Pipedrive Reviews

Visit Website

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action...

Browse Pipedrive Reviews

2,934 of 2,934 reviews
Mansur
Mansur
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Pipedrive: A Comprehensive Tool for Managing Customer Relationships, Tracking Sales, and...

Overall, it is a great tool for businesses of any size that need to manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns.

Pros

It offers a lot of features that can be used to help manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns. It is a great tool for managing customer relationships because it allows you to keep track of all customer information and interactions in one place. It also allows you to set up automated tasks, follow-ups and reminders, as well as track all sales activities. Additionally, it offers a variety of analytics and reporting tools to help you gain insights into your sales process.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly, especially for those who are new to the software. Also, it is quite expensive and updates can be slow. However, if you are willing to invest in the software, it can be beneficial for managing customer relationships, tracking sales, and organizing marketing campaigns.

Response from Pipedrive

Hey Mansur,

We truly appreciate your insights! We will make sure to forward this feedback to our dedicated teams for consideration in future improvements.

If there is anything we can help with, let us know and we will be more than happy to help!

Replied 13/03/2023
Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 23/09/2023

Very underrated CRM system. Works wonders for our sales operations

Pipedrive has completely transformed our sales and CRM operations. Thanks to it, we've saved hundreds of working hours from having to send routine sales emails or set up campaigns because it's all done automatically. It's automated a lot of the processes that used to take up our time and effort. All in all, it's a wonderful tool for boosting your sales output

Pros

1. The custom propert option is a fantastic addition for setting up workarounds for when the standard properties aren't enough.2. The automated workflows are great as well. You can set up automations for everything from logging activity and moving leads down the pipeline, to sending a simple introductory email.

Cons

It's difficult to become a confident user in the beginning. It would be a lot better to have improved onboarding.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The other tools are bigger, but Pipedrive seemed like the most robust tool out of them, so we decided to go with it in the end. The price tag was also a major advantage for Pipedrive, especially over Salesforce.
Jonathan

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Amazing option that adjust to many industries

Great. It can work, isnt difficult to understand it.

Pros

I like that you have many functionalities that you can use together to have a detailed sales workflow

Cons

Well, i think that support. Once i had a personal training and was very unuseful.

HubSpot CRM

Top Pipedrive Alternatives

Zeynel
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 31/12/2022

A Powerful Tool for Organizing and Prioritizing Sales

All in all, I have found Pipedrive to be an incredibly useful tool for managing and tracking my sales pipeline. The features are comprehensive and the customization options allow you to tailor the platform to your own needs. The cost can be a bit prohibitive, but if you are looking for a powerful sales tool, Pipedrive is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Pipedrive has been an incredibly helpful tool for helping me to organize and prioritize my sales. It has a really intuitive design that makes it easy to use and the customizable options allow you to tailor the platform to your own specific needs. The analytics and reporting features are also very comprehensive and provide valuable insights into our sales pipeline.

Cons

One downside to using Pipedrive is that the cost can be quite steep, especially if you want to unlock all the features. Additionally, there are some issues with the user interface that can be confusing at times.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Very visual

Great overall. It's expensive for team, and got a lot of value from it. Super easy to implement.

Pros

For us visual people, this is the best solution. I can see exactly what's going on in my sales channel with this easy to use CRM. It's very easy to see the dashboard and move leads around.

Cons

Most other CRM have a great version. This one does not after a brief free trial.

Amanda
Amanda

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

Optimizing sales with Pipedrive

Effortless operation. Simple to initiate use of. Simple and straightforward customer relationship management service for little businesses. It's a good product overall, but it doesn't get nearly enough credit or attention.

Pros

It's the greatest pipeline tool I've used, plus it integrates with a ton of other services, so you can do cool stuff like having it dial leads for you as soon as they're created.

Cons

Pipedrive does not have any big flaws in my opinion. Pipedrive is a promising CRM platform with strong future prospects. I just feel like Hubspot, which handles a lot of marketing, is the most comparable service, and that not enough people are aware of Pipedrive.

Response from Pipedrive

Hey Amanda,
We truly appreciate the detailed feedback! Thank you!
Reach out to our Support if there is anything we can help with.

Replied 20/09/2023
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

Pipedrive in the sales area does the job perfectly

Pipedrive is a highly effective tool. They have a huge and active network of third-party partners who actively contribute to the Pipedrive Marketplace. For email marketing, phone calls, and digital signatures, we employ the utilization of three such partner programs.

Pros

In the end, we like Pipedrive because it provides excellent value for the money at all of its subscription tiers. It's quick, straightforward, and centered on the insights of working salespeople. The sales manager might also narrow in on specific metrics to get the information she or he needs.

Cons

A few features are lacking, and that's a problem for us. In particular, the product's generally excellent automations cannot (yet) be triggered by dates, either in the past or the future.

Yovany
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

The right amount of features for Sales Professionals

Pros

I find the UX intuitive and don't have to spend much time in the training library. It offers features that are practical and easy to understand. Especially if you are a Manager building the pipeline/forecast.

