About Tradogram

Tradogram is a cloud-based procurement management solution. Users can choose from a list of integrated modules such as supplier management, purchase-to-pay, contract management, strategic sourcing and order management. Team...

Browse Tradogram Reviews

Jennifer M. Jennifer M.

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

POs and Internal Control Made Easy!

Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

Pros

I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Cons

Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

Teimuraz K. Teimuraz K.

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Good Product, Good Features

Pros

Our company has been looking for procurement solutions for a long time. Then we discovered the system Tradogram, which met all our requirements. It is very convenient to use, has lots of excellent features, suppliers are very easy to use it. In a word, the best system among them that we have seen and experienced, I advise everyone to try, do not regret it.

Cons

It has no disadvantages, We like it very much, and if we have some suggestions, they always ready to help us.

Ray S. Ray S.

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

Pros

More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Cons

Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

Replied 13/04/2018

Top Tradogram Alternatives

Bellwether PO and Inventory

ProcurementExpress.com

Marisa B. Marisa B.

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional.

Purchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.

Pros

I like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.

Cons

I feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.

Miriam D. Miriam D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Great Specialized Customer Support

Pros

Tradogram is very quick to answer questions on chat. They worked with out specialized need and the product is set up to use with ease!

Cons

We needed a specialized report and was not given all the options about it until a few weeks after

Carrie S. Carrie S.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/04/2021

Really helped with my business spend

Pros

Tradogram really helped us manage our procurement processes and helped us ensure our quality in tracking suppliers.

Cons

not sure yet, will update if have anything to add.

Kristi R. Kristi R.

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Has the basics but needs work

So far it's been good. Customer service is pretty responsive and as I mentioned we can customize it fairly easily and inexpensively. There isn't a perfect solution for our business needs out there yet so this is the closest we could get.

Pros

The positives are that it encompasses purchasing from start to finish. This includes submitting requisitions, creating RFQ's, Purchase Orders, and Invoices. It tracks changes in pricing for negotiating purchases. Suppliers can enter pricing into the system, which allows the buyers to compare supply pricing on the same screen. You can select the suppliers to award, cancel the unused requests, directly from the system. Overall it's good but it needs customization for each organization. Luckily, it's priced fairly low so the additional cost for custom programming is, so far, affordable.

Cons

Assigning items to suppliers is very confusing and there are ways to unlink items from other suppliers way too easily. This part of the system needs a lot of work. In addition, if you want to add multiple items from the database, but they are the same items, with different quantities perhaps, there isn't a way to copy items within RFQs or Purchase Orders. Also, you cannot delete Suppliers, so if you have more than 1 person entering them and they duplicate, you have to ask Tradogram to do it.

Reasons for Choosing Tradogram

Marketing Pilot doesn't exist any longer. There is no user manual, no support, it's a risk.

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram

Many of them are only PO systems. You can't send RFQs or compare pricing.
Ana H. Ana H.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

Pros

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Cons

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Bellwether PO and Inventory

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram

Cost effectiveness and features offered for our current and future needs.
Timothy S. Timothy S.

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Tradogram has been spectacular.

Pros

It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

Cons

I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Replied 08/12/2017
Dan M. Dan M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

Stellar Customer Service

Like I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.

Pros

Easy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily.

Cons

A few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks Dan!
We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help.

If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)

Replied 11/07/2016
Brenda L. Brenda L.

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

A Great and Supportive Tool for Schools

The customer service and quick response time from Trado outweighs difficulty in the experience of submitting orders. It has been a good experience because they seem to care.

Pros

Trado is a wonderful resource for schools to order curriculum and track budgets. It puts real time tracking into the hands of teachers and administrators so that they know exactly where materials expense, and field trip expenses, stand. It opens up a world of possibilities in terms of a variety of offerings so that students are guaranteed something personal.

Cons

I wish there was more standardized requirements for vendor submissions. The details can be vague and cumbersome and cause valuable time to be lost.

Thomas A. Thomas A.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 08/03/2021

Tradogram review

Tradogram has been very good from the inception. The support level is very good, the software is easy to use and to teach to staff members. We are very happy with the software.

Pros

It's easy to use, the interface makes it intuitive to understand which functions are where.

Cons

There are no features that for the price it comes with are missing. It does all it promises.

Mairead C. Mairead C.

Reviewed on 24/11/2017

Was easy to set up and implement within the business.

We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Pros

Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Cons

Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.

Jeanne H. Jeanne H.

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

Superb customer service!

Pro's:
1. The features on Tradogram are easy to use (intuitive)
2. Majdi (our tech guy) is very quick to answer any questions and really cares that my questions or comments for adding features are resolved.
3. Tradogram is NICE to look at!
4. Vendor Portal feature is very helpful & easy for our vendors to create online invoices.

Con's:
1. Not able to edit menu titles to suit our terminology.

Pros

sorry - listed on the last page

Cons

sorry - listed on the last page

Paolo B. Paolo B.

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

About the userful

It is clear that a lot of time has been spent in order to optimize all the steps, and this process is naturally endless. Could be not easy the start, in fact it is better to watch the tutorial videos.

Adam S. Adam S.

