About ClickUp

ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. Features include communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts and a task...

Browse ClickUp Reviews

2,366 of 2,366 reviews
Shaunak P. Shaunak P.

Reviewed on 20/08/2021

Best option for your project management needs

This is best option for project management needs, it helps in proper management of task with functionality to comment , mark dependency, make checklist, attach links and docs and much more and this makes it super easy to manage the flow

Pros

Clickup is very efficient in managing the workflow of projects, it also keeps project documents at place to be viewed in team. It consist of sprint wise flow management which is very helpful in agile models. And It also gives best insights of task in form of all kinds of graph

Cons

No such cons, but mobile app is not given functionality to manage timers, In case you miss to start/ stop timer, only web based interface can be used for it.

Lakshmi R. Lakshmi R.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

stashed out other tools just like that with clickup

Overall, it is just love, love, and love only for ClickUp. All the things that I could do with the tool, all the while I save my time.

Pros

I don't use 101 other tools anymore and this is a boon I say. Without ClickUp I had difficulty in collaboration, task management, project workflow all at different tools. but now I don't open 101 tools in my chrome. I simply downloaded the ClickUp pc version and installed it, only to bid goodbye to all the other apps. I am so happy I chose ClickUp because it saves me at least an hour every day in juggling between apps and tools!

Cons

I hate the fact that I couldn't understand the terminologies and what they meant in ClickUp. Although there is onboarding when you are new to the tool, still I had troubles in setting up. Guess that could be an area of improvement.

Antonia C. Antonia C.

Reviewed on 04/10/2021

Cheap full optional project management tool

Overall I'm very satisfied: it took some time to get used to it (and I'm aware I am taking advantage of onky a minimum part of all the features it has) but now ClickUp is really speeding up my work.
I like a lot the ability to have multiple views (lists, kanban, mindmap, calendar and more) and apply them to different projects as a built in templates.
A great plus is you can suggest new features or improvement (or vote what other peoples suggested) and the team promptly work on them.

Pros

What I like most is the opportunity to have multiple tools all in one: not only task/project management but also time tracking, reminders, super easy video recording and sharing, plus a sort of widget wall where I can take notes, monitor my activities and other stuff. I really do not need any other software to organize my work.

Cons

I hate the task window: it's full of information I don't need, space for description is very poor and half of the space is dedicated to comments - a feature that's useful only for teams, not for freelancer. I would like to have a cleaner interface: that would be definitely worth a 5 star review!

monday.com, Notion, Wrike and Todoist

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I needed more customization options

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It's full equipped with everything I need and the price is very low for a one person team

Top ClickUp Alternatives

David B. David B.

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't

We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Pros

Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

Cons

At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Jira is tired and old fashioned. Clickups has a slick UX using modern single page application architecture. They did not have 15+ years of installed base to keep happy along with an application which is still basically fill in the form and submit. As a result Clickups (and I suspect others) have built an application which smashes Jira for performance and UX. It is such a pleasure to be able to drag stuff into lists as you need it, get self calculating columns, where you need them and allow the dev, QA and client delivery team to just get their work done without the clunky UX or performance of an old architected application. Click here and instantly everything updates. Automations are simple and easy to configure without messing around and work as expected straight away. We never get logged out mid step due to some obscure issue they have with their architecture.

Jira

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Ease of use and performance.
Irfan A. Irfan A.

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Great Tool for My Small Projects

I loved it overall especially because of its pricing as compared to some of the other options in the market.

Pros

Great experience with the product initially I was a bit hesitant to use and recommend it because I did not know about the product at all but once I started using it I fell in love with it.

ClickUp support is excellent and the team behind its development is vibrant because one can see with frequent improvements and updates to the platform

They keep on adding innovative features to the product which you will not find in your conventional project management software

Cons

It can be difficult in start because of so many things in place but once you get to know the features you fell in love but start can be cumbersome.

Because of so many of the features initial set up can be difficult for some.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Because of its cost I chose ClickUp for many other products I needed to pay for features which I don't need or don't use.
Ben W. Ben W.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

A joy to use

Outstanding product and support from the team, including the pre-created resources. Very easy to get started and be productive.

Pros

The user experience of ClickUp is outstanding while also providing power users the functionality they need. The best thing about ClickUp has been the changes to how we work. We had tried other products before but they never really stuck (Monday, Jira, Asana etc.). ClickUp is the first platform we have used consistently and everyone at the firm has found value from.

Cons

Would like to see even more external connection capabilities to further integrate ClickUp into other applications. The existing Zapier integration is good but exposing more of the API via Zapier and Tray.io would be very helpful.

Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Jira is a unweidly and no one liked using it. Our teams actually enjoy using ClickUp.

Jira

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Ease of use, vision of the product, quality of the support from the team (when we had questions).
Rudolf N. Rudolf N.

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Best of all for tasks and project management

Pros

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Cons

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Notion, Infinity Call Tracking and Coda

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

While Asana is known for being slow in their development, ClickUp actually implements the features their users are asking for.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

While I like the document-oriented approach of the other apps, ClickUp has one of the most mature task and project management products.
Matt W. Matt W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 11/04/2020

Seriously, outstanding job.

I use ClickUp purely for myself and I only use it for work related tasks, projects, and emails. I also have a small development team which I manage with Pivotal Tracker. Your feature set is growing into something I may move my dev team onto, but transferring all the notes, comments, etc will be the biggest obstacle.

Pros

It works really well, has extensions/add-ons, looks clean, is very customizable, and the rate you provide quality feature updates is mind blowing.

Cons

I was an IQTell user (RIP) one feature I miss the most where ClickUp struggles was a set of hotkeys and preset actions for processing lists at an extremely fast pace. For example, you could configure actions i.e "Create Next Action", "Delete", "Link to Action" and bind them to number keys. If I were viewing and email I could press "1" then "E" which would create a task and prompt me for a field or two. You could also process an inbox full of "quick notes" in a matter of minutes. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't feel like ClickUp allows for task processing at that place.

Secondly, I get that the value is in the team related features, but a guy can wish. It would be nice to have a "solo" layout that disables the growing list of sharing options in the UI along with the multiple workspaces.

Mark M. Mark M.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 11/04/2020

Really is one product to rule them all

Excellent - very good customer service, good product, a few teething issues with V2, but they have gone - very pleased.

Pros

A lot of products out there do certain things well - task lists - scheduling - CRM etc, but then they reach a shuddering full stop. We haven't found that point yet with Clickup and the constant innovation means that we are always pleased with the way it develops and changes.

Cons

We have been desperate for a resource scheduler and project budget planner since the moment we starting using it. Streamtime (a rival) does this very well, but just that. The Streamtime features in with Clickup would add the magic to make it a unicorn for us

Streamtime, Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Trello just wasnt complex and granular enough to show project lifescycles. You effectively need a board in a board and it didnt work.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It was the one that just did what it needed to do very well and we didnt meet any 'full stop' points as to why we couldnt use it. Streamtime has no comment or file features, Monday can embed things - they just all have something that didnt work, other than Clickup
Adrianna K. Adrianna K.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

ClickUp - software that changes with our business

Possibility of simple data operations. We are able to create a functional customer base with full descriptions of potential clients. ClickUp changes as dynamically as our company and flexibly adapts to our needs.

Pros

- easy task sorting
- fluid filtering option
- searching tasks with ease

Cons

- software lags when it needs to process large amount of tasks
- when filtering, forcing US date format despite setting European format
- choosing several filters needs a lot of clicking
- the ability to choose your own filter formulas

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

- too many restrictions - more freedom and possibilites on ClickUp - development dynamics - adding features dynamically

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

- price - the option of choosing a free account to try out the software - unlike on monday.com where after 14 days our test account has been blocked so overall we could not fully test out the possibilities of the software before paying for the account
Jason K. Jason K.

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Simple enough to get started, deep enough for all your needs

I couldn't be happier with our switch to ClickUp. I've been vocal to my friends and former colleagues on the service and a few have already signed up for it. Keep up the great work listening to your users and the transparency of what is next on your roadmap.

Pros

I randomly came across ClickUp when searching for a Project Management tool replacement. We had outgrown our use of Trello. After setting up the initial trial - I was quickly won over by the organization of not only projects but teams and tasks (even subtasks!). It allowed us to get deeper with our PM, but still easy and approachable for other team members across the company (ease to create a ticket and using the software, using Slack to submit, etc). We're seeing a wider adoption among more teams wanting to use it now.

Cons

The only con would be about user permissions. We've made it work but the initial setup was tricky. Being able to invite guests/members to specific Spaces would have been great. But with the speed and agility of the CU team, I'm sure any con listed would quickly get sorted out.

Teamwork and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We outgrew the features in Trello - need more robust ticket tracking.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

1) the other products were always missing at least one or two features that would have made our workflow easier 2) price.
Angela M. Angela M.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

OMG Every week I am more and more impressed!

