UKG Ready Reviews

4.1

4.1

About UKG Ready

Designed for small businesses where everyone wears multiple hats, UKG Ready is the all-in-one HR solution that guides and empowers your people to make their day-to-day easier. From HR and payroll to talent and time, we’re the...

Browse UKG Ready Reviews

Tyler
Tyler
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Product and Services

Wouldn't change anything! It has simplified and streamlined all our processes into an easy to use system.

Pros

A one-stop shop with white-glove service has met every need that we have had.

Cons

Would prefer the success care training happen earlier in the process.

ADP Workforce Now and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready

Looking for more service.

BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to UKG Ready

Again, UKG met all our needs.

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

The fact that it covers every HR need in one place is a big plus

I am addressing the issue of digitizing and automating human resources procedures. When I first joined the firm, there was some resistance to adopting "the cloud." With my increasing use of UKG, I am facilitating faster data access and a more fluid technological experience for everyone.

Pros

UKG Ready is an excellent payroll administration system for small and medium-sized businesses. Payroll duties can be handled conveniently from any location with online access. Customers are able to automate and streamline crucial processes with the use of automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning, integration, higher productivity, and mobile apps.

Cons

The thing I despise most about UKG is not a fault with UKG per se, but rather an issue that UKG is likely to face: adoption. Adoption is not as robust as it could be because of a small percentage of long-term employees who are reluctant to embrace change.

Alicia

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Kronos WorkForce Ready

Pros

The termination process is less steps than it was in Kronos Workforce Central

Cons

Using WFR is like taking a trip back in time. The functionality of the system is very clunky, and resembles the old dos systems. There is no room to customize to fit our company needs. We were told that this system would free up our team to do other projects, if anything it has increased the time needed to preform. The date sensitivity is very annoying, when we make changes we should be able to enter them with an effective date, but the system uses the date we are entering the employee changes as the effective date.

During implementation, we were constantly told 'the system does not do that', or 'that can't be done'. Out implementation process was terrible, and we still don't have everything working. Moving from one Kronos product to another should have been seamless, it was anything but seamless. The implementation team should have been able to look at our company in Central and recreate in Ready, without us having to provide everything for them. This was the worst implementation I have ever gone through, it was worse that SAP, which is very sad.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I have a spreadsheet comparing Kronos Workforce Central to Kronos Workforce Ready, if you would like to see it I can provide for you.

Top UKG Ready Alternatives

DATIS HR Cloud

Blue Yonder Supply Planning

Attendance on Demand

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 07/11/2023

Like Having A 24/7 Employee Who Never Calls In Sick

My experience has been phenomenal. I have a wonderful working relationship with a number of team members and have even gotten to speak 1 on 1 with the [sensitive content hidden] of the Company. I have not seen any other major company where the [sensitive content hidden] is that available AND willing to talk to you,

Pros

UKG Ready is a highly customizable solution. Like a buffet, you can take a little of this and a little of that to get the features and functions you most want or need. The system is also highly scalable and expandable. We have added on more features over the years and it is a seamless integration with existing data when adding on. The support team is Best In Class. I feel like I have my own support team when I have a question or I have broken something because I didn't read some of the support tools available. This support team is assigned to your company so you always know who you will be working with.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about UKG Ready. It is a powerful tool which works for you 24/7/365.

Paylocity and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready

Cost and support was slipping. It made sense to do an RFP and we ended up with UKG Ready.

Paycom

Reasons for Switching to UKG Ready

Ready seemed to have all of the features we were looking for and the support to back it up.
Ansley
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

You can't go wrong with UKG

We collected time on paper sheets prior to vetting a software. We went with out payroll software company and they couldn't meet our need for the complex ways we pay our employees. We then did research and really put UKG under a microscope to be sure they were the best fit for us. They have met and exceeded our expectations for time and attendance. We hope to be able to look at their payroll software in the future and see if that might be a better fit for us as well.

Pros

The ease of collecting data and then using it with our payroll software. We were using the same company for payroll as well as time tracking. It was not capable of collecting our complex pay methods, but UKG was. It has made doing payroll easy and expedited the process. Also their customer support is one of the best around. I don't know of a company that is doing this any better in the industry.

