Basecamp Reviews

About Basecamp

Basecamp is an efficient collaboration tool used by thousands of teams across the globe. Teams use Basecamp to keep track of assignments, work together on documents, plan projects, chat, and more. Basecamp is opinionated. It's...

4.2
4.2

Browse Basecamp Reviews

14,424 of 14,424 reviews
Vikram
Vikram
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

The Best task allocation and monitoring tool available in the market

In remote workplaces, it becomes very difficult to monitor and track the progress of your peers or teammates. Basecamp has been a saviour as it helps us not only monitor and allocate tasks but also becomes a source of communication for internal teams to get the work done. We recommend Basecamp to any IT company which has multiple projects and resources to handle.

Pros

Basecamp has been a great tool for our team as all the projects and tasks are allocated by the managers and peers on this platform and then it becomes easy for everyone to keep a track of it. Basecamp provides an easy communication via threads that make it very convenient to use. We at Wise IT inc have been using basecamp as a project management and collaboration tool and love how it makes our lives easier. It also has a mobile app which makes it more easier to keep a check on your phone when you are away from work.

Cons

Basecamp does not have video conferencing option yet which has become a very important feature for companies that are working from home. Apart form this, I have never faced any problem using Basecamp.

Reasons for Choosing Basecamp

The interface of Basecamp is easier than Asana. Also in terms of features, Basecamp currently leads the market.

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

Pricing and features are better for Basecamp compared to other alternatives available.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Great tool, but unfortunately the price is one of the highest values

Pros

Basecamp is an incredibly strong task management tool. Great for small teams. As far as resource management and any medium sized projects basecamp lacks behind its competitors. With all this said, I love basecamp as it is nostalgic for decades now of work that I've been able to implement easy with teams and organizations.

Cons

resource management, alignment, lack of scheduling, confusing interface that forces users to just use search, upgrades and updates... although good, only make it harder to leave and not actually fix needed overhauls.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Basecamp

So Asana, was better designed back in 2018 or so, but was also very buggy at the time, and still lacked in scheduling and other areas, we made the switch and have been happy, but now basecamp is needing another overhaul to keep up with alternatives.Sad to say but their pricing model (back then) was unmatched and now they are switching that up to be per user/month like everyone else. I'd suggest they stick in their lane, but alas.

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

sad to say but it was pricing. Now as we've grown we need more value that basecamp cannot keep up with.
Shri Ram

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

Basecamp Review

Using Basecamp has been a really fruitful experience. It made working on remote projects easier and more productive for us, as there were no communication problems. Basecamp provides a shared dashboard that displays all project details, including plans and progress, which further aids in keeping us all in the loop regarding the project activity.

Pros

Basecamp provides a really helpful group chat feature that lets us communicate in real time, no matter where we are in the world. This enables us to have extremely fruitful conversations, particularly while working remotely, which produces outcomes that are just as good as those obtained when working on-site. It gives us access to a shared dashboard where we can monitor the work that has already been completed, the work that is scheduled, and how our job is to be completed. It's simple and extremely safe to share files and other materials.

Cons

Nothing about Basecamp bothers me the least, primarily since everything about it has been working really well.

Top Basecamp Alternatives

Sierra
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

Limited features and functionality

Pros

The calendar view allowed our team to visually see which projects we had going on currently and which ones we coming up.

Cons

We had to really find our own hacks, such as color coding calendar events, in order to make data useful for ourselves. There was a lot of manual work required to make it functional for our team.

Sam
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 01/12/2023

Great for some users

Pros

I liked the simple design and functionality. The software works how it is supposed to and isn't trying to be more than exactly what it is.

Cons

If just wasn't at good at some of the things it did than other specialized tools. It wasn't as good as Slack at chat and async collaboration in chat. It wasn't as good at task management as Trello. It could do those things, but our team just preferred having multiple more specialized/feature-rich tools.

Krizzia
Krizzia

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

"Tons of emails!"

I would definitely use this tool for the next few years or so as it helped shed some light on my tasks. With basecamp, I can rapidly collaborate with my clients and I like that it's fast and not lagging. Updates are real-time and I can easily track my progress throughout the day. Hopefully, the emails get fewer. It's just terrible most of the time.

