Motive Reviews

About Motive

Motive, formerly KeepTruckin, builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered...

4.2

Browse Motive Reviews

1,629 of 1,629 reviews

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

terrific

Pros

ease of use. the simplest and best ELD and GPS on the market

Cons

cant think of anything negative truthfully

Response from Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 04/04/2022
Carlos

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

Motive Review

Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Pros

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

Cons

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

Response from Motive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 28/06/2022
Shele

Reviewed on 31/12/2021

Please beware of false reviews

Customer service is USELESS. I have talked to them so many times that I finally realized that they all read from a script. They all have the same answer when presented with equipment that does not work, and will not stay connected. They would want to switch out the gateway for the truck. The new gateway would not work either. I would call back time after time, and then they would still want to switch out equipment. I would explain that we have already switched numerous times for this one truck and always "I WILL ESCALATE YOUR ISSUE AND SOMEONE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU." Sometimes they would call and that was always our "new account" manager but the odd thing was I could NEVER get ahold of the person again. Please save yourself the stress of being up in the middle of the night working on trying to get the dashcam or ELD to stay connected. A few of our trucks the equipment worked for the most part. But the other trucks would not stay connected. I signed a contract with these people for working equipment. They breached the contract when they failed to provide working equipment for all of our trucks. The trucks that KT would not work in had to be switched back to our old company. I did not want to have to have two logbook dashboards going so I switched everything back to our old company. I have a three ring binder of the emails and documentation between me and KT.

Pros

Majority of equipment would never stay connected.

Cons

There are so many reasons why I would never recommend Keep Truckin that I do not know where to start. We are a small company and it was a huge decision to change our ELD. I thought I did adequate research and read many reviews. It seemed to have good ratings and the features we were looking for and I made the switch. The monetary cost is significant for a small company, but it has not bearing on the amount of stress Keep Truckin caused for myself.

Response from Motive

Hi Shele, we're really sorry to learn the issues you had to face with the equipment and the service in general.
We're looking into your request internally, and will try to assist you in the best possible way.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Replied 07/01/2022

Sondra
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

KeepTruckin

I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.

It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

Pros

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

Cons

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

Response from Motive

Dear customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 04/03/2022
Marc

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Duncan Oil

Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

Pros

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

Cons

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

Verizon Connect

Reasons for Choosing Motive

We were told that our head units would no longer be current and unable to communicate at the end of 2021 due to the 5G updates. They required us to purchase new equipment at a cost of $50,000+. KeepTruckin offered a better option and we were even able to acquire dashcams for all units.

Omnitracs

Reasons for Switching to Motive

App based mobile devise system. Can be used off anything that has bluetooth capabilities.

Response from Motive

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Replied 13/08/2021
Gabriel

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

Great Product!

Pros

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

Cons

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

Response from Motive

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Replied 06/07/2021
Carl

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Pros

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Cons

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

Response from Motive

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Replied 13/04/2021
Andrea

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service

If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Pros

Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

Cons

on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

Response from Motive

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with [email protected] so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

Replied 10/04/2021
Cammy

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

Pros

You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

Cons

They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

The Rand Platform

Reasons for Choosing Motive

It could not keep up with team drivers. Would not stay charged. Maybe it had too many apps???

The Rand Platform

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Because KeepTruckin had no problem logging teams as long as my phone was charged It handled both drivers.

Response from Motive

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Replied 07/04/2021
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

Terrible Company to Deal With

Terrible 1/10 would not recommend

Pros

After an initial learning curve the software is actually good.

Cons

Even if they had the best product they have a nonesistent customer service. This company reached out and sold us on why we should use them for an ELD service, so we purchased it. After the fact we researched and found out we do not need them because we qualify for an exemption. I called to cancel and they told us they wont refund us ANYTHING even though we only had the service for a month. The product works, but terrible customer service.

Response from Motive

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin and want to cancel your subscription. This is concerning to us, as we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We had the relevant department look into your account but as per the company's policy, we can only process a refund if the customer has informed us within the duration mentioned on the contract. Even our billing department tried their best to compensate you on this matter but the system restricts us and has limitations.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and profoundly appreciate your interest in our product. I tried reaching out to you over the phone but couldn't get a hold of you. I have sent you an email as well so if you want to discuss this matter with us, please feel free to reach us out on 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

You along with the rest of our customers, mean the world to us - we wouldn't be where we are without you.

