About Invoiced

Invoiced is a cloud-based accounting solution suitable for mid-market to enterprise-level businesses across a range of industry verticals. It offers an integrated suite with four key modules, namely, Invoice-to-Cash, Recurring...

Browse Invoiced Reviews

Andrew D.

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

A solid invoicing app with a lot of features.

I've used it for 3 years and never once thought about switching to a different app - that should tell you a lot about how good I feel about using Invoiced.

Pros

It just works. I set it up several years ago when they had cheap legacy pricing. Since then I've enjoyed using it. It's easy to setup customers and create invoices - and it integrates with a whole bunch of payment gateways out the box, which is good!

Cons

Some of the good features have been moved to a much more expensive plan - like subscription and part-payment support, however it's understandable.

Dana T.

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Decent Concept, Horrendous Execution

Everything was working fairly well until October 2020. Invoiced rolled out an update to their Quickbooks Online connector and broke the planet. Instantly, the software began reporting hundreds of reconciliation errors. After reaching out to their support team, we were made to believe that we were the only client experiencing these issues, and were assured that they would be corrected quickly. Two and a half months later, we were still experiencing the same issues, and continued finding new problems that were caused by their software update. We had six different open support tickets to address various large problems that were affecting our business negatively. Our clients were not being billed as expected or were not being charged at all, the software began unexpectedly injecting new sku's within Quickbooks, and parts of their product no longer worked. We reached out to a few other companies that were also using invoiced.com and learned that they were experiencing the EXACT issues that we were experiencing!

Then, came the fix. One would think that we would have been notified that anupdate was forthcoming, since we had an open ticket and had been living with these problems for months! Nope. We logged in one day, and learned that they injected hundreds of journal entries into our accounting system that were wrong and misstated our financials. It took us 20+ hours to correct this mistake.

As of the date of this review, we are still experiencing many of these issues.

Pros

When we began using invoiced.com, it worked fairly well. Like any SaaS product, we encountered minor bugs and idiosyncrasies that didn't bother us very much. We used most of the product features and are well-versed in some of the advanced "capabilities."

However, in the end, their solution caused more problems for us than it solved.

Cons

Their client support is non-existent, their software developers break things constantly, and basically, they can't get out of their own way. They do not seem to recognize that their incredibly invasive software sits in the exact center of the most important functions for any business - cash collections and communications with customers. On more occasions than I am able to list here, our clients have been negatively affected by their incapacity to do the most basic cash collection, communication, and data syncing activities competently and consistently.

Emily S.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Amazingly Easy to Use

It's very easy to keep track of overdue payments. It's very customizable. The site has a clean feel, and it's pleasant to look at (and when you crunch numbers all day, they may as well be nice to look at). I've only ever experienced one glitch that was easy to fix, which is amazing for a software company. Their customer service is also great and very helpful.

Pros

We implemented this during the height of the Corona virus pandemic, and, being in the video conferencing industry, it was an EXTREMELY busy time to be learning a new software for how we manage all our invoices. But Invoiced was so amazingly intuitive it ended up making my job much easier. It honestly makes me like doing my job more.

Cons

There are a few things that I would like to be able to customize even more but I really only have good things to say.

Justin M.

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Great & Helpful team

From day 1, its a professional company with a robust api that checked all the boxes we needed to build our invoicing system.

Pros

They do almost everything for you. Unlike other products they support payments via CC or ACH out of the box just by connecting square. Their support is super helpful and helped us migrate all our payment accounts to their platform. They also send emails for us, and manage all of the tech required to invoice.

Cons

I really cant think of anything. Its all worked very well.

Kyle R.

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Great product, great price

Still in the process of onboarding. Very impressed with the features, price, and support. It has been a lot of work to get it onboarding, some of that has to do with the complexity and size of our business

Pros

So many of the available features will save our company time and money, and make our clients much happier and simplify their billing experience.

Cons

Onboarding has been a long and difficult process. The onboarding team has been very supportive, but due to the size and complexity of our AR, there have been many issues to resolve before going live

David R.