Cons

It is hard to find things we don't like. I would say things that we might not change would be the appearance of the online layout. It has changed a few times in the short period we have been on it. Just takes a second to find where something is.

• Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

Warning - 2 Years in and still no working product!

Pros

NOTHING! Hard to say what works best when nothing works at all.

Cons

The contact and implementation team. We have had to pull the pin and give up on implementing Kronos as we have spent tens of thousands of $ and hundred and hundreds of hours trying to get the system up and running and have gotten no where.

Jana
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Kronos

Overall I have had a great experience with Kronos. I love the learning feature. I have only had issues with the new interface.

Pros

I love the ease of clocking in and out. The phone app is great especially with being able to clock in or out even when you are off line. Love the tracking feature also for the phone app. I also like the reporting module. It is very versatile and I can make reports for individuals exact likes, wants and needs.

Cons

I do not like the new interface at all. It takes longer to get to everything. I feel like I have at least 2 to 3 more clicks of the mouse to get anywhere I need to go. Also the time card seems more messy and harder for the employees to read.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready

Kronos bought them out and they were our best option

Reasons for Switching to UKG Ready

The size and capabilities that were offered
Lisa

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Kronos Review

I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

Pros

I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

Cons

We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

Reasons for Switching to UKG Ready

We had abandoned Kronos before because there was apparently some communication that due to our complicated rules, Kronos could not accommodate us. There was a perception that the right team was not in place before to make this happen (on both sides). Given the difficulties we are still having to try to go live, I am concerned. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through.
Raquel
  • Industry: Higher Education

Workforce Time Entry Review

Our experience has been very positive. We receive the help that we need when needed. I love the system (Workforce Time Entry) especially no more with the recent upgrades.

Pros

I love everything about UKG. The product and the employees.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. We have had a very positive and streamlined process with our implementation. We needed the service so fast and UKG made it happen. I am very thankful for this.

Bill
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

UKG Review

Pros

UKG allows out hourly employees to clock in and out on their cell phones.

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to use especially from the administrator level.

Yevstakhii
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 28/04/2023

My expirience of use UKG Ready

I have a positive experience with UKG Ready, particularly in terms of payroll management features. I appreciate the platform's ability to handle a wide range of tasks, from tracking employee time and attendance to processing payroll and managing compliance and regulatory requirements.I also appreciate the platform's customization options, which allow me to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs and workflows of my organizations. The ability to customize fields, workflows, and reports can be particularly useful for businesses with unique or complex HR and payroll requirements.Additionally, I appreciate UKG Ready's customer support, which is consistently cited as being responsive and helpful. The platform offers a range of support options, including phone and email support, a knowledge base, and an online community forum.That being said, I have reported issues with UKG Ready's user interface, which can be somewhat cluttered and difficult to navigate, particularly for new users. Additionally, app has issues with the platform's reporting and analytics features, which may not offer the level of customization or granularity needed to make informed decisions.

Pros

One thing that I appreciate about UKG Ready is its comprehensive set of payroll management features. The platform offers a wide range of tools for managing employee data, tracking time and attendance, processing payroll, and handling compliance and regulatory requirements.I also appreciate the platform's flexibility and customization options. UKG Ready can be tailored to fit the specific needs and workflows of individual organizations, with customizable fields, workflows, and reporting features.Additionally, I like that UKG Ready's customer support is consistently responsive and helpful. The platform offers a range of support options, including phone and email support, a knowledge base, and an online community forum.

Cons

UKG Ready is complicated and difficult to navigate. It can take time to learn how to use the platform effectively and efficiently.Another issue is that UKG Ready can be relatively expensive, particularly for small or mid-sized businesses with limited budgets. While the platform offers a range of features and tools, users may find that they are paying for more than they need or use.Additionally, app has a problem with UKG Ready's reporting and analytics features. While the platform offers a range of reporting options, I have found that the reports can be difficult to customize or that they lack the level of detail or granularity needed to make informed decisions.

