About SmartReach.io

SmartReach.io is a sales enablement and engagement software that assists in automating routine sales outreach activities and helps build meaningful relationships with prospects at scale. Focused on email deliverability its...

4.7
4.8
4.9

All SmartReach.io Reviews Apply filters

Browse SmartReach.io Reviews

Ryan

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Our One and Only Email Campaign Manager

Pros

Everything. SmarReach is everything we need for managing our email campaigns. Their support team is FANTASTIC. We have had many custom requests that they have immediately added into their software. They are always quick to respond.

Cons

Nothing. SmartReach does what its supposed to, and it does it very well.

Tommy

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

Easy to use, efficent and smart

Pros

Support has been amazing. Intuitive compared to its competitors and is built really well for the task I needed

Cons

I cant think of any at this time - it was so much better than the previous software I used

Reviewed on 20/07/2022

Best email outrech software

Smartrech.io is helping our business in searching and finding prospects seamlessly using the ProspectDaddy extension. It has helped us take our content strategy a notch higher and imporve our email deliverability as well. The integration of this tool with Hunter and Anymailfinder was seamless as well. Smartreach.io has helped in improving our campaigns with their advanced tracking and reporting features. I love their support team as they are quick to address the customer's issues.

Pros

Smartreach.io stands true to its name and helps business get a better reach using its tools and services. It is an amazing tool that helps in sending out personalized emails and follow up emails to help a business manage leads and prospects effciently.

Cons

I dont dislike anything about Smartreach.io yet. In my opinion, it is an execellent tool for cold mailing, prospecting and lead management. It can be a pricey for certain users.

Response from SmartReach.io

Thanks for the feedback. At SmartReach, our goal is to build tools that increase productivity and revenue for businesses. We shall endeavour to consistently meet up to your expectations.

Replied 03/08/2022

Top SmartReach.io Alternatives

Narayana

Reviewed on 04/01/2019

Pros

Auto followUp is the most interesting feature which helps a lot while running an email campaign, makes it easy to set up large campaigns that run automatically, we can simply add contacts in bulk via CSV file and their support team is very responsive at any time and always help in case of doubts.

Cons

Nothing, SmartReach will be a very good for any kind of business.

Kiran

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Best Email Marketing Tool

It is the go-to tool for every small and big size company to manage their email campaigns.

Pros

Simplicity at its best - easy to use - the best deliverability rate of emails - you don't need any training to use the software.
Most importantly quick turnaround time from the support team for any small issues is impressive.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like.
I have some suggestions about the features that I wish it had.
But I guess the team already knows and I am sure they are working on it.

Response from SmartReach.io

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to build tools that increase revenue, productivity and collaboration for businesses. We shall endeavour to consistently meet up to your expectations.

Replied 05/08/2022
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Love working with Smartreach

One of my favorite parts about smart reach is being able to quickly and easily access their support team on a chat screen on their page. Without it, the experience would be completely different. But when learning how to use smartreach, you can do a week's worth of work in a day because of the accessibility of their support team.

Pros

Smartreach has thought through all of it's use cases and has a feature for pretty much any and all items their customer might need when it comes to an email campaign system. To put it plainly, smart reach just works. I'm glad I found it.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Their internal inbox could use some work, but that is not a deal breaker whatsoever as I have my own inbox outside of smart reach. If you can build strong email lists with strong content, this product is a no brainer.

Melissa
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Great Support Team

Pros

As another reviewer stated, we also have had custom requests that SmartReach immediately added. The SmartReach team responds quickly and addresses whatever issue we have questions about. Additionally, the software is easy to use and has useful integrations. SmartReach performs as advertised and is a good value.

Cons

SmartReach does not have every feature I could wish for, but the support team works quickly to add the ones I bring to their attention.

Flávio
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

Very good opening rate

I've been impressed with the opening rate of the toll.
Easy to use, to set up an to update.

Pros

I've been impressed with the opening rate of the toll.
Easy to use, to set up an to update.

Cons

Price, is a little be too much in my opinion.

Replied 08/08/2022
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

Great

I reach my customers very quick and easy

Pros

easy to use and control my list very easily

Cons

which email reach my customer and when ı can't follow

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

Smartreach review

Since day one working great like the war up process

Pros

Deliverability, easy to use warm up process

Cons

Nothing yet all working well and updated

Replied 08/08/2022

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Highly recommend SmartReach.io

Pros

Easy to use, great support, affordable and is a great platform for email marketing

Cons

Nothing that I dislike about the platform