Motive Reviews

About Motive

Motive, formerly KeepTruckin, builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered...

4.2

Browse Motive Reviews

1,624 of 1,624 reviews

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

terrific

Pros

ease of use. the simplest and best ELD and GPS on the market

Cons

cant think of anything negative truthfully

Response from Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 04/04/2022
Annette

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Wouldn't want to do this with it.

Customer service is fantastic, quick, and thorough. Trucking is much easier with the Motive system and I don't think I'd want to go back to how we did this before Motive.

Pros

GPS location and the clear, clean camera videos are my favorite services of Motive. I use GPS tracking often along with the geofencing. It allows me to give very quick answers to my customers when they need updates on my driver's location. Trip history is also a great tool for exact mileage of each leg of a hauled load when extra stops are added last minute.

Cons

The geofence entry/exit notifications do not come to my inbox as quickly as I would like but I still love the feature. Getting the reports that I need is cumbersome for me.

Replied 14/08/2022
Issa

Reviewed on 29/01/2024

I would look elsewhere

I would honestly look elsewhere if I was in the market to get a logbook. They make it very easy to lock you in and get your logbook connected and your debit card charged. Once that’s complete, they are done with you and wether their machine works or not is beyond them.

Pros

I love how their sales team absolutely bombarded me with emails, calls, voicemail.

Cons

Their ability to first of all fix a problems that has been identified, second the ability for them to still charge you the money you agreed upon when they are not providing ANY service.

Response from Motive

Hi There, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. Can you please send us a note at [email protected] or on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564 so that we may connect and provide you with a timely resolution? Thank you.

Replied 01/02/2024

Danny
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Unfortunate Experience

Overall the Motive functionality works but based on the pricing and the wasted hours it took for me to rectify the issue of being overcharged it is unlikely I will use Motive moving forward. Additionally, the pricing is not competitive with other similar companies.

Pros

The real time tracking is critical in my industry. The log reporting makes it easy to file quarterly reporting. The people on the service side have always been helpful.

Cons

The sales team attempted to defraud me and not keep their promises. It took over six calls and countless wasted hours to get Motive to honor what was promised to me in writing. Due to this lack of professionalism it is extremely unlikely that I will use Motive after my contract ends.

Response from Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 29/11/2023
Carlos

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

Motive Review

Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Pros

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

Cons

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

Response from Motive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 28/06/2022
Sondra
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

KeepTruckin

I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.

It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

Pros

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

Cons

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

Response from Motive

Dear customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 04/03/2022
Marc

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Duncan Oil

Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

Pros

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

Cons

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

Reasons for Choosing Motive

We were told that our head units would no longer be current and unable to communicate at the end of 2021 due to the 5G updates. They required us to purchase new equipment at a cost of $50,000+. KeepTruckin offered a better option and we were even able to acquire dashcams for all units.

Omnitracs

Reasons for Switching to Motive

App based mobile devise system. Can be used off anything that has bluetooth capabilities.

Response from Motive

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Replied 13/08/2021
Giovanni
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

Great Web and Mobile Apps for Drivers and Managers

The administrative ease of tracking all trucks/drivers on one map coupled with the ability to identifying any maintenance issues online on one platform is awesome!

Pros

The ELD device plugs in in just minutes and allows you as a driver to very simply log all your HOS. The app is great with four SIMPLE to see circle graphics showing you current time to break, remaining drive time, remaining shift time and cycle time...it is dead easy and super useful!From an admin perspective both the app on the iPhone and the Web application show you so much detail about the drivers and the fleet of vehicles, it makes it so simple to identify which vehicles require reactive and preventative maintenance. The apps are easy to use, look great, have all the detail ever needed, and make it simple to digest large amounts of data about a lot of drivers and trucks...GREAT TOOL!!

Cons

Occasionally, the driver app will notify you that "Motive made changes" to your log...and those are like for a 30 second roll from a fule pump to a parking spot...that interrupts a break or something and is annoying.

