Adobe Analytics Reviews

About Adobe Analytics

Adobe Analytics is a web insights solution that provides deep analytics, marketing attribution and predictive analytics. The cloud-based platform provides businesses with deep insights by allowing them to mix and match data from...

4.1
3.9
4.2

Browse Adobe Analytics Reviews

Surabhi
Surabhi

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Comprehensive Solution for your Digital Analytics Need

My overall experience with Adobe Analytics has been very good and i do not look forward to use any other analytics tool than Adobe Analytics.

Pros

I have been able to use almost all top web analytics tools and i can easily say that Adobe is the most comprehensive of all. I am currently using the tool for a large website, which has an avg of 20 to 80k engaged web visitors.
It has an in build workspace, which is a drag and drop canvas to do custom analysis and visualizations and it is pretty easy for marketers as well as non marketers to work on workspace projects.
The tool has easy and intuitive interface and provides a baseline-architecture with the ability to customize as per your need
This tool has many great tools/features within its interface and one has to learn and figure out what might makes sense for your company.
The tool keeps improving to bring the latest functionalities and UI ease.

Cons

There is very little flexibility to do individual customization. I would ideally want to organise my own segments for a easy and quick discovery.
Also, i would love to have the options to do some color customization of panels, charts, etc.
The speed of report loading could also be improved.

Sandeep

Reviewed on 13/01/2020

Adobe Analytics Review

Its a been a great experience and its easy for non technical people to onboard to this tool.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is a powerful analytics tool - providing immensely powerful segmentation, flow analysis and other features that are great to dive into

Cons

There is a steep learning curve in this application and that may need some time for the entire team to catch up and learn about.

Google Analytics 360

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Analytics

There were more control and customization possible
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

I'm using Adobe Analytics because I have no other choice

Pros

The drag and drop feature of the tool makes it easy to create dashboards for quick reporting

Cons

For a supposedly established analytics tool. there is a lack of easy to follow tutorials on YouTube and learning platforms such as Linkedin Learning/Udemy.

Top Adobe Analytics Alternatives

• Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Beautiful Visual of Marketing Efforts

Absolutely incredible. Love how it integrates with Adobe Cloud.

Pros

I have used a ton of analytical software and so far the data I receive from Adobe Analytics is some of the most beautifully designed. Adobe Analytics also allows me to track visitors from any type of device, even wearable devices. I can also really easily dig into where certain visitors are coming from and what content I can attribute our visitors to the best to help show advertisers that their money is well spent. The predictive analytics feature has been fun to mess around with. We haven't depended much on this data yet, but plan to look into it further. The integration with AI is something that makes this program quite helpful. I don't have time to analyze and plan and this helps me predict what my users will be doing. Also captures data from my e-mails, web, and more! The voice data tracking is going to be a huge business factor as voice search grows.

Cons

It took a little while to get used to some of the design elements of the charts

Google Analytics 360

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Analytics

We actually use this product with our other products for a balanced approach.

Reviewed on 18/04/2020

Adobe Analytics Review for Marketing Agency

Pros

Adobe Analytics Suite provides advanced analytics capabilities for our digital media campaigns, specific to Paid Search, Digital Display/Video and Paid Social Media. Reporting is very clear and accurate.

Cons

It took a bit of time setting up for all of our campaigns, and we did run into some complications with all data not pulling through but was able to fix.

Emir
Emir

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

One of the powerful marketing analytics tool out there

Adobe Analytics is a super easy-to-use tool even for a huge dataset. This platform has so many interactive and interesting features that we really enjoy using it. I personally really like the user interface as it is so simple and clean as compared to many other competitors of this product. There is a lot of personalization leverage given to users which again gives the product some brownie points.

Pros

The workspace element in the software is kind of a self-service that leads to an analysis of data depending on the influx of clicks on our website. Adobe Analytics has a really nice interface that helps users in finding the right function just at the right time. It is also really efficient as it gives us a very detailed reporting of graphs which helps us in a clear analysis. This tool is an altogether great product that works pretty well when analyzing different types of marketing campaigns just to identify and gauge their contribution in order to bring new customers and boost sales. It has been very beneficial to all of us and that is the reason why I recommend this platform to others.

Cons

One important con I think is that the product starts updating in the middle of the week which means business days so this should be fixed. Moreover, all of the community forums and the level of customer service should be improved with a detailed question and answer session.

Sai
Sai

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Supercharges data visualization

Overall experience has been very good

Pros

Adobe analytics is a great platform for analyzing performance, easy to create reports, and review statistics and trends

Cons

Onboarding can take some time when compared to Google Analytics

Steve
Steve
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

A robust enterprise reporting tool with many varying toolsets

I find Adobe Analytics to be a robust, enterprise tool that can handle vast amounts of data (without the sampling that can sometimes affect other tools).

Pros

The 'Workspace' offering becomes a "go to" for both explorative and more regular reporting. The drag 'n' drop nature of the tool allows for swift setting up of dimensions and metrics. This output can then be simply "eyeballed", or extracted out into CSV/PDF for further analysis.