Replied 24/01/2019
Yehor

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

Pros

+ Interface
+ Integrations that works great for our customers and us
+ Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great
+ Driver Mobil APP

Cons

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time
- Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better
- Customer Support Could be better
- Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features
- Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness)
- When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Terrible software, terrible support

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Back in the days, keeptruckin UI was definitely the best option for drivers, plus app that works. Today, it's under the question

Response from Motive

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Replied 15/04/2021
Gary
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 15/11/2021

Meh product.

Incredibly mediocre at best. It seems like Keep Truckin is more concerned with rolling out new features and gaining market share over fixing old issues and keeping current customers happy. We will not be renewing at the end of the contract. We require a more reliable ELD service.

Pros

It has many of the functions we need to locate our fleet.

Cons

The updates. We use company supplied tablets to interface with the Keep Truckin ELD. We used to rely on the internet connection supplied by the Keep Truckin ELD to keep the ELD application up to date. There are so many updates that we found ourselves running out of plan data. To be clear, we lock the tablets down so only Keep Truckin app can be used so it is not other apps. We have recently shut down our automatic updates for the Keep Truckin app which means my fleet is constantly behind on updates - some which are critical for the operation. It creates a real hardship to have to manually update our Keep Truckin ELD app when trucks come through the home terminal. Also, trucks that will not leave the drive line when the truck stops is becoming more frequent. ELD connectivity is a real problem.

Response from Motive

We really apologize for the inconvenience faced. Kindly share the details with us at "[email protected]". Our team will look into it and get back to you with a resolution.

Replied 17/11/2021
Eddie
Eddie

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Horrible customer support

If this company wants to improve they must acknowledge issues with their equipment and software and horrible support they have. Their support is from Pakistan and almost every time when you call you lose connection. So when you call back you have to start all over explaining your issue.

Pros

I was really happy with product and support. But lately we started having issues and customer service takes too long to resolve issues. We even end up getting violations from DOT because of issues that take too long to resolve. Getting your rep reached its impossible I have been emailing and calling my rep for 14 days and no answer. Whenever their equipment fails they always blame on driver or anything else but their equipment. Their customer support from Pakistan has horrible connection and never calls you you back when you get disconnected.

Cons

Horrible customer support lately its impossible to reach your rep or receive support in time.

Reasons for Switching to Motive

At time when I was signing up with this company it all looked promising and great. But recently this company became worst nightmare for our staff to handle issues and problems with their ELD connection to driver phones.
Lloyd
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Over-all the product has promise but there are some issues.

Overall, I feel like the product has a lot of good uses, and if it is what people purchase I do not feel that they will be slighted or taken advantage of. Some of the problems (GPS as previously mentioned) are annoying but it only affects the dashboard and not the logs so it is not deal breakingly bad.

Pros

I like the ease of customization and the ease of use. I can show someone how to use this product in 10min and expect that he or she will be able to do the bare minimum required of them with this. Or I can take the afternoon and show someone how to make it work for them personally and the best way for them to use it.

Cons

There are a lot of gaps in the GPS service. I notice at least 3 times a month, the gps stops tracking. It will then randomly pick up again. If it is satellite coverage, a better system is needed.

Geotab

Reasons for Switching to Motive

It was used by one of my drivers previously, so their experience in it meant that I could take the time to learn it myself and not have to worry about teaching it as well as learning it.

Response from Motive

Hi Lloyd,

Thank you for the review! We value your input. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at (855) 434-3564/[email protected].

Replied 07/01/2022
Jorge

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Great product and service, but VERY HIGH AND TRICKY PRICING

Great devices, great software, easy to install and use. But the pricing is very tricky and very high compared to other ELD devices. Customer support is always trying to upsale aditional services and to extend the contract. It is very hard to purchase a used device as they are locked by KeepTruckin, and they do their best to not sale any replacements by extending their ship dates by weeks! This is not ethical business practice.

Pros

Very easy to use, great support page, customer service is accessible and knowledgeable in regards to use of devise and software.

Cons

Historical location for drivers is only shown on a daily basis, so it is hard to go back and look at the location of each driver on a period of time, for example, a week.

GPS Trackit and Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Fleet manager had previous experience with KeepTruckin.

Response from Motive

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please help spread the word!

Replied 10/11/2021
Sean

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Best ELD we have found

Overall, they have a great product overall and are always working to make it better.

Pros

We have been using KeepTruckin since the ELD mandate and have been very happy with it. They are constantly working to improve and have been a great partner. The dashcam works great too. Both the back-office portal and the driver app are very intuitive.

