About Rydoo

Rydoo is a travel and expense solution that helps businesses of all sizes manage processes related to corporate travel including flight or hotel booking, expense submission, and project allocation. It lets users scan and digitize...

Browse Rydoo Reviews

Tony B.

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

The solution that will allow you to keep track of expenses!!!

Xpenditure is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Pros

Our organization was looking to go paperless as much as possible. We were suffering from a lot of paperwork in this department while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been researching many solutions that are available on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. One of the best things was implementing this product. We had a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. We were very impressed and highly appreciated that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back.

Jeff S.

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

Best expense management software/app EVER !!!!!

I have a small firm and have had a lot of time and opportunities to check out many North American and European software and apps and compare them. Xpenditure has passed all the certainty and accuracy tests and I am confident that when I upload the receipts at night time, and I'm talking about a lot of receipts!!!, the next morning fields are accurately extracted and lined up for me for approval. The app is smart so it recognizes your previous entries and habits and will adjust itself to your needs. Support is amazing, I would say better than all those big shot companies. Love it! and recommend it to everyone for both personal and business use.

Bela S.

Reviewed on 02/06/2016

Single best business app I use

I travel extensively all over the world and am horrible at keeping up with expenses leading to painful all-day "catch-up" sessions when my accountant gets on my case. This service takes all the pain out of doing expenses. The OCR feature is pure gold and I love how it tries to figure things out on its own.

After I do a quick run-through to make sure all is correct, a simple step creates an expense report that I can send to my accountant for processing. Super simple. I used to work at large Fortune 50 companies and wish they had a system this simple (Oracle can learn a thing or two from these guys).

Only negative side is the slow response and minimal communication when solving small problems. For example, I've let them know that when I pick a trip on the IOS app, by the time it's processed, the system often tries to outsmart me and changes the trip. Also, since it knows what country I'm in, the processing should default to that country's currency unless it's clear that it is another currency. I've fed these and other small things to customer service, got thanked for them, but then they seem to be in a black hole somewhere. I have many other suggestions from daily usage but don't bother.

Overall, though, I can't recommend Xpenditure enough. Has already saved me countless hours as well as reporting nightmares. Now do something similar for multi-country/currency invoicing. :-)

John C.

Xpenditure: my solution

I have been a fan & user of receipt / expense apps for about 3 years. I have used three different apps, each for long enough to get to know the strengths & weakness(s). Based on daily use, Xpenditure has been the best. I have a small Construction company, do not have a full time bookkeeper, and do a lot of my receipt & expense entry on the fly. Expenditure is simple to use, so you will actually use it, while at the same time, the quality of reporting and data access is very strong. I use it with QuickBooksOnline. Very satisfied!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

none

Hares K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 17/06/2016

satisfaction with xpenditure

previously we had to sit long time every month on anlysing the expenses. but now it is just on one click. we can also make advances attributable to individuals and sets off their expenses into that.

Pros

Now we not have to keep piles of expense receipts for future references.
It automatically scans the receipts and post most of the data itself.
it can be access from anywhere.
it helps me categorize expenses.

Richard P.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

Very Streamline

I have enjoyed getting ride of all the receipts Xpenditure has cut our time and paperwork by 75%. Thanks

Pros

Ease of managing receipts

Cons

After updating my phone it seems a little slower to start up

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

Xpenditure loses receipts

I've tried to use xpenditure with my iphone 7 plus just as anyone else would - to capture expenses as i incur them. There have been over four separate times now that i've taken pics of the invoice, and the app says it's uploading them and then it just hangs that way. But you only know that the app has hung when it hasn't successfully uploaded the image after about 24 hours. Then you know you've got a problem.

When I've contacted support about this, they seem blissfully unaware of the criticality of losing an invoice. Their suggestion in this case is (cut and pasted from their email) - "Could you try to delete and reinstall the App please? (Note: If you have any receipts that are currently processing in your App, these will be deleted by doing this). Let me know if this helped".

so basically even though you use this app, you'll either have to also keep the paper receipts or switch on the feature that also saves the receipt image into your iphone photos library - just what you want...

So i would recommend everyone stays away from this app.

Pros

seems easy to use until it doesn't work

Cons

loses invoices
hangs often and the resolution is to delete the app (which deletes any invoices which haven't been uploaded yet (each upload takes minutes even when on wifi))

Liszt H.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Rydoo review

Pros

very useful, it allows me to create my expenses on the fly so that I can forget about the receipts
very good support service, I find it useful

Cons

its mobile application is usually somewhat slow and complicated, it also lacks some features that its web version has, for me it is not so bad it is acceptable it is possible to get something useful I hope it will improve

Sandy C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 16/07/2016

Xpenditure Review

This product has helped free up my time from spending countless hours processing expense reports. So far it seems to be a very valuable tool for us.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I was able to add one of our employees and with very little instruction they were able to upload and submit expenses.

Cons

One feature that would be nice to have is the ability to edit transactions from within a trip. I am still struggling to figure out the per diems but I am sure that will come with time.