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

I rarely write reviews, but this is a product I love. Very easy to use and get's the job done

Pros

As a SaaS business, we work with Chargify as the main billing solution. We started using Invoiced for customers that didn't want to pay with a credit card because Chargify's doesn't have a good solution for manual billing. Invoiced allowed us to send grate looking invoices to our clients, using great UX and UI. With time, we also started using their Subscription feature and ACH payment feature. Invoiced is still not doing everything, so it can't offer a full solution for a medium-large SaaS business, but it's very good in everything it does. They also have good support.

Cons

We never tried to integrate with Invoiced's API, but my general feeling is that the system is still not robust enough to provide a full solution for our business (In regards with requirements like: sync billing with product, metered usage billing, dunning management, reporting, etc.)

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Invoiced made our AR 100x better

Pros

We LOVE Invoiced. Straight up has made our AR 100x times better. Now receiving payments is (and on time) now whereas before it used to be like herding cats, both our sales team and our customers. Now customers know when everything's due and our sales and success teams can focus on serving customers.

We were able to integrate Invoiced with our application and business processes easily. Plus, our accountant loves being able to maintain an accurate AR balance, which made it much easier for us to move to accrual accounting.

Truly night and day from our old home-grown way of doing AR. Such a great value.

Cons

Honestly, not a single thing is bad about Invoiced. Everything is super customizable, and when we got stuck, Invoiced customer support was able to get their engineering team to implement something custom to suit our needs.

Peter L.

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Great Features and Attentive Support & Service

We have multiple i-frame/API integrations and they successfully helped our internal development team with these integrations. Their support is very responsive and is US-based. They are also HIPAA compliant which was not easy to find. Overall we are very happy with them.

Pros

The team is very engaging and attentive. We needed a lot of customization to integrate the product with our web application and they worked hard to get us where we needed to be.

Cons

It's not fully customizable, it's semi-customizable, so there are concessions to make if you need an integrated product. However this is reflected in the price, as they are much cheaper than most enterprise-level payment SaaS providers.

Keith A.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

Hands down best product for stripe invoicing, awesome customer service

I searched high and low for the right product to be able to send invoices and payment reminders for use with stripe recurring payments. So glad I found Invoiced. I cannot say enough about how great it works. It is very customizable, is super easy to use for me and my customers as well. On top of all that, the customer service is bar none. When I send in a question is it answered the same day, usually within an hour. When I first started using the product I had a few things that I didn't like, and within a week they updated the software to reflect the changes I wanted. This software saves me so much time every day.

Pros

Customizable emails, great reporting, easy for customers (they have their own billing portal), amazing customer service.

Cons

Couldn't come up with a bad thing to say if I tried.

Response from Invoiced

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

Replied 16/11/2016
Ryan C.

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

It's been a great tool for our growing business.

Pros

I really like the variety of ways that I can handling billing through Invoiced. Of course it handles the typical invoices, but it also allows payment plans and subscriptions! Also, they are continually making it better. One of the customer service highlights was that I sent a message with an idea and it was implemented within hours :)

Cons

Hard to come up with something here. I suppose an iPhone app would be nice, but I just use the mobile version of the site which is great!

Sarah O.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

This service is almost too convenient. It's taken a chore and made it effortless. Highly...

The consistency, efficiency and time saving benefits are outstanding.

Pros

Previously, I'd used an antiquated invoice template that didn't result in a professional or consistent invoice. Invoiced has allowed me to invoice my customers in a professional, consistent and time efficient way. The time saving benefits alone are HUGE. It takes no time at all to knock out a task that once took a considerable amount of time and often required a block of time that great interrupted my day. Even my clients are commenting on how consistent and their invoices have been and how nice they look compared to "the old service".

Cons

Really, the only thing that I would change is such a simple thing, it hard need be mentioned. If I could change anything, it would simply be the format of the cents on the dollar amounts. That's it. Really!

Ariana C.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Clean and functional

Very easy to search for, invoice, and manage pending and past customer payments.

Pros

It's a clear-cut and intuitive user interface. Quick to build or edit an invoice, and keeps customer accounts well organized.

Cons

There have definitely been a couple accidental full refunds because there's no confirm button after "refund..." but I guess that just keeps us on our toes more.

Susan A.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

Ease of use, back up and wrap-up abilities... bookkeeper in a box!

management of billing from an extremely remote location

Pros

The ease of use and ability to maintain client base and preference makes this an excellent choise for my online needs

Cons

I havent found any cons yet... so paws crossed it stays that way. I would like to see a broader selection of thank you, or sorry cant continue with you options post payment

Debbie R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

A great way to personally bill patients without insurance.