Cons

They have been increasing the pricing significantly recently. Cost of hardware can be especially high. They don't allow you to deactivate devices or have deactivated devices on hand without paying the monthly subscription fee. That reduces flexibility significantly. They should only charge for devices that are being used.

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Best combination of features, ease of use, and price.

Response from Motive

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Sean. We really appreciate it.

Replied 24/03/2021
Keisha

Reviewed on 16/09/2021

Keep Truckin Advancements

Pros

I really like the live tracking feature where you can literally see the truck moving down the road and the speed it is going.

Cons

The customer service knowledge and presentation could be improved. Sometimes it seems that my team knows features and work arounds in the system that the service techs do now yet know. I also feel like some conversations are a bit rushed and not presented with more understanding for the driver.

Response from Motive

Hi Keisha, thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this and will further improve your experience based on the feedback. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with any query that you might have and we'll be happy to assist you. Safe rides!

Replied 17/09/2021
Audrey

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

Poor equipment and support

Horrible .. I have over 500+ emails to correct issues with their system over 2 years and still have the same issues. Get constant calls from their support who then never follow up or fix anything ever only to receive an email saying thank you your case has been closed when nothing has been done.

Pros

This should be an asset to my company instead it is a constant aggravation and issue. THe system is full of issues and has never worked or been accurate a single day. the devices fail constantly the website is never accurate or intelligent . I have had the same issues for now 2 years and nothing has been done. They do not understand and customer support is not in the US and very frustrating. the equipment and tracking is never accurate. I have had to replace almost every device now multiple times and have to fight to get anything done about the inaccuracies, they refuse to realize it is an issue with their software yet in the end every time that is what is has been. You cannot rely on any of the reports to be accurate and forget trying to use the trailer tracking as it never works. The logs are always wrong showing the wrong equipment as the system does not update and never works. Unassigned miles will become a full time job you will have to hire someone to do and there devices disconnect and don't track hundreds of miles daily. the integration with prophesy and automatic check calls never work and gives inaccurate info to customers. The dispatching does not work if devices are down and that is daily so it cannot be used to dispatch as they is no way to dispatch to a rental truck or a device that is down and theor devices never work so you cannot use it to dispatch as you would be screwed daily . they are clearly not in transportation and do not understand how it works

Cons

everything

Response from Motive

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using the KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to [email protected] or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Replied 27/04/2022
Dale

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Customer service needs help!

System works as they say but for what I need is not required.

Pros

The equipment is well worth the money and operates as expected. You can monitor the truck every mile it travels and also tells you how the truck is running. You can actually see where the truck is and how fast or slow it is going.

Cons

Their sales team will promise you things and not follow through with it. They said I could upgrade my cameras at not charge and three months later I was charged for them. When you call to ask why they said I authorized it and also extended the plan term. None of which I did because the salesman told do not sign anything. When I called they told me they were going to review the phone records and see what was actually said. No one ever called me back so a week later I called back again and went through the same conversation. The gentleman which was hard to understand told me that he will send me a request for a refund and all I had to do was to sign it and send it back. When I received the email it had on another extension of contract so I questioned it and he said don’t worry in the top left corner says amendment. So in order for me to get my $800.+ refund I had to sign ( ducu sign ) . Received the refund but still was being charged for the camera’s monthly fee when I told them to cancel it. Then in January I was charged again for one month of camera service and then in February was charged for three more months of camera service. Called back and had to sign another AMENDMENT to the contract to get another refund. Every time I call I go through this process and seem like I’m not getting any response . They keep saying we will review the phone conversation and get back. I am not using the program at all being that I am local now and don’t need the ELD service .

Response from Motive

Hi Dale, We appreciate both your positive and negative feedback and we appreciate your 5 start review for your service. We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our service. We take all feedback seriously and would like to make things right. Please reach out to us at (855) 434-3564 so we can transfer you to the relevant team to fix this issue and address this as soon as possible! Thank you.

Replied 20/03/2023
Roy

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Good working system

Overall motive is a decent system.The wifi is really the only big complaint I have with it.

Pros

It's relatively easy to navigate and works as it should.

Cons

The wifi they sell with your elog package is 0.5gb/month and it doesnt even come close to being enough data to run an elog for a month.Motive elog is the only thing I run on that tablet.The keep truckin/motive wifi doesn't work very well at all,I normally have to run it off the hotspot on my phone.