Reviewed on 05/10/2019

Gets the job done

I don't have much control over whether we continue to use this software or pivot to another reimbursement system, but dang that stupid mobile app makes me so mad.

Pros

I love that I can snap a picture of my receipt and open my phone to submit my receipt/ reimbursement request immediately. It's nice to be able to report the spend in the moment so I don't have to worry about keeping the receipt and turning it in when I get back to the office.

Cons

The mobile app SUCKS. It takes so long to load and then the screen will freeze as you type, so you have to type one letter at a time and wait for it to load. That doesn't sound too bad but I promise you when you actually have to sit and wait for every single letter you type to pull up into the comment box it can make your blood boil.

Yamini S.

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

Manage all your expenses easily

Pros

It recognizes almost all the text from your images whether they are taken from a mobile phone or a webcam and auto-fills all the forms in their correct places. Easiest way to manage all your company expenses.

Cons

Sometimes I have faced issues while using this on my phone as an app. Might be the next updates would resolve this.

Sarah A.

Reviewed on 05/09/2016

A few annoying things on set up but good integration

Integrated with FreeAgent and provides a good image and posting service.

Works well. The set up was a bit tiresome and a couple of categories are somehow not working but overall a huge timesaver.

Response from Xpenditure

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. If you need any help setting up your account, just let us know. We're happy to help!

Replied 07/09/2016
Kevin H.

Reviewed on 31/08/2016

Most usable expense app out there

We have been using Xpenditure for two weeks now and have found it to be extremely easy to use. Support has been very prompt with answering questions.

Pros

Very customization, supports multi platforms,

Cons

Little more detail on help screens.

Response from Xpenditure

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that your experience with Xpenditure is positive.

Kind regards

Replied 06/09/2016

Reviewed on 23/05/2016

Could Be Improved

The app works as intended, and it really does help someone like me - not the most organized of people - keep up with vital business expenses as a self-employed consulting engineer.

Pros

Easy to input data. The camera option is a lifesaver. Also easy to transfer things like PDF bills and receipts into the program. The scanning is MOSTLY accurate though not always. You need to review each and every transaction for accuracy.

Cons

The website, where you really need to do most of the heavy lifting, is NOT an obvious interface. You need to hunt around for things you want to do. For instance, it took me awhile to find the interface with QuickBooks online. Things are buried, and you need to hunt for them.

Bernhard S.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

Erika A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 25/10/2020

Helpful but quirky

Overall, Rydoo is sufficiently user friendly that I can do what I need to do, but it definitely isn’t the smoothest experience.

Pros

I love that the software will pull information from the receipt I upload, reducing the data I have to input myself.

Cons

The app does not sync well with the web portal and it is quite tricky to add a different payment method used.

Nancy V.

Reviewed on 17/09/2013

User friendly and time saver

Xpenditure really understands the pain of expense management, but it also takes away this pain by a streamlined proces of digitizing receipts with smartphone apps and reporting towards my accountant without any difficulties. At the end of the month my expense report is generated in a nice PDF file.

Joris B.

Reviewed on 06/05/2014

Impressive app, great customer support

I was impressed by the app the first time I scanned a receipt. All data got extracted and I added a project and category really easy. Besides the app and web app, the customer support is awesome, they really listen to remarks and every week Xpenditure releases some great new features.

Karl D.

Reviewed on 02/06/2016

very convenient

instead of spending lots of time typing, filling in spreadsheets and even glueing receipts on paper in order to submit, you just take a picture, use existing menus for the description and Xpenditure does all the rest. Super easy and convenient

Liesbeth van traa

Reviewed on 02/10/2013

Xpenditure - very userfriendly

Xpenditure is a very helpful, user friendly tool that makes it very easy to keep track of your expenses. I can recommend it to everyone that wants to get rid of Excel sheets and long processes.

Pros

user friendly
easy, quick
good overview
no time consuming process

Thomas B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 30/08/2016

Good product shame about the loading

Simple enough to use. Takes a long time to process receipts through the app. Seems to work best by emailing the receipts in. Good customer service, always quick replies to questions.

Cons

Slow loading times. Need more help/info buttons next to things to show what they do

Charles C.

Reviewed on 28/08/2016

Getting Expenses under Control with Xpenditure

Easy to use Iphone capture, with excellent data capture, including multi-currency. Statement function works well and reports are excellent.

Pros

ease of use, data capture from images taken with iphone

Marsha P.

The Oakwood Group

The App allows employees traveling not miss deadlines for expense reports. It also allows them to customize the program to their specific use such as tracking programs or recurring customer visits.

Erik van cauter

Reviewed on 02/10/2013

no more lose ends ...

By using Xpenditure, I no longer have lose ends in my invoicing.
I keep track of every expense

Pros

Handy
fast
approved by the government
paperless office
structured

Cons

3 clicks before you can save

Kathryn C.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

Accounting Assistant

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Reporting is good. Enjoy having an assigned account manager to ask questions.

Cons

This product does not integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks desktop version as originally thought. You must have a supplementary program to transfer transactions