I use ClickUp and Integromat to do my bidding LOL I am able to have all of my business information, projects and Customer Service in one place.

When I am presented with a question such as "Can ClickUp do this" I can almost always make it do what anyone needs.

I am passionate about this software and I am converting everyone that is willing.

Pros

I don't know what I love most about this software, because every time I turn around there is more to love!

I use this software for my own business, for my clients and I recommend it to everyone who asks for my opinion and some who don't.

I feel confident that you are listening to our needs and that you are keeping us informed about when you are working on the new features and you always make a huge effort to alert us to new features.

Cons

Sure there are things that I would like to have that aren't YET a part of ClickUp, however, you are adding new features each week and you do such a great job running the feature request system so that we can not only add our own requests but that we can upvote others.

David P. David P.

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

ClickUp is THE BEST project management tool, hands down.

I can't praise Clickup's product enough. I have personally used so many kinds of project management tools: Trello, Monday.com, Basecamp...you name it. Nothing comes close to Clickup. When I randomly think of a feature that might be useful to a project manager like me, it's there on Clickup!

Pros

This is a product with a soul. You just know it that an amazing product team is behind it. They have features like:
--Clickup Chrome extension can take screenshots with annotation then attach them to tasks directly. Seriously, how can you not like a tool like that?
--Integration with almost all popular software: Gmail, Slack, Timedoctor, Dropbox, and etc;
--Multiple views to manage tasks: List, Kanban, calendar view
--Notification center: You can clear up tasks related to you daily by working tasks one by one at the Notification center
--Recurring task: You can set how you want the task to recur, frequency, trigger, and etc
--Minimize tasks: you can save a task to the bottom of the screen if you're working on a task often

Cons

Seriously, there's nothing I can't think of. But if have to, I think their marketing team isn't doing a great job. Because a lousy PM software like Monday.com has much higher brand awareness, compared to Clickup. A killer PM software like Clickup should be the one dominating the market, yet it took me a long time to find it.

Asana, Basecamp and Trello

Thank God, I found Clickup. Clickup saved me so much management time

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

First of all, I am big a freemium model. Then, the product just won my heart!
Dominique W. Dominique W.

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Asana on Steroids

Pros

Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go.

Transparency and Innovation
The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing.

Reasonably Priced
The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro.

As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Cons

Missing Features
Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication)

IG
Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet

More is more (things to learn)
If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Asana, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Price and view options relative to subscription level —> basic things were not locked away and higher priced subscriptions like their competitors do and they were willing to negotiate price given the size of our team.
David B. David B.

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Excellent project management software. Functional but user-friendly.

Overall, ClickUp has made it easer to manage a large software project and to get engagement with my client. ClickUp has made this much easier and I can now deal with the client's main priorities.

Pros

The feature I liked the most was being able to quickly import tasks from Asana when we moved our project across. I tried with other services (e.g. Jira) and this did not work well (or at all). The integrations are brilliant. ClickUp has more features than many other services, but is also less complicated than the expensive, buggy options out there. It works very well for me.

Cons

There isn't much not to like, but the learning curve for some users is still a little steep. I manage a project in collaboration with my client and some of the features (e.g. list views) are not obvious in how to create or customise them. But this is a minor concern.

Trello and Jira

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We previously used Asana and had to re-create the project a couple of times to re-organise tasks. Asana does not allow filtering or sorting of sub-tasks (in most views) which made tracking them quite difficult.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

ClickUp provided a simple and very well executed migration process from Asana. Instantly my impression of ClickUp was that it was fast, well-featured and simple to use.
Daniele L. Daniele L.

Reviewed on 04/03/2020

The definitive project management tool

ClickUp is a young company and his product is evolving at the speed of light, new improvements are released every week and it's clear that the foundations of the product are solid.

Pros

It's really simple to set up, everything is in the place you expect it to be and in a week it's possibile to build a complex project management dashboard aiming on coordinating and organizing different teams working in the same project. Actually more than 6 teams are working together (FE, BE, Customer Care, PM, SEO, CR and improvements, etc...) in this platform which allowed us to keep track of tasks, developments, bugs, documentation and lot more...

Cons

At the actual state we are missing mainly: ability to create users groups, ability to create sub folders (only 1 level of folders are allowed right now), ability to creare a deeper level of subtasks (only 1 level of subtasks is allower today).

