About Acumbamail

Acumbamail is an email marketing platform, trusted by more than 4,000 companies since its started out in 2013. 400 million emails are sent every month from their own servers to help their customers (Small and Medium-Sized...

Browse Acumbamail Reviews

Farvin

Reviewed on 06/10/2021

Very well designed and intuitive to use

Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I can use this for my personal brand that I just started. It is also good to know that I am in great, experienced hands to manage my emails.

Pros

I was using Mailchimp a few years back and moved to MailPoet (a little clunky) and tried ConvertKit (too expensive) a couple of years ago.

Before I decided to sign up with Acumbamail, I was looking at other budget solutions like PepiPost and Moosend. During my research, I stumbled upon Acumbamail's website and love the design instantly!

The Good:
1. The interface is so sleek that it won't take too long for you to adapt
2. Beautiful templates that you can use to design your email
3. Creating and managing your lists are super easy to do

Cons

The Not-so-Good
1. The login page and chat box are in Spanish
2. SMTP is not turned on by default. You'll have to contact their support which I did.

Moosend

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail

Mailchimp was well, being Mailchimp. MailPoet is a little too clunky because it needs WordPress (although it is still a great product!) Convertkit is too expensive.

ConvertKit and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

Acumbamail's website design really attracts me despite the default language (a simple click of a button solves this)
Alysha
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Great tool for small Business

Pros

Acumbamail has been a very useful tool for me to manage my email campaigns and sequences. I like the simplicity of the user interface. I use this software mostly to send my email campaigns Integrating with Pabbly Connect. Webhook works perfectly. Additionally, I use Acumbamail for SMTP service as well.

Cons

No Cons so far. This software is just perfect for my use case.

Sonny Tee Influencer

Reviewed on 21/05/2022

Sleeping Giant Waiting To Be Awakened

Overall the Software works and hits the inbox (the most important feature) 98% of the time! I go in and schedule my Newsletters, Set it and forget it.

Pros

Its a very affordable solution as compared to other software companies that lead the market! They have been arounds for more than 6 years and are a very mature product. Its pretty easy to setup and they have videos to help along the way.

Cons

Well its a Spanish company and some of the help is in Spanish, I speak Spanish but thats kinda not the point. The API documentation is terrible! I needed to contact a developer and even they count figure it out.

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks for your review, Sonny!

Top Acumbamail Alternatives

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

This is how you avoid making email marketing a headache

Its been great! Still have a lot to explore and while I am a little disappointed at their support response time I am struggling with things that once I get to know and understand it will be a breeze.

Pros

The ease of use is paramount, then the fact that the tool was natively developed in Spanish is a BIG PLUS and the fact that I can interact with their support natively in spanish is great too, my main person that handles all of this only speaks Spanish. I am still learning about the landing pages but they seem very powerful too.

Cons

I think their support is a bit slow, I have pro access to their support and it still sometimes takes too long to hear back from them, and I have found myself at least once having to repeat myself more than once when trying to establish an issue.

Constant Contact, SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail

While SendFox was interesting it was also very basic, it lacks all the big features available in Acumbamail.

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

It was mainly the pricing structure that made us decide for Acumbamail.

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks for your review, David!

Carlos

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

Best e-mail marketing tool. Period.

I have used many e-mail marketing tools/softwares, but I could never find one that fulfilled all my needs. E-mail marketing was not something I used to like, but now with Acumbamail, it is a pleasure to do it and I finally see good results with my lists. The automation is awesome and I can setup triggers and follow ups very easily.

Pros

I have used many tools, but Acumbamail is the best! No doubt about it. Very easy to use, generous limits, excellent report and the automation is unbelievable!

Cons

I just wish I knew about Acumbamail before.

Response from Acumbamail

Thank for your review, Carlos! We're always happy to help :)

Hak Chong
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

I wish I have found Acumbamail earlier

Happy, Satisfied and Impressed

Pros

I love its 860 sample templates to choose from.

Cons

So far, I have none as Acumbamail has good support

Carol
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard as my marketing emails. Acumbamail also has A/B testing, ability to clean your email lists out to maintain its quality, and landing pages for you to quickly create lead gen pages from right inside the same software. My only wish right now is for more advanced automations and the ability to segment and sort out our subscribers in an easier manner. I do hear they’re working on that, so hopefully my wish will be granted by the end of this year!

Pros

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

Cons

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

Robert
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

What we were looking for and more!

Overall I got to give it a 9.9 out of 10 because I know they are adapting to be a future leader in email marketing & SMS marketing. They already have all the unique features and are doing everything they can to make it a One-Stop shop for those marketing messaging tools.

Pros

Email marketing is what business needs and we found an effective and affordable solution with Acumbamail. The automation flows and the Integrations are amazing. The support is really good and the future is promising for new features and improvements. It's recently been adapted to other language such as English since the company's coming from Spain. We feel there is so much potential including SMS features. It really is building a trustworthy relationship together as if they have our back as long as we are sending out legit emails they will always back us up with their SMPT. So it's like we're a family because they understand our needs and are there for us. Together our platform and services now have more power with their platform and services. It only makes sense to enjoying forces especially since we are a startup since 2021.

