About Classe365

Classe365 is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) and student information system (SIS) suitable for educational institutions. The software helps educators manage their students and course content and offers blended...

Browse Classe365 Reviews

Han L.

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Amazing Support

It's a great student database.

Pros

The features are many and wherever there are issues, support responds in a few minutes to a couple days, with fixes occurring within days as well.

Cons

Some parts of the user interface could be more intuitive.

Cesar B.

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

My review

Overall experience is very good

Pros

Is very simple to use once you understand it
Definitely worth for the value you pay,

Cons

because of their complexity ( many functionalities) , at first, you may find yourself lost,

Response from Classe365

Hi Cesar,
Thank you for your review.

We are modular so you can choose and pick only the modules you need. You also pay for the modules you use as well.
We offer training for all our customers, please reach out to us if you still have any complexities using the software.

Jackie B.

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Many schools all on one database

The team are always willing to help us - they have worked very hard on tweaking the system to suit our needs.

Pros

We have the ability to custom build the software to work with our unique school system.

Cons

The invoices are too time consuming and could be much easier if more work was out into them.

Response from Classe365

Hi Jackie,
Thank you for your review.

With the new UI, The UX has also changed. We have made changes to our invoicing module as well, you will now have fewer steps than the previous UI/UX.

Goutham

Waliya Z.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

test

i you want to be a teacher this is good for you teachers

Pros

how hard they make. i like that how they work at.

Cons

i don't like colour. i hate dacing and i am not allowed to do.

Response from Classe365

Hi Waliya,

Thank you for your review.
You can change the color as per your taste using the color palette of the white label module.

Joseph F.

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

Inovative and Simple to Use!

Overall, this a great software for parents!

Pros

The most unique experience I have seen for a school portal. My daughter is attending a private school, K-12, here in Houston, Texas. It has given myself and my wife the access to see our daughters schedule and grades throughout the year, and overall have the ability to be involved in our child's academic life. Also, I have learned that when my daughter is needing additional help for a class there is a "Learning Module" within the system that her teachers have access to upload class discussions or even lectures within her class.

Cons

As of right now the software has been great and I have nothing to say against it. However, give me until the end of the semester and I'll make a new review possibly.

Response from Classe365

Hi Joseph,

Thank-you for your review.

We will be coming up with new exciting features and modules which will add much more value to you and your children.

Replied 05/09/2018
Jairo C.

Reviewed on 09/05/2017

Excellent Solution for our University. Customization to our needs

It's on-line. No need to purchase licences or hardware. Priced by active students.

Pros

We have been using this platform for 5 semesters already. We love the functionality and the feel and look. Also the level of customization that can be done for our needs.

Cons

It comes with so many fields, some needs to be deleted to match your needs. But it's good in terms of customization. Would like to see some kind of CRM for Prospects.

Fred L.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

Fees & Invoicing

We are an Education Institution. Classe365 is a "one stop " for our students. We wouldn't have signed up for a better software that enables us do almost everything in one place.

Pros

Our students can follow up their payments

Cons

Ease of use. Our students can easily navigate around Classe 365

Max V.

Reviewed on 05/05/2017

Great tool to stay on top of your organizational needs

structuring our student base

Pros

Easy to use software. You can filter by classes and divide your client base into students as well as teachers - active as well as alumni

Cons

Bulk updating of contacts is a bit clunky. It would be beneficial to be able to search for more items like suburbs the students live in to customize the offerings.

Response from Classe365

Hey Max,

Thanks for your feedback.

We do have search more items under Modules -> Manage Students. Here there is option to perform advanced search on any student fields and download the search result into a report. Reach out thru our in-app support tool if you need any assistance.

I agree, bulk upload with excel may be sometimes tricky considering many dependencies. More often, if we stick to the upload guidelines, uploads should be successful. Saying that we are constantly working to improve this process.

Thank you again for your continuous support.

Ashley

Replied 05/05/2017
Mohammedabbas J.