Asana, Redmine, Trello, Wrike, Confluence, Zoho Projects and Jira

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We switched from the combination of Teamwork, Trello, GitHub wiki, and many Google docs. Teamwork is missing a good search engine, documentation, good file mangamente, custom dashboards and every generally feature gives the impression of being clunky, and not well developed. It was absolutely not up to be used by many teams with different purposes simultaneously. We are still using some Google docs from vrious tasks but most of the operative organization now is performed on ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I spent 2 weeks to build a scratch of our project actual organization, the main problem I encountered was the time it took with most of the tools (especially Jira, it was really slow to set up). None of these alternative offers many features as ClickUp and actually ClickUp is the cheaper of them all. Thanks to the Free Trial of ClickUp a was able to take a lot of time to introduce it to the other teams and this helped a lot during the switching.
Yann I. Yann I.
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pros

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Cons

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Things

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I felt that the information displayed with the Kanban view in Trello board started to become challenging to understand and process, as the board became more and more populated with content. It began feeling "too crowded".

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I was drawn by its array of features and design
Shwetank P. Shwetank P.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Awesome Product - Must have if you want to declutter your worklife and project management

I am a Machine Learning Engineer working on applications of AI in medicine and physiology. Mostly, I would be handling my projects using traditional pen and paper methods. However, it became too tedious and staring at those sheets of paper would start giving me headache. I tried apps like Trello and Asana but they were all rigid in how they let you organize your data and very non-user friendly. But, once I saw a youtube video by Thomas Frank in which he recommended this app and described its flexibility. I gave some time to learn using this app and it has been very satisfying experience for me. All my work projects are highly organized and I have started it to use it to organize my personal life expenditures. No more papers and clumsy to-do lists. Just clean and simple management using Clickup.

Pros

I really love the flexibility Clickup provide for the management of all my projects and personal life activities. I can adjust the tasks, subtasks, and checklists the way I want. You don't need to bend yourself to adjust to the Clickup environment, instead it moulds itself according to your management style. It just flows with you.

Cons

While the product is flexible, there is a certain learning curve for learning to use all the features of the environment effectively. Though, I think that is common among all the project management apps.

One thing I least liked about Clickup is that it's Android app is very slow and takes time to get updated. It doesn't even run without a data connection on the phone and it gets problematic when signals are weak. I tried previewing some images I uploaded and it took a lot of time. A partial offline setting like Evernote where it saves your frequently used documents offline would be very helpful.

Also, the tasks of doing budget and money management in projects are not done quite smoothly in the app. Maybe, a separate plugin for finance based tasks will be really helpful.

Guys, your product is fantastic and I have high expectations for your team. You are doing really great work. Your motto of making the world more productive really resonates with the way many productive people want to lead their lives. I happily recommend this app to anyone who asks me about the productivity issue. So, I will hope that you will improve this minor issue.

Jacob C. Jacob C.

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

ClickUp Is Awesome

We tested out 5+ tools before choosing ClickUp... now people don't just use our project management software, they actually like it! I even use it outside of work.

Pros

ClickUp is great. It's clean, easy to use, and can be configured to work how you want it. Our company has become much better at planning and communicating work, thanks to a strong policy of 'everything goes in ClickUp. ClickUp isn't magic - you need processes and rules around using it for everyone to follow to make sure it'll work for you. For us, the rule is 'If work isn't in ClickUp, it doesn't exist.'

Also, their integration with Slack is the best I've seen, and their shortcuts are awesome as well. As an engineer, I love the keyboard shortcuts!

Last - their 'inbox/home' view is really useful and makes organizing my life easy.

Cons

You have to be strict about using ClickUp for it to work. Also, I think there could definitely be some more assistance getting set up and guidance towards policies that work. We went through a bit of internal debate about how to structure things, as it's different than our other task management software has been.

Asana, Shortcut, Wrike and Jira

Shortcut
Tyler S. Tyler S.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Game Changer!

This has changed everything for us. Especially during this time where we're all working remote, it's as if we're all still sitting next to eachother. We've used other systems in the past, such as Jira, but this outpaces all the others ten fold. Can't imagine ever going back!

Pros

Task management is FAST. There is no delay in loading, switching between tasks, updating tasks, etc. This makes productivity so much easier. We also all love how frequent ClickUp is adding new features, and expanding on its already great platform.

Cons

It would be nice if the premium features would be made available on the free trial, for smaller teams. We plan on going with the paid subscription in the future, once we add more people to our team, however right now, we're just not at that place, and the more advanced reporting capabilities would be nice to have while we use it and test it out.

Sarah M. Sarah M.

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Awesome App!

Overall I think ClickUp is a great app and has been so easy to use and integrate into my business (I even use it for personal projects).