Cons

For this CRM to be a comprehensive solution for my needs, it needs a few services: 1) make my monthly newsletter integration easy; 2) provide my contacts LinkedIn profiles; 3) provide the option to enrich the existing data with other data aggregators.

Kelemen

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Best software website on internet

It has some problem it has some lag amd cracks but honestly it works just fine

Pros

It is simple and easy to use and it's beginners friendly

Cons

It is really great and the style of the program is great

Sahar
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Pipe drive features and drawbacks

Overall it is easy to use and it’s the perfect choice for sales team to improve performance

Pros

What I like most about Pipedrive is that it is user friendly unlike any other softwares I have used.
It is organized and I can search and navigate through the contacts easily. I can track sales and progress effectively making me focus on productivity

Cons

Reporting capabilities can be a little limited. And the mobile app needs more improvements when it comes to performance and features

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Great for a small business with a small team

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Insightly, Streak and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Streak
Shayne
Shayne
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Eden

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Avoid this software unless you like terrible support + constant problems with features.

The fact is, there are SERIOUS issues with this software, their support do NOT know what they are doing at all... if you report an issue, their 'engineering' team will tell you its 'supposed' to work like that instead of fixing the issue (for example, you can select a calendar in google calendars, it then doesn't work right, and they will blame how the calendar was created, but there is no guide on how to create a calendar properly, you can select the calendar that is of a wrong time, and there is no warning that it wont work correctly to scheduler people until you start getting double booked.)

As an experience development agency owner of 15+ years, these guys need to seriously learn what customer centric design is, and train their engineering team as they seem to live in some kind of 'programmers' bubble. Their first tier support staff need serious training as they cant do anything troubleshooting wise and expect you to spend hours upon hours to troubleshoot the issue for them even if they can replicate the issue.

Customers would be VERY UPSET to know the issues we've uncovered that were never announced, like MASS email delivery issues... in a sales environment that would cost company's thousands, its cost us at LEAST 10's of thousands in sales before we realised and now send important sales emails via another method

Pros

The pipeline management is good in this tool, it has a good base feature set, the problem is however, that many core things are MISSING or dont work right out the box.

Cons

From the outset, this product looks good value, which is likely why it has so many great reviews, however, the more you use it and the moment you need to contact support, you realise the trouble you've got yourself into. If you are a team greater than one, then DO NOT use this software (remember, you might want to grow in future too).

Freshsales, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Keap and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

We choose Pipedrive because of its pricing at the time, and its base feature set was enough for us to grow into, however, during this time we've grown to a large team and uncovered dozens of massive issues, to switch would cost us a considerable investment time and money wise, we feel stuck and cheated as this company is too busy spending money on flashy new features that don't work properly to fix major issues with their workflow and existing feature set.
Benjamin
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Cons

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it!

We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal!

With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more.

Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you!

Have a lovely week!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team

Replied 07/03/2022
Aimee
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

Fast, Simple to Set Up, Intuitive Pipelines

Excellent. When I try a software, give up and try to find an alternative then come back - I know it’s good. No other tool really measures up to this, and even though there are other software that do the same thing - the interface on this wins in every way.

Pros

I love how easy this was to set up. It took less than 15 minutes to upload my students & set up multiple pipelines to track their progress.

Cons

The billing was a little hard to navigate. I signed up months ago, but when the free trial was over somehow I was placed on the most expensive plan and when I reached out about it I was not given steps to downgrade, so I gave up. I tried doing this in Airtable & Hubspot - both took too much time 8 energy and had more steps then pipedrive. This time I figured out on my own how to set myself up with the most inexpensive plan to start, which is $19.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Active campaign was just too clunky, and felt really heavy and cumbersome to use. I prefer lightweight, fast, easy to set up and use tools that make me happy when I use them.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Faster & much more simple! I tried to set this up in hubspot and it required at least 5 more steps for every program and course I was setting up. Too many steps is an automatic no for me. Pipedrive has no steps to set up, just type into template,m!
Rafael

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

Top of notch CRM and Sales Software

Pipedrive has been amazing for our team, we are able to keep things organized, use automations and get reports via API.

Pros

Sales software tend to be complicated, there are always many features and workflows, but, Pipedrive turns to be way more "logical" and easy to use from day zero. Features and options are well crafted, we can see that there is a pattern os use around the product.

Cons

Pricing is a bit high here in Brazil, because of exchange rates. Apart of that, Every big sales software always have something to work on. We miss some features on the Workflow Automation, like setting up an action to happen a certain time before an activity due date.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Ease of use, cost, features.

ActiveCampaign and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Clearly, Pipedrive has a more "modern" aura, it's more efficient and lightweight, not missing important features.
Steve

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

One of the best

Positive overall. Their customer service team did try to help out when I ran into issues setting everything up. However, the fact I had so many issues setting it up and customizing the platform was a big turn off. And as I mentioned before, I tried 20+ CRM’s so I’m very familiar with how to set one up.