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Great Software for Small Companies with small budgets

My overall experience with Tradogram has been an A+. Our business has become more efficient due to the flexibility and visibility of Tradogram. We are a small business with a small budget and this software checks off all of our "needs" list, and also some of our "wants" list. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

This is very powerful purchasing software. It was meant for buyers who need to stay on top of their purchases and be able to provide statuses of their orders instantly. The dashboard feature allows you to track orders that are late, and orders that are due to arrive. No need to run expedite reports! The status feature of "pending supplier acceptance" which requires the supplier to approve your purchase order is a game changing feature. You can always stay on top of your orders making sure they are processed and not disregarded. My engineers can enter requisitions electronically which makes the PO creation process just a couple clicks. We utilize the projects feature so we can control and have immediate visability to spend.

Cons

We have tens of thousands of items (part numbers), and trying to download to CSV to view the data is a struggle. However, all other CSV downloads needed for all other data has been fast and efficient.

Eve W. Eve W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Great Phone Support

I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.

Replied 17/03/2020
Thomas S. Thomas S.

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

1 year end user of Tradogram

We were able to track all orders

Pros

Software was intuitive for most functions. We had a few details we couldnt work out on our own. The help (chat) on line resolved everything in a quick fashion. Good Software for a small company

Cons

Minimal report functions. Lacking smart phone app, for in field staff to receive materials shipped.

Reviewed on 08/09/2018

Flexible Procurement Management System

It has been and will continue to be an awesome experience as we grow together.

Pros

I like the levels of control available. The approvals and the activity tracking. It has made things run smoother, we are likely to improve 100% because of the flexibility of the program.

Cons

Create forms is not that friendly. I don't like the format the attachments go my vendors are not opening the link. So if we send like QuickBooks and attach would be better if it was an option.

Guram N. Guram N.

sakhasiateba 11/5000 Characterization

Pros

The system is easy to operate, easy to control Transactions from Requisitions to Deliveries

Cons

It would be great if you improved the reporting module

Deisiane B. Deisiane B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

It is easy to navigate;
Customer service is fantastic

Cons

Approvals should be more automatic to set up;
We(adm users) should be able to delete transactions.

Reviewed on 31/10/2016

Rachelle P. Rachelle P.

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Incredibily User-Friendly Purchasing Software used by Home Builder

I spent weeks scoping out programs, researching and doing demos, and Tradogram is like no other and beat all the other programs by a long shot. They are responsive, fairly priced, software is so easy to use & maintain and their programmers are based out of the same building, so there aren't multiple time-zones to work against if you need to speak with support. We are very happy Tradogram customers!!

Pros

Tradogram has made our processes run smooth and straight-forward. Everyone - from the Site Supervisors, trades to the office staff, have been able to use and navigate without any issues. Some of the site supervisors have never really used a computer in their job, and they were able to create PO's and understand the system within 30 mins of using it.

I am very pleased with how easy it is to create a PO, how easy the approval process is for all parties & how the program communicates through email (with just a click of a button you can view a PO or approve/reject). Everything is customizable and we were able to tailor the program to work exactly how we envisioned. We were even able to add a link to a SharePoint folder right on the PO itself, so trades could access the project files.

Another huge positive, is that this program is cloud-based, so anyone can access it from anywhere. It has made working remotely infinitely easier.

Also, budgets are easy to import and track by accessing the "Spend Report". This is a huge deal for us, so we can see the original budget vs. what we've spent to show what is remining for each line-item.

Cons

Initially with the integration setup, there was an issue with getting the vendors to push over from QuickBooks Online and a lot of the GL accounts were not communicating. But with the help of the support team, we were able to get to the bottom of all the issues quickly and effectively. They were super helpful in getting it working and integrated properly.

Also, not really a con because we got around it, but we were told there was an iPhone app coming out for this software before Christmas, and it still hasn't been released. We rely heavily on apps for communicating/working remotely, since our whole crew is working from different cities & provinces. So instead, we decided to get our site supervisors iPads and we saved the web login page to the home screen of the iPad, so it works just like an app. It seems to work better anyway because the screen is bigger and easier to navigate on.

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram

We chose Tradogram for a number of reasons: 1. Canadian company & support/programmers are located in Canada too (no time-zone issues) 2. Fair price 3. Had all the features we were looking for 4. Budget tracking capability by line-item

Response from Tradogram Inc.

Thank you for the lovely review Rachelle! We love working with you and your team too!

Replied 25/02/2021
Dan B. Dan B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA

With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

Pros

What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

Cons

I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

Procurify, eBuyerAssist Platform, Spendwise and Zoho Books

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram

User interface, customer support, cost, had the attributes I wanted

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

Replied 22/01/2020
Vishal G. Vishal G.

Tradogram- ease to use ERP/P2P software

We were looking for an ERP/P2P solution which does the job and which makes procurement process simple.
The Software does this job effective and cloud solution helps on the ease with which we can get the whole organization on Tradogram. The product has a nice demarcation for goods and services offered. Would recommend this for small to medium scale organizations.

Pros

The ease and intuitiveness which is embedded in the process flow, the initial conversations with the product team when we were looking to understand the features of the Product and the easy customization options

Cons

Themes can be improved and the UI is also good but can be made better.