GanttPRO Reviews

Visit Website

About GanttPRO

GanttPRO is a cloud-based project management solution for small to midsize companies, as well as individual users. The software offers Gantt charts, scheduling, progress tracking and more. GanttPRO enables managers to schedule...

4.7
4.7

Browse GanttPRO Reviews

Joeri
Joeri
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

GanttPro is a very effective and handy tool for any project.

My project runs more smoothly now that progress is being tracked and planned using GanttPro. It is a lot better than using an Excel sheet as a Gantt chart of planning. GanttPro brings your planning alive and makes it easily adaptable to changes in planning or strategy.

Pros

The software allows for projects to be alive and evolving throughout their lifespan. It is easy to set milestones and tasks and assign them to your team. The Gantt chart brings clarity to the progress of the project and can be changed at any time. It is also very to monitor the progress of your team, the workload of your team and the budget being spent.

Cons

When just starting with the software it can be slightly overwhelming. There are so many options and tools that are very easy to be overwhelmed and quit setting up your project. I'd say the program does not work very intuitively but is well worth the time of getting used to.

Response from GanttPRO

Joeri, thanks for the good feedback!

If you have any questions, please, contact our support team via live chat on the site or email us at [email protected].

Replied 03/05/2021
Juan Carlos

Reviewed on 10/10/2023

Using GanttPRO as a student

My experience has been very satisfactory, since I have been able to find everything I have needed in this application and much more, I am learning to use it and to follow up my project and it has been very useful so far.

Pros

There are many that I have liked from what I have been using GanttPRO, but to highlight I have the ease of use, here I can organize my tasks easily, have a fairly easy follow-up, I can export to an excel that is even better and I can have it all very close to the palm of my hand, Besides this I also love the way it presents the tasks in the gantt chart that although many people think that any application does it in my case I did not have good luck with any application as I am having with this one, super recommended and I hope to continue from here on until I graduate to continue using it.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything I don't like since I have found everything I needed, as I am just learning how to manage projects and the good use of an application to keep track. I can say that of all the applications I have used this is the best without a doubt.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

Because it was very complex to use and there were features that I didn't understand and yet I was forced to use them.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 30/01/2023

Simplify Your Workflows and Drive Results

Overall, using GanttPRO can be a positive experience for businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. The platform's intuitive and user-friendly interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable templates can help teams save time and achieve better results. However, like any technology solution, GanttPRO may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in GanttPRO, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Pros

GanttPRO offers several benefits to businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. Some of the key advantages of using GanttPRO include:Intuitive and user-friendly interfaceImproved collaboration and communication between team membersCustomizable project templates and real-time reportingIntegration with popular tools such as Google Drive, Trello, and SlackAdvanced Gantt chart capabilities for comprehensive project planning and management.By streamlining workflows and improving collaboration and communication, GanttPRO helps teams achieve better results in less time. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, GanttPRO is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you meet your goals.

Cons

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of GanttPRO to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether GanttPRO is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

Top GanttPRO Alternatives

Gustavo
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

GanttPRO has been a game-changer for us

Wrapping up, GanttPRO has been a standout tool for us. It's streamlined our process, given us killer forecasting abilities, and is just overall easy to use. We're pretty excited about where it's headed and totally recommend it to anyone looking to get their project management on point.

Pros

Especially since we're juggling so many projects with not enough hands on deck. Its design is user-friendly, and it's packed with features that have really kicked our project management skills up a notch. We're talking about keeping things organized and nailing our goals and predictions.
What's really cool about GanttPRO is how easy it is to use. It makes the whole scheduling and tracking gig a breeze, so we can spend more time doing great work instead of getting tangled up in complicated software. Seeing our project timelines, what depends on what, and how everything's moving along in real-time is a big win. It gives us a clear picture of where we're at and helps us make smart moves ahead of time.

Cons

Possibilities to improve the fine tuning of task and other options that could improve adaptability to users' needs.

Courtney
Courtney

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Simplest and most powerful Gantt Chart for any project

I have been using GantPRO in both professional and academic settings; it has helped me effectively communicate with stakeholders and lead a team whose members are unfamiliar with project management's nuances.

Pros

The adaptability of GantPRO's software means that it may be used to track a wide range of project-related metrics, including but not limited to cost, schedule, resources, and risk. Critical evaluations can be made using the available data.

Cons

To be very frank, it would be due to unfamiliarity with the program. People have a natural tendency to favor the programs they are already familiar with, but I believe this product has the potential to become a market leader provided the price remains stable.