Cons

On occasion the dashboarding options are less user friendly, especially when dealing with stakeholders who might not have a login to the tool. 'Google Data Studio' offers a more visual dashboarding tool for sharing with colleagues, either via a hyperlink or through scheduled emails. The graphing/sharing options are also more appealing in Google Data Studio.

Samantha
Samantha

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

It is also a very intuitive and easy-to-use tool.

In addition to following the effectiveness of the marketing campaign. He does all these things very well, but with the caveat that he spends some time setting things right.

Pros

Interface is quite intuitive and easy to navigate after getting used to the design. It also provides a lot of customization options that can be incorporated, provides a good idea of where to spend time updating a site and was also the first to point out the warning signs, such as tracking problems, the filter tabs are another important point of the tool, with the possibility to filter among many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most. Since I've been working with the tool with other platforms, the possibilities have become endless.

Cons

Some views and reports are limited to 50 pages. However, the most important thing for us is the lack of Google reference data, which is where the vast majority of our search traffic comes from. We are not sure what users are looking for before entering our site.

Shubham
Shubham
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 17/06/2023

Intelligent & intuitive Analytics Platform by Adobe.

Adobe Analytics has helped us in understanding our customers better, uncovering new insights & instantly act on them. Real-time, cross channel visibility helps our marketing team to deliver personalized experiences to the clients.

Pros

Once we are completely onboard- Adobe Analytics helps us in streamlining all our sales funnels & gives us detailed insights of our current web traffic. AI based predictions help our leaders in making quarterly business decisions.

Cons

Product has a learning curve. Users would be required to go through trainings in order to utilize the platform efficiently.Pricing might not be suitable for smaller businesses.

Reviewed on 19/05/2018

Incredibly robust tool for web analytics that I use daily.

All kinds of benefits. It greatly increases my productivity and gives me the ability to refine my reporting and data analysis. Most of the benefits were named in the Pros section of my review, so I won't go into much detail here, but I will say that the utility of Adobe Analytics has been proved time and again. I would say the value that it adds to my organization is worth the money, and more. One thing that I forgot to mention in the Pros section is Adobe Target. We implemented this tool around 2 years ago and it's vastly expanded our testing capabilities. This is especially helpful when working with our product team. The results of testing help us evaluate the impact of product features in an efficient and effective manner.

Pros

The tool is amazingly flexible. The possibilities for segment creation in order to refine your data for ad hoc analysis and reporting are endless. The different tools that you can use for ad hoc analysis, visualizations, pulling clickstream data, and creating reports are comprehensive. Adobe consistently updates Analytics with new and useful features. I am constantly discovering new tools that help make my job easier and help make me more effective at my job. Scheduling reports is easy and flexible. The customer service is great as well - fast, reliable, and highly communicative. Last, but not least, is the tool Report Builder that integrates with Excel. You can automatically pull Adobe report into Excel which makes analytics reporting way easier.

Cons

Sometimes Adobe Analytics can be slow, and sometimes certain tools will simply not work. I've been frustrated on occasion when I receive constant errors in the Workspace module. This is rare, but when it happens it significantly disrupts my workflow. Data Warehouse can also be very slow. It is not an agile tool, at least not as agile as I need it to be sometimes. Also, I frequently get logged out of my account after a short time of inactivity.

Reviewed on 12/05/2020

An enterprise analytics solution that might be too much for your needs

Adobe Analytics helped our company improve our reporting, but ultimately we decided to move away from it. Google Analytics has greatly improved its reporting and tracking capabilities in recent years, and Adobe Analytics was much more robust than what we actually needed for most situations. Unless you are a multi-billion dollar company with very complex tracking and reporting needs, I would not recommend Adobe Analytics.

Pros

The reporting is exceptional and second-to-none. Adobe Analytics gives you very robust tracking options, but where it really blows away other analytics solutions is the reporting capabilities. The presentation is fantastic and easy to understand, and there are incredible customization options.

Cons

It can be difficult to implement. Unlike Google Analytics, there are very few out-of-the-box integrations with Adobe Analytics. Unfortunately, the support isn't that great either. Their help sections are often unavailable or very limited, and there aren't many people writing about Adobe Analytics.

Mahidhar Reddy

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Adobe Analytics is an information investigation instrument that empowers organizations

Pros

Adobe Analytics has colossal out-of-the-crate investigation, and notwithstanding that, is exceptionally very much intended to be modified to a client's specific business needs. He said that organizations will have the capacity to decide precisely what change measurements are appropriate for them and guide out everything on their site, enabling them to get an awesome comprehension of their clients.

Cons

Platform is very best in class and effective, which implies that it accompanies incredible many-sided quality as far as route and utilize. In that capacity, he prescribes having a committed contractual worker to actualize it to have the capacity to boost its maximum capacity. Else, he advised that it won't be taken a toll effective to utilize it as it accompanies a robust sticker price.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Rich in functionalities and features

I used it for my own print on demand business. In addition to many things, I was able to understand where the trafic was coming from so that I knew in which marketing channel I should keep investing my time and budget.

