EASE Reviews

About EASE

EASE is cloud-based software designed to help organizations meet the challenges of increasingly complex manufacturing environments. It provides visibility into processes and audits, various types of inspections and compliance...

Browse EASE Reviews

Jose
Jose

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Great software, very user friendly and allows to pull customized reports based on business...

Driving continuous improvement through internal audits while utilizing the same resources and allowing them to audit in a simple way using their cell phones

Pros

Ability to upload pictures from your cell phone to document findings in your internal audits. Also it sends the request for corrective actions directly to the process owners

Cons

Cost is too high and Yearly subscription method is something that can be hard to maintain in the long term. Could offer a one time fee alternative or different options.

Neil

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

EASE makes Auditing EASY!

Pros

EASE has an easy interface to create checklist for audits. Also, the reporting of audit findings is extensive. Also, the EASE app on our mobile phones make it easy for our auditor to complete their audits in a timely basis.

Cons

It's tough to find something I don't like about EASE.

JAMES

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

EASE review

overall experience is very good for myself

Pros

easy access to documents and audits the ability to upload pictures

Cons

sometimes EASE has issues launching and

Top EASE Alternatives

Rusty

Reviewed on 22/01/2019

Overpriced, not user friendly, poor customer support

I would stick clear of this product

Pros

seemed like a good fit, but in reality it doesn't work very well.

Cons

definitely not developed by quality folks, not all features work right, very slow, mobile app is hit or miss. Support is a black hole of things that never get done.

Randy

EASE is great for EHS!

Pros

Easy to set up audits, easy to do audits, easy to set action plans, and trend analysis of issues.

Cons

A little hard to extract data (evidence) when preparing for audits such as ISO 14001.

Craig

Reviewed on 07/11/2023

Pleased in Henderson

I've had a very positive experience with [sensitive content hidden] helping throughout the entire process,

Pros

I really like all of the functionality of the product.

Cons

I can't think of any current cons that I am having with the product.

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

EASE - a great system for audits

Pros

Calendar views, translation to local language, databases of audits and findings with a lot of filters, multiple options to display data.

Cons

Missing option to select multiple audits and mass deletion. Missing org tree for people with escalation system - notifications about activities attheir workplaces or their subordinates. Reports could be more variable with automatic sending.

Jacquie

Great Product Great Support

I am happy our company chose to switch to Ease for auditing. The possibilities are endless. The support team is wonderful!

Pros

The leaders used to use paper documents to do our LPA audits and then the administrative assists would enter the data into a spread sheet. Using Ease to complete the LPA audits is a much better process. A lot less time consuming and with better accuracy. Changing or adding questions if needed is easy. Tracking and reports are wonderful. We use the application for so many other audits as well, saftey, error proofing, 5S, standardized work, just to name a few. It's like a 'One Stop Shop'.
When you do run into issues, the support from is EASE is amazing. Alway helpful, fast and friendly.
Monthly 'Office Hours' and quarterly meetings are so helpful to keep you up to date and informed about what EASE is working on.

Cons

Based on how our company schedules audits, scheduling and audit 'clean up' is time consuming. The application is slow.

Everton

High ease of management

Pros

Ease of managing audits, and the possibility of always innovating, creating new management models and concepts for LPAs

Cons

When we create a question for a program like LPA, we cannot use that question for another program like 5s, we have to "repeat" the question for the other program.

Kurt

Use of EASE

As a user and administrator, I have found the program to be essential to our LPA system.

Pros

The customer service and technical support has been outstanding.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to understand how to set up the system and how it works. Some of the reports could be more intuitive

Nancy

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

This online system is easy to navigate and is great for extracting results!

Reduced time in conducting audits, compiling results, answering nonconformances. It is easy to pull information from the software.

Pros

I like how easy it is to conduct an audit. All the questions are there, and the flow of the audit is seamless. I like being able to have the audits appointed to me, but also the ability to add audits as needed. This is a great tool for us to use in verifying our corrective actions. At anytime I can go watch our process, pull us the audit on my phone, and quick and easy, I'm done.
I also like the reporting aspect. I would spend a full work day combing through results, and issuing nonconformances. This automatically sends the mitigation to the process owner. They go in answer the issue. It saves so much time in more than one area. I highly recommend this software!

Cons

The scheduling is pretty good, but I wish there was some different options. We have a rotating team in 2 of our production areas. The schedule must be put in weekly for the audits. It doesn't take long, but is more work than scheduling one auditor for a month, or several auditors that audit on the frequencies provided.