Alejandro
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

new user

overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

Pros

the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees.
we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information
We are not charged for setting up alerts
Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active.
I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees.
We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

Cons

it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things.
it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it.
It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section
sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should
there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive.
the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date.
making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too.
Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations

Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers.
everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

Susan
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 30/05/2017

Less than satisfied

We implemented and went live 1/1/2017 with Time and Attendance and Scheduler. The Scheduler had so many features missing on 1/1/17, we had to postpone implementation until the 4/1/17 release date. Every time we ask a functionality question, the answer is "That's a good idea, maybe we can incorporate that in a later release." Not necessarily a good response, when someone is paying you to use software and your question is something you said it could do in the demo. The 3 months worth of credit for our billing I have yet to see applied to our account.

And there are the time clocks, well 5 months in and I am working on getting my third one to see if it will work correctly. First one we bought was compatible with barcodes. We purchased barcodes from a Kronos recommended supplier to fine out they were not compatible with the new clocks. When told we should have sent them in to be tested, I had the response "but we bought them where you told us to buy them." Then, we sent our proximity badges in for evaluation to change from a barcode scanner clock to a proximity badge scanner. Almost a month to get the test results that they worked with the clock, another month to get a correct order form to sign, then 3 weeks to ship to us all to find out Kronos ordered us the incorrect time clock reader. So I am almost 3 months into a process that has been a huge waste of my teams time.

We use a small portion of this product and will think twice before we ever expand it.

Pros

I like the core of the product line, the Time and Attendance module. It is easy to use and the self service is easy for employees to understand. Our consulting team doing the implementation has been great to work with.

Cons

Customer Service with this product has been huge disappointment. Tech Support has been even worse. And don't plan to get a response on anything unless you contact them with a follow-up.

Response from UKG

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the experience you have had thus far with the Workforce Ready solution. I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate stakeholders, and I welcome you to contact me directly so that we can speak further about what you would like to see in the product and submit these ideas to our product management team, as well as help resolve the issues you have been experiencing with our time clocks and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [email protected].

All the best,
Holly Bouffard
Community Manager, Workforce Ready

Replied 27/06/2017
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

UI needs an overhaul!

Tracking time, meeting company financial objectives

Pros

It saves the previous selections for the time-card rows, which makes it easier to enter time from one time period to the next. Also, it's Java-based and can, ostensibly, run on any platform.

Cons

1. EITHER the columns should auto-size to the larger of the field size and header size and not be sized equally to fit on the display area on the monitor OR it should "remember" the user's preferences when it comes to column size.
2. The pop-up windows (e.g. when looking up "Transfer"/project, entering start/end dates for reports) should open on the *same* screen where the "parent" window is. Having it display on the "left-most" display is, frankly, a PIA.
3. The date format in the headers should be time-zone specific (e.g. mm/dd for US/CAN and dd/mm for EU)
4. The list of values for the "Transfer"/project column that pops up when the mouse pointer is placed in that field should not display right away (maybe add a bit of a delay); this would allow users to copy the current value if needed.
5. There should be a more user-friendly way of exporting the data for any time frame (say, into Excel) that makes it easier to manipulate the exported data (e.g. pivot tables, aggregate functions, etc.) the current UI does not provide this capability and the "report" is practically unusable.
6. The tool does not function in Chrome and repeatedly asks for Java to be installed (which it already is). Likely means that the tool needs to find the JAVA_HOME environment variable and use that to run.

Response from UKG

Greetings,

Thanks so much for your review. We have spent a considerable amount of time updating the new user interface and would love to be able to give you a demo if you have not started using it. There are also great resource on the Community New UI page found at (https://community.kronos.com/s/newui)

Please email me at [email protected] and we can set you up with a Kronos Expert to help with any questions you may have.

Thanks again for your review
Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist

Replied 03/12/2019
Lisa

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

Solid HRIS, but some updates/improvements needed for some features.

Kronos is committed to improving WFR and we already see the improvements made since we went live. There were some bumps at the beginning, but Kronos is a company that listens to their clients and helps in anyway they can. Although, the system is still a work in progress, we are in a much better place then we were before Kronos and are happy to have the system in place.