ELD ONE

Reasons for Switching to Motive

The price was PER TRUCK...other apps require fees for EACH DRIVER...if you have less trucks and more drivers MOTIVE is for you!!

Response from Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you and will add the product feedback for you regarding the 'motive made changes' alert.

Replied 19/04/2023
Gregory
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

Greg

Good

Pros

I like the notifications ,because I am moving a lot and they let me know when they are over driving

Cons

In the beginning it was difficult, but customer service was very helpful

Response from Motive

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Please feel free to spread the word and If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you.

Replied 13/07/2023
Steven
Steven
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

Terrible Company to Deal With

Terrible 1/10 would not recommend

Pros

After an initial learning curve the software is actually good.

Cons

Even if they had the best product they have a nonesistent customer service. This company reached out and sold us on why we should use them for an ELD service, so we purchased it. After the fact we researched and found out we do not need them because we qualify for an exemption. I called to cancel and they told us they wont refund us ANYTHING even though we only had the service for a month. The product works, but terrible customer service.

Response from Motive

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin and want to cancel your subscription. This is concerning to us, as we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We had the relevant department look into your account but as per the company's policy, we can only process a refund if the customer has informed us within the duration mentioned on the contract. Even our billing department tried their best to compensate you on this matter but the system restricts us and has limitations.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and profoundly appreciate your interest in our product. I tried reaching out to you over the phone but couldn't get a hold of you. I have sent you an email as well so if you want to discuss this matter with us, please feel free to reach us out on 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

You along with the rest of our customers, mean the world to us - we wouldn't be where we are without you.

Replied 24/01/2019
Yehor

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

Pros

+ Interface
+ Integrations that works great for our customers and us
+ Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great
+ Driver Mobil APP

Cons

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time
- Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better
- Customer Support Could be better
- Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features
- Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness)
- When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Samsara

Terrible software, terrible support

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Back in the days, keeptruckin UI was definitely the best option for drivers, plus app that works. Today, it's under the question

Response from Motive

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Replied 15/04/2021
Andrea

Reviewed on 26/07/2022

Base System is good - but hot spot limit stinks

If it were not for this hot spot issue I would give the system 5 stars. The Customer Support agents do speak clear English, but they are not always able to help and follow through is not good. Still waiting for my hot spot issue to be solved and it has been "disabled". No internet access on the road is a huge hassle. There is a big discrepancy between what my device shows I have used as far as data, and the Motive accounting for my data use. Tablet shows a lower data usage than Motive, and Motive caps the use and then shuts off the data usage. The difference in usage is a whole gigabyte and that is a big difference.

Pros

Easy to use - Dashboard and document access is very handy. Knowing the fault codes are helpful in keeping the truck running better.

Cons

I was told that the hot spot would allow me to listen to Pandora and audio books as I had been. However, it is capped and not sufficient and no one from Customer Service has been able to help me and the Agent who was supposed to call me to fix my issue, has never called.

Response from Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! We'd like to learn more about the issues at hand. Kindly provide us your contact number or email address. Additionally, for further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 29/07/2022
Gracie

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

KeepTruckin is a great asset to any trucking company!

This product has kept us in compliance with the FMCSA and all DOT regulations concerning E-Logs and Hours of Service. I highly recommend it, and when our GPS contract with another company ends, we are planning to use KeepTruckin for our GPS needs.

Pros

This software makes it easy to keep up with where drivers are and what their hours of service are looking like. I am able to quickly check if they are on duty, off duty, or driving. We are able to ensure their breaks are taken on time, and that they don't driver over their allotted time.

Cons

The only con I have with this software is when you assign the unidentified driving time, it goes away after that. I wish their was a tab you could look at to make sure the drivers had accepted the time or still needed too.

Response from Motive

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word.

Replied 30/08/2021
Kylon

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Motive is the easiest option we have used to remain compliant and keep track of our fleet.