Pros

As a VA freelancer, I am overloaded with tasks every day on my plate. Good thing basecamp happened because its UI is so simple for a first-timer and I can easily navigate the tool and its nooks and crannies. The features, especially Campfire and Shared Files/ Docs, have been very helpful as I have to communicate daily to my clients and it's crucial that they see the amount of work that I've done every day for their ease.

Cons

I can't thread comments. I get lost every time I track my clients' instructions about some tasks needed for the day. Also, there are too many emails in my inbox, it's a burden already because it results in overlooking the most important ones.

Jill
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

Comprehensive Organizational Corkboard

Pros

I love the the user interface is easy to learn and use. It's laid out in a way that makes intuitive sense for juggling multiple projects at once and has many features that keep to-do lists easy to track and the activity of everyone on the team visible.

Cons

It can be tricky to figure out how some of the tracking works and which feature best helps your organize your work. Sometimes there are more items than you need and it would be nice to be able to remove more features from the dash and menu if you don't use them.

Roselle
  • Industry: Government Relations

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

Useful tool for managing projects

Overall, it is a useful tool for keep track of tasks, projects, and working with others. The email reminders are great. If you work with people remotely or juggle many projects, then this a a good tool for you.

Pros

It has a very clean interface that makes it user-friendly. I enjoyed getting email reminders for my upcoming tasks and projects. It made it easy to work within a remote team.

Cons

If you've used other task management software, it can be a learning curve to learn BaseCamp. I struggled at first to learn how to organize my projects.

• Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

Basecamp helps keep us on deadline

Pros

Basecamp has been instrumental on keeping everyone informed about all the moving pieces of our marketing. We make our deadlines due to this software and the reminders

Cons

I feel the overall software could be updated to be a little more user friendly. It feels like it could be a little more flexible in design.

Apparao
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 16/01/2024

Basecamp review

Pros

Differentiating itself from other project management and team communication tools are Basecamp's all-in-one platform, communication tools, Hill Charts, and client access. This project management system is appealing because it offers a free account for teachers and students in addition to all capabilities in both paying plans.

Cons

Basecamp's lack of customization possibilities inconvenient.

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Organising the mess!

There is a distinct before and after Basecamp in our lives. After the implementation, we noticed a distinct improvement, not just in the output, but also in team culture and job satisfaction.
Basecamp helped to clear the mess that project communications were. While we still work a lot of hours, we now streamline it better.

Pros

Centralise all traffic, in-house and with clients.

Cons

It is a single approach to Project Management. The client side could be more developped as well.

ActiveCollab and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Basecamp

Mavenlink was the worst experience we could go through, and the priciest in the bunch. In comparison, Basecamp felt like a libreation.

Kantata

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

Basecamp was simpler, and focusing on what it does well.
Lawrence

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

The hub for all great quality projects

Our experience with Basecamp has been very positive. It has been a greatly important tool for the management of efficient and timely projects. The features within Basecamp have been positively used by the vast majority of our clients and create a really collaborative and team-like feel around the projects.

Pros

The best thing about Basecamp is that it provides a secure and easily accessible central hub for your project. It is easy to invite all key project stakeholders and has features that allow for quick and easy discussion around the project, easy communications of important notices and action points and acts as a central storage place that gives everyone oversight to essential project documents and files. Basecamp also provides an accurate project timeline based around the actions of the individuals who use it, meaning that assists with project traceability and track.

In addition it will also send automated reminders to the inboxes of those registered which is a fantastic feature for keeping on top of all project details. These reminder emails can be customised to specific individuals which means you can easily reach/remind/engage with the action point owner.

Cons

The main frustration with Basecamp is the updating of personnel profiles when the original creator has left the company. For example, I have needed to update the job titles and email addresses associated with people for accounts I have inherited after my predecessor has left the company. However, this action is blocked as I was not the original creator which was highly frustrating.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

We chose Basecamp due to it's referenceability with a lot of US businesses, as the majority of our clients are US-based. We also preferred the look and feel of the tool when we took out a trial period.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Basecamp is the best all user portal!

