kvCORE Reviews

About kvCORE

Ranked #1 by over 250K Agents - kvCORE is a complete real estate platform that empowers brokerages, teams, and agents to scale and grow faster than than their competition: MORE Agents & Teams Choose Brokerages with kvCORE....

4.1

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Bill
Bill

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Christy

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

Client management and tracking at it's finest!

Once I got past the intimidation of everything that it can do and started handling it one task at a time until I was comfortable and mastered that task I found that it's really quite easy. I wish I had dove in more quickly and started using it long before I did. It does everything you would want it to and is by far the best system for tracking and managing clients.

Pros

If you want a one stop CRM, Marketing tool and lead capture system this is it. You get what you pay for and KVCore is worth every penny. Once you learn the fundamentals and start using the system it is quite easy.

Cons

I would like to add more data about my clients and be able to add wedding anniversaries, kids birthdays etc. I know I can use the Task option but I would rather have it attached in their file.

Jannette

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR LEADS 360

Terrible. Will NEVER recommend them and in fact will warn people not to use them.

Pros

The CRM itself is ok. It has a lot of bells and whistles.

Cons

The lead gen is AWFUL. The sales rep will tell you one thing and you will quickly find out, that's not the case. DO NOT BUY LEADS!

Top kvCORE Alternatives

Holly

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

kvCORE is GREAT!

Very easy to learn and powerful tools to run a business in growth mode or to just nurture relationships. The platform is great for all levels of desired action.

Pros

I really like the ability to follow up, market, generate, convert, and stay connected with SOI and new opportunities. This is a one stop business portal that is very intuitive and powerful.

Cons

Load time is slow and some features are not currently working as designed - hopefully those issues will be resolved timely.

Shannon

Reviewed on 15/03/2024

KvCore is a monster machine!

Support is excellent with KvCore. Even using a small portion of the complete system increases conversion rates.

Pros

Tutorials are great, the system proves itself worthy even when using a small portion of its capabilities.

Cons

This is a big system that requires constant training.

Sheri

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Pleased but still so much to learn

Pros

I love that there is more available and things that I need to work on.

Cons

There is so much available to use and things I’ve not implemented in my first year of using yet. I haven’t had time to work through it yet.

Nichole

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

I love the system and currently have no major issues with it

Pros

Easy to navigate through the system, keeps track of my calls, emails or any additional notes that I add.

Cons

I have more than one page of leads and when sending out a database email I can only select one page (250 leads) at a time instead of being able to just select all in my database

Heather

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Best Client data CRM ever!

Pros

I love so much about KVCore, the effortless presentations to send to sellers and buyers, the ease of building landing pages and squeeze pages, the fantastic templates for emails. I'm looking forward to learning more about the smart campaigns.

Cons

I am still on the fence about allowing it to automatically send my clients emails, so I have not yet integrated that into my strategies.

Amazing easy of use

It has been an extremely valuable tool and am amazed at the platform

Pros

I love the integration of AI and the ability to track overall client interactions.

Cons

None at this point. I have been very pleased.

Jason

Great CRM capabilities

Good. There should be a way to send buyers custom search features so when they sign up a criteria/feature email can be provided

Pros

The AI and customer notification feature that alerts you when a user/new user are on the site.

Cons

Upload feature of contacts is complex and formatting of the file needed is difficult

Matthew

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

kvCore

My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

Pros

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

Cons

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Steve

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

It works but not my favorite.

It's ok. If I had to pay for it myself, I probably wouldn't use. It is a set it and forget it mentality. There is lots of functionality, but everything is an up-sell, which is a turn off. Are any leads better than those I generate myself? No, most that the website generates are just tire kickers. The best feature I have found is that the website tracks clients that search through it, so I can see what they are looking at on the backside.

Pros

That website captures the activity of contacts.

Cons

I've tweaked the website presentation pretty hard. I know my brokerage has locked it down quite a bit, but the grey font is really hard to read with older eyes.

Adrian

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Simply the best.

Pros

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

Cons

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

BoomTown

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Their product was cumbersome and did not work easily. Also it was very restrictive and had to much automation.

CINC

Price.
Laura

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Not Happy with Customer Service

great software concept but the worst and I mean the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 15 years in the real estate industry. Kvcore either needs to hire more people or stop taking in customers if not able to keep up with customer service. I get no response to questions regarding my bill, if it has been canceled and being billed for August. So since do not know if being billed I have to cancel my credit card now that is bad customer service when you have no choice but cancel a credit card because no response from the billing department.