Pros

I like that I can bill a patient for products and keep the billing separated from the practice, since purchasing products is not insurance billable.

Cons

Would like the ability to run more specific reports for our accounting purposes. Other than that, no problems

Stefano M.

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

The tool we needed to collect payments

Pros

We started to use invoiced some months ago since we had a problem with payment collection via customers and had to automate it. Since then our collection rate has strongly increased. I can recommend the product as reliable and extremely simple to use

Cons

Initially we had the issue that direct debit was not allowed in Europe, but since they recently integrated with GoCardless that part has been solved already

Emily S.

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Invoiced

Pros

The layout of this software is very simple to use and creates a great flow to the webpage. They set up a lot of automated emails so that you don't have to fill anything out, saving you time as a customer.

Cons

The tabs are sometimes difficult to navigate because categories aren't where you would assume they would be placed.

Susanna D.
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

An amazing product to collect invoices

Pros

Invoiced helped immensely with our collection to customers. We performed a careful selection of several operators before choosing it. The majority of the tools have the similar features, but Invoiced wins hands down for the user experience

Cons

Would be nice to have more templates available for the invoice form

John H.

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Our platform for managing our ARs

Pros

Invoiced makes it easy to keep track of the invoices we've issues, the money we've collected, and what we are owed.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like. If I've run into an issue, their customer support is quick to answer and make the fix.

Hershy G.

Reviewed on 27/02/2019

Love the product, But i wish support was faster and better

Pros

The overall software is great! really innovative.

Cons

- Lack of features to customize the invoice PDF.
- Customer Support, No live chat, not very communicative support team, for some reason they never understand what i want.

Greg C.

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Best value and support for the money if you use STRIPE as your credit card merchant.

Peace of mind that my invoicing is on autopilot. Even the invoices with special terms.

Pros

The support. The support team is amazing. They're helpful, professional, courteous, patient and thorough. I also LOVE the simplicity of each feature and the flexibility. They certainly make it easy to customize a scenario for invoicing to fit your needs.

Cons

There are certain features that aren't as intuitive to enable or put into place without engaging support. However, their documentation and support team are amazing!

Breann P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Dashboard is super helpful

Pros

I love the dashboard page - it provides an extremely helpful, visual look at key data (ex. the revenue we've invoiced vs. collected; the outstanding invoices we have out to our clients). Great summary of everything I need to know at a glance.

Cons

I honestly can't complain about Invoiced. I've been using it for about a month now and everything has gone smoothly with no glitches or issues.

• Industry: E-Learning
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Awesome Easy to Use template

Great basic template for creating invoices

Pros

Making invoices can seem daunting but the templates they provide make creating invoices a breeze. I can do everything I need and even go back and edit if I make a mistake. Also the free version has many options so you don't need to upgrade.

Cons

Nothing! Everything is easy to use with the free version

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Invoiced is great software for keeping all your invoices in order

Pros

Whether you're a big business or a small business this definitely helps keep your invoices organized and all in one place

Cons

I found this wasn't the most user-friendly software and it was a little bit difficult to figure out.

Francesco D.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 30/09/2018

A good product but not great treatment for old customers

Pros

The user experience is extremely good and the best in the industry compared to competitors

Cons

They doubled the price giving one-month notice, without offering alternative solutions for the same price. For a small business this is not good, as the tool locks you in for payments of clients and you don't have easy alternatives to switch

Jaclyn V.

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Calling all businesses on a subscription business models!

Pros

I love the organization this software offers. I am easy able to track all of my invoices, payments, refunds, credits etc all in one place. I love having the ability to make notes on my customer accounts for another person to pick up where I left off or just to remind myself! The overall aesthetic matches our brand and I will continue to use this product for a long time.

Cons

Although almost perfect, there are several things I would add to Invoiced. I do not love the inability to view my upcoming revenue for all my upcoming subscriptions. Currently, I have to download an excel sheet, total the column and forecast what next month's revenue will be. I am also not able send invoices to select clients. This is a necessity as not all my clients want a receipt/invoice. I can't turn it off or on for specific clients so I want my customer specific settings.