SaasAnt Transactions Reviews

About SaasAnt Transactions

SaasAnt Transactions, built for Quickbooks, is a data entry solution that helps businesses import, review, delete, and map daily transactions on a centralized platform. The history functionality allows team leaders to maintain an...

Browse SaasAnt Transactions Reviews

Desiree
Desiree

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Rapid Data Entry Assistant Without The HR Headaches

I love this software. I literally couldn't be efficient at processing my high volume clients without it. I recommend it to anyone who needs to move a large amount of data in a small amount of time. The free trial is fully functional although it does limit your import ability to 200 lines during the trial period.

Pros

I love SaasAnt because it allows us to quickly and accurate import hundreds of lines of data and text into Quickbooks Online. This is immensely helpful when cleaning up a set of books, moving information between systems that don't integrate online, and adding hundreds of lines of data into QBO without having to spend the time to manually enter the data for each line yourself. If there are mistakes in your upload, SaasAnt has an excellent system in place for correcting the information before its uploaded incorrectly into your QBO account.

Cons

Sometimes the software doesn't recognize when an entity like a customer or vendor already exists in QuickBooks Online. It also appears to be case sensitive in terms of searching the lists within the system so there is a small amount of cleanup to push through the first few times you use the system.

Shea
Shea

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

Life Changing Product

SaasAnt Transactions has changed the way I look at problems in my work. It's so useful and powerful that it has inspired me to learn new and interesting ways to use Excel, then, in turn, those skills have allowed me to get even more out of SaasAnt Transactions. We have been able to create efficiency in a number of repetitive tasks using a combination of Excel and SaasAnt. I have cut the time I spend to enter one client's weekly income from 4 hours to about 2, and have turned Payroll Allocations from a 2 hours process to a half hour. I can't imagine going back to a world without SaasAnt. Our firm was hesitant to use other Import tools as they were very expensive, and we weren't sure we would get the full value out of them. We use SaasAnt for pretty much every client we have in QuickBooks Online now, since SaasAnt is so affordable and easy to scale.

Pros

The ability to import pretty much any type of information that exists in QuickBooks Online.
The ability to map existing reports to fields in QuickBooks Online.
The ability to save mappings to use over and over again.
Support that knows their product.
Import, Export, and Delete features all rolled into one product.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the software, for sure. You need to understand how it imports different transactions types and list items differently. You may have issues with duplicate accounts or other list items if you aren't careful to verify and validate your data.

Nitza
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Mapping Issue Resolve by [sensitive content hidden]

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] answered my request for help immediately and was very careful and specific
in his instructions. My issue was resolved with his help.

Cons

Nothing, the customer support is very good. I have always get the help
needed from them.

Top SaasAnt Transactions Alternatives

Wendy
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

Software is not easy for accounting professionals, but you have first class customer services....

Pros

Help to transfer data to QB.

Cons

Data missing mysteriously.

Avelino
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Encounter a problem with connection

I have a problem connecting Saasant with old Quickbooks version 11. . . I reach out to Saasant thru chat . . and start talking to Mr. [sensitive content hidden] . . . He speak very clearly , very courteous and most importantly very PATIENCE solving the problem . . . for 2 week , He keeps on trying difference solution . . . Mr. [sensitive content hidden] never give up . . finally , tonight. . . He successfully solve my problem . . . I'm very thank you to [sensitive content hidden] . . . now, I can start working easy again using Saasant Transaction . . .

Pros

Saasant Transaction help me transfer Bulk Data from Excel . . . specially Inventory with multiple site location

Cons

None. I think all Quickbooks Desktop user should have Saasant standby . . .

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to SaasAnt Transactions

Saasant Transaction . . menu is easy to understand . . easy to navigate . . . I will stick to Saasant . .
Dowton
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Dowton Martin

Pros

Ease of use and User friendly application

Cons

No issues currently with the Savant applicaton

Jorge
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Invoice importing.

Overall very happy with experience. It saves us a lot of time - the QB launch for all users would help a lot.

Pros

Reduces time spent on exporting invoices to QB.

Cons

I would for other QB users to be able to launch from their QB portal, currently only Admin can do this.

• Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 08/04/2024

David Walls - CIO on SaasAnt

Pros

We like the ease of use, reliability and great client support that we have received over the years of using this application!

Cons

Really not much to identify as a CON-- little bit of a learning curve but great support helps with that!