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

School database

It is now much easier for us to manage our students and staff database. We are now communicating more effectively with parents and staff members.

Pros

Easy, fast, regular updates, customer service

Cons

We have not encountered any functionality that we dislike. The system is very well thought through.

Response from Classe365

Hi Jivraj,

Thank you for your review.
It's great to hear that you have mot encountered any cons of the system, we will continue to improve the software.

Sagrie M.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Love using this database, user friendly

Its very user friendly and easy to get around

Pros

Its user friendly and the part the I love the most, if you don't need something to be on the system you can just delete it and it wont affect any other links

Cons

It doesn't have the back features whereby if on a module /student and if you have to go back it takes to the start and you will have to redo the whole process, I know Classe365 are working to get this sorted.

Josh P.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

A company genuinely help to make a difference in education

Pros

Classe365 is a breath of fresh air in the abyss of school management software that promise the word and deliver little value. This is not just an alternative to the big student management software but has many features that gets me excited about the future of education.

Cons

Cannot think of any. Initially Dutch translation had many errors but these have been resolved over time.

Kathrina M.

Reviewed on 05/05/2017

Very user friendly and easy to get used to

Pros

The ease at which we can find and access the information required. I also find that I have more access to other information now that is useful like it tells me which students have siblings studying with us so I have an alternate contact. The birthday notification is also nice, it adds a personal touch so we can wish our students.

Response from Classe365

Thanks Kathrina, for the positive feedback.

Replied 08/05/2017
Maria D.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Very easy to use and with every tool necessary to make three learning experience more...

Pros

Everything is in one place
Attendance and absent reminders are so easy to use
Learning modules are easy to set up
Quizzes and class conversations are all available in one place

Cons

I like everything
It's a challenge to find a fault since it encompasses all the solutions that meet my needs and expectations

Response from Classe365

Hi Maria,

Thank-you for the review.
The new Quiz module is scheduled to be released by the end of this quarter. This new module encompasses all the different types of questions and with advanced user experience & functionalities. We will keep you posted on this.

Thanks
Nandan

Replied 20/04/2018
William G.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

It is a very comprehensive tool which allows all department to work together effectively.

Efficiency and a way better communication between all department.

Pros

Once of the best part is it grows organically with our school and allows us to expand and control remotely. Also, the support we receive from the team is outstanding. They always respond to our inquiry on a timely manner! Even people with low computer skills finds it easy to use!

Annalisa J.

Reviewed on 18/04/2016

More than just an student administration platform.

We have been using Classe365 for student and admissions management since the last 8 months. Initially we started to use only the admission and student lead management. Slowly we have adopted many other modules. We soon will start to use learning management platform to provide online and blended learning. The product is extensive and covers almost all aspects of any organisation. The support team are responsive and are always there to guide us thru any challenges.

Pros: Pay per module enables us to only use and pay for functions we need the most. This keeps our cost low.

Cons: New features and enhancements get released too often. Sometime 1-2 weeks, but the documentations and video tutorials don't get updated as often.

Overall very happy with the product its usability and their support.

Response from Classe365

Thanks Annalisa.

We are updating all our support documents including the video tutorials of all our new modules. We'll ensure these videos and support documents gets released simultaneously with the feature releases.

Replied 18/04/2016
Morshed K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/05/2017

Classe365 is a complete Student Information System, learning and futuristic education tools.

Thee are many but I would like to print one here - it surely help higher educations to automate their daily activities fully and keep focus on their core thing ie. education

Pros

Comprehensive features and better Usability.Personally I love the functionality, the UI and UX. I also get excited seeing the level of customization be possible according to any specific requirements.

Cons

At the moment can't think of much but some may find it little expensive. But I think considering the functionalities, ease of use, next generation offerings - the price can be justified well.

Umang K.