Our team has always been collaborative but with Basecamp used as a tool, we have been able to increase our collaborative spirit. In addition, we have been able to accomplish projects and tasks faster because it gives us a way to share which piece we are working on and thus eliminating duplication.

Pros

I love Basecamp! I think it is a great software for keeping tabs on projects and people you work with. It is a collaborative space for users to update each other on what parts of the project they are working on or finishing up. It gives our team the balance needed to ensure no one is working on the same thing or on overlapping projects. It has been a huge asset and we have all loved watching the progression of projects and campaigns we are working on. It has many settings so you can really set it up based on how your team would best thrive.

Cons

One con is that this product could easily turn into a micromanaging tool for bad managers and leaders. When utilized properly it will do wonders for your team but if overused it could be a huge pain point and stressor for employees. They allow an option to have your team give a daily summary of their tasks and I could easily see that going wrong if used by the wrong manager.

OneDrive

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

I have previously used OneDrive and I think it could have been a great tool for our team but Basecamp is just better structured. OneDrive has limitless possibilities I think and Basecamp has a more structured layout that makes it easier for me as a supervisor to control and shape to best fit my team.
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 11/04/2020

Basecamp allows me to track my team's progress easily and efficiently

I've used Basecamp for my team for several years now. The communications solutions, file management services and archival features are all excellent. As an administrator and user, I highly recommend Basecamp for any organization with several ongoing and simultaneous projects.

Pros

Basecamp is a project management solution that allows me to stay on top of my team's projects with ease. Projects can be categorized and organized so that only members working on a particular project are exposed to the communications and back and forth. We use Basecamp as our primary solution because it is easy to implement and onboard, simple to use and has a robust set of features that are among the best in the industry for what we need.

Cons

My only complaint is that the different versions of Basecamp have different features. For example, the version we use does not allow for time tracking. While this is not necessary, as we don't bill out by the quarter hour, it would be a nice feature that would allow me to better understand how long certain tasks take my team members. If Basecamp had universal features across all versions, this would be a miracle solution.

Jira and Confluence

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

Basecamp is simply more user friendly for my organization. We didn't want to use the same ticketing system that our dev ops or IT uses because we had differing needs.
Jonathan

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Great choice for team discussion, file sharing and basic task tracking

Our overall experience has been great. We were using a custom-built tool for team communication, but ultimately decided that Basecamp just has more features and will save us a lot of cash in the long run versus building the tool ourselves. It's nice that there is a flat charge for the service, instead of charging by the user like some other services do. This saves us a considerable amount of money.

Pros

It was very easy to setup and get going. We just invited our team members in with each of their email addresses and it handled the rest. Our entire team found it easy to create their account or do a social login.

We use it primarily as a message board and chat system on our team. I really like how the entire message board is searchable, which is useful for finding things later on. "Remember when we talked about XYZ", and you can just search for XYZ and it shows up quickly. The calendar and file sharing has also come in handy for simple things, though it's not as robust as using something like Google Calendar or Google Drive.

Basecamp also has a useful API that we've used to pull some data out of their system and display it in our other systems.

The mobile app works great. It's probably one of the best designed apps I've ever used, to be honest. It makes it easy to talk with the team while on-the-go.

Cons

I was hoping for some kind of wiki system to be included with Basecamp. You can kinda make up your own wiki using specific categories on the message board and file sharing, but it's not quite the same. A wiki would be really helpful for internal documentation.

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

Basecamp seemed better suited for the team communication that we were going for. The Message Board has worked perfectly for us. However, if our needs were more focused on task management, then I think Asana would have been a better tool. Basecamp's task management is essentially a team-based to-do list that is fine but lacking some of the advanced features of its competitors.
Sridhar

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Decent project management tool for small teams!

We started Basecamp in v2 and still using it for smaller internal projects. Basecamp does a lot good when you are working with smaller simple focused projects which are run individually.

Most of our clients are now demanding to be in Slack or MS Teams as part of collaboration so we have to move to newer tools and apps as required by clients.

As part of 2020/2021 vision, we are now targeting to move all our artifacts and teams to Slack or MS Teams and service most of our collaboration/discussion/file sharing

Pros

The most important and stand out feature of the product is the fixed pricing. Its use all you can and no per user seating billing makes it absolutely a product for internal smaller teams.

