Elastic Email Reviews

About Elastic Email

Elastic Email is a Canadian-Polish company, founded in 2010. After many years of providing customers with email services, today Elastic Email is an amazing email marketing platform, built on the most cost-effective email API....

3.9

Browse Elastic Email Reviews

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 09/02/2019

Elastic Email is a solid deal in terms of functionality and ease of use

Pros

Elastic Email is quite versatile in terms of being able to build a marketing and communication infrastructure with customers and potential customers. On top of that, they way setup their portals really helps my business stay as best as possible in compliance for email marketing.

Cons

We wish there were more ways that were automated that helped us keep our emails leads from becoming stale. Elastic Email does much better in this regard than MailChimp, but its still so easy to make errors that cause a long-term lowering of the reputation score. I wish there more explicit and better ways to automate this so as not to hurt the long-term IP reputation.

Response from Elastic Email

Hello Daniel,
Thank you for your comment! We appreciate all feedback we receive.
Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] and tell us more about the things you mentioned as "Cons"? Our Customer Success team would love to take a look at this and try to help you get the best experience possible.
Thanks in advance!

Replied 21/02/2019

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

Great value for transactional email

Pros

The API is very easy to use and the price is cheaper than the majority of competing transactional email providers. Whenever I ran into deliverability issues I found the support to very helpful in debugging the issue. I also find the analytics that show the status and content of sent emails really useful.

Cons

While the pricing is very competitive it would be nice if webhooks were included in the standard Email API plan, particularly for bounce notifications which you can receive via email but this is harder to automate. For my use case I don't the other features of the pro plan, just the webhooks, so it's hard to justify the cost.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi James, thanks for such a positive review! We're glad to hear you find our API easy to use and the price competetitive. We're happy the features of our products are useful, and we'll take all the feedback into consideration.

• Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

Elastic Email isn't What they Pretend to be

My overall experience with Elasti Email was unpleasant. I felt they were a dishonest company that lies about its emailing stats. They have incompetent and barely trinaed tech support, and dealing with the Sales manager is like talking to a brick wall of dishonesty

Pros

At first, I liked the ability to cold email. But then, it stopped working.

Cons

Elastic Email has some of the worst trained tech support agents I've ever worked with. People who can't read or process questions. Sometimes you submit a ticket and you get a response that is not remotely related to the issue.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Daniel, we're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with us. As for cold mailing, our terms and conditions prohibit sending such emails, and every user has to agree with it before using our services. Recently, we have been taking several measures to not only improve the quality of email delivery but also to limit prohibited content on our platform. I would also emphasize that the rankings available on the Internet, as well as our CSAT (avg 87%), indicate that we enjoy good quality customer support. We are sorry for your experience, however, we believe that the actions we took were justified and explained.

Top Elastic Email Alternatives

Masud
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Managing Email Campaigns Made Easy With Elastic Email

Pros

I like the ease of email campaign management
It comes with seamless engagement tracking features
The software comes with lots of contact listing and management features

Cons

With Elastic Email, we have not had serious problems

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Masud, thank you for your kind review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our services, and you find our platform useful and user-friendly.

Replied 12/01/2024

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

Email Service Provider Elastic

We have several email accounts here and have had great success.

Pros

Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Flexible system helps to maximize results and the pricing is good.

Cons

That I have to monitor (delete) some of our contacts from time to time to keep costs down.

Maximizer CRM, Brevo and SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Elastic Email

We use or have used all of these and more and Elastic Email is the best.

Response from Elastic Email

Hello there, thank you for such nice words! It is great to hear that you are highly satisfied with our services and you stick with us even though you have experienced many other email service providers. We promise that we will continue to do our best!

Replied 26/08/2022
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Does the job, gets your email into email boxes but lacks some important features

Good, OK value for the money, needs to add some features like email recipient time zone delivery capability to be a top choice.

Pros

We set it up and have used it with little intervention or problem for years.

Cons

It does not have a way to deliver emails at a specific time based on the recipient's time zone.

Mailgun

Reasons for Switching to Elastic Email

Easy of interfacing, our software had it built in.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi James, thank you for such kind words! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. As for email delivery based on the recipient's time zone the feature we now have is send-time optimization which sends your campaign to each contacts optimal open time over the next 24 hours. But, we're constantly improving our platform, so we'll take your feedback into consideration.

