Zoho Social Reviews

About Zoho Social

Zoho Social is a holistic social media management tool that lets you effortlessly expand and grow your social media presence from one platform. Zoho Social supports major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram,...

Browse Zoho Social Reviews

3,133 of 3,133 reviews
Adel
Adel

Reviewed on 24/04/2024

Zoho Social Review

Pros

Excellent platform to schedule daily posts.

Cons

Everything is great!!!!!! I would recommend

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

Awesome tool and software for social media management

Pros

@ZohoSocial is awesome and gives us a great and hassle-free experience managing all our social media channels, from one single dashboard

Cons

Once free trial of premium packages expires, premium features will be disabled

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Unresponsive, unhelpful support

The support was disappointing for the price. We did like having a single public URL for all clients to use for approvals/review.

Pros

We appreciated that there was ae reporting built in and that there was an option to quickly pause all content.

Cons

Customer support was awful. They were slow to respond, and once they did, the answer was usually "Sorry, that is not available" or "that is not something that can be done." There were no workarounds, no forwarding to development teams for future updates, and only uncaring, unhelpful responses.

SocialPilot and Brandwatch

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

HeyOrca did not provide the Instagram API necessary to avoid manual push notifications to publish.

Top Zoho Social Alternatives

Ryan
Ryan
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 08/04/2024

Zoho Social Review

Best social posting app I have used so far.

Pros

Very easy to get started and use. Links up to all the social platforms I use. AI copy prompt.

Cons

limitations uploading certain resolutions to platforms. For example, I can upload a 1920x1080 video directly to X(twitter), but the zoho app needs the video to be a smaller resolution to upload to X. So I don't bother uploading the video to that platform. Too much of a hassle rendering out multiple resolutions.

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Affordable

Very Good. It has many other tools which i have not used yet

Pros

Ease of use and affordabitlity. Dashboard is ver user friendly

Cons

review of comments and likes should be more user friendly

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

Best integrated app with crm

In general, it is good and integrates well with the CRM. Although I have not had the opportunity to try some of its fine settings yet, I found it successful.

Pros

It is fully integrated with Zoho CRM, good way to collect leads

Cons

I have not experienced it yet, I want to try more

Morgan
Morgan
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 24/05/2024

Publisher Review

Pros

ZohoSocial is good for making quick social media posts across multiple platforms. They came back to me quick with a solution for a technical problem.

Cons

Limited in that you have to limit your post content to post across platforms

• Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 28/04/2024

User Friendly, Inexpensive and All You Need

My experience has been great so far! For the price, you can't beat all of the great features Zoho Social has to take your social media marketing and understanding the analytics to the next level.

Pros

I like how I can see all of my social media account analytics like engagement, audience growth, audience demographic, the times my audience is online, and compare analytics of the different platforms. It's also easy to pull reports together and share them with others. You won't ever be confused about how your content is performing at any given time.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like the least about it yet

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

The best social media scheduling platform

A great experience. I will definitely recommend this platform

Pros

I loved the RSS Feeds and Canva Integration

Cons

I did not find something to dislike about this.

Benjamin
Benjamin
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

Zoho Social a definite competitor in the market

Been quite good, hasn't been a long journey, but Zoho as a whole has been very good and I'm sure Zoho Social will live up to the name.

Pros

I like how, due to being part of the Zoho Suite, integrating with other Zoho Apps is quite easy.

Cons

Unfortunately, it doesn't have a desktop app, which would be very useful for us Mac users.

Sonya

Reviewed on 27/12/2019

Robust software for the price

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Cons

The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Some of the other products I looked at were quite good, but just way beyond the company's budget. For the price, Zoho Social offered the core features we needed and seemed like a great introduction to using collaborative social media management software for a team that was new to this type of system.
Pamela
Pamela
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

I've kicked the tires on several programs and decided to go with Zoho

I've been kicking the tires of Zoho Social for the past 14 days. I have dived into its many features and compared it to other platforms that I have also been testing out. First, let me say that there are some extremely good platforms out there, but I've chosen to go with Zoho Social for a few reasons.

I don't want to make this too long, so I'll just mention the features that won me over:

I can grab photo and video content directly from not only Canva, but also Dropbox. As I build up my content library, I will need to store all of this content somewhere, and I already had a Dropbox account so decided to use it for that purpose. Out of the platforms I tested (which was by no means all of them) I found Dropbox integration missing, but Zoho has it.

For some reason on other platforms, when I post video content to LinkedIn, a viewer of my post has to click over to the 3rd party platform to watch the video, rather than watching it natively on LI. This issue didn't happen on Facebook, only LI -- but it is not an issue at all with Zoho. Not sure why this happens, but that was not a good feature IMO and was one of the reasons I went with Zoho over another platform.