Cons

The transition between Spanish to English language on the platform but that's understandable. They seem to cover everything really well and their support is always on it. Getting emails to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and everybody's inbox is not always perfect but they sure do a good job to help us make that possible. It's a bit confusing and there's no option to add our own SMPT but that's the point of their service. They seem to be monitoring things well and that's fine with us as we are sending everything legit to those who subscribe to our newsletter and platform.

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail

Price and contact limit. Acumbamail allows unlimited contacts.

More for less
Rafael

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

To manage simple campaigns and funnels, it is the best option

It is very good, but if it is very important to differentiate users it may fall a little short. The best thing is that it works for 90% of the jobs. It works fast and easy and best of all, the opening rates are very high.

Pros

Ease of use. You learn to use it very quickly, and for 80% of users it is more than enough. Very high volume of emails and users. The customization and scheduling of mailings. And the verification of domains and SMTP. I really like the integration with third parties and webhocks.

Cons

Tagging users is very basic. This does not allow for elaborate funnels to improve conversion.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail

For simple campaigns I prefer Acumbamil because it is faster and simpler and above all, much cheaper. ActiveCampaing takes me a lot of time to prepare the campaigns and it is much more expensive and can only be used for campaigns with a lot of budget.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

For ease and usefulness. Because for a very low price I can have thousands of users that other platforms do not give me. It is impossible to make big campaigns with AC for example because it is 10 times more expensive.

Response from Acumbamail

Thank you, Rafael! We're glad you like our tool

Ederson
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Acumbamail is the best alternative for email marketing

Acumbamail, like other tools, is a bit complicated to start with, but after you get to know it, things are very simple.

I do not understand the part of the SMPT that you have to contact support to activate it, but nothing complicated.

The tool is very good and Quality/Price I doubt that any other tool will beat it.

The creation of the lists, the management of the campaigns, their landing pages, the templates, the creation of forms, the reports and analytics, etc. makes Acumbamail one of the best Email Marketing tools on the market.

Pros

I'm not a marketing expert, but I know what I like. And what I like is Acumbamail. It has practically all the functions of Mailchimp and is cheaper!

The interface is sleek and easy to navigate, as well as being aesthetically pleasing. I can't help but click around and explore all of the features. I'm still new to it so I'm not sure if there are any flaws, but if I find them then I will update this review if it is possible to do so.

Cons

They do not have an APP that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
If they add this it would be a success to be able to see the status of our campaigns or subscriptions or resend a campaign to customers who have not opened it.

It would be much easier to not have to wait to go to a PC to see how everything is going or have to open a website on the cell phone, which will never be the same.

And since I come from Mailchimp, if they have their APP, it would not be bad if Acumbamail also added it.

Integration with WordPress is very easy, I just wish it could be integrated directly with major builders like Elementor, Divi, Avada, etc.

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks for your review, Ederson!

• Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

I cannot believe that someone uses this software.

Just deleted the account as soon as we realise that we do not have the information that we need to fully trust the application.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the power of its editor. The application is really easy to use and you can send your first campaign in just a few clicks.
Servers are located in the EU (Spain), so the GDPR compliance is easier compared to those that only are available in US and force you to relay in SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses)

Cons

There is no information about what is underhood. We are very strict when it comes to acquiring software. We need to know what the technicals details are: Is there a recovery system? Are backups stored in other data center that is located at least 100 Km away from the main one? Are security test (pentest) run regulary? To which companies are you sharing my information?

If you ask support for any of these questions, you'll just get a standard email saying that they do not answer this kind of questions. The email just provides a cumple of links to the product page with no futher information.

In this context, I cannot recommend to use this software under any circusntances.

ActiveCampaign, MailerLite and Sendinblue

Coën
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

Ease of use for SME

Acumbamail does show its strength and acts as good alternative to existing Email Marketing Tools. It combines the strengths of a email and landing page builder and gives me good insights and tracking data.

Tho sometimes I wish integrating it with my e-commerce store makes it easier to get to know my customers better. Thankfully the team could help me by providing tips and referred to some best practices.

Pros

- drag and drop email template builder
- intuitive UI elements
- premade templates to use from
- custom domain
- custom HTML editor
- extensive tracking and implementation to native landing page builder

Cons

- design templates all look the same to one specific branding

Bijay

Reviewed on 03/11/2021

Super Affordable Email Marketing Solution!

Pros

Acumbamail is a great email marketing tool that has helped me grow my lists and get more subscribers. The tool is super affordable and easy to use. Im super happy with my purchase!

Cons

I think the UI needs more improvement and more features should be added to be competitive in the market.

Adrian

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

Easy way of launching your Email Campaign

I like it alot, helps me stay focus

Pros

The ease of ease of creating a landing page and emails

Cons

sometimes it goes back to spanish, but that is a quick fix

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks for your review, Adrian! We're glad you find it easy to use.