Reasons for Choosing Motive

Arguing with customer service and management

Omnitracs

Reasons for Switching to Motive

A friend swayed me that way

Response from Motive

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 08/12/2022
OLIVER

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

Ruthless Company Who Lies and Deceives Users to Grow Their Profit

Be careful with Keeptruckin contract and their sales team. I was tricked by a Keeptruckin seller. I ordered one new ELD device and he suggested me to upgraded my contract from the basic one to the one with IFTA included; I agreed on that. Then he said once I upgraded my plan he would send me the device without any cost.
Then, he sent me a contract for the new device to be signed by Docusign at the end of the day. I quickly signed it because I desperately needed the new device to be shipped on that day. I confess that I did not read all the words written on the contract. Otherwise, he did not mention any changed on my previous contract, but the price. I regret to sign it because I was completely deceived by him. He took advantage of my lack of time and included a Dash Cam on the order which I did not ordered, beside of it, the service cost for the referred dash cam is $30.00 per month for two years. It will cost me $720.00 for a Dash Cam I have not ordered and will never use it.
The original contract that was supposed to expire in February 2021 was extended to May 2022 without previous acknowledgement. So, I felt stupid and trapped by a leonine contract that I did not read; the seller took advantage of it.
Be careful because on the contract says that the free equipment has to be returned to them after two years of use in a brand new condition or a $200.00 fine.

Pros

It is a quite simple software to be used like any other.

Cons

The customer service and seller department.

Response from Motive

Hi Oliver, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. Can you please confirm if you are still facing the issue with our Sales Department or have your issues been resolved? Please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out.

Replied 05/03/2021

Reviewed on 29/10/2022

I like to keep trucking up I like the updates only thing I could really complain I wish I had...

Pros

I like to keep trucking up I like the updates only thing I could really complain I wish they had better cameras for behind the trailers or alongside the trucks cameras would be a big impact for me also trucking GPS if you guys could actually start doing that you would really help out navigation

Cons

Overall the software is very easy to use I would rather have the cameras updated if anything the side view and also behind the trailers and a bigger vision of the truck outside cameras most definitely

Response from Motive

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 02/11/2022
kevin

Reviewed on 02/04/2021

Best choice in the industry for user friendly atmosphere

I have great experiences with Keep Truckin. The staff have been great and make it as seemless as possible. Our drivers enjoy the ease of use

Pros

I chose this ELD program due to it being driver friendly and the ease of using it. It had everything we were looking for. There are some companies offering less monthly cost and little to no cost, but Keep truckin had a great track record and I look to support those that have been around for years and are designed around the trucking industry with drivers use in mind as well as office staff.

Cons

There are some glitches every now and then, but have been worked out. It was mostly drivers drive time was starting to early and no way to correct it...but lately has been running smoothly

Response from Motive

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Replied 07/04/2021
Peggy

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

one of the best out there , and people are starting to realize it ..

we were with a larger company and the problems we had were astronomical. the drivers had a terrible time setting it up and getting comfortable with the system, once we changed to Keep Truckin' we never had another issue, the drivers downloaded the app easily and didn't have a problem catching on to the functions.

Pros

the set up, the ease in use for the drivers, and customer service is miles above the others. They are always there and willing to help ,, IF we can understand them ..

Cons

they keep changing things ,, if it works LEAVE IT ALONE , about the time we have things figured out and can find what we need you guys change it, and the updates seem to ALWAYS cause an issue someplace .. Also many of the customer service agents are very hard to understand due to a language barrier. and sometimes feel they are not understanding our issue.

Response from Motive

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you like our service. Please feel free to share any feedback on "[email protected]" so that our team can work on it for improvement.

Replied 02/12/2021
Ryan

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Motive E-Log Review

A few ups and downs on the tech and equipment side, as previously noted. Overall though, I love the product and it is a huge advantage to our business and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an ELD provider.

Pros

As a user and administrator, its great for managing my own log books, as well as my drivers' logs. It is such a huge help in digitally and accurately managing truck and driver data for reporting purposes for IFTA and IRP as well.

Cons

We have had the odd technical and equipment issue, but everything has been resolved for the most part. The issues we have had focus mostly on differences in odometer readings between the device and the truck itself, as well as connectiveity between the gateway and our phones. The latter is no big deal and fixes itself. The former took a little while to figure out, but it did get figured out in the end.

Samsara and Geotab

Reasons for Switching to Motive

Free hardware offer and sales experience.

Response from Motive

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Replied 23/12/2022