Zoho's UI could be a wee bit better architected - again my opinion - but it is lightyears ahead of another platform that I had been using and came to dislike because it is just too kludgey. In comparison, Zoho's UI is lightyears better -- and it has the advantage that you can keep multiple brands separate from each other

Pros

Dropbox and Canva integration, Multiple brands managed separately, analytics on my dashboard, the ability to customize posts per-platform, excellent customer service

Cons

The only thing I would improve a bit is the UI/menu options. I found Buffer's UI more intuitive and clear, but Zoho's brand management and scheduling options won out over Buffer

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

The best social platform hands down.

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros

Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons

Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

S.M.
S.M.

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

ZOHO SOCIAL IS THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOL

Zoho Social has revolutionized my social media management experience, proving to be an exceptional tool for both managing brands and personal accounts. Over the years, I've witnessed the remarkable growth and effectiveness of this platform. I strongly encourage you to give Zoho Social a try and discover its transformative power for yourself.

Pros

Zoho Social is by far the best Social Media management application I have ever used. Been using it for year to manage brands and now managing personal brand and I can see the growth. Y'all try it out and let me know what y'all think.

Cons

Nothing Really, I have used this platform for so long I have found it very easy to use.

Mehandi
Mehandi

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

Problems which I am solving using Zoho Social are as such:-

1) Post Scheduling and engaging with each users from one central place.
2) Managing multiple social media accounts from one central dashaboard of Zoho Social.
3) Reporting and analytics of the performance of social media is super amazing.

Pros

Most impactful features of Zoho Social are as such:-

1) Multip-account management from one place.
2) Automated scheduling.
3) Real-time analyics

Zoho Social is very easy to use. Integrating Zoho Social with our existing business's social media account was easy.

Cons

Improvements which Zoho Social can make into their platforms are as such:-

1) Overall speed of the app at which it loads.
2) UI is little obsolete, they need to revamp it.

Every aspect of Zoho Social was not difficult to use also the intergration was very easy with out existing business.

Sprout Social , Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Because Zoho social was inexpensive and has all the features which I was looking in a social media scheduling application
Rachel
Rachel
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Easy to Use

It has been very easy and simple to use. Even when I did have an issue, customer support got back to me really quick with my answer.

Pros

I primarily used the soho social feature and I found it extremely helpful that I was able to connect all my social channels to it. I could then plan and schedule all my social media posts across all my channels for as far out as I wanted to. This helped me a lot and I knew I didn't have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Cons

A few times I wanted to post multiple images to my instagram channel and I was not able to do this. But that was minor. There were so many features that I have not even been able to use yet so I cannot say that there was anything that I liked least.

Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

My business partner had used Zoho in a previous job and recommended we use it.
Bailey
Bailey
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Best Social Scheduler of Them All

Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Pros

Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Cons

They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

Sprout

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Better functions and pricing.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Better functions and pricing.

Reviewed on 28/02/2023

optimizing social media performance with Zoho Social's comprehensive metrics and analytics

I have had positive experiences using Zoho Social to manage my social media marketing efforts. Some of the business problems that Zoho Social helps to solve include:Time management: Zoho Social's automated publishing and scheduling features help me to save time by allowing me to plan and schedule social media posts in advance.Multichannel management: Zoho Social allows me to manage multiple social media channels from a single platform, streamlining the social media management process and helping to ensure consistent messaging across channels.Performance tracking: Zoho Social provides comprehensive analytics and performance metrics, allowing me to measure the effectiveness of my social media marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions.Overall, my use of Zoho Socia have positive experiences and significant benefits, particularly in the areas of time management, multichannel management, and performance tracking

Pros

the most impactful features of Zoho Social are its automated publishing and multi-account management features which help businesses to manage their social media accounts more efficiently and effectively.Zoho Social is easy to use and navigate, with an intuitive interface and helpful customer support. integration with other Zoho products such as Zoho CRM, which is seamless and straightforward.

Cons

here are some of the aspects of Zoho Social that I found less satisfactory:the user interface can be confusing or difficult to navigate at times, particularly for new users who are unfamiliar with the platform. the challenges with customer support include slow response times and difficulty reaching a live representative.Limited features for some social media platforms: While Zoho Social supports multiple social media platforms, I found that certain features are limited or missing for certain platforms.Limited customization options: I have noticed that Zoho Social has limited customization options, particularly when it comes to branding and design.