Angie
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

EASE usefulness

Ease has made my job easier and much more convenient . The ability to assign and track audits and corrective actions through ease has definitely made my job more enjoyable.

Pros

easy to use
multifunctional
budget friendly

Cons

must contact cs to add some categories, cs is great so not even an issue but can see where it would be more convenient if I was able to complete myself

Dawn

Customer Service

Overall my experience has been great. It took a while to learn a new system but when I did, it was well worth it!

Pros

The Customer service is Awesome with this company. Anytime I have an issue it is resolved ASAP with Great response. They also are patient to train me on how to do it.

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet. I guess maybe the cost if anything.

Daryl

Reviewed on 23/04/2018

Beacon Quality has really streamlined our layered process audits

Streamlined our LPA work, ease of customization, solid reporting to help identify problem areas to drive corrective actions.

Pros

It's very easy to use. The app is very convenient. The ability to customize usage for our products and processes is a huge benefit. Being able to attach pictures to the questions provides a great opportunity for people doing the audits to learn what is acceptable and what is not when they otherwise might not be so clued in to production on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the app can be a bit slow to load, although I'm chalking this up to a sketchy connection. Really no downside to the product that I can think of. We've been able to customize everything we've needed for it's use. I use it ever day for a Quality or Layered Process Audit.

Sean
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

using ease for in-house auditing

it works well for keeping us complient with IATF auditing requirments

Pros

once set up making a schedule for audits is easy, creating audit questions is easy

Cons

Lack of training on how to use the program, although most of that is on u as we dont reach out for training. I feel that in the capacity that we are using it it is too expensive

Georganna

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

Best auditing software on the market.

EASE has been amazing to work with. From setting up the system, to support when there is a question. Could not ask for better people or software.

Pros

The software is so user friendly, anyone can use it.

Cons

I wish there was a document control software that EASE put out there. We would be using that too!

steve
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 08/11/2023

easy

Pros

Ease is extremely easy to use and assists in our daily audits of our process. i thoroughly enjoyed the goals they set on the app

Cons

the thing i disliked about ease was at first it felt like it was unfinished and some things did not work properly. those things have been corrected

Ryan

EASE-y to use!

Pros

Very easy to assign, record, and document LPA's. As a result, you are able to identify and rectify any issues that may come up easily.

Cons

Difficult / clunky to use on a smart device. Using a desktop computer is preferred.

Vesna

Very good application

Very useful application.
It is ease to do your daily Audit tasks, you can uploaded questions, pictures very easy.

Pros

It is very good application, because you can use it on your phone, and in that case employees can easy finish their daily tasks.

Cons

If people late with LPA Audit you need to rescheduled every Audit per person, will be easy if will exist some checkbox so you can select all people and reschedule Audit again.

Lina
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

EASE is a good audit tool

Pros

EASE is very useful for the audit ,it helps us to solve the problem in electric revision.

Cons

So far so good,it is good for me right now

JOAO

REVIEW OF THE USER

Pros

EASE OF ACCESS AND USE..................

Cons

SUPPORT FOR MOBILE INSTALLATION USE.....

Joseph
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Overall, the software is able to give reports and track responses well. Great for managing C/A.

Reporting of status of Corrective Actions. Activities can also be tracked, such as Audits and flow of activities.

Pros

Reporting of Corrective Actions/ activities such as Layered Process Audit function. Good for promoting Quality awareness for your processes/ procedures- as a useful tool to management.

Cons

With the onslaught of daily emails, I find Ease Beacon notifications to be too many. I do not need to be notified that I've just updated some activity in that system.

Steve

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

Very supportive customer care. Multi-functional system.

Pros

The reporting is valuable. Tracking document revisions and mitigations assist in holding people accountable thereby improving the process.

Cons

The lack of customization available in the reporting tab. Font and color options that are adjustable would be more attractive.

Luis

Ease Review

It helped me to improve my job, do it faster and easier. We forget to use paper and focus in the most important not just in the paper work

Pros

EASE is the best system to improve your QMS. It is an ally to implement lean tools and if you are looking for continuous improvement every day

Cons

You are not able to create your own dashboard or create your data base on your needs

Charles
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

Quality control perspective

Great, simple and mobile. Allows audits to be accomplished quickly and effectively.

Pros

Being able to perform audits while mobile is extremely important. the ability to find a discrepancy, photograph it and document the exact location on a mobile devise linked with one's computer is a great advantage.

Cons

A suggestive corrective action list would help.