Tailor Brands Reviews

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands streamlines business creation, management, and growth for entrepreneurs. Our online platform offers a range of solutions, from LLC formation to brand identity creation and business banking. With over 30 million...

3.9
4.1
4.1

Browse Tailor Brands Reviews

Alexandria
Alexandria
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 07/05/2023

Started my LLC with ease!

My experience with Tailor Brands was amazing. I usually feel anxious when I feel out documents but since everything was so organized I was able to correctly feel each section out.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to start up my LLC. Each step was was categorized by section and I was able to go section by section to ensure that each step was completed. It was very organized and I loved how simple it was to maneuver.

Cons

I felt like I was called too much as opposed to emailed. I felt like everything I was contacted with about buying certain upgrades could have been communicated by email.

Jorge
  • Industry: Sports

Tailor experience

We have had a very significant experience, our first website, our first international account, our logo and our first designs were born there.

Pros

The pros of Tailor Brands is that you can unite various aspects of your company: Design, legal, administrative, financial and other aspects necessary for the complementary operation of your organization. It offers you ease and permanent attention.

Cons

I would like it to be able to advance to broader commercial integration processes, and to offer new functionalities for companies in the future.

Keith

Reviewed on 01/08/2023

Complete Bait and Switch!

While I initially enjoyed the application process, I regret choosing Tailor Brands. I have been annoyed by the customer service, and am very frustrated with the price I ended up paying since all of the add on fees were hidden until the time of purchasing (when you're already too far into the process to stop). I would not recommend that anyone use their services for starting an LLC, and I wish that I could speak to someone there who actually knew what they were talking about.

Pros

I chose Tailor Brands because it kept appearing next to LegalZoom as a new, quick option. It seemed more user friendly, so I went with it. The initial application process and guide was very intuitive and helpful.

Cons

Beyond the initial application, things went downhill very quickly. I have two major concerns with Tailor Brands. First, the pricing is purposely misleading. When you are initially filling out the application it looks like the pricing for filing an LLC and getting an EIN are lumped into a single, simple charge, but as you get deep into the application it becomes clear that every single service is an add-on from the original price. I ended up paying more than double what I expected, and for a service that I should have done by myself FOR FREE. Second issue is their customer service. While they tout themselves as a customer service focused company, what really happened is that I got spam called over and over by their 'customer service' team in India. They would call my cell phone 3-4 times in a row when I didn't answer or ignored the call, and text me at the same time, but not provide any actual information. Each time I caved and spoke to a rep, they were only trying to get me to sign up for more add on services, and were very pushy. This was an extremely frustrating part of the process, and made me lose all confidence that this was going to go smoothly.

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Only a few unexpected expenses but other than that, totally legit!

As much as my previous grunts may sound, I did enjoy the experience, aside from my logo not being on their records and no way to add it. I love how Tailor Brands had their site in order, so you knew what to do & when, giving you ample time to make sure you cross your t's & dot you i's, and being LEGAL! I am thrilled to keep working with Tailor Brands to see what else we could create together!

Pros

I love how easy you guys made creating an LLC & ensuring I have taken proper steps to solidify my LLC, legally & legitimately. I TRULY cannot over state my appreciation in that field. I knew some things about the LLC legalities, but not everything. I am an entrepreneur at heart! I design, create, build, & market all of my own material & content, as well as selling online retail goods. I have hands in many pots and I really appreciate you guys!

Cons

1st CON - NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD MY OWN LOGO I PREVIOUSLY CREATED WITH ANOTHER SITE. 2nd CON - I would have to say the cost. Sorry, but true. By the time I completed everything I needed to complete to be legal & legit, it costs me around $1200. LET ME ALSO ADD THAT I WAS ABLE TO WORK AT MY OWN PACE TOO, SO THE $1200 WAS SLOWLY PAID OUT OVER A MONTH'S TIME TO GET OPERATIONAL. NO, I didn't expect it to be free, gosh no you have to spend it to make it. But I did expect the "pitch" of it only costing $299 to get started, ended up being $99.00-$299 PER service that I needed. I thought it would be for the whole LLC completion, but no, it was just to get started. Tailor Brands had their cost & then the state & trademark had their cost on top of tailor brands. But that was my total expense from beginning to end.

Sandie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

Look no fragrance

First, let me say that I didn't set out to start a business. Making handcrafted soap came out of necessity for my extremely problematic skin. After 10+ years, I have enough people joking that I'm their soap dealer, to go legit.One huge problem tho. My circa 1987 technology skill set.Enter Tailor Brands!!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. At first, I half heartedly made a logo for myself. I loved it so much that I decided to read some reviews. Despite some negative feedback, I decided to invest a few bucks for a package. One of the options I was interested in was having a website built. I was called the next day by a sales representative, and offered a few styles and pricing options. The process couldn't have been easier. A few questions and emails later, and have a beautiful online store. It's a little surreal seeing a domain name pop up on a feed, and thinking, that's my baby.Their customer service has been outstanding 👏. One drawback is no phone support. Hopefully, that will change soon. Overall, Tailor Brands has been everything and MORE than I expected.Thanks for making dreams come true!