Alex
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

New User Review

Pros

As a small scale arts charity we manage a large number of projects, with a relatively small core team of employees. GanttPRO has been a really easy and instantly useful platform to help us deliver in our day to day. The support from customer services has been really strong and the training resources provided have been easy to access and very helpful. It's a massive plus to be able to visualise our activity in such a simple and accessible form and we've found the level of customisation fits our needs really well. We're really looking forward to becoming regulars with the platform and embracing the impact the programme can have on our output.

Cons

We're newcomers to the software, so we still have a lot to learn about what it can and can't do for us, but for now we don't really have any set cons, it's been easy, clear and helpful.

Teamwork.com , monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Ease of use, simplicity and availability and ease of training resources.
Joseph

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

I use GanttPro and it was what I wanted!

I love it, I keep using it, and I may use it more often.

Pros

I started using GanttPro as recommended for a project. I am used to MS project, but I decided to give GanttPro a try. I had around 14 days of free trial and in less than a day I was operational on it. It offers some templates by industries, you just choose one and start from there! It was easy to use and as an online platform you can easily add people with a well define Access Control. You can add your time to specific task or start timing it which is useful to get a meaningful perspective of the time dedicated to a task. You can define the week schedule globally or by users. There are some predefined sets of relationships between tasks or user stories. They also have options to export your plan in different format such as Excel, PNG, etc. So I really loved it and I will keep using it for my projects and I recommend people to give it a try.

Cons

The visual of the Gantt diagram is pretty tricky as it shares the same view with the Milestones-Tasks. They should offer the option to visualize it alone in a separate window.

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Easy to use and to organize your project based on templates. Very open and available customer service. etc.

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

Simple with great features

I was trying to figure a quick and simple way to timeline and management my software implementation. I went through several applications and software and they were all missing important views, fields, and functionality that I required. Love that it works well with my Mac.

Pros

Ease of use and it had all the features I needed for a simple gantt chart with minimal complexities. I was able to create custom fields and add resources with ease. I navigated through the program quickly and was able to find everything I needed.

Cons

I would like to customize the Ghantt view without having to see the week numbers (week 38) for example. Just want the dates (17th-22nd). Also missing the ability for the duration to be days instead of hours.

DAvid

Reviewed on 20/01/2024

GanttPRO A tools that combine the best of multiple platforms - all in one!

Overall experience is pleasantly surprised and I selected it over a host of other very popular platforms. In my opinion, considering all the factors (Style, price, capabilities, etc) this is the winner.

Pros

Simple to set up and implement. The gantt scheduling visuals make it easy to communicate tasks and progress in team meetings.

Cons

Very sophisticated and visually busy once you populate with lots of tasks and milestones, HOWEVER the collapsing rows assist is cleaning this up and solving the problem.

Juan Pablo

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

GanttPRO It's fine (cost vs benefit)

Good experience based on what you pay. Still awaiting some further comments on the Jira integration once I'm able to use it. I was not able to perform the connection as the integration did not go through.

Pros

Easy
Robust for Gantt charts
Good baseline and critical path features

Cons

Not a robust project portfolio view / feature
Jira integration does not work (at least for me) and their team did not solve it or help to solve it

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Ganttpro is easy to use

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Pros

Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Cons

I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected]. Have a nice day!

Replied 10/11/2020
Angel

Reviewed on 28/04/2023

Why you have to try GanttPRO

Pros

This tool helps you perform any type of task that involves Project Management. I consider that the main advantage of selecting this tool is that it allows you to work online with your team, so the work is more efficient and there are fewer communication losses. In addition, I find that the fact that the tool is so intuitive helps a lot for new users or people who have no experience with project management software to be able to get their work done without having to waste time learning how to use complex software. And finally, I want to add that the price is very fair in relation to the quantity of work that helps you to develop.

Cons

I would like that you could export your project as a MS Project document.

Sam
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 05/03/2020

Great for sorting our business out!

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Pros

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

GanttPro was an easier implementation into our business.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

Replied 14/05/2020
Anurup
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Pros

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Cons

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Apostolos
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

The ONLY Project Management tool that you and your customers need!

We reviewed many options before selecting GanttPRO for our Project Management Office. Since then, we are using it on a daily basis across the company for both project and portfolio management. It makes the project plan creation and editing a real joy to use. Also, the Public URLs and exports that GantPRO generates are elegant and intuitive for everyone across the company to comprehend.

Having worked with competitive tools like Ms Project, SmartSheet, ProjectManager.com and BigPicture, I cannot recommend GantPRO enough!!

