Nimble Reviews

About Nimble

Nimble offers browser widget and mobile-based sales force automation and social CRM solution for small and midsize businesses. The solution automatically populates customer profiles and interaction histories from contact lists,...

4.2

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Streamline your productivity

Good so far. Easy to use and is compatible with MS 365

Pros

Alot like Salesforce, it was easy to use and is a future forward software program. It helps you build relationships and streamline your operations with it's cloud-based function so you can work, anywhere!

Cons

They don't offer alot of storage - 1G or 2G if a business plan. You can add 10GB at a time for additional cost.

Yashovardhan

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Best management and CRM platform

Nimble is a CRM platform that helps businesses manage their customer relationships. It's a powerful tool that can help businesses keep track of their customer data, interactions, and communications. Overall, I've found Nimble to be a valuable asset in managing my business's customer relationships. It's easy to use and has a ton of features that are very helpful in managing customer data.

Pros

There are many things I like about Nimble including the intuitive interface, ease of use, comprehensive features, and great customer support. However, if I had to choose one thing that I like most about this software, it would be the ability to track and manage my sales pipeline and customers in one place. This has helped me stay organized and efficient in my sales process, and has allowed me to better serve my customers.

Cons

I didn't like that it was difficult to find contact information for people outside of my organization.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

There are several reasons why we chose Nimble over Zoho CRM. First, Nimble offers a more affordable price for their CRM product. Second, Nimble has a more user-friendly interface and offers more features than Zoho CRM. Lastly, Nimble integrates with a number of popular business applications, making it easier to use for our team.
Evan

Reviewed on 28/09/2015

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

Pros

We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business.

Things we like:

* Price point is reasonable
* Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us
* Automatic integration with social media
* Shared information with several people on our team
* Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

Cons

I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are:
1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one.

2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences:
2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.)
2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this.
2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually.

3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months.

4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

Top Nimble Alternatives

Gretchen
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

I love Nimble

I have had a great experience using Monday and I will to continue to use it and tell all of my friends and family How well it works for me and my business associates

Pros

I like how easy this is to use and get started. Doesn't take much time or effort to get a lot out of it. Securely manages my day.

Cons

I hadn't heard much about it before I tried the product.

Kayla

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners

Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.

Pros

The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.

Cons

The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Nimble was perfectly priced and the customer service was absolutely wonderful.
Jeffrey

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Nimble Storage - Best in class

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pros

The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Cons

There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Great product all around!

Great! Easy to setup, kind of a set it and forget it system. When you need to manage it it is easy to navigate and use. Very few issues at all, HPE is great about finding potential issues before they become and actual issue.

Pros

Almost everything! Speed, reliability, ease of upgrading, and support!

Cons

Some of the software front end is a bit hard to read. The ability to use it is easy and okay but some of the information is presented to you in a way which isn't the easiest to understand (still way better than other products though)

Alhassan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

If you can't afford to hire a systems administrator, Nimble can be a great substitute

My overall experience with Nimble has been great. When I decided on starting a part-time business management consultancy gig on the side, my biggest worry was how I was going to find the time to merge both effectively. Nimble has made that process seamless and absolutely stress-free.

Pros

What I like the most are it's automation and contacts management features. The ease with which I signed up for the free trial and subsequently upgraded after successful testing was my first indication of how good working with Nimble would be. Doing this as a part time consultancy gig, the effectiveness and efficiency of Nimble's automated processes allows me to save a lot of time on tasks and activities that would have taken up a whole lot of time from my work week.

Cons

Some features are not easily accessible with the way the interface is laid out. Which means for a first time user, you might have to spend a bit of time acquainting yourself with the program. But honestly, since it hasn't interfered much with my work or that of my clients' whose accounts I manage, I couldn't complain.