We have used this product for little over 2 years now and is used by various teams inside the company.

With basic features like tasks, calendar, file sharing, we found it relatively smaller projects which does not involve too many requirement changes or too much of pre-start documentation required.

Cons

Handling large multiple projects, tracking each project activities, and above all tracking individual contractors work/ timesheet tracking has been a pain point with this product for us.

Check-ins work great for a product company but since ours is a technology services projects where work really has to be tracked and detailed at most levels has been a challenge for us.

Most of our clients are already on or they prefer/recommend apps from slack and MS Teams and demand to use basecamp in their ecosystem is not very in demand for us.

Todoist, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Basecamp

Trello was adopted well by most of our clients and we proposed to use the Trello boards for projects. But the fact is that we don't always use Agile strictly in "services" industry. As in all services companies, we find ourselves always racing against time, hence the boards will not always reflect correct effort, time or estimation. Hence we made a switch from Trello to Basecamp as it offered client portal which can be shared and we can add clients and wanted more collaboration

Reasons for Switching to Basecamp

The number #1 was obviously fixed price of the product and not per seat basis. We found value in collaboration and getting things done with smaller teams and smaller projects. We can easily add clients and share only data that we need.
Kevin
Kevin

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Basecamp for Teams

We have started and completed close to 150 projects in Basecamp; crossing every department in our organization. It has helped us keep people informed, keep tasks on target, and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. Their help system is very detailed. It seems like most reviewers just can not find it. https://3.basecamp-help.com/

We are very pleased with the product, but we want to see more enhancements coming, and more often. The product desperately needs sublists, priorities, milestones, and very tight integration with Office 365.

We would also like to see the use of templates. Anything from planning a canoe trip to launching a new retail store would be very helpful.

Overall, it is a great product, but we may outgrow it if enhancements are not added.

If some of these features do not come soon, it may drive long-standing customers away from the product.

Pros

We have been using Basecamp for 7 years now. What we liked at first was the simple design and speed at which you can learn the product. You can be up, running and have a project underway in less than 10 minutes. It checked all the boxes initially. Simple to use, ability to create project groups and associated tasks, assign users, and dates, and attach files. In Basecamp 3 they added grouped tasks within the parent list, and the ability to assign multiple people to a single task.

Cons

Basecamp needs sublists, priorities, and milstones. They also need to build a native integration completely into Office 365. Instead of fighting it, embrace Office 365 Sharepoint, Onedrive, and Teams.

Gavin

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

Basecamp gives you a lot of bang for the buck

Pros

Basecamp does almost everything we need to do, with the ability to use the APIs we've managed to extend Basecamp to work with our internal and some external systems. Every single project is tracked and managed via the app, our project hours are recorded against each project using the API and we can report on these for costings at any point.
There are more competent project management software packages out there, but all of these charge per user and would be a lot more expensive.

Cons

There's a few small features missing, one of these is project management across multiple projects, we're not able to produce GANNT charts or assign people to projects with working hours to ensure the member of staff isn't overloaded. This is minor overall but would definitely be something great to have.

Jira, Trello and Autotask PSA

Reasons for Choosing Basecamp

Basecamp gave us more flexibility and at a lower cost than Trello.

Mainly due to cost.
Russell S
Russell S
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

Great idea for team management!

Allows my team to stay organized, communicate effectively, and accomplish tasks all from one platform!

Pros

Basecamp is classified as a project management platform, but I see it as more than that. It's a digital space that enables your team to all be on the same page and up-to-date. Here are some things I love about that platform:
- It has a very simple design and feel. It's extremely "boiled down" and there's no reason to worry about less techy folks getting lost. It's easy to learn to use and navigate the platform.
- It organizes everything in one place, so it's easy to find key documents, hold individuals accountable, find help, etc. There's no email chains, certain things saved in the Cloud, while other things are saved on someone's computer - it's all there.
- When you enter a project folder, I like that there are really three categories for communication. Things that need to be done are filed in the "to do" thread, on-going communication/questions occur through the "message" thread, and just general questions or thoughts or concerns can be posed through the "campfire" thread. This is simple idea, but is really quite brilliant. It allows your team to rank or categorize the message they're about to send (Is this urgent? Is this a general question? Is this a task that needs we need to get done?). This really provides structure that effective teams need.
- Another cool feature is that in that you have access to all of the important, shared files in the project folder. I would compare that to "team drives" on Drive, if you're familiar.

