ability to build your own fields, data boxes and drop-downs makes this highly customisable. Ultimately, a CRM succeeds or fails by the user experience. I have used a handful of well-known CRM's over the last decade and this provides the best experience, with none of the shortcomings of more complex tools...and at a much lower price point.

Cons

None. I really would struggle to come up with anything meaningful. Even the customer service is first class.