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Pricing considerations seemed to favor Nimble and they offered a lot of the options I needed at the time in their lowest priced subscription package, so I decided to go with them.
Michelle

Reviewed on 09/11/2020

Lead Generation Money Magnet

Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

Pros

Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

Cons

Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

Edwin
Edwin

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Best tool that makes delivery of service to customer simple, easy and effective.

It has helped me a lot in interacting with my customers thereby tracking the relationships between each other and mostly it has helped in securely storing information about my customers .

Pros

First this software not only helps in customer delivery but also it helps in storage and track of customer details where they are the relationships and what they ae doing. Next the layout of this nimble is not only nice and simple but also it has no difficulty in learning. Lastly it does not only track but keeps history of the last customer you interacted with.

Cons

Since I have not used for a long time, it is hard for me to say negative side of this software but there is this issue that it requires to reload the page every time I use the shortcut to move back.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

It is because its best for customer delivery and most importantly its pricing option is favorable.
Scott A.
Scott A.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Nimble...pretty solid CRM

Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Pros

Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Cons

I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

Brad
Brad

Reviewed on 22/09/2017

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

Best, Olivia
Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Replied 19/06/2018
Greg
Greg

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Pros

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client.

On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns.

I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display.

I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element!

Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well.

Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Cons

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work.

I hope they expand how many emails you can send.

In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that).

That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Response from Nimble

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Best, Olivia
Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Replied 13/06/2018
Elijah
Elijah

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

Phenomenal software to increase power and agility in business management.

Nimble has been a real godsend in terms of saving time. Thanks to its ability to centralize information and automate repetitive tasks, I can keep track of my contacts and pending tasks more efficiently. This has allowed me to dedicate more time to strategic and growth activities. In addition, it facilitates team collaboration by allowing all members to access the same contact database and share information transparently. This functionality has improved internal communication and increased the effectiveness of our joint commercial actions.

Pros

From the first moment I started using Nimble, I was amazed at how easy it was to use. Its intuitive and friendly interface allows anyone, even without advanced technical knowledge, to take full advantage of all its features. Nimble is exceptional at managing contacts. It allows me to centralize all the information related to my clients in one place. I can quickly access contact details, interaction history, pending activities, and relevant notes. This has made it much easier to keep track of my client relationships and has improved my ability to provide personalized service.

Cons

Nimble offers a wide range of features, sometimes I find myself needing to customize certain aspects of the software to fully tailor it to specific needs. In this sense, I think there could be more customization options available to users. Also, it took me a while to get familiar with all its features and functionality.

Jeff
Jeff

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

A must for any small business owner

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros

Ease of use.
Teams can easily adopt and use.
Works with Gmail and Chrome
Can create other rules within Zapier
Great interface

Cons

Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :)

With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble

Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected], and we'll be happy to assist!

Replied 15/12/2016
Alexandra
Alexandra
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Attractive and with powerful tools.

With NIMBLE our company manages to organize customers and in turn track sales and opportunities, in integration with other software. It is also used to help maintain contact with customers and be able to know their concerns and doubts. The current campaigns are doing through Nimble leaving it in charge of tracking the contacts and the tasks of the clients.

Pros

Nimble offers different features that make it excellent software such as the group message function with which they can be traced by the electronic emails. Of course its main attraction is its ability to integrate with other programs as well as social media sources which allows it to be kept in permanent contact with current and potential customers. Although you have these functions do not neglect your work as CRM and shows a quick view with which clients it is necessary to establish communications, it is incredible to own all is a number of tools in a single CRM.

Cons

There are some errors in a NIMBLE form such as the fact that by reading a single person a group message shows it as read, when you should wait for all group members to read it to be able to place that label. Where it is mainly failed to follow up on emails, which does not meet the necessary expectations, although the amount can be followed from the group message the amount is limited so that the integration of specialized software is necessary for that function.

Steve

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Good entry level Sales Tracking System

Nimble has enabled us to get sell our service effectively. We have been able to track customer interactions and follow the progress of the Sale.

Pros

Ability to track email interactions. The ability to see all emails from myself and other team members to the customer.