Cons

Basecamp is not too technical, it feels human-friendly! But because of this, you do occasionally find yourself looking for something more, a feature that would really be helpful. For example, the to do lists could be a little more robust (graphics, attachments, etc.). Another idea would be to add a bit of customization. I understand the desire to maintain simplicity, but just the ability to add your brand would be a nice feature or even change the color designs. Not crucial, but would be nice.

Walter
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Organizational Tool - but not export or import friendly

Overall, Basecamp is a good solution easy to manage but its inability to export into different formats, which its competitors do provide, might cause most of their users to switch to another platform, like us.

Apart from the issue highlighted above, I think basecamp is a great tool to add, update, notify and manage any task, be it tech-related or sales related. As I have been through technical support, sales and then e-commerce sales of my company I think this tool would be very handy.

Pros

It is easy to enter, search and assign tasks in this online tool. As an E-Commerce Manager, I find it easy to enter our online order information, keep track of them with due dates, assign tasks to my team members and update our higher management on the goals and their progress.

Cons

The Export feature of this online tool is the worst!! I have tried contacting their support about exporting my tasks to excel or CSV format and they informed me that they do not have that option. We receive over 200 to 600 + orders a month which we have to keep track of, this helps us do that, but when our account manager asks me to get him details of orders then my life goes to hell. It takes me 2-4 days to extract all the data and organize it and send it to our accounts manager. This is the RED Flag for me for this software, I have my team looking at other options to switch to, however, if they do incorporate it, I have no problem sticking to Basecamp.

Another thing I would like to point out, which is not a red flag or an issue but in the last month we had basecamp service unavailable or crash twice. Since it is a company solution, we are using, and I have been using it for the past 3 years, I never had seen this issue, maybe an upgrade in their services or some other bug is causing this but it did happen. Hope it does not happen again as it will affect our work seriously.

Bryce
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

Best Bang for the Buck

Our team has been better at communicating with one another and collaborating on ideas. It has connected the team and made it easier to know what everyone is working on without it feeling like big brother is watching what you do.

Pros

I love how I pay a yearly fee and I can have unlimited users, projects, files, due dates, etc. We looked into other software and no one could match the ease of use and affordability for a city government on a budget. I love how you can search by keyword and find what you need, I love the chatting option between employees and I love how you can create projects and assignments with ease.

Cons

I wish you could integrate your google calendar with this software.

When I Work and WhenToWork

Cost

Slack

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

Basecamp for final year university students who doing final year projects.

Overall one of the best software which I was use and its functionality , scope , workability are outstanding. I actually like the main concept of the software and It was give massive support to our project for getting successes in the worst situations like these pandemic periods. I was suggest this software to my other colleagues on the university whose also got trouble with doing their final year projects.

Pros

When me and my final year project group members starting the project, the first problem which we were faced is how we get collaborate with each others on this task. Because university was closed due to pandemic situation and we were limited to our homes. So we do some research on the way to overcome with this problem and we met the Basecamp. First I like the main idea of the software because it will be one of the most useful software in this pandemic situation. Lot of projects were stopped due to this pandemic situation and at that time Basecamp provide a good platform to collaborate the people. And another favourite feature on the software is the chat option. It is very useful to each of our members to get interact with each others and shear their ideas in the occasion. The options like progress tracking ,achievement reach, To do listing are very use full for us to assigned each members for their roles and guide our project to in proper way in the correct time. The client portal of the software is another favourite item of mine because it was very helpful to our lecturers to interact with us and observe our project for supervising us to get successful on our project.