Joe
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Good Marketing Platform

Overall this a very good marketing platform with many features including landing pages and sms.The system is based on send limit which can be very expensive if you do any serious marketing. The Ui is very clean and easy to figure out. This can be an alternative to Mail Chimp in some ways.

Pros

Ui is very clean and.
It has many of the features found in other highly rated platforms.
Many templates to use.
Send speed is very good

Cons

Support takes a long time to answer since they are in Spain
Many docs are in Spanish.
Expensive comapring to other platforms

Remco

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Very focused email marketing platform

Was looking for an easy-to-use email marketing platform with no limits on the contacts you collect, but rather having the plans based on the e-mails you sent out. As this fits better the business case

Pros

Clear UX and clear setup for the service
Focused on the e-mail marketing and email lists
Integration with the own SMTP servers
Fast support
The integrations with other platforms
Less distraction with all other bells and whistles

Cons

Some of the support options are still too much in the Spanish language
Getting some promotion e-mails from the company in Spanish
At the moment no Native integration with Thrive Suite

Krishna

Reviewed on 03/11/2021

Best Email Marketing Tool!

Pros

The best part of acumbamail is that it has helped me to keep track of my emails, schedule, create and send emails to my list, and track my open rate without any problem.

Cons

I have not found any problem within the app so far. The page builder and form builders are not so impressive.

Ashok

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

An Average Email Marketing System

Overall Acumbamail can be use as email marketing tool but need to have development to say as all in one email marketing

Pros

Easy management of leads and automation of email based out of predefined rules. Good Delivery with the emails

Cons

Major features are missing in the system, need to have lots of integration and functions. The pricing for sms automation is not country specific and costly

Baikuntha
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 16/04/2022

Simple and Easy to use

Pros

The best thing about Acumbamail is that it can handle multiple email marketing campaigns. It is very easy to manage and can automate the email marketing campaign. Acumbamail also has a simple interface and it is very easy to use.

Cons

The design of the interface is not up to date. Complex automation isn't possible and SMTP doesnt work quite well.

Response from Acumbamail

Thank you very much for your review!

Estíbaliz
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

Excelente producto/servicio

Pros

¡Excelente producto! Funciona a las mil maravillas. Después de haber probado varias herramientas de email marketing es la que considero más sencilla de utilizar, fiable y eficaz. El servicio de estadísticas es estupendo. Tienen buenos tutoriales de ayuda y, si necesitas contactar con ellos, te atienden de manera rápida y eficaz. El precio es también muy adecuado. En resumen, un producto/servicio con excelente calidad y atención.

Cons

Echo en falta poder copiar un bloque entero de una a otra plantilla, aunque tampoco es nada grave.

Javier
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

Dar de Baja en Acumbamail, es dificil

Acumbamail son unos estafadores, te cobran por error y dicen que te hacen un descuento para los próximos meses pero que no te lo devuelven el dinero!

No me dejan exportar emails, ni plantillas ya creadas y la at.cliente es solo por plantillas, es decir, ni te escuchan parecen máquinas.

Pros

El software es similar a otros del mercado,

Cons

Su atención al cliente y que no puedas exportar plantillas

Oscar
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Sencillo, potente y adecuado para comenzar

Ha sido muy sencillo comenzar a trabajar e implementar las primeras campañas.
La opción gratuita es suficiente para comenzar a trabajar con todas la opciones y permite realizar todo tipo de procesos.

Pros

El diseño de las campañas, la sencillez de uso y las posibilidades de automatización de procesos.

Cons

Todo lo que tiene que ver con datos, métricas, analítica y reporting es mejorable.

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks a lot for your review, Oscar!

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Optimo producto para realizar mail marketing y experimentos con su landing page

Pros

Buen producto para realizar campañas de marketing y testing con landing page. Me gusta mucha las analíticas que ofrece de las campañas realizadas. Atención al cliente siempre muy dsponible.

Cons

Se podría mejorar la UX del producto. No obstante se parte de una buena base.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

He preferido experimentar un producto made in EU.
ana
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Me hace la vida más fácil. Escantada.

Llevo utilizándolo varios años y estoy encantada con la plataforma. No la cambiaría por ninguna.

Pros

Es muy fácil de usar, tiene muchas posibilidades y la atención al cliente es súper rápida y eficiente.

Cons

Ahora mismo no hay nada que no me guste.

GetResponse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail

Fue en el proceso de la implementación del GRDP porque en Acumbamail estaba todo más claro y ahora estoy encantada.

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

Porque me dio confianza y era español
Juan Carlos
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

Buena paltaforma de email marketing en español

Muy buena a nivel de funcionamiento y sencillez

Pros

Sencillo de manejar, en español, asistencia por chat y facilidad de uso

Cons

Antes tenian atención telefonica agil y rapida, falta de comunicación personal. Que es la tendencia de todas las empresas hoy en día, esto genera que la gente vaya a precio ya que el servicio es siempre impersonal.

Por precio y poco uso

Mailchimp and Focus X

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

Por estar en español y que atendian por telefono