Cons

Reporting and task assignments. I am not able to effectively assign tasks and monitor the process.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

Lack of functionality in Sugar

SugarCRM

Price, recommendation
Jolie
Jolie

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Nimble Review - gets me organized and productive!

I have been using nimble for the last few years. For the most part of i have been happy with them, and i tried quite a few before settling on Nimble, it simply had more than the others and had a great price that a small business like mine can afford.

Pros

I like that it has a great social relationship aspect, updates contact info, has the chrome and other browser plug-ins. Its platform is really nice and unlike others that come off clunky.

Cons

I think the mobile app needs some additional features that would make it easier to work from it when on the road. The tasks would be better if they had a drag and drop feature it would speed things up when needing to reschedule an entire day or 2 of tasks. Also on the pricing for multiple users, it doesn't make sense that when you add more users - you get charged for the additional user but your caps (max contacts, etc) do not go up.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jolie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build a record of your contacts based on their social profiles that Nimble is able to pull in based on the information that you have provided about your contacts.

We recently released the Nimble 3.0 update for iOS users. We would be happy to share more about what you can accomplish using the Nimble mobile app for users that are on the go. If you were interested, please reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Replied 10/08/2018
Nurul Saidah
Nurul Saidah
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

Marketing tools with Nimble

Pros

It's nice to see a customer relationship management system that isn't driven entirely by salespeople, and efforts in Account Marketing and sales may be tracked very well inside the system. The pricing is straightforward, with only one direct plan to choose from. Nimble ensures that my customers, my most valuable assets, are well taken care of—a speedy and dependable solution with excellent assistance for customers.

Cons

It has a few minor glitches. Many times, the thumbnail images of the contacts displayed the incorrect photo. There were certain aspects of sending emails that did not operate as intended. The surveillance of social activity was severely restricted to only a few sites, and the offered functionality was quite restricted.

Ralph
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 02/05/2021

A Powerful CRM for Managing Day to Day Business Activities With Ease

Overall, Nimble is a nice product that I would recommend to anyone who needs easy-to-use CRM software.

Pros

The first thing you notice when you sign up on Nimble is the ease with which you set things up. You are basically guided by timely prompts on the screen to set your account up easily.

At this point, you get to set up integrations to integrations to connect Nimble with other services that you use be it Microsoft 365 or G Suite. This is very useful if you are not familiar with the interface of Nimble because you can get started straight away with the basics without any difficulty.

Once you've authorized Nimble to access your integrated account, then you can start managing your email schedules and contacts right from your Nimble dashboard. The importation of contacts is quite efficient and flawless.

One really neat feature in Nimble is the fact that you can arrange your contacts into segments for better monitoring and accessibility. Since you can view your messages and reply to them all from your Nimble workspace, then this is more convenient than having to open your mailbox every time in my opinion.

The messages are well synchronized with no lapses or disparities whatsoever; just exactly what you would obtain by opening your email provider's website.

One other thing that I think is really nice about is the signals feature which lets you monitor your social network activities right from your dashboard and capitalize on signals and recommendations to make connections with your social contacts.

Nimble is a nice SAAS CRM platform in my humble opinion.

Cons

Nimble clearly has its strengths, and for what I need, it clearly serves me well. The only con I can think of is maybe the pricing because there are cheaper options you can consider; in fact, some are free.

Jo

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

Nimble is pure automagical social intelligence

I have used Nimble for a few years while still using another CRM. I love the way this tool works everywhere that I do. Like magic it brings the data to me and provides the insights and context I need, to get to know the person more. The problem with my other CRM is that I have to go there. Half the issue is getting into the habit of going there and using the features. Nimble takes away so much of the work and works with so many other tools effortlessly.

2017 is the year I really make Nimble my partner, and leverage all the features it has to offer.