Pros

The leads and able to generate leads, the bomb bomb video messages and many other features.

Cons

too many issues with the software and No help. you have to set up an appointment that takes days before you can talk about the issue your having which delays the performance of your job.

Maria Ann

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

KV Core Motivates Me and Connects Me Better with My Book of Business.

I am always telling everyone to give it a try and use it before the competition gets it and knows how to use it for their business before it is too late for them. I am very happy with KV Core and I am always offering help to others in my office and our other locations on setting it up, what tutorials to watch in the learning portal, and to make sure they learn and see how great the behavior automation is.

Pros

CRM- Organized and helps me stay focus on what I need to do daily. It also shows me what my contacts' behaviors are and which ones that need my attention first.
Behavior Automation-My inactive contacts that I think are not interested anymore end up still showing active and that they are still searching.
Reports and Analytics- Let me know who needs my follow up that day, what item of value that I need to send, and if I get a new contact and they give me a wrong number or non-working email, It saves me time on that contact or brings it to my attention to contact and get the correct info.
Core Present- My presentations are better and have me ready to look better than other agents that might be competing me for the same listing. I can also customize my own slides with their library of slides. I can use some of their slides or just certain ones with mine.
Landing and Squeeze pages- help me build my business and any prospects from them automatically go into the CRM. Saves me time.

Cons

I wish the articles part of the help support and robot support was a separate blue chat bubble from a team support human helping.
I really do not have a lot of cons.

Jessica

Reviewed on 28/01/2022

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

Pros

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

Cons

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Richard

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

kvCORE used to be a Rocketship, now it's a broken down Go-Cart

Here are some of the many problems… 1.) It does not show all of the available MLS listings in my area. This is extremely disappointing when you want your Buyers to go to your website to search for properties.2.) Market Reports provide inaccurate information. They provide statistical data that is just WRONG. As Realtors®, we have a legal obligation to provide our clients with accurate information. This is untenable!3.) Now they also seem to be "throttling" the number of emails that you can send out. I have templated emails for things like recommended home inspection companies, mortgage brokers, lawyers, etc. since not every single person needs all of these referrals, they are each in separate emails. I've tested this on several contacts and I was not able to send out all 3 emails on the same day to a single client. So now the email tool doesn't work.Summary: MLS Search Alerts don't show all available homes in my area; Market Reports provide data that is not correct; and the email tool won't send the emails to my clients that I want to send.Very disappointed! Very very very disappointed. I will probably be switching to something else very soon if these items don't get fixed. This review was created February 21, 2023

Pros

This software is included for me free by my brokerage. That's a plus.

Cons

This software is NOT RELIABLE. I have spent as much time over the last 2 years engaging customer support to fix problems as I have using the product.

Evan

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Best Real Estate CRM

I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

Pros

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

Cons

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Lofty

Familiarity.
Justin

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

Built for the modern agent

Pros

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Cons

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Zoho Desk and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

IXACT Contact

The ease of use
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

Daily user and teaching others

Simply the best

Pros

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

Cons

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Julie
Julie

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

Stay Away, Not worth the money and months of hassel

Atrocious

Pros

I do not like anything about this program.

Cons

This is the most underlying platform as of yet that I have used. I heard good things and was ready to give this a shot. I was promised 25 leads a month, that did NOT happen. This program seems to entice more spam calls and then those calls are what filters into this system. I have tried to get out of my contract and there is no getting out of it. I am stuck paying for something I don't use, don't like, and most importantly, DOES NOT WORK. When I have tried to talk to someone about this, they make you schedule on their calendar and it takes 2-3 weeks to get on the calendar. This is not lead generation (As I was promised) and the customer service is beyond atrocious. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company as they do not deliver nor will they work with you when you are unhappy about the product.

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

I wouldn't run my business without it.

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Pros

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Cons

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Carolanne

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

KV Core CRM

Pros

the automatic emails the are sent keep me informed about the direction the client is going.

Cons

Navigating throught he program was not very user friendly at first

Rick

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Rick Geha KvCore love

incredible

Pros

it automates so much that I would have used a human for

Cons

Not educated enough to answer this. I have people who take care of it

Reviewed on 08/01/2022

Great product!

Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

Pros

The software is user friendly and has a great dashboard.

Cons

KvCore could use and include a dialer with 3 lines.