Cons

When get starting with the software we had to get use with it first and it was taken some time because this was a whole new platform to us. So I think it will be better if it has some introduction and guiding tips to get familiars with it. When interacting with our lectures using client portal we felt the important of that short learning curve of the soft wear because they would not like to spend their valuable time to waste such a thing. Some of other software we use couldn't get sync with the basecamp so we wish to have that option on the soft wear. Other than that basecamp is one of the best software in functional wise and also a concept wise.

Tara
Tara
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Basecamp is excellent for client management tasks that involve multiple departments.

The main benefit of Basecamp is the ability to assign out specific tasks to specific individuals and with a due date. As a full-service digital marketing company, we benefit greatly from the software's overall project/client-focused design. Basecamp helps my medium-sized company to know which members of each department on working on a client. With the due date feature, users can indicate time-sensitive or priority matters. This feature is optional, which allows our company to distinguish between short term tasks and long term goals. Basecamp's design is checklist-oriented. Checklists appeal greatly to our more meticulous employees, but also encourages the more Type B employees to focus their ideas into timely and measurable tasks. The newest upgrade to Basecamp 3 introduced the Campfire feature which is ideal for internal projects, a benefit that was missing from the previous version. This aspect of the software is perfect for intra-department non-client work. For example, the account management team uses this feature to collaborate on building a new template for our client presentations. Overall, Basecamp allows my company to achieve large-scale goals by breaking them down into distinct tasks.

Pros

I work on the client-facing side of a medium-sized digital marketing services company. I love that Basecamp aligns perfectly with our multi-client firm. The latest upgrade to Basecamp 3 expanded the product's utility. Basecamp's design allows my coworkers and me to assign and manage tasks across departments. The new Campfire feature expands Basecamp's utility to include internal project management in addition to the main benefit of organizing client work. This feature allows for a more casual flow of ideas for projects that my team is working on as a group.

Cons

I dislike that Basecamp does not allow the user to know the workload of another coworker. For example, if I need a small change to be made to a website, I would assign that task to a member of our design team. They are very busy and sometimes that task can get backlogged if the recipient has a long list of assignments to complete. Additionally, when assigning out new clients, it is important to see which of my team members has the extra hours in their schedule to handle a new account.

Gurbir Singh
Gurbir Singh

Reviewed on 06/06/2018

Amazing Project Management Tool

Proper management of projects in my company. Upto date client reviews/feedbacks and more.

Pros

I am using Basecamp since 2014. One of my friend from Dubai introduced Basecamp to me. It's simple and ready to use. No puzzles to do settings. Simple team member invitation. Simple client invitation. Create project easy. Tagging teammate is an awesome feature. we can simply tag our teammate in comments, to-do items, team chat, personal chat etc same as we do on Facebook. We can appreciate someone for his/her response. Set reminders and a lot of other activities can be done. No billing issue. the unlimited number of team members and no limit of file storage. Easy interface. If I talk about the support, team basecamp is very supportive and active to help its customers. You need help? write on Basecamp's twitter account and get a response in very short time or simply go to the website and write them, they'll definitely write you back. Once my account got suspended because of less funds, I simply wrote an email to [email protected] and got an instant reply from Sylvia Chong <support team> with positive response and activation of my account for next one month. They understand customers and help them back.

Cons

Ammm.... Truly I have nothing which I like least about the Basecamp. Yea, more features can be added. Like invoicing, proposals, lead management and few other services. Because we have to find other vendos for all these services. It's complex to manage multiple vendors. Oxibase Software is one in all. They have invoicing, lead management, proposals, payment collections, project management, HR all in one. So, I would suggest basecamp to include some more features in it so that we don't look for other softwares :)

Subarna
Subarna

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Simply the best Project management tool

In our company, Basecamp is mostly used as a project management tool that helps us to track our progress smoothly. It makes overall team collaboration effective and members can express themselves better.

Pros

One fantastic aspect of Basecamp is that you can just simply make your workgroups for different teams and its very effective and consistent with how you can communicate with other team memebers. You can have effective interactions and work can be allocated efficiently. It's incredibly beneficial for collaborating with your team

Cons

Because of how responsive the customer support service through the contact us they've responded very rapidly. Every feature that is offered is simple to utilize. I have only seen Basecamp's positive aspects and I haven't yet seen any drawbacks.