About Sealit

Sealit solutions provide end-to-end encryption giving full data management to its users with email and file protection. Seamlessly implemented with communication & collaboration tools that you already use. Best for small...

4.9
4.8

Browse Sealit Reviews

Krishnaswami
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Sealit - Secure your peace of mind!

Love the ease of use, I was always looking for a reliable, yet affordable zero trust secure email system, and sealit checks the right boxes, The product is affordable, generous with limits and teams and provides a total peace of mind when you send out that confidential email knowing that you would be kept in the loop all along the way, and you are in control even after hitting the send button.

The support team is very responsive, and are active on their facebook group and the chat on their website, and dont shy away jumping onto a video call to explain and help you set up their product.

Overall a must buy if you are looking for that next level in email security, all without having to change your email address and jump through a thousand hoops to get it done.

Get sealit and secure your peace of mind.

Pros

- Easily integrates with Gmail and outlook, and has a neat app to authenticate requests.
- Supports PIN based authentications for elderly who might not be app savvy.
- Encrypts local files and add a layer of biometric security such that unintended users cannot snoop around.
- Provides granular control on the sent emails and encrypted attachments, if the attachments are encrypted, you get to control when and who is able to view or access the attachments.
- You can allow\deny access to any sent email recipient from the control panel, which means zero panic when that confidential document is sent to the incorrect recipient, no more recalls, just head over to the admin mode and deny access.
Total Peace of mind.

Cons

-The one feature that i would like to have is the ability to have the recipient also reply with a sealit secure email, presently this is not available, but is on the roadmap so looking forward to getting it eventually.
-The other feature which could be improved is better control on email formatting, not all fonts and sizes are supported, which leaves a lot wanting when your brand uses custom fonts.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi Krishnaswami, thanks for your review - the option for recipients to be able to respond with a secure email will be available already in the next release!

Marina
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Great for startaps

I didn’t play around with email add-ins much as we bought Sealit mainly for file protection. Normally we’d use passwords to limit access to documents with strategic details so this came in handy. I appreciate having the option to access encrypted files while working offline as the mobile app isn't dependent on internet connection.

Pros

The product is surprisingly easy to use.
I feel very secure about having saved passwords on my computer, no need to mention that that saves me time daily and helps me with password that I rearly use. Being able to send files and emails that are confident and not wory is maybe the the thing that I appreciate the most about this app.

Cons

Have been using the app for a couple of weeks and so far I didn't notice any flaws.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi Marina - we're glad that password worries are now a thing of the past!

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 15/08/2022

Now You Can Email Your Secret Safely

Pros

I like the clean UX and the ease of use. Setting up is relatively simple and straight forward. If you need any help, the support is responsive and prompt. I also like the direction where the development is heading towards. For example, they are building a feature where you can attach and send big files (1Gb+) directly from your email client while keeping the files protected.

Cons

The caveat is the lack of integration with Mac at this point. No native Mac email client integration. No desktop app for file encryption on a Mac either. So sad. :(

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi David - our team is happy to hear you're satisfied with our assistance and development plans. The Mac integration is on our roadmap and we'll let you know as soon as it's available!

Top Sealit Alternatives

Trend Micro Cloud One

Securden

Ederson
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

Easy protection for your important files and email

My experience so far has been very good with Sealit, I am relatively new to using this application, I hope they can continue to give good support as they have been up to now.

I have been presented with some errors, but they have fixed it once and for all.

Pros

Easy Protection for your important files and email.

What I like the most about Sealit is the ease with which we can compress our emails and files on our PC.
They have worked very well on their design and mobile application which is very well designed.

They have thought of several platforms to be able to use this product, some of them are Outlook, Gmail or GSuite, iOS, Android, PC, etc.

In the APP we can see everything that happens with our encrypted files, such as alerts of the last thing that has happened with our account, we can see the encrypted emails sent and received, the activities of all encrypted, open emails, it shows us a Passcode the which allows us to read encrypted emails, etc.

Cons

Currently it does not allow full folder encryption on a PC, but they informed me that they have it scheduled to be implemented, hopefully soon.

Its entire platform is in English, it still does not allow translation into any other language such as Spanish, I hope they include it soon.

It is a relatively new company, so we hope that it can be maintained and never decide to close.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi Ederson - thanks for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate your suggestions and will work on their implementation!

Nicole
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Secure emailing system

I think this is first in the market! I am unsure if there is an alternative thou.

Pros

I like the secure system where we can encrypt and decrypt our email, there is an analytics for us to see the opening of our emails. This is a great tool to especially when we send out contract for signing and banking matters. Sealit cannot have access to our data too.

Cons

This is a great tool, however downloading the apps can a little tedious but then again if we want secure transaction, this is the best way.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Thanks for your review Nicole! You're correct - Sealit is the first and currently the only data protection platform on the market that's entirely Zero Trust.

Dinesh

Reviewed on 12/08/2022

Solid Software for sharing emails and files—without passwords, with total security

Excellent

Pros

User friendly

You can easily encrypt and decrypt any file format

With a zero trust solution, you can rest assured that your data is safe and secure

Sensitive mail protection is important and this product exactly does that

Cons

Nothing as such, Desktop app for file encryption for Mac is required, I think its there in their roadmap.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi Dinesh - thanks for your review. Our file encryption desktop app for Mac is on the roadmap!

Lana
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 22/07/2022

Easy to use, well designed

I use it to protect encrypt and protect my clothing designs.

Pros

The software was easy to set up and the mobile application worked smoothly.

Cons

I use a Mac and for now there is no desktop app for this yet, so I sign into the portal online to use it.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi Lana, thank you for your review - the desktop app for file encryption will soon be available for Mac users as well!

Replied 27/07/2022
Gautam
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

Seal the deal, best product to secure email

loved using this tool, hoping for many other functions like the self-destruction function.

Pros

encrypting the email attachments was amazing for security.

Cons

its doesn't work with custom email service providers

Response from Sealit Technologies

Hi Gautam - thanks for your review. We're happy to hear you find Sealit to be the best option for email security and we'll give our best to meet your expectations with the upcoming features as well!

Wong
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 12/08/2022

Fantastic email and file encryption solution

Pros

I just love this software because it just works! Composing of secure emails, email encryption, sending encrypted emails to your intended recipients can all be done effortlessly. It comes with the SealIt mobile app that allows 2-factor authentication when encrypting emails. It also has file encryption and sharing capabilities.

Cons

The hardest part about using the software is getting used to the SealIt mobile app which is required for authentication when accessing encrypted emails.

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Easy encryption email software - great for fiancial companies

Overall great hands on customer service and product works very nicely.

Pros

Wonderful Email Encryption Software for financial companies.
Easy to send and receive encrypted emails that no one else can view.

Cons

They are planning on adding reply function within app which will be sweet.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience with Sealit! We're always listening to our clients' feedback and are happy to announce that the next release will enable read-only users to respond with a secure message.

Alyse

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Great service!

Great experience.

Pros

I appreciate that this software is so easy to use. I am not usually great with technology, but this was straight forward and easy to understand. I felt that I always had support in case I had any questions as well.

Cons

I think it would benefit if there was a follow up to see that this message was sent/delivered.

Response from Sealit Technologies

Thanks Alyse - that's exactly the kind of experience we aimed to provide and our team is happy to hear that we've made it!