Eye Cloud Pro Reviews

About Eye Cloud Pro

Eye Cloud Pro is a cloud-based Electronic Medical Records software designed for optical professionals. Features include e-prescribing, inventory management, integrated credit card processing, electronic claims submission, device...

All Eye Cloud Pro Reviews Apply filters

Browse Eye Cloud Pro Reviews

Rischel

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

Easy to learn, easy to use

Eye Cloud Pro has been listening and responding to consumer feedback and industry overall requirements. I like that the system keeps a confirmation that prescriptions were released to patients. Even though I don't use some of the features that are newly available (two way texting) I see that it is available because others have requested it so I feel like the company is responsive. My needs may change in the future since my colleagues are requesting this so it's nice to know that the company is not stagnant.

Pros

Eye Cloud Pro is a straightforward software that gets the job done. For a non-niche optometry office that sees mostly glasses, contact lenses, and medical office visits the charts are clean without a lot of cluttering of every single possible test. Of course there is an empty special testing section that you can add your own notes. IOP is charted in a graph so you can see trend without flipping back to previous visits. You can even email the patient their prescription and it records that this was done. The best is that it is easy for staff to learn to use because it is intuitive.
Reports are many and detailed. Like being able to track number of patients seen and for what procedure, number of frames sold and which brands/manufacuturers, what percentage of patients are attribute to which third parties, production broken down by staff/doctor.

Cons

It would be nice to have it integrated with VSP billing and glasses order entry since we use VSP so much, would reduce having to double entry and reduce input errors. Would also like to integrate the EOBs when VSP comes in so we can post to each item. Currently since we do this manually we only separate services and bulk materials. We could do it manually but not worth the time to do it manually.
Reports are many and detailed but would like one that gives the true net since so much is written off due to third party.

Reasons for Choosing Eye Cloud Pro

I did not like Practice Director at all. I'm glad it ended and had to make a switch.

Reasons for Switching to Eye Cloud Pro

Smaller company was easy to get ahold of/and speak with representatives. They purchased Practice Director so I felt like they would understand handling migration. The system looked simpler to use and navigate than others even knowing that it did not integrate with VSP. The price was right.
Christopher

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Great EHR for the price!

I am very happy with ECP. I always tell my colleagues about ECP and how user friendly it is. I rate everything in totality an 8.5/10

Pros

1. Simplistic to use with a gradual learning curve.
2. Although there is no app, it's accessible from Mobile devices
3. Good support. The few times there is an issue the tech support is on it quickly
4. Clean, professional look that is completely customizable.
5. Reliable. In over a year the system has been down less than 10min.

Cons

1. Takes a long time to implement changes.
2. Contact lenses are not up to date and need to be entered by the office manually.
3. Contact lens parameters are not input into the system. You can enter CLS Rx's that are not offered which means you have to look online or at a TQ to verify the CLS parameters before finalizing an Rx.

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

Poor product and failed attempted with customer service

Terrible

Pros

There is absolutely nothing that I would recommend about this product.

Cons

The ehr is very poor done needs way to many clicks and is very hard to use. Customer service is terrible and I would not recommend.

Top Eye Cloud Pro Alternatives

Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Crystal Practice Management

My Vision Express

chaka

Eye Cloud pro all around EHR

excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with ECP is soo helpful. He answers all of my questions very quickly and sends graphics to explain.

Pros

I love that it sends appointment reminders by email, text and phone, it has a time clock for employees, I have all my inventory integrated with EHR, I can easily run all kinds of reports.

Cons

I wish ECP would integrate with Weave so we can have automatic patient based for our phones

Needed a more robust EHR

Reasons for Switching to Eye Cloud Pro

because it had some many extra features and the price is great
Sally

Reviewed on 05/01/2022

Very convenient

Integration to Eye Cloud Pro from our previous software was pretty seamless. Everyone was very helpful and continue to be when we have questions.

Pros

The ability to log into Eye cloud Pro from a location other than the office is very convenient.

Cons

Unfortunately, when there are internet issues, our systems are down. The ability to modify patient statements would be a plus.

Kelley

Kelley's Optical

Pros

Love that I can see exactly how much I spent in each product category so I can see where and how much to spend for replenishment of product.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet but when I do, I am confident the customer service team will explore options for a resolution

RevolutionEHR

Reasons for Switching to Eye Cloud Pro

Ease of use/Better customer service/more highly recommended by peers
Guillermo
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

Great software, great support

We have better organization with the Team, great communication through the Software, faster way of billing insurance due to the organization within the system

Pros

Easy to use, great organization, great software support specially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Night view mode, customization on deposit reports, end of the days A/R changes

Reasons for Choosing Eye Cloud Pro

Needed a more modern and better product

Better options were offered
Jonny

Reviewed on 05/01/2022

Besides small critical items I would like to change, overall I think the program is great.

Pros

Multiple locations, easy to track almost everything with system. From inventory to tracking employees track records and commission.

Cons

Lab remakes needs to be redesign. The lab remakes should be done with its own simple remake tab. Insurance submission/writeoff/payments should have a employee history to know who is changing status of billing.

Eyefinity EHR

User Friendly
Kendra

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

Perfect system for a small practice, solo doctor

Overall, very happy with the system. As an optometrist taught in the hybrid era of EHR and paper charts, I tried multiple times to make the switch to EHR and always went back to paper records out of ease of use and time restraints. This one finally stuck! Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use, was able to learn to chart quickly and document efficiently. Prior medical records from another system were able to be uploaded and accessed easily. ERx system saved me so much time as I previously had to call pharmacies. Medication lists have finally been revised and are easy to use and find what I am looking for.

Cons

It would be extremely helpful to have the ability to mark a glasses or contact lens Rx inactive in the list, particularly with cL trials given by the doctor or if a Rx changed mid-year. Also an alert window that populates as soon as a patient is selected to warn of habitual no shows, balance on account, etc would be very helpful.

Susan

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

Best EHR out there!!

Great helpful staff. Love the software.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to do everything and not have to hire third parties

Cons

Claims too difficult and convoluted . Hard to learn and implement

Ryan

Reviewed on 01/01/2022

Don't fall for RevolutionEHR!!!

Used Eye Cloud Pro for a few years, setting up a new office with REV and it's a nightmare... We should have used Eye Cloud Pro

Pros

Get quotes out quickly, fully integrated with VisionWeb (unlike REV), customizable more that REV, everything is on one invoice (REV divides insurance invoices) and most of all Eye Cloud Pro has much less "clicking" than REV so you can get quotes, bill, record billing all twice as fast as REV.

Cons

There is a bug with tracking product shipped by USPS that is supposed to be fixed in 2022

Stacy

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

Eyecloud Pro keeps us on track!

Very good. Tech support has been great to work with and questions are answered quickly and accurately

Pros

ECP keeps us on track for patient orders, account receivables and all around customer records. Our office does not have a doctor and ECP is a simple, easy to use program for records and ordering.

Cons

some reports aren't as concise and easy to find as I'd like. Inventory management is confusing sometimes, however, I believe Inventory management is never easy no matter the program!

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

EYECLOUD PRO the best ehr system

More streamlined from start to finish. Insurance verification to making insurance payment and patient payment has never been easier

Pros

This is the easiest to navigate ehr system I have ever set up and used. Everything is streamlined and invoicing is simple.

Cons

We did have to do most of the set up ourselves. Took some time but it did help us to get more familiar with the program

affoue roseline
affoue roseline
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

Eye Cloud Pro gestion de dossier electronic de patient

je l'utilise pour mes besoin avec des clients

Pros

Eye Cloud Pro gestion de dossier electronic de patient

Cons

pas d'inconvénient dans son utilisation