About Procurify

Procurify is a cloud-based procurement solution that helps businesses track, control and manage spend. Businesses can centralize all purchasing information, while enabling team members to do their own purchasing. This real-time...

Browse Procurify Reviews

Ed F. Ed F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Pros

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills.

Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time.

Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding.

Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Rodney W. Rodney W.

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Corporate Procurement System

Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

Pros

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Cons

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

• Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Pros

Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Cons

I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.

Top Procurify Alternatives

MIP Fund Accounting

Accrualify Spend Management Platform

PROACTIS

Cardy R. Cardy R.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 02/03/2018

user friendly, great customer service.

It is easier to keep track of all our orders

Pros

The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

Cons

It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

Response from Procurify

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

Replied 07/03/2018
Douglas P. Douglas P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

Excellent

I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates.
Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

Pros

It's intuitive and quick to learn.

Cons

It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

Ben W. Ben W.
  • Industry: Food Production

Daily Use Review

Great - I use this program literally several hours a day. It is my bible.

Pros

Very easy to use, cannot complain about the easy navigation through all of the pages. Tech support is always willing to help if needed

Cons

There are several bugs that I have never been able to fix, even with the help of the tech team.

Tanya M. Tanya M.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

Procurify makes my life easier

I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

Pros

iOS app is spectacular

Cons

Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

Danniel G. Danniel G.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

EXPERIENCE WITH PROCURIFY

It has been a great experience since the purchase of the product and its great to have an easy platform online for use.

Pros

I like that it has made the control of payments and purchases more easy. Its really easy to use and helpful for the school I work for.

Cons

Sometimes when I try to use the Reconciliation for the credit card its not very helpful and not so easy to conciliate.

Jeff M. Jeff M.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Easy to use purchasing software

Pros

Easy to use. I can copy in a link and it usually matches and auto-fills much of the information. I find it easy to use and I love that I can easily reference earlier purchases. The approval process (including auto-approval which we have set up for lower dollar amounts) works well. Tracking throughout the process from purchase request to purchase, arrival, pickup, and completion works well.

Cons

From a user perspective, there is little I would change about the software. I can't comment on the administrative functions.

Michael C. Michael C.

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

Easy to navigate without training, Delightful to navigate with!

Cons

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Prajwal D. Prajwal D.

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

Best Software Ever

Pros

This software is so simple i simple create Po in it

Cons

1.It helps to create Po simple
2.Good Speed during oreder

Lynn G. Lynn G.

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.

Pros

It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Cons

Understanding actual flow or who can do what and request what at what price.

Mikki M. Mikki M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 08/06/2017

Good product for your start up company

Pros

Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Cons

Set up for standard business models, Procurify is a little more difficult to work with on a different business platform.

Brad S. Brad S.

Reviewed on 08/08/2016

Director Of Purchasing

This software is very easy to use and navigate. I wish it would link to an inventory and/or accounting software.

Vaibhav S. Vaibhav S.

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Great platform for maintaining purchase request and to Procure the request.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent and the ease of integration setup helped us to generate the invoice with ease.

The most impactful feature for our org after switching the application was for the user to request the orders and also for the approvers to approve the order by reviewing the quotes attached to it.

The integration process with NetSuite is very smooth to go, and we even don't require much of our efforts to monitor the issues.

Cons

Reporting is lacking, It would be great if we will get more of the customization option to generate the report.

Erik E. Erik E.

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

Good product, just not what we needed

Pros

Great features for Purchase Orders, tracking and internal comments. Pretty slick interface and great support all along the way.

Cons

In the end we ended up not using it for the simple fact it was not designed for what we needed. The product was great and was were almost able to do a work around for our needs. Our business ran more on internal Requisition forms, and didn't have any use for external Purchase orders. In the end Procurify had great tech support and gave us a full refund. Great company.

Siddarth C. Siddarth C.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Easy purchas

Very positive

Pros

It’s super streamlined and simple to use

Cons

Doesn’t populate details from link for some orders

Jason F. Jason F.

Reviewed on 08/03/2015

Great platform for modern-day web-based procurement

Pros

Being a local, NJ-based, 501c3 organization, we were in need of an easy, streamline yet effective procurement. After quite a bit of searching, one tends to find tools which either are over-complicated or over-priced. Procurify and Procuritylite are both amazing platforms and perfect for our needs; easy to use, easy to implement, transparent and really help with the procurement process, particularly for a local grass-roots organization like our own.

As the organization President, we particular appreciate the ability to easy manage expense items and the approval process.

We are so impressed by the platform that we've recommended this to our parent organization. Well done.

Cons

However, the platform itself is only matched by a staff who are always accessible, friendly and resourceful.

Dominica L. Dominica L.

Easy to Navigate

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and allows purchasing to operate smoothly.

Cons

When receiving items if I can't find the order number I have to select the dashboard before going back into receiving to try looking up the order a different way.

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

It does the job...

It does the job, but there is room for improvement.

Pros

It really simple and pretty straightforward to open and follow up on orders/purchases.

Cons

Too simple, and the reports of a large organizations are just too large to handle appropriately.

Abigail T. Abigail T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 13/09/2018

Very helpful software!

Pros

Procurify really helped us to properly monitor and track all our expenses, requisitions and purchase orders.

Cons

I have nothing to say against the performance of Procurify, highly recommended.......................

Nigel D. Nigel D.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 05/05/2017

Short lived

Pros

It's potential it's great for stock taking and sending to other departments of your company that you may not have even recognized before.

Cons

It's not customizable enough. I'd like to embed my company logo while in the field, plus add suppliers as well.

Adrian S. Adrian S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 18/02/2014

Beautiful looking software with great functionality

Pros

Their user interface is the most beautiful, easy to use solution compared to other procurement/purchasing systems. Customer service, implementation, training, and price provide the most value as they cost 10 times less but have a better overall product.

Cons

Lack of functionality compared to big, legacy systems.

Bobbie B. Bobbie B.

Reviewed on 26/07/2016

Loving this System!

No complaints, easy to navigate once properly trained. I love this product and have no actual complaints.

Pros

This systems helps me keep up with my spending so that I am always in compliance with my allotted budget.

Cons

Training is for sure a requirement, otherwise you would be completely lost with this program

Bruce N. Bruce N.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 30/08/2016

Easy to manage expense process and approval process

Pros

software is easy to use and the vendor is quite customer oriented

Cons

Nothing as of yet...platform and staff are easily reached at all times...