Reviewed on 15/11/2017

Amazing product , built with details , covers all possible requirements

Pros

easy to understand and choose modules that will help with cost cutting and makes it efficient, covers everything from pre admissions to id card format generation till alumni management

Cons

the main page takes some time to load hence you have to wait to get to the login form, but its interesting to find the option to customize the main page to have a video or pic displayed providing institution information while the user logs in

Shem L.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewed on 09/05/2017

Awesome !! The platform is just awesome..

Ease of administration; automation of processes and workflows; improved business; happier clients

Pros

The fact that it is a modular application
Personable staff with high level of professionalism
Adaptable/Customizable platform
Current UI layout and the even better upcoming UI transformation.

Yuumi K.

Reviewed on 03/08/2017

Reliable support team, user-friendly

Pros

I like its functions that can be tailored to your needs/preference and customize the fields, terminologies, etc. the way that works for your school. I also think Nandan is great!

Cons

Self-student registration is not yet available, however they said it is already a work in progress. Looking forward to it.

Raphael W.

Reviewed on 07/04/2016

Great experience from start to finish

I was looking to transition from a spreadsheet and paper system for my Gymnastics Club to an online paper-less solution. And Classe 365 fit the bill. Not only was the transition to Classe 365 seamless, but it has reduced the time spent on admin by around 80%!

The support team are also fantastic - quick to respond and always there to help.

I am extremely happy that I made the decision to start using Classe 365 and recommend that everyone give it a try.

Balwinder K.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

I am using classes 365 from two months only and finding it very useful though little bit...

Pros

I like its Learning management module the most as it give students and tutor s, a platform to communicate and follow up.

Cons

I do not so specific classification as it is of no use for my small tutoring centre. It might be useful for big organisation, I believe it should be optional whether you want sections or just main classes only

Response from Classe365

Dear Balwinder,

Thank you for the review.

Yes, you can make certain sections of the structure as optional, please contact our team and we will assist you with the same.

Ashley

Replied 08/03/2018
Nang S.

Reviewed on 09/10/2017

It saves my time and easy to use.

The benefits that I got from this software were It improved my computer skills because I gained lots of knowledge from using this software and it saved my time . It was very useful for my job too.

Pros

I like the students attendance and students lists most about this software because it saves time and easy to fine students' information in this software.

Cons

My least favourite thing about this software is I can't use it well if the Internet is not good and I think we should have a good Internet to use this software.

Reviewed on 03/05/2018

The system is easy to use and I especially appreciate the fast customer support if I have a...

Pros

Easy application and enrollment process, class overview and export options are very usable. No need to buy modules you don't need

Cons

email mask is a little bit clunky. No option to attach documents and difficult to include photos in an email.

Response from Classe365

Hello,

Thank-you for the review.
Classe365 is not an exclusive email service provider and we cannot host an email server. Any attachments made would be rejected by the server, only exclusive email service providers can provide attachment services.
To overcome this challenge, we have integration with MailChimp to send emails with attachments.

Thanks!

Replied 06/05/2018
Kushal C.

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

Great work Team Classe365

We have been able to optimize our costs of managing academics in the school. It has helped create transparency & accountability.

Pros

User friendly , Customisable , comprehensive

Cons

Few more options like uploading parent's photographs.

Response from Classe365

Hi Kushal,

Thank you for your review.
We will be releasing the feature of uploading the parent's photographs in the portal. We will send you a newsletter with the updates.

Robin "montana" W.

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Best-in-class SMS & LMS--Most flexible and responsive customer service in the industry

Makes running a training organization easy

Pros

Its flexibility to customer needs--integrates with most key supporting platforms. Does it all--Student Management System, CRM, Learning Management System, E-Commerce, Alumni Support, Parental Friendly, and provides all the necessary billing, accounting, and payment support. Most of all it is inexpensive, especially for those starting up.

Cons

No significant functionality problems. Class365 should upgrade the look of the site to make it a little more modern and high tech.

Response from Classe365

Dear Montana,

Thank you for the review.

We are upgrading our platform on the web application as well as on our mobile app. We will keep you posted on this development.

Goutham