Overall Motive has solved our needs to remain compliant with FMCSA and to monitor our fleet.

Pros

The biggest pro for me is the ability to self-install all Motive equipment in house and not deal with the headache of trying to schedule Motive, trucks and employees in the same place at the same time.

Cons

The biggest downside to Motive is their rewards program. There is absolutely zero customer support to enable you to retrieve your earned rewards that show "pending approval" for an undetermined period.

Response from Motive

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! ���� We're thrilled that you're enjoying our service. If you have any friends who might also benefit from what we offer, please feel free to share the love!
Also if you are facing any difficulty with rewards then please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call at (855) 434-3564. We will route you to the relevant department for the resolution. Thanks again! ����

Replied 23/03/2023
Jorge

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Great product and service, but VERY HIGH AND TRICKY PRICING

Great devices, great software, easy to install and use. But the pricing is very tricky and very high compared to other ELD devices. Customer support is always trying to upsale aditional services and to extend the contract. It is very hard to purchase a used device as they are locked by KeepTruckin, and they do their best to not sale any replacements by extending their ship dates by weeks! This is not ethical business practice.

Pros

Very easy to use, great support page, customer service is accessible and knowledgeable in regards to use of devise and software.

Cons

Historical location for drivers is only shown on a daily basis, so it is hard to go back and look at the location of each driver on a period of time, for example, a week.

GPS Trackit and Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Fleet manager had previous experience with KeepTruckin.

Response from Motive

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please help spread the word!

Replied 10/11/2021
Shele

Reviewed on 31/12/2021

Please beware of false reviews

Customer service is USELESS. I have talked to them so many times that I finally realized that they all read from a script. They all have the same answer when presented with equipment that does not work, and will not stay connected. They would want to switch out the gateway for the truck. The new gateway would not work either. I would call back time after time, and then they would still want to switch out equipment. I would explain that we have already switched numerous times for this one truck and always "I WILL ESCALATE YOUR ISSUE AND SOMEONE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU." Sometimes they would call and that was always our "new account" manager but the odd thing was I could NEVER get ahold of the person again. Please save yourself the stress of being up in the middle of the night working on trying to get the dashcam or ELD to stay connected. A few of our trucks the equipment worked for the most part. But the other trucks would not stay connected. I signed a contract with these people for working equipment. They breached the contract when they failed to provide working equipment for all of our trucks. The trucks that KT would not work in had to be switched back to our old company. I did not want to have to have two logbook dashboards going so I switched everything back to our old company. I have a three ring binder of the emails and documentation between me and KT.

Pros

Majority of equipment would never stay connected.

Cons

There are so many reasons why I would never recommend Keep Truckin that I do not know where to start. We are a small company and it was a huge decision to change our ELD. I thought I did adequate research and read many reviews. It seemed to have good ratings and the features we were looking for and I made the switch. The monetary cost is significant for a small company, but it has not bearing on the amount of stress Keep Truckin caused for myself.

Response from Motive

Hi Shele, we're really sorry to learn the issues you had to face with the equipment and the service in general.
We're looking into your request internally, and will try to assist you in the best possible way.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Replied 07/01/2022
Dale

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Customer service needs help!

System works as they say but for what I need is not required.

Pros

The equipment is well worth the money and operates as expected. You can monitor the truck every mile it travels and also tells you how the truck is running. You can actually see where the truck is and how fast or slow it is going.

Cons

Their sales team will promise you things and not follow through with it. They said I could upgrade my cameras at not charge and three months later I was charged for them. When you call to ask why they said I authorized it and also extended the plan term. None of which I did because the salesman told do not sign anything. When I called they told me they were going to review the phone records and see what was actually said. No one ever called me back so a week later I called back again and went through the same conversation. The gentleman which was hard to understand told me that he will send me a request for a refund and all I had to do was to sign it and send it back. When I received the email it had on another extension of contract so I questioned it and he said don’t worry in the top left corner says amendment. So in order for me to get my $800.+ refund I had to sign ( ducu sign ) . Received the refund but still was being charged for the camera’s monthly fee when I told them to cancel it. Then in January I was charged again for one month of camera service and then in February was charged for three more months of camera service. Called back and had to sign another AMENDMENT to the contract to get another refund. Every time I call I go through this process and seem like I’m not getting any response . They keep saying we will review the phone conversation and get back. I am not using the program at all being that I am local now and don’t need the ELD service .