Pros

When Hubspot stopped working because of technical errors I started trying literally every CRM I could find. Pipedrive was definitely one of my favorites because of its price and features. Customer service was also pretty good and responsive.

Cons

Ultimately the fact that I couldn’t use my custom email signature was why I didn’t go with Pipedrive. I also didn’t like the overall UI, it seemed a bit outdated to me and it was harder to navigate than other CRM’s I tried.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Hubspot started sending all my emails to spam. My emails worked just fine on every other platform except Hubspot. I then switched to Zendesk Sell but they had a watermark on emails sent and were far too expensive.

Zendesk Sell and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

I didn’t. I chose Salesmate. Much better platform, same price (if not cheaper), better laid out, better features, and works all the time. No glitches.
Josep

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Pipedrive CRM for small and medium enterprise

High Satisfied with the solution. It Allow us manage leads, and customer scoring

Pros

Set Up very simple and easy to manage all the tools. I like the dashboard and the look and feel as well as the business forescating.

Cons

Is not easy to link with ERP or Billing Platform. They must improve the integrations for easy integration with another platforms

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

To link the appointments without exit from the tool.

Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet

Price and ease of use
Kurt
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks.

When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh".

Favourite Features:

1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app.

2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline

3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due.

4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet.

5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc.

6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal.

7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive.

8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable.

9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days.

10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Pros

Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Cons

Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

Scott
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

EASY PEASY!

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Pros

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive.

We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting.

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Cons

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.

Jill
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 31/01/2023

Pipedrive-Great workflow! (when it's flowing, that is)

We have been very happy with Pipedrive as a CRM program. It's relatively clean and user-friendly. It manages our customer database extremely well and makes the flow of adding customers, handling issues and ending our relationship with them easy. The automatic features are a huge timesaver when they work properly, 90% of the time and a big time-suck when they don't. A slightly less cluttered menu and contact card would be nice though. They have been receptive to feedback and are already planning changes for 2023.

Pros

Pipedrive is simple to use and very easy to see what's happening visually. It's great for onboarding new team members and pulling data and information you need if it's not overly complicated. It has some great features like customizable data fields and pipelines and workflow automations that will automatically send emails or generate tasks for you as you work and move pieces. It integrates with many high demand products like Textline, Gmail and more. The storage has been fantastic.

Cons

As soon as Pipedrive makes a change, something goes wrong. It seems everytime the software is updated there is a glitch to be fixed. Or if we attempt to make changes to automations, we lose the feature of auto-generation for a time being. Their help-chat is not all that helpful unless you commit to staying on with them and hammering out the issue until they send it to the engineers/developers. There are some limits to what web forms and automations can do at this time. The "insights" feature and dashboard are clunky and not inuitive for charting your company's progress. Even more frustrating, you can't seem to eliminate pieces you don't use so the side menu gets filled with pieces like "marketplace" and "products" that you may not even use.

• Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

A Great Choice in CRM

Overall, my experience with Pipedrive has been very positive. The software's user-friendly interface, powerful reporting and analytics features, and sales management tools make it a top choice for businesses looking to improve their sales performance. If you're in the market for a reliable CRM software that's easy to use and packed with features, then I highly recommend checking out Pipedrive.

Pros

I have had the opportunity to explore and evaluate Pipedrive software. In my experience, Pipedrive is a highly effective customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses streamline their sales processes. One of the main advantages of Pipedrive is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both sales representatives and managers to use. Additionally, the software offers powerful reporting and analytics features that provide businesses with valuable insights into their sales performance.

Cons

While Pipedrive has many benefits, there are some cons to consider. For instance, the software's pricing model requires businesses to upgrade to a paid plan to access some of its features. Also, some users have reported that the software can be slow to load when working with large amounts of data. Despite these drawbacks, I believe that Pipedrive remains a highly effective tool for managing and optimizing sales operations.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi James,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We apologize for any inconvenience the slowness experience may have caused in your business, we can understand how this can impact your work. Service interruptions can be caused by different factors but we can guarantee we will look into any issues being reported carefully and as quickly as possible.

We would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.

We will forward the feedback internally and make sure it will be taken into account for future improvements.

Thank you!

Replied 08/03/2023
Juliana
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Troy
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

Best CRM we have had

It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Pros

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Giuseppe
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

Overdrive your sales with Pipedrive

It's amazing when a little bit of a process change can create a visible improvement to your business. Pipedrive has done that.
Even the iOS app is excellent. eg: If I call someone via the app, after the call is completed it will prompt me to document the details.

Its easy to use deal screen helps me track the progress of the sales force.

But, for me its hidden gems are the reporting and activity lists:
REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale.

ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feture. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Missing Features:
1) Many - many contact relationship. Currently limited to one contact to one site. This doesn't work in my field as many of my contacts own multiple sites with site specific deals.
2) Plotting the customer locations on a map and providing navigation to them. I have to use badger mapping for that.
3) A function that can batch de-duplication. The excellent customer support referred me to a third party provider.

Pros

ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feature. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Cons

Missing Features: