ActiveCampaign Reviews

About ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations...

4.2

Browse ActiveCampaign Reviews

2,381 of 2,381 reviews
Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Highly recommended, user-friendly, and helpful

We can identify which contacts are most interested in our content and website thanks to Active Campaign, we can sell more conference tickets, and we can learn more about our audience by analyzing their open and click rates. With the help of these resources, we can divide our target audience into the subsets we need to accomplish our aims.

Pros

We've seen significant efficiency gains thanks to Active Campaign. They have made it simple to set up automated email sequences, or "drip campaigns," that will keep our subscribers and viewers interested. To generate sales, set up reminders, and get rid of inactive contacts has all been aided by this. Easy contact tagging, list segmentation, and A/B testing are other highlights. Active Campaign is simple to use, and there are many tutorials and guides available online.

Cons

We were initially put off by the software's seeming complexity and difficulty. However, there is a learning curve associated with it, and it does take some time to properly comprehend and apply all of its capabilities. After putting in the work, though, we found that it was well worth it. ActiveCampaign is great, and we highly recommend it.

Mike

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Robust email marketing platform with sales tools

Good, only wish the connection would be faster.

Pros

Be able to have your email marketing and sales follow-ups in one place, not having to switch between platforms, and therefore you're sure you always have all the data at one place.

Email campaigns are easy to set up, as well as the automations.

Cons

It's sometimes very laggy, especially the email builder and the automations. I'm based in Spain and it sometimes felt like I was back in the 90's due to the slow responses from their server.

Keap

Francesco

Reviewed on 05/01/2024

Used to be best in class: now they're somewhat lagging behind

WARNING: this review is more of a heads-up for Active Campaign, in case they ever read it :) The product is great, with very high performance and an easy set up if you are not a newbie in the marketing automation space. However:
- the prices have gone up consistently without a serious improvement in features
-despite their position in the market, their integration with woocommerce requires manual coding when it comes to syncing anything different than standard order statuses. In our case, it often happens with Woocomerce subscriptions. This does not mean that you cannot achieve a perfect sync of your ecommerce data, only that the time and testing required would substantially increase the price for our end clients (agency here). This is why whenever there is any custom woocommerce integration to deal with we tend not to advice for Active Campaign.

Pros

The automation management system is really one of the best on the market.
As mentioned, you might have to struggle for deep, manual integration if you have specific ecommerce needs (i.e. subscription products whose membership status needs to trigger actions in the automations) but a part from that their approach is still the best on the market for that, you even have an automation map to keep track of how automations connect to each other.

Cons

Right now definitely a) the cost: there is a lot of fresher solutions that come for a fraction of AC's licence cost and perform as much as good, if you are willing to close an eye on usability and some specific features. b) data export: AC tries to discourage your migration to other platforms. I.e.: if you want to export all your contacts with the information of the lists they are in, you will have to export each list separately. Also, you can't export ecommerce data together with the contacts, you will need to resync your new platform with your ecommere

Mailchimp Transactional Email, Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

couldn't meet our client's ecommerce needs.

Top ActiveCampaign Alternatives

Leo

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

active campaign an excellent ally

Pros

its simplicity of use despite its infinite functions

Cons

I like nothing about every feature, I really like it

Samuele
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Impressive

Pros

I recently had the pleasure of using ActiveCampaign for my business, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with its excellent functionality, clear and attentive onboarding process, and impeccable customer service.

Cons

at the moment I have not encountered any problems

Nolan

Reviewed on 28/12/2023

Too expensive for the features proposed

Not adequate for our needs. We need more powerful solutions

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. Interface is pleasant

Cons

More features in the target and contact management need to be implemented

Brevo and MailXpert

Ongage
Isabell
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 03/02/2024

ActiveCampaign Review

Pros

I like most the possibilities of automatisations

Cons

That there is no direct integration of some tools

Jean Pierre
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

Very complete CRM system

Pros

Many features, very powerful tool, relatively easy to use

Cons

It seems to have increased the amount of emails ending in recipiets spam foders compered to previous emailing platform

Lukas
Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 11/02/2024

For Eventbookings great software

Great product - can do everything what I want

Pros

The automation feature and how easy it is to build up sequences

Cons

How you have to add fields and that you can only enroll one email one time.

Silas
Silas
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/01/2024

Efficient marketing

Made my email marketing campaigns easier and simpler.

Pros

Excellent email marketing tool, I believe it is one of the most complete on the market.

Cons

Price. For those just starting out, it is expensive. But in the end they are worth the investment.

Néstor
Néstor

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

This guys know how to do things the right way

Let me say it clearly: A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Trust me, they are the "real deal".

Pros

Instead of boring the hell out of you making a long list of all the things I like about AC, I would resume them in just 3 "little" things I care of:

- Reputation: They REALLY care about sender reputation. And, you know... an email that doesn´t get to my suscribers is like loosing money out of my pocket. So, I´me really happy the way they´re handling things on this department

- Ease of use + functionalities: Most other services only offer one of them things. But I want them all. AC covers all my needs regarding this issues (and I´m a choosy guy, you know).

- It´s scalable!: This is a biggy. As your businees grows, you´ll have a new set of needs when it comes to automation. AC scales as your business thrives so you don´t have to switch companies never again.

Cons

I´m a Spanish user and would love a full Spanish translation (at the moment we hace a partial translation) for Spanish users.

David J.
David J.

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

If you had to recommend one marketing automation tool for small business, here it is

I refuse to ever tell a client there's a single software in any category that they should use without proper investigation further, but I have yet to run into a time where ActiveCampaign wasn't a massive improvement to upgrade to from other tools of similar price but lesser capabilities, like MailChimp and ConstantContact.

AC has been my own email marketing and marketing automation system for approximately five years now and I don't see myself moving away from it at any point. It's important for me to be aware of the tools on the market, and there are other great ones, but none that have been a worthwhile transition off AC for.

Pros

You have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automations, tagging and audience segmentation, and so on. That's just the basic package, too. More advanced packages introduce a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aspect that is particularly helpful for sales teams, Lead scoring to help prioritize accounts for your sales teams to be more efficient, and dynamic content (among many other features).

Cons

There is little to see on the Cons. If I had to select something, I suppose the limit of three users on the Lite plan can be frustrating. However, it's typically safe enough for a small business, easy to share logins if needed, and the price and added features of upgrading to the Plus plan is quite affordable as well.

Drip and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

MailChimp did not provide adequate automations and was very limited in segmentation.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Best pricing for the features provided. It also integrates with everything I needed it to and they clearly are moving in a positive direction, always improving the product and introducing new and upgraded features.
Kevin
Kevin

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

The automations work like a charm

We are using Mailblue, which is a certified partner of ActiveCampaign and makes their software available in my native language and with Dutch support. This makes it quite easy to get support when you need it. We were looking for a tool with e-mail, automation and lead scoring features. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. ActiveCampaign came out as the tool with the best functionalities for the best price (through Mailblue). This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and at this time it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. The only thing is we currently don't really use the lead scoring mechanism as it needs a lot of tweaking (on our side). But as all other features are working really well for me, we're still happy users of the software.

Pros

The flexibility of the tool is something I really like. It's quite easy to use your own email templates, which are (as long as you keep it simple) completely adjustable as well as responsive. Besides that, the automation part is working like a charm. By using your own tags and fields you can practically do anything you want.

Cons

I am still trying to figure out how to set up a link with our current CRM. As ActiveCampaign has their own CRM built in, this is not one of the key futures. For our business however, we only use ActiveCampaign for the e-mail marketing and automations (so only the marketing department is using this tool). The entire company is built on the use of our CRM, so we'd like to see all of the ActiveCampaign data on there for a complete report.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

The previous software has been stopped before I was working in this department, but as far as I know the main reasons were pricing and complexity/features.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The main reason was pricing, but I've also had some good referrals of other users. In the end the Dutch support (through Mailblue) made me decide to go for ActiveCampaign.
Mikael
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Highly recommended email service provider (and so much more)

Outstanding. In addition to how great the software is, the few times I've been in contact with customer support, that experience has also been very, very good. And the pricing is very reasonable for what the product gives you.

Pros

I am only using the Email Service Provider side of the software, not the CRM, so I will comment from the ESP perspective. What I like the most is the unlimited flexibility and features. In the "old days", marketers needed super expensive and complicated software like Infusionsoft to achieve what ActiveCampaign can do, in terms of automation, rules, segmentation and so on.

This unlimited flexibility means you can make your email marketing as simple or as sophisticated as you like, the choice is yours.

Generally speaking, the features of the software are outstanding!

Cons

In some ways the user interface can be a bit clumsy, e.g. when creating an email campaign. It's not bad, but there's room for improvement.

ConvertKit, GetResponse, Keap, Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I needed more functionalities and flexibility in automation and segmentation.

AWeber

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The best combination of features and functionality and price, by a large margin.
Morgan
Morgan
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

It was wonderful until we needed support

Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Pros

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Cons

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Ontraport and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Ease of use and more CRM features in ActiveCampaign.

Kartra

Ease of use
Keleigh

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Consolidated so many tools into one

Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Pros

I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Because AC has so many more features.

MailerLite

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

AC seemed like a longer term solution, based on features.
Letha
Letha
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 20/06/2021

Best Value For Your Email Marketing Channel

In the 8 years that I've been setting clients up it's been worked great. The first client that I setup, still uses it! The features and options are what make AC our go to platform. Moving to AC often reduces our clients tech stack overhead.

Pros

The combination of the UI and all the features makes this a no-brainer for us. We can easily manage email marketing or set our clients up to do it. In no instance has this been a bad choice. Typically, what makes the difference from the existing platform is the automation features. Our clients get to benefit from automated workflows gaining more engagement without additional costs.

Cons

I only would like for the dashboard to be more customizable and lead data driven. I think the reporting can be presented better.

Klaviyo, Drip and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Mailchimp - ease of use, Pardot - ease of use and costs.

Features and costs.
Alex
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Our company depend on this software

I have been using ActiveCampaign daily for several years now and it is one of the most important software we use in our company. I am very satisfied and I plan on using it for as long I stay in business.

Pros

Very easy and user-friendly. It doesn't require a huge and steep learning curve

Cons

Customer support used to be better before they grew up as big as they are now. They had a live chat on every page and we could ask for help easily. Now, the customer support page is buried and hidden and not as easy to find.

Katya

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

ActiveCampaign is the most (arguably) the most popular for a reason

Any obstacle we have faced since migrating to this email software has been removed by their stellar customer service reps, who record screengrabs during your chat with them to answer questions. The software itself is the best we've experienced for email autoresponders.

Pros

Switching to ActiveCampaign has been a great business decision. Creating automations and flows triggered by customer activity has been a breeze and I commend their customer service for being readily available to answer any questions.

Cons

There is a large learning curve for this software. Many of their written tutorials on their website don't fully answer the questions I needed answered.

Flodesk

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Our email deliverability was not as optimal as we wanted, which prompted us to do research into autoresponders that had better deliverability rates.

Klaviyo

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign was more advanced and had better customization.
Romaric
Romaric

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign helps us to run social media ads in all tranquility. We collect leads, organize contacts and send out quality marketing emails without hassles. I recommend it

Pros

ActiveCampaign is ourall-in-one marketing choice. It's responsive for 95% overall convertion rates our marketing team drive. he simplicity & effectiveness of this tool makes it our number one recommendation.we design sign up forms, landing pages and email templates using its high tech solutions. Pricing plans are affordable and we feel comfortable with the way they are.We flexibly auomate & send out bulk daily emails, collect leads, migrate contacts and manage them from one place without stress .Integration with favorite apps makes the entire work experience more flexible & favorable for our team collaboration.

Cons

ActiveCampaign works just also considering the fact that new features are regularly added to the tool. I think this company is heading toward s the right tech direction

Tarunika

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

Streamlined Email Marketing for Growth

As an sales enthusiast, ActiveCampaign has been a game-changer for me. Its powerful automation features have helped me streamline my campaigns, save time, and increase conversions. However, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, requiring some time to navigate and master. Overall, ActiveCampaign is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to optimize their e-mail marketing efforts.

Pros

My go-to email marketing tool because of its remarkable automation capabilities. I love how easily I can set up and customize funnels to optimize lead conversion. The segmentation options and intuitive UX make campaign management a breeze. The speedy database uploads and comprehensive reporting keep me informed in real-time. A/B testing and helpful webinars have been game-changers. It's a powerful, user-friendly solution that delivers outstanding results.