Pros

1. All in one product that including ATS, HR, payroll, benefits, ACA and reporting.
2. One system, one number for customer support, one community (great customer portal), one company you are working with.
3. Employee Self Service is great! You can grant as much or as little access as you would like to complete actions, access data, benefit enrollment, etc.
4. Kronos Team willingness to set up the system the way you need to in order to accomplish business needs.

Cons

1. The system is very particular in the way you set up. Ensure you have a good application consultant that understands what your company needs and how they will set this up in your environment. Also, if you chose to bring WFC into the mix, you are dealing with two systems and not one and there is a whole other level of set up you need to consider.
2. No development site. Everything is conducted in live site.
3. Recruitment and onboarding (checklists in general) need to be more flexible. Kronos is working on this and is on road map. We look forward to some improvements.
4. Training in product and training material needs some more work. There is a noticeable difference in training presentation vs. other products (i.e. WFC learning portal vs. WFR offerings). Also, you really will need someone dedicated to learn and understand WFR, as it is very layered.
5. There is not current API offerings, only flat files every 15 minutes can come out of WFR. Kronos is working on adding this capability in near future.

Penny

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

Ease of Going Paperless

Kronos Workforce Ready has lead us in the direction we have been wanting to go with reducing the amount of paper we process in HR and Payroll daily and allowed us to have more efficient, instant communication with our employees. We are utilizing the Onboarding process. We allow employees to make demographic changes and view their payroll data, such as pay statements, as a self-service option. We are beginning the benefits enrollment which will automatically add the payroll deductions to payroll. Our payroll processing has been reduced from 3 days to 1 day. Chasing down lost paperwork that was sent through the mail is no longer an issue. We have recently completed the integration with Workforce Central's Timekeeper.

Pros

Kronos has taken us to the next level in service that we were looking for. It is very easy to use for creating your own reports and importing data. We couldn't be more pleased with how they helped us work through our custom profit sharing allocation.

Cons

There are often updates that we are waiting for to continue what we would like to accomplish with the Kronos software. Although it automates several of our paper process and gave us efficiencies, there are now processes that we need to track manually and audit by hand. The third party tax software is more time-consuming than before. We were breaking ground with integrating the Workforce Central Timekeeper with Workforce Ready. We chose Workforce Central over Workforce Ready Time Labor Management due to the complexity of our work force. If you can use one system, I would recommend Workforce Ready.

Caleb
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Kronos - an excellent HCM software

We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Pros

Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

Cons

The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

Doug
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
1.5

Reviewed on 13/07/2016

I cannot recommend Kronos Workforce Ready to anyone

Pros

I can't think of any attribute of the Workforce Ready product that I particularly like. My experience with Kronos is that they produce good time and attendance software, but I personally have not seen any evidence that they have any expertise producing HRIS software.

Cons

The Kronos Workforce Ready product reminds me of an old fashioned data processing program from 20 years ago. It is not at all user friendly or intuitive. I have used it daily for one year and still am frequently puzzled by the way it is organized (or disorganized). I spend significant time searching for the information I want. Incredibly, the turnover calculation function has not worked correctly for the two years my company has owned the Workforce Ready product. Kronos has known all this time that their turnover function is flawed, but I don't think it is corrected yet; it doesn't appear to be fixed to me. Producing reports from Workforce Ready is cumbersome. The user must pick the data elements for the report from very long lists of fields that truly appear to me to be in no logical order whatsoever. I know that sounds hard to believe, but if there is some logic to the lists of fields, I have yet to understand it. The training information provided by Kronos to teach the user to use Workforce Ready is mostly written documents rather than videos. I personally find videos easier to understand, but Kronos offers only a handful of them. There are many topics I would like to learn about that are not covered at all in any of Kronos' training materials.

Response from UKG

Thank you for your review – I understand you have connected with your sales representative and we are actively working to resolve the issues that you shared with us. While we were disappointed to read about your experience we appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to resolving your issues.