Pros

One stop place to start a business. Everything you need is there

Cons

No phone support. Hopefully that changes soon

Oneg
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Bad service and ugly method of exploitation.

Bad. disappointment. A feeling that you don't care. They charge you money without your knowledge and even if you contact them on the same day because you came up with it in real time, they refuse to refund and disappear. shame.

Pros

Automatic build a website, a ready to use tamplets.

Cons

Bad service and ugly method of exploitation. Charge a fee without authorization and then refuse to make a refund, then don't answer and don't come back. Charge a fee for a renewable subscription that you did not approve, do not send a notification before nor after, do not send payment confirmations and receipts to email. Hope you don't notice that they charged you $300. My luck is that I received an sms from the credit card company that a purchase was made in my name without authorization. Shame of a brand. Be careful and take care. Choose alternatives with better service like Wix or WordPress.

Kapil
Kapil

Reviewed on 19/01/2023

Do Not Use -- Unresponsive and Very Costly

Negative -- still confused about the state of my EIN. No customer support lines to reach out to get in touch with my registered agent, nor clarification on what documents are needed to submit locally -- even though I PAID FOR ALL OF THESE SERVICES through their platform. Buyers beware, this product operates as a money grab to confuse you and not provide you with adequate services or support.

Pros

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running. Designing a website and getting a business email through the service was easy albeit costly.

Cons

I came to Tailor Brands to start an LLC, get a registered agent, and get my EIN number. So far, the process has been nightmare-ish. Things that should have taken only 1 day to resolve take weeks and it seems like internally, the team is very unfamiliar with the structuring and creation of LLCs and new businesses. I have run into numerous issues and rather than having a customer support line that reaches out and guides you through the process, they have not been able to adequately respond to simple questions nor have they put customers in contact with someone who can help resolve their problems -- STAY AWAY.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

A starting guideline

My overall experience is very positive. I feel that my business is safe and compliant with legal requirements and that I have legitimate documents available when I need to implement policies, contracts, ect. The ease of managing the website and my online store are SO VALUABLE. I'm so glad I saw an ad on instagram for Tailor Brands right as I was trying to figure all of this out.

Pros

The legal documents and website development features that Tailor Brands gives you are so easy to use and a weight off your shoulders. They take you through each step needed for your business, and some of which you didn't realize you needed until seeing it down the list they provide.

Cons

The customer service is somewhat limited in the answers they give, pointing you towards an email you may have received or towards a state phone number. But overall I'd say they are helpful.

Marvin Luke
Marvin Luke
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 02/09/2022

The best!!

The platform is really user-friendly. Very few questions were asked of me but they were able to give me a logo, branding, and color scheme idea that I absolutely enjoyed.

Pros

Though I only used the free trial, I was thoroughly impressed by how easy to use, and how beautiful the designs were despite only asking me a few simple questions

Cons

Nothing really. I didn't have to pay tho despite me getting the value I wanted

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Awesome jump-start to a successful Business launch!!

I have realized how professional and easily asssible my business has become. And to know that I created it with little to no experience was amazing! Truly gratifying!

Pros

Tailor Brands provided the necessary tools and resources thatbreally helped to get my Business designed, prepared and launched which is easily managed through my personal log in. Awesome experience thus far!!

Cons

Logo design and options made available can be more detailed. Request that accounts get two Logo options instead of one.

Paris
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 04/02/2022

Where are my business cards

I ordered business cards from this company over two weeks ago, I was given a delivery date and when the package didn’t arrive, I check FedEx and saw that only a label had been created. I contact Tailor Brands, of course by phone because they will never actually speak to you. I was given an apology and an excuse as to why it hasn’t shipped. When it still didn’t arrive, I sent another email and was told that it would be here on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because the order had now been escalated. I counted FedEx on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and still, only a label. Sent another email again, an apology and said that she would get her team involved and make sure it was here by the delivery date. I responded back, you are lying, it’s the first and you will get it here by the 2nd and FedEx is saying that only a label has been created. Here we are today, contacted FedEx, again, only a label. This company doesn’t want to speak to you because they have no customer service. They lie in the emails so they don’t have to lie in the phone. When I asked for a refund, I was told that there are no refunds. This company is by far, the most incompetent company I no and I will never use them again. They can keep the cards, I’ve already ordered and received from another company. This company is supposed to be based in the US but it seems like they are in China. How do you send an email on[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and say my order is on its way and over two weeks later, it has never left your company. They write their own reviews.

Pros

I did not like the service or the many lies.

Cons

I didn’t purchase software I purchased cards.

