SendPulse Reviews

About SendPulse

SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing automation platform designed to help you streamline your sales and marketing efforts from start to finish and scale your business. SendPulse features include: - bulk email and SMS service; -...

Browse SendPulse Reviews

Zachariah
Zachariah
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers.

We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Pros

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide.

The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease.

They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself).

Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible.

(For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Cons

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service.

I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Gabor
Gabor

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Best newsletter service

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

Pros

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

Cons

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Brevo

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Faster customer support.
Eburuche

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

Localize your Pricing

Sendpulse, you have a good service but your SMTP connections never work for me any way. However, I think you need to be sensitive with local pricing. In Nigeria, the economy is terrible now and bleeding, and I believe that most of the companies using your service in Nigeria are SMEs. Your dollar conversion rates are killing. For example, last month I paid N37,400 only for $44 bill only for me to renew this month at N52,800 for same $44 with a N15,400 difference. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. CBN dollar rates is N780 but your rate is N1,200 with a N420 difference. Your exchange rate is more than that of the parallel market. You need be sensitive to localizing your pricing and experience or create models that will be country-specific. The experience in your pricing since 2023 has been very bad. Your price has been increasing astronomically and your customer service agents have no explanation. Yes, you will argue that your price in dollar is same but your exchange rate variation is high. I am supposed to be working on my project but I am here writing for the world to see and I will also report to the relevant authorities in Nigeria to check you out; if possible suspend your operations for now till you find a way out. Thank you.

Pros

Cons

Sendpulse price variations with prevailing exchange rates is ridiculous especially in Nigeria.

Top SendPulse Alternatives

Automation Anywhere

Salesforce Starter

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Constant Contact

Keith

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

Pros

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Cons

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

SendGrid

Features and cost

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Replied 03/08/2021
Kristen
Kristen
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Great for businesses just starting out

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

Pros

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following.

They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

Cons

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.
Gervais

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

Pros

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional
-Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far
-A very simle interface, easy to use
-They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Cons

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Pipedrive, Brevo, SendGrid and Mailchimp

Not satisfied

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable
Rassem

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pros

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue

Rassem

Cons

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Replied 27/04/2021
Mario
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

Good platform but need little bit of upgrades

I'm still testing the platform

Pros

The price is quite cheap. It's easy to use in some ways.

Cons

Maybe a Contacts section with more specific features. More native integrations with other apps and CRM's

Constant Contact, MailerLite and Brevo

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

The platform doesn't work and have a lot of failures

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

The price comparing with the email sends and contacts allowed
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

No learning curve

Pros

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Aliaksandr
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Good Tool for Email marketer

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Pros

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

Cons

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Brevo

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

eSputnik is not good in international Email delivery. He is good only for CIS.

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

My Email marketing tools are Mailchimp, Close.io and SendPulse. They are better for me.
Shoroq
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

Pros

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services.
Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

Cons

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list.
The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

Brevo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Replied 23/04/2021

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

Happy to use such an awesome product.

Pros

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Cons

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Replied 04/05/2022
Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 26/03/2023

SendPulse review

Pros

I appreciated SendPulse's comprehensive marketing platform that enabled me to manage my email, SMS and web push campaigns in one place. This made it effortless to stay on top of my marketing and guarantee smooth operation. Furthermore, the platform was user-friendly and came with helpful tutorials and support. I also enjoyed the various features, such as automation, segmentation, analytics, and A/B testing, which made it simpler to optimize campaigns and tailor content for maximum impact. Lastly, the pricing plans were very economical, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

No, for now i dont have any problem for using sendpulse

Reviewed on 24/03/2023

they do not clearly communicate the changes, it smells like a scam

I think it can improve

Pros

It seems to me an acceptable service, not very ergonomic but acceptable

Cons

I have worked on the platform and it seems comfortable to me, but they have made last-minute changes and they have not published or notified by email, I am still waiting for answers from a person in charge

Abdul

Reviewed on 08/04/2022

Best email services

I have been using third party email services for 10 years now for my marketing and transactional emails through eCommerce software. And SendPulse is the best that I have ever used. I tried many in the past but had to change from time to time due to delivery issues. But once I used SendPulse, I not only using it for myself for last 4 years but also have referred many people who were facing same issues like me. Email services depends upon on delivery time and exact statistics which Sendpulse fulfills without any issue ever.

Pros

Best email delivery time
Always land in inbox on all providers
Very detailed statistics on each delivery

Cons

I haven't found any con in it and that is why I am using it for last 4+ years.

Reviewed on 09/06/2019

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Pros

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Cons

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Atomic Email Studio and Mailchimp
Kevin
Kevin

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Send Pulse: Email Marketing made easy

I really like the app and it got me by for quite some time. There is no drag and drop builder like most never platforms so I've already moved on to a new product.

Pros

I really liked using Send Pulse for my email marketing. They have a generous free tier so you can easily get started and use it for quite sometime before having to pay for it. The HTML editor is good and I can easily create custom templates and it is easy to add an unsubscribe button. The product has great domain options to brand your emails, easy to hookup your domains, and manage your email templates.

Cons

I am not to happy about the transactional mail services requiring a double opt-in to get approved. Sometimes informational emails are sent when you signup for services. They couldn't approve it even though it's assumed the opt-in is when you signup for an account and check a box to opt-in. Other services like mail gun allow you to have a single opt-in then automatic opt-out system. It's way easier and I would use another product for transactional emails.

Maria

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Easy email marketing

Pros

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

Cons

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

Gibson
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 11/04/2022

sendpulse mail marketing

good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

Pros

it's very easy to use for email marketing
easy to upload . set up and schedule time
i love it

Cons

hope can increase check email address working or not
because sometime customers close business
so if can list non working email / add in this month
so i can check and update

Natalia
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 13/10/2018

The service facilitates many tasks

Pros

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Cons

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

Barry
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

Send Pulse is the Best!

Pros

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Cons

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Adam

Reviewed on 03/06/2021

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

Very efficient support.

Pros

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Cons

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

Replied 10/06/2021
Gian
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 25/03/2023

Very Good

Pros

Easy to use, fast and accurate technical support and very good business service

Cons

It is not possible to register the sale by products, only by deals.

Freshdesk

most complete solution

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Solution in Portuguese and cheaper price
Mohsin
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 04/07/2021

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Pros

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Cons

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case.

I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

María Fernanda
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

Mafe Jiménez | Owner of Mafe Jiménez

I am an entrepreneur who started her business online (I sell courses) and finding this all-in-one marketing platform was the best thing that happened to me.With the free plan I was able to do a lot of great things, now I started paying for the standard plan because my mailing list has grown.My experience so far with SendPulse has been great, it's an intuitive platform, you don't need to be a marketing expert to use it yourself.

Pros

I love the following features:- Email marketing: because with the free plan you can make a lot of things. If you are (like me) an entreprenuer that started your ouwn online business SendPulse is a great option for you.- Website and landing page.- Automations

Cons

I can't find anything wrong with this platform.