About RXNT

RXNT’s integrated suite of EHR, Practice Management, and Medical Billing software optimizes clinical outcomes and revenue management and includes free setup, training, and ongoing support. RXNT’s affordable pricing is predictable,...

Browse RXNT Reviews

Good/ Easy to learn System

When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges.
There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

Pros

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Cons

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab.
No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry.
Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

Epic, athenaOne and NextGen Healthcare

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Terrible system and we outsourced all the billing.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

The other system didn't meet our needs. We wanted a system that we as billers had complete control.
John C. John C.

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

I recommend this to all providers!

Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Pros

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Cons

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Bruce H. Bruce H.

Very Small Practice--Works Well for Me

I am able to have an EMR without big expense. This allows me to chart without paper on the few patients that I see outside my usual ED practice.

Pros

I have to say the price since my practice that I use RXNT for is very small. I mostly work in a rural ED. I have to say also that it was fairly easy to learn (we are on Epic in the ED).

Cons

Really, nothing that I felt negative about. I do have some trouble navigating when I have not used RXNT for several days.

athenaOne and Kareo Billing

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

RXNT had the right price and a very usable format for my very small practice. Also, NO high pressure sales pitch!

Top RXNT Alternatives

eClinicalWorks

Allscripts Practice Management

Sheri R. Sheri R.

Clinic Office Manager

RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

Pros

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Cons

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

DrChrono and athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Wanted to get rid of paper charts

Insight
Billi jo K. Billi jo K.

RXNT Evaluation

Pros

The ease of use and clarity are superb and well executed.

Cons

One of our least favorite modality is the inability to merge same patient accounts. After 2 calls and chat online with a rep- it still does not work.

Alice W. Alice W.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

RxNT has what it takes

We chose Rxnt after reviewing many EHR/PM programs. We felt it offered the most features for the lowest cost. We are pleased with the flow of patient charting to billing/payment posting. The platform is stable and we haven't had downtime. The tab format in the EHR is easy to move through for patient documentation. Claims are easy to prepare and send, ERA's are easy to post and review.

Pros

The customer support/service is the best I've encountered in the EHR/PM program industry. It's an American based company so there is no language barrier when talking to support which is a big plus in my opinion. Their prescription history access is top notch and a very important feature in today's world.

Cons

The reports have left us wanting more, for practices with PA's, NP's or locum tenem's tracking their individual productivity and financials is a challenge. Merging can be a real issue, impacting all areas of the program from chart entry to payment posting. Time zone's appear to be a challenge, if you're not in Maryland it may become 'tomorrow' a little sooner than usual.

Rebecca L. Rebecca L.

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

Easy EMR for small practices

In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish.
There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Pros

ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Cons

it doesn't work with some browsers.

Stephanie P. Stephanie P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Wanted a software that was all inclusive. Billing, patient notes, e-script service, p-force service

CollaborateMD

cost effective.
Margarita K. Margarita K.

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

Great system, reliable and user friendly

I am using RXNT for a few years. I never had any disappointment with the system, and never looked for other systems.

Pros

Software is intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

I would like to have feature which will inform pharmacy that medication was stopped. Possibly I am not aware of the correct way ( or existing way) of doing it.

Jill P. Jill P.

Great

Over all I find RxNT very user friendly and effective.

Pros

Easy to use and effective. Love escripts. Has made Hospice Nursing so much better than the old way of having to run Dr's down to get written scripts. So much easier to message or call Dr and request they go in and sign script electronically.

Cons

I wish you could move back in screens without losing all your work. Such as changing the Dr's name later in process as you may have forgotten to at the beginning. May have everything else filled out and ready and then when changing the Dr name you have to start all over.

Vanitha C. Vanitha C.

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

RXNT is Best

This software is very easy to learn and access.

Pros

It is very easy to learn and access. I can easily find the options for each and every screening. I am very glad that till date I did not find any difficulty using this software. I like the most about medication queing which are readily available in the system which made my work very easy.

Cons

I like the least about today's appointments as it will take time to view or separate the schedule from provider to provider. Other than this nothing significant and I am happy for using this software.

Miguel A. Miguel A.

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

It works well for my needs

Pros

Mobile app as well as 99% uptime in my experience

Cons

Our internal patient ID number cannot be used to find patient and I have to look up actual name in other software which does not come in a mobile app

Sabrina C. Sabrina C.

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Good

Pros

easy to use, good customer service, token available for the providers for e-scribing makes things much easier.

Cons

very basic look in the EHR, needs an updated function in that section but it has possibilities.
integration is difficult

Stephanie D. Stephanie D.

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Wonderful and easy app for E-prescribing

Excellent

Pros

We have no complaints! The app is easy to use, user friendly, and meets the needs of our agency easily with e-prescribing.

Cons

no complaints, everything works easily and as desired.

Jennifer R. Jennifer R.

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

RxNT has been so beneficial to our hospice nurses while in the field.

Pros

RxNT's mobile app allows for efficiency and optimal patient care. Saves patient meds for easy refills.

Cons

Occasionally just loses a patient's data, and can sometimes be difficult to navigate. Employee set up a little cumbersome.

Cheryl U. Cheryl U.

RN use

Good. Customer service is fast

Pros

Pulling up RX history is very helpful and easy

Cons

Sometimes I can’t find a person even tho I already input their name. Then I look it up again and it’s there

Caitlin U. Caitlin U.

Long time user

Pros

Works well for sending prescriptions, quick and functional.

Cons

would be helpful if we had a better insight to coverage and copays. Wish is integrated more seamlessly with Revolution.

Stanley J. Stanley J.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

Unbelievable bang for the buck

I have used several Rx products over the last 15 to 20 years and RXNT Beats them all. When you get to the price it is mind boggling affordable.

Pros

Inexpensive, simple to use, recall of prior use data, remote prescribing from smart phone.

Cons

None, the product is easy to use. We only use it for Rx so I can’t speak to the EMR module performance. It doesn’t integrate directly with the EMR we currently use. But the RXNT team did transition our patient database to the software without difficulty.

Genine F. Genine F.

RXNT experience

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use and have found the software to be valuable to my practice.

Cons

I have not had any problems with the software

Annie J. Annie J.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Love this Program!!!!

Pros

The Charge capture app is amazing for doctors office to transfer there notes and dx codes easily to the billing company!! The flow of creating a claim and sending it out to be billed is so easy!

Cons

Wish I could get quicker call backs from the customer service team! as well as making the scheduling app bigger on the screen!

Colleen B. Colleen B.

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

review for availity

Pros

we use it to send our claims and send prescriptions

Cons

sometimes hard to map payers if they are new

Emily B. Emily B.

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Saves time in the office

Pros

Software helps significantly with Med review capabilities and is easy to prescribe on.

Cons

On occasion it takes pushing a button several times to get current meds to load.

Lawrence P. Lawrence P.

Great for e prescibing

Pros

Nurses and pharmacy enter prescriptions and you hit a button and it is sent. Log on with facial recognition

Cons

Entering patient info is slow and tedious.,

Nate C. Nate C.

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Above Average System with more potential

Pros

It's great having our billing & EHR together in the same place as well as the scheduling side of things. One login gets you into all three and allows you ease of access.

Cons

Often times the UI is slow and laggy, this is usually the biggest annoyance with the software, but it is not overall a huge issue.

Shannon T. Shannon T.

RXNT excellent

Wonderful

Pros

The ease and availability with this product and the dr is easyto sign C2’s

Cons

Nothing not to like . I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using RXNT