Pros

The vast number of functionalities. The software allows you to track the audiences on your website and compare how they evolve in time. You are also able to see the online audience in real-time as well and several data points about those users, eg .their location, which is super useful if you are trying to focus on a certain market.
The ease of configuration and set up is amazing. From small to large businesses that rely on the online presence, I would certainly recommend!

Cons

Due to the vast amount of functionalities, it does take a bit to understand what is useful or what is not relevant to you. However, as soon as you do, you can personalize dashboards, so that you can focus on what is important.

Stephen
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Best in class Analytics

Build the team before the software. Very important is point, don't get caught out with this tool. It's power is phenomenal, however you need an army to get it running and continue to maintain.

Recommended product

Pros

By far the best in class Analytics solutions for medium to large scale businesses. Integration available with other Adobe products : campaign, target and also a host of third parties.

UI (workspace) is very easy to use and generates clear and workable reports.

Cons

Limited variables, however this has been addressed with recent levels of products available.

Server calls.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Still the leader for good reason

Access to a wealth of powerful digital analytics data

Pros

It is incredibly full-featured, with access to all of the reports, metrics, visualizations, and integrations that one would expect from an enterprise digital analytics platform.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep. The UI changes sometimes without a lot of notice and it can be hard to find where your favorite report or tool has moved to. Support can be lacking at times, so if you run into trouble it can take time to get the answer you need.

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Adobe Analytics

Keep up with real time monitoring and see how our website is performing and what our revenue looks like.

Pros

The ease of using using and viewing your analytics. Can easily customize your dashboard. Real time monitoring is amazing and very accurate.

Cons

You can't break down certain analytics on the way your site is performing. Did they customer come in from an organic search, ppc, etc.

Olga

Reviewed on 01/12/2018

A lot of useful information for analysis

Pros

After I read rave reviews, it is worth trying this program or not - I didn’t even think about it. The most useful functions, at least for me, are two - the statistics of repeated views and the ability to analyze the viewing of videos. Here this tool is much better than analogs. The ability to see the effectiveness of advertising is also high.

Cons

A spoon of tar, like any professional tool, is its complexity. Even I, an expert with experience, for a long time understood the settings. But when properly configured - did not regret.

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

Best Data Analysis & Reporting Tool

It was a good experience to use such enterprise level tool which help business to understand the user journey coming to your website and plan a strategy based on it to get most out of it.

Pros

Easy to understand the dashboard, Accuracy of data, tracking, etc...

Cons

As of now I have not faced such thing regarding the tool.

Ahrefs and Semrush

It is having more precise data & Easy to use
Polina

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

Good analytics

Pros

I use this service to analyze statistics in my blog. The system is great for finding out how many people opened the page, read, copied, etc. I'm glad that the program works well with its native Adobe products. In addition, I use it on several computers. Unlike similar analyzers, it is convenient to use and simple.

Cons

I did not notice the minuses, the developers did their best on the program, so I advise you to use it, it does not cope worse than Google Analytics.

Mert

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

Well Designed Analytics Tool from Adobe

Over 3 years, I am using Adobe Analytics to drive my company and marketing team. There are lots of things that you can do with it, for instance you can decide which social media platform to target, to have better traffic.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is wonderful in it's job, you can find proper and true information with it's insights. It is important to have nice dashboard to use the tool while you are working on it.

Cons

To be hones, I am glad to use Adobe Analytics but it is quite slow while you are surfing around the section. They should optimize the tool about it's speed.

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Good but expensive for what it offers

Some of our clients are not happy to use Google Analytics and so opt for an alternative with Adobe. Most of the feedback is average but the subscription cost is often a negative sticking point.

Pros

Its a solid alternative to Google Analytics

Cons

Some of the tag implementations cause more problems than they solve.

Elly
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

Adobe analytics makes it easy for you to understand data and information as you wanted

I give Adobe Analytics a 10 because i enjoy using it daily

Pros

Drag and drop functionality makes the tool one of the best to use since its easy for everyoneData is easily visualized with this toolTracking

Cons

It really expensiveit's complicated to learn if your not patientIt should have a better documentation

Angel
Angel

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

Cool visuals but hard to naviagte

I used Adobe Analytics to import data and make reports and dashboard to gain insights on marketing campaigns.

Pros

This Adobe software has a lot of functionality that other softwares don't. If you're willing to pay a premium for a good product, this is the one.

Cons

This product has the biggest learning curve when compared to other similar products. There are different nuances that are important to understand.

Google Analytics 360, Tableau and Microsoft Excel
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Very powerful analytics tool that is more than most people need

Pros

Real-time data is something Google Analytics can't really compete with right now. The amount of dashboards and automated reports you can set up is mind boggling.

Cons

I don't pay for it, so it's not my money. But most people and most businesses can get by without paying for an analytics tool. Unless you have very specific needs, just go with Google Analytics.