Allisa
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 01/12/2023

Bad functionality and misleading advertisements

I am currently looking for other avenues for my needs because that have been so horrible. I've paid so much money and NONE of the features they offer work

Pros

I liked creating my logo, but go to your state to for your llc because it's way cheaper and easier than what they do

Cons

if you value your time and money this company is NOT who you want to use. they will take your money and nothing will work as advertised. I've contacted support for months about technical issues with my store and they have NOT RESOLVED ANYTHING, but they sure will take your money

Nikita
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

First Impressions Review

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Cons

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Kind Regards,

Replied 07/08/2019
Camille
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Very Helpful

Fantastic. Very professional. Any issues that arise are very quickly resolved and they make the entire process completely accessible so you don't have to figure out paperwork and legal odds and ends on your own. Highly recommend to anyone new or versed in business.

Pros

The customer service was fantastic. Easy to use via phone app, has a list of what they think should be your next steps or focus and you can chip away at everything at your own pace or even mix and match with other providers. Going through every step by yourself leaves room for error or chance to miss something important that can ultimately have your business shut down before it even starts, they make sure you know what you should look to doing next to keep your business in proper standing.

Cons

The initial start was hanging me up and not allowing me to move forward without logo and wouldn't fit entire name of our business at first (possible user error on my end or due to phone) but after help from customer service was resolved within a few days without having to reach out myself.

Mike
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 17/07/2023

A total scam

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Pros

Relatively easy logo maker. That's it. There's nothing else to commend them for.

Cons

Their entire business model is geared towards selling upgrades that are generally not needed. Worse, they will not notify you when your subscription is due to renew and, even if you have not used their services in that time, will refuse to issue a refund. I have now taken the matter to Paypal.

Response from Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected].

Kind regards,

Replied 20/07/2023
IRYNA
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

FRAUDSTERS!!!!

Cons

YOU ARE FRAUDSTERS!!!! Tailor Brands

Give me my money back ASAP, $649!!!!
This is a fraud!

You do not provide the services you stated.

Return the money urgently!!!

I didn’t buy.: And I didn’t choose:
Faster processing
Annual Compliance
Operating Agreement
1 year free domain
8 free logos
Do you need a website builder?
Digital business card
Social media post creator
Business Card Tool

YOU ARE SCAMBLERS!
I need to register an LLC. Get an EIN. Get agent registration number.

They don't do anything. They do not provide services for which they took money.

Return the money urgently!!!

Casey
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

Fantastic Resource!!!

It has been a very positive experience with very little negative representation. I recommend 9/10, and have already led several friends to the site.

Pros

The complete functionality and ease of access made it so easy to create my brand and make it legal, while also making a webpage and merchandise!

Cons

I wish the logo builder was alittle more complex on the imaging, like being able to merge pictures and icons.

Scott
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

Building today for your tomorrow!

Pros

As a new business owner, not familiar with many of the admin details, I’ve watched many in this industry try to skip chapters and fail as a result. TailorBrands has enable me the ability to utilize my time to acquire employees and focus on business relations knowing I have everything I need in 1 place. In this industry time is your largest customer. TailorBrands has given me that peace of mind.

Cons

Being shown just how much it takes to be successful.

Sharon

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

Easy to use and worth the money

Pros

Very easy to use and a lot of options to choose from.

Cons

We are required to purchase individual logo / brands. Would be helpful to have a subscription plan that allows multiple logos.

Noah
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 05/05/2023

All

Good

Pros

Time was very important to me. And Tailor was great in that field

Cons

Expensive over all was extremely expensive

Kelsey
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 18/05/2023

Easy to use branding.

Tailor Brands allows me to create and maintain a perfect professional business with ease. I built a website, virtual business card, logo, and advertisement materials all within one platform.

Pros

-Easy to use-Great Value for the price- Great logo maker

Cons

In the advertisement creator tool, I wish you could easily swap out pictures without having to redo the text portions because the picture overlays the text when selected. This happens even when selecting the existing picture and then the new picture.

Matthew
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

Tailer brand review

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

Pros

I like that it informs you on all the things you need to start a business. You can get the llc, insurance, business credit card. Everything in one place.

Cons

The pricing is what I liked the least. I feel like it tricks you into spending more money than what you really wanted to. I spent close to $900. If everything works out the way I plan then it would be a good $900 spent.

DAndrea
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 06/05/2023

A Small Business' Best Friend

Pretty amazing so far!

Pros

I loved that there were so many options related to starting my small business. From LLC creation to website design. I can even trademark my brand!

Cons

I did not have difficulty as of yet. The only thing that has happened was my application was rejected by Mercury Financial.

Requis

Rock Stars

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, they kept me constantly updated, and the price is minuscule when compared to the value of their work.

Cons

I had a logo design but there wasn't a way to upload my design. It would gone perfectly with some of the available fonts.

Heather

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Pros

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Cons

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at [email protected] in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features
Kind Regards,