Collis
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 28/09/2023

My experience using Elastic Email

The overall experience was neutral.

Pros

I liked that its sign-up process wasn't complicated and its platform's user-friendliness was decent.

Cons

I found that the email deliverability was rather slow, so it took a long time for the mail to reach its destination.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Collis, thank you for your review. we're glad you find our platform user-friendly, and we're sorry to hear you faced email delivery issues. Email deliverability is rather a complex phenomenon and a lot of factors may influence it. If you want us to analyze and improve your delivery situation, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at [email protected]

Replied 05/12/2023
Antoine
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Good software for the price

Elastic email is a fairly good software, if I can dig out how I can add custom fields into emails, I would appreciate way more my experience.

Pros

The software is really inexpensive compare to other ones out there. Tracking and dashboards are really easy to use and have a lot of information

Cons

I could not found the place to input custom fields on the contact or put personalize fields into the email, I am only able to add standard fields into them. I don't know how reputation is calculated, but you can drop really easily which will cause further problem when sending emails.

Mailchimp

The price

Response from Elastic Email

Hello Antoine! Thank you for your review. We've read it carefully and we sent your thoughts on custom fields and reputation to our Product team. Thanks to reviews like yours we're able to improve our service and provide our customers with the best experience possible which is our main goal.
Many thanks Antoine!

Replied 25/03/2021

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

Not my favourite email campaign management software

Pros

I tried Elastic Email for almost 1 year and it sends email if this is the main concern

Cons

a lot of things: it was a mess to manage campaigns using its API. Not good communication through the API for bounced emails and also opening was not accurate. After a while I started to use AWS SES. Perfect API integration

Response from Elastic Email

We're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with our services. We always make every effort to ensure excellent email deliverability, but it is a complex issues and a lot of factors may affect it. We're sorry you decided to say goodbye and moved to other provider, because we're sure our customer support team would help you with your delivery issues. Nevertheless, we hope to see you again in the future!

Replied 09/03/2023
Emmanuel

Reviewed on 16/04/2017

A straight forward product for email marketing

Elastic email is a straight forward product for email marketing. Can't find any new exciting features. The email templates available are straight forward and limited. Flexibility is a problem. Sending follow up email campaigns is an issue that needs to be addressed. Customer support is not great.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. A lot of time has passed since 2017th. and we have gone a long way since then.

Customer Support is now bigger, better trained, and more customer-focused. The average response time is below 40 minutes.

We have implemented many new features, such as automation, landing page creator, improved the existing ones and listened to our customers to make them more intuitive and useful in everyday work.

Please feel free to check on us again. You might be surprised how much has changed.

Replied 13/05/2020
Rahul

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Great emailing service at a very affordable price!

My experience with these guys was great! They were the first emailing service I chose long term after a lot of research -and at price point of $10/month for unlimited emails, it was exactly what my biz needed at that point, and what the doctor ordered. Emails are delivered reliably and the service itself is easy to set up and use. The only minor issues I sometimes had with their product was that advance payment wasn't possible - however, I'm sure they're working on a way to get that in there as well! Their customer service is excellent, and the product overall is value for mony and easy to set up and use. Couldn't have asked for more from Elastic Email - I no longer use their service (for now) - but might well return at somepoint in the future!

Pros

Ease of sending emails, setting up campaigns (both one time and recurring) - easy to add contacts, and integrate the web form into websites as well.

Cons

The template maker could use some improvement, a bit slow at times plus perhaps not the most ideal in terms of how it's set up - but given all the pros Elastic Email has otherwise, I'm loathe to call it a "con". Its just constructive criticism from my end in terms of how an already excellent product could be further improved.

Response from Elastic Email

Hey Rahul, thank you for such kind words. We're really glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. We always try our best to provide you with the best user experience possible. It means that we also want to instantly improve our platform and we are happy to tell you that we are already working on the areas you mentioned and we hope we'll be able to share some update with you soon.

Replied 05/12/2022
Erik
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

A great email-marketing supplier

We could integrate transactional messaging with SMTP as well as use some API-based tools. The solution works well. The documentation answered our questions.

Pros

As a startup, we have to care of our expenses. Elastic Email offers a great product to a good price.
And we do love their support team. We did not need them often, but whenever there was a question, their fast reply solved our pains.

Cons

Several clients share the same IP. So as a startup, we did not pay the daily fee for the dedicated IP. So from time to time our emails have been blocked by spamfilters. In these cases, we had to resend some single messages again.