Cons

For me it took some time to grasp the distinction between "lists" and "contacts" for segmentation. While basic integrations work well, exploring its full potential requires additional investment. The email editor feels outdated, unlike the comprehensive tool it accompanies. Integration with CRMs needs improvement, especially in accurately tracking scoring processes. Enhanced triggers and a more complete template editor would be beneficial.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

The automation features are robust and intuitive, allowing me to streamline my campaigns effortlessly. The critical aspect I love is the detailed reporting, providing insights into engagement and conversion rates. The switch was a no-brainer for maximizing my marketing efforts.

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Its intuitive interface and robust automation features make it easy to create personalized, targeted emails. However, I wish the reporting and analytics capabilities were more advanced to provide deeper insights into campaign performance. Despite this, ActiveCampaign remains my top choice due to its overall effectiveness and user-friendly interface.
Noel

Reviewed on 24/09/2023

ActiveCampaing is the best tool for marketing an customer management!

From the moment I began using ActiveCampaign, it transformed the way I approach email marketing. The platform offers an amalgamation of depth and simplicity. While the features are advanced, they are laid out in a manner that’s easy to grasp. The support team deserves special mention. They've been consistently responsive and helpful, guiding me through any challenges. Whether it's managing contacts, setting up automations, or diving deep into analytics, ActiveCampaign has provided a reliable and efficient experience.

Pros

ActiveCampaign truly stands out in its user-friendly interface and powerful automation capabilities. The platform offers an extensive set of tools that make email marketing, segmentation, and automation a breeze. The built-in CRM is a game-changer, seamlessly integrating all my contact details and interaction histories. It also provides insightful tracking features, ensuring I understand my audience's behavior and can tailor my campaigns accordingly. Moreover, the level of customization available for emails, combined with the intuitive visual automation builder, has helped in crafting high-performing campaigns.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much to criticize given its overall performance. However, for newcomers to email marketing or those used to more basic platforms, there might be a bit of a learning curve initially. The vast array of features, while advantageous, can be a little overwhelming.

Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

When considering other products in the market, it was clear that while many offered bits and pieces of what ActiveCampaign provides, none encapsulated its entire suite of tools. Platforms like Mailchimp and HubSpot were on the list, but ActiveCampaign's robust automation capabilities, combined with its CRM and pricing structure, made it the most attractive option. The positive reviews and its reputation in the community further solidified the decision.In conclusion, ActiveCampaign has become an indispensable tool in my marketing arsenal. For anyone serious about elevating their email marketing game, I wholeheartedly recommend giving it a try.
Luke

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

ActiveCampaign is great!

After nearly two years, I'm very pleased with ActiveCampaign. It's a well thought out feature rich platform. In my opinion there isn't another service on the market that can beat them for what they provide.

Pros

1. The automations.

It makes complex automations easy to understand and seemlessly blends the users interactions in my app with emails in their inbox.

2. The email designer

Easy to use and great templates to get you started

3. Reliability & Peace of mind

Once you set up your automations it's a great feeling to know that it will run like clockwork.

4. API

I was quickly able to interact with ActiveCampaigns API and it runs so perfect! It gives me such power over how users interact with my application. Literally any interaction a user makes with my application, I can capture and add to their contact profile and send them through automations in regards to their actions / inactions. Super Powerful!

Cons

1. No Sandbox mode

There's only one mode to use the software and that's live. This means you have to be mindful when generating software tests as you can end up sending emails to dummy accounts as ActiveCampaign doesn't differentiate between a Live and Sandbox version.

I would be super greatful if there was a sandbox mode that could be used for testing my applications and not worry about passing dummy contacts through automations etc.

2. Subscription model can be a little bit pricey if not utilized

When I began using ActiveCampaign I was starting a fresh business, so my mail list was 0 at the time. It took me sometime to get accustomed to it & test integrations etc.

This setup time and any other non-marketing time still costs money with the current subscription model.

I would personally prefer a usage based fee based on features and emails sent.

3. No built-in suggestions to get more emails in the Primary folder.

It may be wishful thinking as the goalposts are often moved by what is deemed as falling under "Promotions", nevertheless there could be more done to get emails in the Primary Inbox at the time of creating emails.