All the best,
Holly Bouffard
Workforce Ready Community Manager

Replied 12/08/2016
Dawn
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 15/02/2017

Most Comprehensive System on the Market

My organization started with WFR's HR and TML. Employees, managers and administrators were impressed with the ease of use, the robust amount of information at their finger tips and the reporting capabilities. After a year and a half of using HR and TML, my organization decided to transfer our payroll to WFR as well. Having HR, Time and Labor and Payroll integrated with each other has allowed my HR team to evolve from and administrative department to a strategic business partner.

Pros

I love that employees and managers have virtual personnel files at their fingertips. Through Employee Self Service, employees can access and change their address, beneficiaries, payroll information, enroll online for benefits, request time off and maintain their schedules. Managers can access employment history, process compensation changes, approve timesheets and upload and review current and previous performance reviews. Instead of tracking down information, entering payroll changes and being the timesheet monitor, my team and I can use our knowledge and skills to make our employees and organization better.

Cons

The reporting functions in WFR are robust but each organization has specific reports required by leadership. Enhancing the reporting function for easier report customization would be my only critique.

Brooke

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Hospital Review

It is a good system.

Pros

It is a user friendly system. Easy reports are easy to customize.

Cons

Implementation is awful. They do not send any reps on site to help with implementation. Reports that require Kronos assistance take forever to receive. One took over 6 months to get.

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready

Paychex could not handle our payroll.

Paychex Flex

Word of mouth about ADP.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Hate this product with a passion

While I was not on the implementation team, everyone that was left within five month of implementation. I had zero experience with Kronos and was provided little instruction from Kronos support unless I knew the specific questions to ask.

Pros

The only plus for Kronos Ready is that it is Internet based.

Cons

Feels like it was made by developers for developers, not for HR/Payroll administration.

Response from UKG

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. I am sorry to hear about your experiences with our product and services. I have socialized your feedback with key stakeholders and a member of our team will be reaching to you to schedule a one-on-one session. During the session, they will further discuss with you your experiences and key ways we can help you going forward.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Replied 15/08/2019
Mario

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Workforce Ready

Pros

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Cons

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Paycom

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready

ADP was too expensive to add TLM.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Easy to use system that reports easily.

Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Pros

The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Cons

The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

Response from UKG

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities.
It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports”
Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected].

Amy Fafard

Replied 20/11/2017
Ashley

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Streamline all aspects of employee time-keeping in one application!

Since implementing and fully utilizing Kronos our staffing models have been better aligned with the business needs at each of our sites & held employees more accountable because this gives them a visual representation of punches that are "out of line" (tardy, unexcused absence, late out, etc). Kronos also tracks and reports this data based on trends/benchmarking that we established (Automatically sent to managers via e-mail report) - This has freed up our management team to focus on other duties.

Pros

Kronos has allowed our organization to house all aspects of employee time-keeping within one application. This has count down significantly on the reports collected because Kronos is tracking attendance, tardy, late out, OT, hours beyond FTE, etc. We have built our program to send notifications directly to management so that they can then handle "issues" as needed.

Cons

Implementation and planning efforts to build Kronos out to be as functional/efficient as it currently is took many months & IT work. Our organization did all of this internally, may be easier/quicker if utilizing Kronos for this.

Joyce

Reviewed on 02/10/2018

Exceptional Time keeping

General note to anyone considering Workforce Ready: We have been using this product since 2012. I seldom need to contact Support for assistance as this product tends to work great with minimal problems. When I have reached out for assistance the staff has done a great job resolving problems in a timely manner. You can expect a great product, courteous and professional service.

Pros

We have a wide variety of pay codes and rules. We have built in overtime, shift differentials, Differentials for field training, etc. I have worked with other software programs and Workforce Ready is a program that has been extremely accurate for time keeping. Workforce is one of the best software programs I have worked on for payroll. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons

The only issue I have encountered is when I have employees with multiple codes that fall on a holiday. An example would be: Patrol Officer, who is an FTO while working a holiday. Some hours just don't move over to payroll. However I understand the problem because we are "over-loading" the program with multiple codes.