Response from Motive

Hi Dale, We appreciate both your positive and negative feedback and we appreciate your 5 start review for your service. We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our service. We take all feedback seriously and would like to make things right. Please reach out to us at (855) 434-3564 so we can transfer you to the relevant team to fix this issue and address this as soon as possible! Thank you.

Replied 20/03/2023
Charles

Reviewed on 11/10/2023

You never stop paying…….

Great tech. Poor customer service.I will not use them again.

Pros

Great technology. Solid reporting. Rear and front facing cameras.

Cons

On July, 20, 2023, my truck my destroyed in a fire. I had a Motive system in that truck. A short time later, I contacted Motive and requested to cancel my service. Today some three months after my truck was destroyed,I get a call from an employee at Motive who told me that the only way that I could cancel my service, was to close my business and send them a letter from the FMCSA. I explained that I was not closing my business , I just wanted to cancel my service. I became frustrated and he got his lacey panties in a wad because I told hi that I thought it was bullshit to pay for a service that you don’t receive. The bottom line is that I have to pay this bunch $300+ a quarter until March of 2025. That is just nuts.

Better tech

Response from Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, so we can address your concerns and improve your experience. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 18/10/2023
JohnRichard

Reviewed on 25/03/2023

Onerous software

It is repetitive.It glitches (stops working or communicating with the blue tooth adapter) about once a week requiring reset while driving!The commands are onerous. If I want to save a record, I OBVIOUSLY want to do so with the official signature!All of the clocks should be displayed on screen. 11, 14, 30 min, and the 70! These are all important clocks for the driver to see while in motion!Finally, there needs to be a count down clock for the end of the 10hr break when off duty that switches to 34 hr reset after the clock has met the bench mark.

Pros

Secondary log function.HOS recap list.I really don't have a lot of good things to say.This product is not a quality product I would buy or recommend to a struggling entrepreneur.

Cons

If you want to PC drive, you must sign the prior day log before you can do so. Signing a log is an official duty and is required to be done "ONDUTY". That is a violation! If you are logging an inspection or signing your daily log, if you go to the save button before signing it fills in the signing and makes you accept it as an additional step before it saves. Just save it already with the signature! Its clear thats required, just do it!When you change duty status, you select the status you want AND then you need to save it. Just save it upon selection! Enough of the repetitive button selection! Do you think many drivers change their mind from "off duty" to "onduty" in the course of trying to go off duty? For the sake of all drivers out here, cut out all the repetitive actions and stream line it!

Response from Motive

Hi John, We are sorry that you've had a great experience! However, you can sign logs at the start of the shift manually every day as mentioned in this help article: https://helpcenter.gomotive.com/hc/en-us/articles/6162466577693-How-to-Sign-Your-Logs-on-the-Motive-Driver-App. Furthermore, you on the Motive Driver app's Home screen you can simply swipe up from the bottom to check all HOS clocks instead of navigating to the logs section. If you have any further questions please give us a call at (855) 434-3564. We are open 24/7, we would love to help you out. Thank you.

Replied 03/04/2023
AMISH

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Cons

Response from Motive

Hi Amish,

We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority.

In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Replied 05/12/2018
Terrence

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

KeepTruckin/Motive The Worst ELD To Use In Trucking Business - BE WARNED!