Kimani
Kimani

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Expand your business by growing it's Social Media presnce

In this digital era of doing business, Zoho social comes in handy. It helps me manage marketting campaigns across the social networks, manage and monitor prospects as well as analyse and reports. It is really saving me the efforts of marketing

Pros

In times where side hustles off your employment job has become necessary source of extra income, I chose to start a cyber business and also do accounting and auditing jobs independently. This is where Zoho Social comes into play. I use it to manage my business social media accounts. I appreciate the fact that it is an easy to implement and setup and perfectly fit with a range of existing tools in my workspace. It is also super simple to use and comes with an incredibly designed UI that Iam able to navigate through all it's features for maximum value for my money. I enjoy being able to schedule the publishing time of my posts to those times that the audience is active on social networks. From a dashboard I can monitor every post across all platforms and Incase of comments I can reply. The pre-built reports are of great use for Iam able to analyse the performance of each post through clicks and views.

Cons

Zoho Social is a tool of it's kind with no challenging issues soo far

Prosithea
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Pros

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles.

Cons

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

simo

Reviewed on 25/11/2017

wow zoho is the best app for social media

time and money

Pros

full control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team
I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Cons

oho CRM Plus covers 88% of the Sales Force Automation functionality.

Moreover, ZOHO's solution solution offers very similar coverage of these characteristics to the average CRM software package (88% vs 87%).

In summary, Zoho CRM Plus offers very good coverage of Sales Force Automation functionality, similar to that of its competitors. This means that CRM system buyers for whom this functional area is important are likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus. and Zoho CRM Plus covers an average of 75% of the Marketing Automation feature set.

ZOHO's solution offers very similar coverage of Marketing Automation attributes compared to the average CRM solution (75% vs 85%).

Zoho CRM Plus needs to improve its coverage of Marketing Automation functionality in order to compete with other CRM solutions. CRM system buyers who prioritize this functional area aren't very likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus.

Fadiah
Fadiah
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Good option for managing social media account

Pros

The dashboard is straightforward, logical, and simple to navigate. Though it doesn't appear to be too overpowering, it may be an engaging experience when used with the appropriate tools and analytics. My favourite tool is scheduling material months in advance, which allows me to devote more time to other business objectives. Everything I require is available on the platform.

Cons

There appears to be a minor navigational problem when navigating from the main homepage. I became puzzled several times when attempting to locate the login gateway for the software to be accessed online. I've now saved the correct website, although it may be a little confusing while searching through Google.

Norrania
Norrania
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

One stop tools for all my social media account

Pros

I enjoy it a lot since I can work with many customers at once. Having everything at my fingertips for each one, organizing material in a simple method helps me keep everything organized, and, above all, scheduling content across various social media networks profiles that i have.

Cons

The fact that I can't use any of the stories is perhaps what I dislike the most. Working on Instagram stories would be beneficial. I'd want to be able to submit more than six photos for each publication, and occasionally I have as many as nine images for a single article. It would be fantastic to be able to submit publications with many photos automatically.

Hajira
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 02/07/2023

"Efficient Social Media Management Made Easy with Zoho Social: A Comprehensive Review"

Managing multiple social media accounts across different platforms can be time-consuming and challenging. It enables businesses to schedule and automate their social media posts, ensuring a regular and timely flow of content. Understanding the effectiveness of social media campaigns is essential for optimizing strategies and maximizing ROI. Zoho Social enables businesses to monitor competitors' social media activities, track their performance metrics, and analyze their strategies.

Pros

In my personal experience, Zoho Social's ability to centralize and streamline social media management tasks is often seen as highly impactful. The post-scheduling and automation features in Zoho Social have a significant impact on users' social media workflows. Comprehensive Analytics and Reporting made possible by Zoho Social's that robust analytics and reporting capabilities provide users with valuable insights into the performance of their social media campaigns. The collaboration and team management features in Zoho Social have a positive impact on users working in teams or agencies. Zoho Social's social media listening and monitoring capabilities play a significant role in helping users stay informed about their brand's online presence.

Cons

Zoho Social's comprehensive feature set can lead to a slightly steeper learning curve for users who are new to the platform. The interface and functionality may take some time to get accustomed to, particularly for individuals with limited experience in social media management or those transitioning from other tools.

Santiago
Santiago

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros

At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me to write this review, is the portability that it offers, you can be in any country for a business trip or for a vacation, and even so, you can brilliantly monitor everything that is published, the scope and measure the amount of interaction that each publication makes within the market of the managed brand. The statistics are another of the aspects that I love, I can measure which content has greater acceptance within the population, so I reduce the times and focus in a better way the strategy for each brand.

Cons

I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.