Bedros

Reviewed on 04/03/2024

Bedros Support

Pros

I had an issue this morning with my software and the support team reacted immediately and fixed the issue. They are friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them!

Cons

not applicable. everything is great

Matt
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Useful middleware to bridge the gap between ERP and QuickBooks

I had my first interaction with tech support today and I'm impressed. [sensitive content hidden] solved my issue quickly and thoroughly.

Pros

Flexible product that allows various imports.

Cons

I was unfamiliar with the mapping but was successful after a few attempts.

Manuel

Reviewed on 05/07/2023

Excellent Product, Excellent Support!

Very satisfied. I oversee several Quickbook companies with different Plans/subscriptions. I made a mistake with the last subscription and contacted SaasAnt via the App chat. Jeslin Jainey was very efficient and kind to address my concerns moving companies to different subscriptions that I wanted, and eventually correct a subscription that I erroneously made. Eventually, I had to pay more for the Plan that I wanted, but the payment process was hassle free, following a payment link that Jeslin provided on the chat. Thank you SaasAnt, and more power to you!

Pros

Simple and easy to use, including teaching new users.

Cons

It's challenging to see what transactions users have posted. As SaasAnt Admin, I should be able to determine what Transactions are posted from each user account, at least by reference to a file name, etc.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

Customer Service

Today I was having an issue I have never experienced before. [sensitive content hidden]
was patient and walked me through several steps to ensure my issue was resolved.

Pros

It makes my job much more efficient and I am able to accomplish my daily tasks with ease.

Cons

I have nothing but great things to say about this application.

Gary

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Support

Pros

The ease of exporting data to quickbooks

Cons

Mapping can be a challenge. That is the only problem

Gary

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

Great Product and Easy to Use

Prior to SaasAnt Transactions we were downloading reports in QBW Enterprise as CSV and data import was problematic with legacy QB IIF file format.

Pros

Ease of Use, great pricing, great support via phone or webchat.

Cons

Intuit QB Enterprise database is responsible for slow Import performance.

Joshua

Reviewed on 27/09/2023

Excellent tool to compliment Quickbooks

SaaSAnt Transactions is a great tool. It is very easy to use and makes entering journal entries much easier. I use it to import my daily deposits as well as my month end journal entries.

Pros

SaaS makes importing transactions into QuickBooks very easy. It greatly reduces to repetition needed for some entries.

Cons

I would really like a way to import multiple transactions at one time with a multi file option, but I understand the limitations to this.

Loubna
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Pros

This is the first time I am using the application and had a issue to login. Contacted support team and they help me with the issue

Cons

So fare everything is work file and no issues

Sam

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Sam Malla

Pros

I can upload bills, customers, invoices, JE, and a lot more all at once in no time, which saves a lot of time. Customer service is beneficial; you don't need to wait an extended period.

Cons

Difficult to set up the settings. Reach out to customer help, and they will be more than glad to assist you.

Zuwena

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Zuwena John

Pros

easy to use, support is very responsive and helpful

Cons

sometimes difficult for administrators to know what users can and can not access.

TiAnn

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

SaasAnt Customer Support Reniew

It has been excellent - Harish was very helpful.

Pros

That it uploads my transaction with easy

Cons

That sometimes it takes more time to import

Tammara

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Tammara Champion

Pros

The quick response to resolving an application issue.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons at this time.

Indra

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Quick Support

Pros

The problem is solved within 24 hr.This is great

Cons

No cons I can think of.Recommend this product.

Bill

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Bill Robertson

Pros

I had a great experience with the Support staff at Saasant They are very helpful

Andre

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

Customer Support & Service

Wonderful customer support with an actual human at the other end of a phone number. Thank You Very Much [sensitive content hidden] !!

Pros

The speed of importing a lot of transactions into QBO

Cons

The only con I see is in being a very new user & how easy it is to make a mistake in importing bulk data from the business side with no instructions left by the former employee. Goes to prove...garbage in garbage out!

Randall

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Great support

I had an issue with the reporting and they figured it out it was my issue! I appreciate the support and quick response.

Pros

The system works great! And the support is excellant!

Cons

I don't have any cons!
I don't have any cons!

Alexandru
Alexandru
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

Top notch product support

Sass Ant was a wise investment we have made. Navigating its learning curve using it our productivity is progressing geometrically/.

Pros

The application is extremely fluid emphasizing the functionality to the maximum.

Cons

I feel help documentation could be a notch more elaborated. Could not find the answer to my issue and therefore had to contact support.