Pros

ClickUp is fairly easy and intuitive to use. The basics of creating a task work great and the things you can do within a task...recurrence, notes, subtasks, lists, chat and so much more. Not to mention ClickUp has updates every week adding functionality, fixing bugs, making things easier to use. I was able to use it immediately for tracking my workload and with additional features over just 6 months it has become part of my business processes by creating templates, docs, dashboards, goals, videos, etc. It's Amazing!

Cons

The biggest downside for me is the lack of a generalized chat for a space. I would love to add users so they could contact me/ask questions without going through email and without having to access a specific task. Sometimes it is nice to check on a client without it being task related.

Ludovico G. Ludovico G.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

A swiss knife for Project Management, but has to become more solid

Nice discovery, nice interface - clean but with a lot of small features.
I find it usable, even if some perverse logic must be understood to handle particular requests.
It can be used in many ways enabling or disabling some feature (time tracking, effort estimates, due dates, priority, subtasks, dependencies...)

I really hope they will become more solid, but however is a tool that we use every day

Pros

It is like other full comprehensive project management softwares, and I appreciated the existence of a GANTT view other than list and board, and an integrated time tracking.
It has some other interesting feature like the workload, but it require an upgrade in the plan I have.

Cons

There are lot of small-medium bugs. Often it is something you can handle just retrying, searching again or something like this, but they are a real problem and I hope it will grow in the near future

Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We needed a GANTT chart and time tracking

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

For the gantt chart and the slightly lower price
Chas S. Chas S.
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

ClickUp helps EDIFY Background Screening stay one leg UP on the Competition

Overall, this is an excellent application and does the foundational things we need where others fall short. Our employees love it and remark how it keeps us all informed so that multiple touch points with clients become seamless. Also, the checklists are great and help with projects that repeat on a weekly basis. We also like the fact that the Click-up folks send out regular updates and a listing of proposed features and enhancements and give an indication as to progress of work to add new stuff. Love it, and hope they keep the same philosophy of execution as they grow.

Pros

1- Ability to see all outstanding projects & tasks in one place.
2- Ability to assign multiple people to a task.
3- Can create reoccurring checklists which is very helpful for new client signups where we have a specific set of steps we have to execute in sequence.
4- Reminders... Reminders... Reminders
5- Can "stage-gate" a project to at-a-glace know where we are in the process.
6- Tagging others in comments is a very cool feature to keep everyone that needs to know in the know.
7- Having the ability to assign a comment to a specific person and then that person can resolve the comment once addressed. (This is a great feature to handle one-offs that aren't quite tasks but important enough to make sure it gets addressed by the right person.)
8- Can set up an email filter to automatically send tasks to Click-up (although this has to be done thru a 3rd party at the moment which is a CON for me. I'd like to see this feature become direct.)
9- Ability to make projects private or share with specific people instead of the whole team.
10- Customer support has been outstanding and very responsive.

Cons

1- Inability to send tasks directly to Click-up from a Gmail filter... (Right now have to use a 3rd party service but Click-up advises this is in the works.)
2- No Firefox app yet.
3- Sometimes notifications on the mobile app are confusing because when you click on one it opens the whole lists of projects and tasks and you have no idea which one the notification is associated with.

John C. John C.

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Best project management platform i've used so far

One of the best project management platforms i have tried so far, and I have tried a few: Jira, Trello, Monday, Teamwork, Asana, and so on...

Pros

Easy to use, easy to onboard multiple specialties onto, versatile enough to get almost everything I want done.

Cons

Not many cons. The team behind it constantly updates the software with new features and bug fixes. Sometimes, the app might become a bit slow, but a refresh / restart always gets it back to normal running status.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Was looking for something easier to use, with a more modern and versatile interface.

Teamwork
Michele B. Michele B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

The Perfect Tool To Organize Anything

It has allowed me first, and then my colleagues to organize and manage some big projects with ease, and that alone is amazing. The fact that it is constantly updated with useful features and not just "bug fixes" makes it an always improving experience and the workflow gets better overtime.

Pros

I can scale it up to small projects, side projects and big projects effortlessly and easily with a few clicks. It has amazing integrations with mail and git so I can move tasks ahead as an afterthought.

Cons

Not sure there's anything I do not like.

Notion and Airtable

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

The constant flow of updates is a big reason. I can SEE change within small time-frame, and important missing features I wanted just a few months ago are already here, without having to wait for ages. The experience and UI is also focused, free enough to allow you to do anything you want, but also prevents you from wandering around. I used to spend more time working on my setup rather than using it, now I mostly use it and adjust as needed.