Mailchimp

Pricing and features.

Response from Elastic Email

Erik, thank you so much for your review. We're happy that you enjoy using our platform and of course, we'll let our Support team know about your opinion.
We'll also take a look at the IP concerns that you put in your review.

Replied 24/03/2021
Anghel

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Fanatical Support dedicated team

Great delivery, Fanatical support,

Pros

easy to use, flexibility, value for money

Cons

few years ago some issue with deliverability but they solved

Mailjet

Reasons for Choosing Elastic Email

Automation features

Price vs value

Response from Elastic Email

Hello Anghel! Thank you for your review. We're happy that you have had a chance to experience the quality of our Customer Support team. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best service possible, so we also appreciate your feedback about our platform.

Replied 08/09/2021
Ferdi
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Save time and money.

It is very ideal for successful and time saving.

Pros

It's great that it's very beautiful and intuitive for a very affordable beginner.

Cons

Its interface hasn't changed at all and it's very plain.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Ferdi, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. We're doing our best to fulfill our customers' needs and provide the best service possible. If you have any specific tips according to our interface, always feel free to pass them on to our Customer Support Team. Thank you for choosing Elastic Email!

Replied 12/09/2022
Ajoke

Reviewed on 24/01/2021

Waste of Time and Money

No benefits. The benefit was supposed to be saved cost, but well... look where we are.

Pros

The price attracted me. It's unbelievably cheap.. But It wasn't too long before I realised why! The poor service cancels out any pros they may have.

Cons

Deliverability is a big issue! I signed up to Capterra just to write this review and save someone else's time in the future.

As an email service provider, your primary function is to make sure emails are delivered. My email open rates tanked when I moved to Elastic. Upon investigation, I realised that even though the system was saying that the emails were delivered, they were not actually delivered.

The customer service team is responsive, but they are not very helpful. You end up going in circles from one help article to the next. Finally, they pin it at it's your fault and you need to increase the quality of your emails. However, it doesn't explain why the same email content, from the same domain, will get delivered to an email address using kartra, but not get delivered using Elastic! Complete ludacris.

Please save yourself the heartache in advance. Don't use this email service.

SendGrid and Mailgun

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Ajoke.We're sorry you're not finding our service useful. We're not sure what has happened but we are more than happy to see how we can help out. Please contact us and we will see how we can improve delivery for you. Thanks in advance.

Replied 29/01/2021
Rune
Rune

Reviewed on 12/05/2020

Elastic email review

Having used it for business for several years now, I can vouch for the correctness of the product.
It works, and I have not had any issue with it after a lot of usage. Good option if you're looking for a mailer for your sites.

Pros

Elastic email is a good mailer I use for some websites.
It is trustworthy of business emails, back and forth.
Easy to use.
No fuzz

Cons

Only the interface needs a make over as it looks a bit old.
It is a professional mailer so it should look like it is as well.

Response from Elastic Email

Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our platform.

We are very happy that you're enjoying Elastic Email!

Our UI and graphic designers are constantly working on improving the design of our website, we hope we can meet your expectations soon.

If you need any assistance, drop us a message and we'd love to help with anything we can.

Max
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Pretty good for the price

Overall, Elastic Email may lack some of the smoothness and ease-of-use of some of the larger email marketing providers, but it certainly makes up for that with it's low price. Overall, we're pretty happy with Elastic Email, but have found other resources that offer us higher deliverability.

Pros

Relatively easy to understand interface, major email marketing features at a low price, mostly professional-looking emails, customer service is pretty responsive, great value.

Cons

Email design feature is a little clunky and buggy, deliverability seems to be pretty low...lots of emails ending up in spam!

Response from Elastic Email

Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our platform.

We are very happy that you're enjoying Elastic Email!

Our developers and UI designers are constantly working on improving our email designer so we hope to meet your expectations soon.

Our Customer Success Team will be more than happy to help you with the spam issue. Drop them a message through the chat on elasticemail.com or [email protected].

Nelson
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 05/09/2022

Best email marketing and lead generation tool.

Elastic Email has been so helpful in marketing and lead capabilities in my organization.

Pros

It has really assisted us get more lead and maintain existing ones.
It is a great tool which is easy to use and simple to understand.