I would really appreciate a "likelihood of reaching the primary inbox" meter before creating campaigns. This could be difficult to implement but I feel it would help alot of new users and people new to email marketing.

Biswajit

Reviewed on 08/03/2023

Review of ActiveCampaign

Overall, ActiveCampaign offers a wide range of features and benefits that can help businesses streamline their marketing and sales processes and improve their customer engagement and retention.Overall, while ActiveCampaign offers many benefits and is a powerful tool for businesses looking to improve their email marketing and automation efforts, it may not be the best fit for every business depending on their specific needs and budget.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is a powerful and comprehensive email marketing and automation software that offers a wide range of features and benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the key pros of using ActiveCampaign software:Email marketing: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to create and send targeted email campaigns, newsletters, and automated emails to their subscribers.Marketing automation: With ActiveCampaign, businesses can create complex marketing automation workflows that automatically trigger personalized messages and actions based on subscriber behavior and preferences.CRM integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot, allowing businesses to manage their contacts and leads in one place.Segmentation and personalization: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to segment their subscribers based on various criteria such as behavior, location, and interests, and then send personalized messages to each segment.Lead scoring and management: ActiveCampaign provides lead scoring and management tools that help businesses identify and prioritize their most valuable leads.E-commerce integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce, allowing businesses to track and analyze their sales data and customer behavior.Reporting and analytics: ActiveCampaign provides in-depth reporting and analytics tools that help businesses track the performance of their campaigns and workflows

Cons

Sure, here are some cons of ActiveCampaign software:Learning curve: While ActiveCampaign's user interface is generally user-friendly, some of its more advanced features may take some time and effort to master.Price: ActiveCampaign can be more expensive than some of its competitors, particularly for businesses with large email lists.Limited email templates: While ActiveCampaign offers a variety of email templates, the selection is not as extensive as some other email marketing software.Limited landing page options: ActiveCampaign's landing page builder is somewhat limited compared to some of its competitors, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on landing pages for lead generation.Limited social media integration: ActiveCampaign's social media integration is limited to Facebook Lead Ads, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on other social media platforms for lead generation.Limited support options: While ActiveCampaign offers email and live chat support, phone support is only available to customers on higher-priced plans.API limitations: ActiveCampaign's API has some limitations, particularly around the number of calls that can be made per day, which may be a drawback for businesses with complex automation needs.

Reviewed on 04/09/2017

Strong Automation System & Ecomm DataLayer, Weak Support and Long Standing Bugs

Pros

Activecampaign sets the bar for building automations, with great sorting and filtering features including customer records, tags, lists, conditional rules/routing, e-commerce data such as purchases, crm pipelines and even a custom event layer. We have created very complex integrations for dozens of businesses ranging from E-Commerce stores, to Gyms to local businesses.

It's really simple to learn and use, and powerful enough to tackle even the most complex business processes. This includes in-store purchases on a POS to sending out emails or automation's based on purchases or LTV. It also supports multiple E-Commerce platforms natively, but be aware those features are nearly 4x the price to unlock after the trial.

Cons

After months of issues that resulted in one of our clients losing an excess of $40,000 in revenue, we can no longer recommend activecampaign. Poor support was to blame for this issue, with it being impossible to get someone on a call even though we pay 6 figures a year for service.

Activecampaign is growing really really fast. Because of this, They have pretty terrible support and there are also long-standing bugs that they seem to have no intention to fix. For instance, the system is supposed to generate previews for each automation's email steps and in various other places, but instance shows a broken image. We have inquired about this to the support to be told they are aware it's been broken for over a year and have no ETA or intention on repairing it. We have this problem on all our client's accounts(dozens), and it's a serious issue with UI/UX but they don't seem to care.

There are also some major logic issues, such as if you filter an automation to show anyone with 0 purchases, it doesn't work. We also inquired about this but got another non-response...

So basically, where it works, it works well but there are a few major issues and they don't seem intent on repairing them, even though they are steady releasing more features to add to their pricing tiers. Overall, it's hard to find another system that provides the ease of use, features, and value of activecampaign but the support and existing bugs are a nasty/necessary compromise.