KeepTruckin/Motive is the worst in the ELD business. Truckers please don't use them. If you think the system is bad enough, call customer service. Those people are the worst in dealing with customers. When they failed to electronically logged our unit, they continue to take our money under false pretense. It does not matter how many times you call the worse customer service company around, nothing is done. Our company almost lost our authority because the device was not electronically logging. This is the worst I have seen. They have now changed their name from KeepTruckin to Motive to let go the their bad reputation. That will not work because your system and bad customer service remain the same. They will unethically lock you in a 48 month contract even when they tell you that it's not a contract. I could never recommend KeepTruckin/Motive.

Pros

Nothing actually! They are the worst. I hear that they were the worst and We decided to give them a chance but they lived up to the bad name they usually get.

Cons

It did not electronically logged which is what we contracted for. Thats the requirement by FMSCA and they don't even care that they device is not doing what we are paying them to do. No matter how much we called and complained, they did nothing except for promises. If you want to BE IN PROBLEMS with FMSCA, you can use them.

Response from Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please provide us with your contact details so that we can reach out to you in order to address your concerns and make your experience better. Moreover, for further queries please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564.

Replied 02/11/2022
kevin

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

Best choice in the industry for user friendly atmosphere

I have great experiences with Keep Truckin. The staff have been great and make it as seemless as possible. Our drivers enjoy the ease of use

Pros

I chose this ELD program due to it being driver friendly and the ease of using it. It had everything we were looking for. There are some companies offering less monthly cost and little to no cost, but Keep truckin had a great track record and I look to support those that have been around for years and are designed around the trucking industry with drivers use in mind as well as office staff.

Cons

There are some glitches every now and then, but have been worked out. It was mostly drivers drive time was starting to early and no way to correct it...but lately has been running smoothly

Response from Motive

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Replied 07/04/2021
Cuong

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Unethical Business

IT IS NOT FREE! They locked me in for 60 months contract without my knowledge. I asked the agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], multiple time if this is month to month and can I cancel at anytime, he said YES! Then I later found out that I was locked into a 60 months contract when I was trying to cancel their dashcam service. I contacted their customer services multiple times and everytime they try to blame it on me for not carefully reading the contract, but refuse to take responsibility for their agent scamming me. I even asked them if they recorded phone calls between their agent and I, they said yes. They said they listen to all of it and did not hear [SENSITIVE CONTENT] confirming it's a month to month. I then ask them if they can send me those recording and they refused, saying is their company property 😂 Okkk! Who in their right mind would lock themselves in a 5 years contract with an ELD service company on the first year of opening their business? Now Im stuck with them for 5 years, ain't going to use them ever again after this stupid contract is over, which is in 2024. TRUCKERS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS UNETHICAL BUSINESS!

Pros

It does the job of an ELD, easy to navigate for IFTA filing.

Cons

Some of the functions are not very straightforward, ex. Split clock need to be in sleeper berth, cannot be on off duty.

Response from Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! We'd like to learn more about the issues at hand. Kindly provide us with your contact number or email address so may reach out to you. Additionally, for further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 02/05/2022
Levi

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

Hauling with Motive

I am extremely happy with Motive's ELD.

Pros

My favorite feature currently is the dash cam. I am able to pull up the dash cam and see the road condition that my driver is experiencing.Motive is easy to use on my mobile and easier on my laptop. The navigating the system is easy to learn. It's a lot to learn but that is a good thing because that means that Motive provides a lot of options for your business.

Cons

I would like to see the option to upload a fuel receipt and it take pertinent information from the receipt and add it to Motive's IFTA report.Motive is easy to use but there are a lot of features that may be helpful for my business and I'm just not aware of the feature. I'm not sure if there are videos to inform the customer of what is available on Motive.I would like to see an integration with my fuel diesel cards applications. This would increase the simplicity of my IFTA report by only using Motive instead of using Motive and my fuel card app.

Replied 07/02/2023
Susan
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Good product, dumb name

We no longer have to look for the trailers on which we have installed the trackers

Pros

GPS location of trucks and trailers and elogs for drivers

Cons

Adverse driving conditions needs to be added

Horrible support