Cons

I would suggest an improvement on integration capabilities for this software. Otherwise other features are perfect.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Nelson, we're very happy to hear that you have such a great experience with Elastic Email. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service possible so please always feel free to share your improvement ideas with our Customer Support Team. Your feedback is more than welcome! Thank you for your review and for choosing Elastic Email.

Replied 12/09/2022
Fatih

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

Complete bulk email marketing provider

Pros

Elastic Email is one of the most reliable email marketing platform that has great features for online marketing.

Cons

Elastic Email works quite fine however that would be really beneficial if it had better pricing plans.

Response from Elastic Email

Hello Fatih, thank you for your kind review! We are very happy that you're enjoying Elastic Email. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible, at the most affordable prices. Thank you for choosing us as your Email Service Provider.

Replied 08/09/2022
Joan

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

I use ElasticEmail with FileMaker

All is ok with its API

Pros

the API. Because it's easy for a developer integrate API calls and results.

Cons

No sms plans to do marketing. Most clients like to use also sms campaigns, it would be a good idea to have plans for quantity of sms

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Joan, thank you for such kind words! We're glad you enjoy using our email API. As for sending via SMS, we have the SMS API add-on on our email API plans. Please contact our support team to discuss the details. Don't hesitate to email them at [email protected]

Irfanudeen
Irfanudeen
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 27/02/2022

Cost effective Email marketing platform

I like the features of Elastic Email even though they are very limited in field inputs, and functions. I enjoy more of its benefits than actually what I paid for it. I looked for a simple email marketing tool with less marketing gimmicks or simple solid contents under economy price range, and Elastic Email fulfilled all my requirements.

Pros

The most important USP of Elastic Email is its cost factor, very cheap compare to any email marketing plkatform in the market, evcen they provide trail version also. As a email marketing tool it justifies its function with satisfying features, and neatly laid out menu. All features are there, but with limited standards.

Cons

This is not the best choice for those who wants highly customizied, various dynamic contents, number of design template varients, high input fields for making the campign close to target audience. The customer care service is also not that much impressive, getting delayed responses at most of the time.

Response from Elastic Email

Hello Irfanudeen, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that our platform fulfilled all your requirements.
We also sent your entire feedback to our Product team so they can have a look at what else we can add. Thank you for choosing Elastic Email!

Replied 02/03/2022
Pamela

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

My personal opinion for Elastic Email!

Pros

When compared to other options, this application is fairly inexpensive. Dashboards and monitoring are simple to use and give a lot of information.

Cons

Although the pricing is competitive, it would be better if the standard Email API plan included webhooks, especially for bounce notifications which are challenging to automate via email. The user only requires webhooks for their use case and not the other features of the pro plan, making it difficult to justify the cost.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Pamela, thank you for your kind review. We're glad you're satisfied with our services. We'll take into account your suggestions regarding features in the starter plan and pass them on to our product team.

Replied 23/06/2023
Scott

Reliable email delivery

A great service that we plan on using indefinitely

Pros

When looking for an email delivery service we chose Elastic because of the choice of integration options, developer documentation and customer support. In over 5 years they haven’t let us down.

Cons

The admin portal and delivery logs have changed a few times which hasn’t always been clear.

Response from Elastic Email

Hi Scott, thank you for such a kind review! We're glad you are satisfied with our services and you're our loyal and long-term customer. We will also take your feedback regarding the admin portal and delivery logs into consideration.

Evana
Evana

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

Maximize your email marketing efforts with Elastic Email!

Pros

Elastic Email has been essential for our business' success. It's easy to use platform and cost-effective API makes it a great choice for any company looking to incorporate email marketing into their strategies. Their customer service is great, they are always available to answer questions and help us whenever we need it.

Cons

Although I hope that the platform can integrate smoothly with other systems, I still recommend it overall as it has provided us with what we need.

Response from Elastic Email

Evana, thank you for your kind review! We're glad our platform is helpful for your business and that you are satisfied with our customer service.

Replied 19/06/2023
Babak

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Simple but effective

Pros

Very simple and easy to use. Some templates that you can use them to start your job. Good documented APIs.

Cons

Bad User Experience on the app. Sometimes it takes me lots of time to find a feature (for example the list of users).

Response from Elastic Email

Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our platform.

We are very happy that you're enjoying Elastic Email!

Our developers and UI designers are constantly working on improving our website so we hope to meet your expectations soon.