Pros

There are so many pros of this tool, so I will try and list the most important ones:
1. Simple and intuitive project plan creation and management
2. Use of custom fields
3. The ability to generate token-based public URLs that you can share with your all stakeholders
4. Being a web tool, you are not restricted by the OS that your various teams use.
5. Portfolio Management: The most straightforward and effective method for creating and sharing it with top management.
6. Critical Path Visual Highlighting.

Cons

If I wanted to be picky (and I have to become to find a con), I would say, that when you are creating the task dependencies visually, the tool uses only FS (which is the most common one). When creating it from within the task settings then you can use ALL the available dependency types (FS, SS, FF, SF).
Also, reporting could benefit from some love and caring from the dev team.

Kristen

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

GanttPro for the win

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Pros

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Cons

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Juan Carlos

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

GanttPRO realy made program management easy

Great experience with the business case I used for the demo. I also used it in the Google Program Management certification. It became a necessary tool to keep track of the projects.

Pros

Software as a service, no need to install any software at all. Can be used whether an operating system or device is being used.Easy to use interface, guidelines, and supporting material are fantastic.The ability to share and work in real-time with teammates, colleagues, and stakeholders.

Cons

Can't export the projects to a Microsoft project file (MPP) or couldn't find the option. I suppose this is a by-design limitation to increase the number of people using the platform. But in a real scenario, you work with several teams, outside an organization and they will definitely use MS Project, it was very hard to keep up with the changes in this scenario.

Asana

Microsoft Licensing.

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

GanttPro is Amazing

Pros

There are a few key features that I was surprised to see in the price range of GanttPro. 1) The ability to link task and having it automatically change with any effect to previous task, 2) Having the ability to do a compare and contrast of the agreed timeline to the reality, 3) The reporting feature for being able to see the time spent on all the projects, and 4) The live timeline web link that can be shared and even displayed on a screen for the company to see.

Cons

The export feature is very limiting but I did love that there was a live web link that can show the progress on and any given project.

Response from GanttPRO

Hi, thank you for the nice feedback!

Replied 03/05/2021
Turki
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

For visualization and demonstration projects this is the best solution.

Visualization and demonstration projects are too important for team and even high management to understand and communicate effectively. In this case, this is the best solution for you.

Pros

- Very good for small and mid-size projects.- Easy to start and create tasks and projects.- Effective in communications between team members and coordination between projects.- Wonderful in representing the project as a visual chart (Gantt) with clear information.- Managing team and assigning them to tasks then tracking the progress are so easy in a clear way.- The main advantage in my opinion that Ganttpro solve the problem that happens with most software in creating comprehensive gantt chart contains enough information in a clear way.

Cons

- Free plan is not available.- The mobile application has limited functions, so, you have to use web most of the time.

Trello
Omri

Reviewed on 20/03/2022

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

Pros

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle.

First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that.

Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution.

Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Cons

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

• Industry: Research

Reviewed on 29/07/2022

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

Pros

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here;
- Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed.
- Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things.
- Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well.

I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Cons

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

Yogesh

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Efficient Project management Tool - GanttPRO

Pros

1. Intuitive interface, clean, and nice design.
2. Projects are a lot easier to set up with GanttPRO than most tools available.
3. Good tool for long running projects with frequent changes/ modifications.
4. Integration with other collaboration tools such as Slack helps in managing the projects in efficient manner.

Cons

1. Pricing can be more competitive so that larger participants within the organization can work on the tool.
2. Trial time is too short to use and understand the tool.

Denis
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

Review GanttPro

I have been using GanttPRO for the past few months to manage my team's projects and I have been extremely impressed with its functionality. The user interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to create and edit Gantt charts and timelines. The collaboration feature is a game-changer, it allows my team members to work on the same project in real-time without any confusion. The resource allocation feature has also been very helpful in keeping track of the workload of each team member. I also appreciate the integration with other project management tools, which makes it very convenient to use. Overall, I highly recommend GanttPRO for anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use it and the overall design

Cons

I like everything so far. There is nothing I dislike specifically.

German

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Intuitive Gantt Chart

Overall, it's full of tools but very intuitive and easy to use, giving the right and necessary information for projects.

Pros

I wanted to avoid admitting that GanttPRO was good. I was using other Gantt software programs that I liked, but the more I work on GanttPRO the more I liked it. Furthermore, I am considering to move all my workflow to GanttPRO now. It is very flexible adding tasks, list and automatically generate the Gantt chart. Very intuitive task manager and with the right information needed to accomplish goals.

Cons

Cons: It has no desktop software and only works online in the browser. If that is not a problem for you, I will still highly recommend GanttPRO.

Grzegorz
Grzegorz

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Very good software

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Pros

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Cons

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Response from GanttPRO

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Replied 14/05/2020