Of course, I have wished, but most are limited by other platforms API restrictions. With LinkedIn about the remove, it's own inbuilt CRM feature from the Basic and Premium accounts, rather than upgrade, invest in Nimble and get so much more than LinkedIn alone ever offered!

Huge fan from Australia.
Jo Saunders
LinkedIn Demystifier

Pros

The social intelligence about my contacts across many platforms that automatically appears on the record, including my recent interactions, social profiles, and signals. Also love the way the smart contact widget works and allow me to hover over anyone and access the intelligence.

Cons

The fact that LinkedIn won't play with Nimble (not Nimble's fault). I'd love to see the major social media platforms allow access to our direct messages, to create a unified inbox. That would make life so much easier!

Response from Nimble

Hi Jo,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble. We're so glad to hear that you are utilizing Nimble everywhere you work! :)

We'd definitely love to see more social platform integrations, and if any platforms with a limited API choose to reduce those limitations in the future, we'll certainly be happy to integrate!

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and share more information about how you can be an Ambassador for Nimble!

Best Regards,

Replied 11/04/2017
ibrahem

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

The best contact management app to help you become more productive

You can use several smart devices at the same time or be a person who likes to change his phone every once in a while and your contact lists are indispensable on any device. You do not want to lose any number registered on your phone, which is what the Nimble contact management application does as a basic task, with the possibility of deleting duplicate names and purifying and classifying the list.In addition, you can easily classify, filter and modify your mobile contact lists and then export them in several formats or send them to another mobile you use. It is very excellent in contact management tools and is preferred by entrepreneurs as well in recording data and phone numbers and reusing it in social media platforms and advertisements. There are several advantages that prompt you to use the Nimble application to manage contacts on your mobile phone now.

Pros

It is the right application for you as it allows you to store all your contacts under one umbrella.

Cons

Unfortunately, it is not a completely free app

Riju

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Nimble simplifies CRM.

Nimble is a good tool, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking for basic CRM software.

Pros

Intuitive platform/excellent social network and marketing integrations/quick extractions and tag filtering/excellent interface with Microsoft Outlook/ Affordably priced platform for small and medium-sized businesses

Cons

Nimble certainly has qualities, and it clearly serves me well for what I require. The only disadvantage I can think of is the price, because there are cheaper solutions available; in fact, some are free.

Stan
Stan

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

I thoroughly enjoy using Nimble and its widgets.

Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch.
I can interact with a person by email or social channels from within Nimble.
I can email relevant information to groups and track the results which is extremely helpful.

Pros

What I like most is that Nimble does the work in terms of populating lead information on its own. This saves me a great deal of time and provides information I would not otherwise have found. I also appreciate the ability to view an individual's social activity and interact with them through Nimble. Another powerful feature for me has been the ability to send group emails and view results.

Cons

When editing Notes I wish I could expand the box for viewing notes in order to make it easier to type and view notes.

Response from Nimble

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our social integration which enables you to gather insights on potential and existing leads as well as our group messaging feature with open and click tracking. We're so happy you are enjoying these features!

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding notes with our Product team.

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

Replied 25/04/2018
Tim
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 17/09/2017

Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business.

A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources.
It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.

Pros

The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly.
I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Cons

As good as Nimble is, there are a few, small things that I would like it to do better. The Nimble Contacts Widget could be better at gathering info from a web page. There are other small improvements I have already sent to Brian Bagley via his email address such as:
* It would be wonderful if Nimble could normalize names, emails, phone numbers, etc.
* I would really like the option of choosing bi-weekly as an option in the Stay In Touch drop-down
* It would be helpful to be able to add more than one company per person
* In the Nimble Contact app, all phone, address, URL, etc should default to Work
As you see, these and others I noted are minor issues that could really make the daily interaction with Nimble a little more polished.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated and several of the suggestions you made have been shared with our Product team for future improvements. :)

We are thrilled that you are utilizing Nimble to grow your database and find Nimble to be flexible and a perfect fit for your business!

Cheers,