Aha! Reviews

Visit Website

About Aha!

Aha! is the world's #1 product development software. We help more than 1 million product builders bring their strategy to life. Our suite of tools includes Aha! Roadmaps, Aha! Ideas, Aha! Whiteboards, Aha! Knowledge, and Aha!...

4.8

Browse Aha! Reviews

Geoff
Geoff

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

A Great Tool to Drive Product Management with Coherent and Focused Product Strategy

We use Aha! to manage and optimize our product management for development of Enterprise software.

Pros

I first used Aha! four or five years ago - and it was good then, but has come a long way.

I really like how Aha! brings together the why of product strategy with the how of product management. It enables our team to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track in these areas in ways that are very difficult to do with JIRA alone, or some combination of product specifications and JIRA.

It's intuitive and the support is very responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. There is a lot of customization possible, although I have not dipped into that much yet. But it is clear that as the size and scope of our development organization and product line grow that Aha! has everything needed to manage, prioritize & focus our efforts.

Integration with Atlassian JIRA is also strong and a good option. We looked at only using Aha! - including for managing our development tickets & sprints - but that is not a fit at this point. Keeping the clutter & detail of all the workstream & ticket management for development separate is a better solution.

I definitely recommend Aha as best in class for product management.

Cons

The one major improvement that I see is the need for some type of Knowledge Base / Documentation tool set similar to Confluence. Write now, I find that I have to keep meeting notes in separate documents, as these will tend to cover multiple tickets, and have other work to assign tasks and so on. With Confluence + JIRA, you can both document meetings and develop specifications in one place, and then link this to all of the tickets that are related.

Todoist, Jira, Confluence, Wrike and Twist

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Better combination of features and focus on specific needs of software product management.
Brandon
Brandon

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Aha! is an excellent product management system

A very user-friendly and straightforward interface. It's fantastic that a single platform can be used to oversee everything from product to service management to strategic planning to operational reporting.

Pros

A fantastic tool for project managers to use as a roadmap organizer. The ideas are fantastic, and the integration with Jira at the tactical level of engineering is functioning smoothly. Additional sophisticated features, such as various business modules, aid in the strategic direction of PM.

Cons

It's odd that there aren't any external roadmap samples or case studies available from the makers of one of the greatest roadmap products in the world to aid with the design of your personal external roadmap.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Brandon,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is wonderful to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success across so many different teams and departments. I would encourage you to check out our guides which have great examples and best practices when it comes to roadmaps. Here is one you may find useful: https://www.aha.io/roadmapping/guide/product-roadmap/roadmap-examples. Otherwise our customer success team are all former product managers and would be happy to help! You can reach out to us at [email protected].

Replied 01/09/2023
Vivek
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Great tool for project management with a steep learning curve

After getting used to it gives you ton of features to create stunning visualizations and project tracking on a very nice way

Pros

Tons of features giving you the ability to follow up on biggest to most minute details of projects which makes it very malleable to various needs.

Cons

The learning curve is steep compared to You track.
Schedules epics activities development tasks todos and several other features can be hard to distinguish and somewhat confusing.

YouTrack

Leadership decided

Top Aha! Alternatives

Jeff
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

My Two Cents

My experience is positive and I was able to convince management to invest in additional licenses after being acquired and merged with a couple other technology companies. All companies in our new division have standardized on Aha as the Product Management tool.

Pros

Support is great! We are a global company with cross functional teams on multiple continents. Aha enables the team to collaborate, and communicate our plans to management efficiently.

Cons

Enforcing utilization. The tool is only as good as the data that goes in. It's been a bit of a struggle getting everyone to use the tool as part of their daily work vs. updating everything the day before I want a debrief on the plan.

Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Aha is a great product management tool

Aha's ability to centrally manage many projects and provide seamless Jira integration save time by eliminating the need for developers to switch between applications. It's helpful for making a road map and organizing ideas visually for the company.

Pros

I like how simple it is to log requests for help and suggestions for new items. It's also great for working together on projects with other people in your team.

Cons

The biggest thing that bothers me with Aha is that there isn't a particularly helpful or user-friendly dashboard where you can see all of your open support issues and ideas at once.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Grace,
Thank you for your positive feedback on Aha! We're pleased to hear that you find it simple for logging help requests and collaborating on projects. We appreciate your feedback on your dashboarding experience. I would encourage you to read through this robust support article to learn how you can build out this view (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/analytics/dashboards). If you have specific suggestions or further feedback, feel free to share at https://big.ideas.aha.io/. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Replied 17/11/2023
Greg
Greg
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

So glad to have finally found and settled on Aha! Quite aptly named!

This is one of the slickest, most beautiful, well-thought-out, powerful, and extensible tools I've ever seen. It took a while to get all settled into exactly how it fits in with my needs, but the documentation AND customer support were second-to-none during the trial to help me get there. Once I did...wow, it's slick and powerful.

Pros

I loved so many things about Aha!, but probably the most important thing was my ability to manage and prioritize a LOT of my product's features that can also be tied to Epics, Storys, Initiatives, and Goals in a very slick and powerful interface.

Cons

The product becomes cost-prohibitive, especially for startups, if you wish to use the "Develop" side of the product as well as the "Roadmap" side. For some reason, you need to step up to an extremely expensive Enterprise version, which makes little sense as smaller companies would of course want to use sprint planning and many other critical lower-level engineering and development features. The trials only allow one or the other, not both (without a very confusing experience), which seems odd for the same reason.

Jira, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Aha! has well-thought-out capabilities that blend strategy and roadmap planning with powerful feature management. I don't believe there is another product out there that comes close in this regard. And in such a gorgeous, flexible, and easy-to-use interface.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Greg,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. Good news on the trial front — you can enable a trial of Aha! Develop within your Aha! Roadmaps account to experience both tools together. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us a note at [email protected]. Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

Replied 19/10/2022
Susu
Susu

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

All around great tool for product strategy - the "why" behind the roadmap

I used Aha previously as well as just getting started with it at my current employer. After using Aha, you will never want to go back to the chaos of PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, Sharepoint, etc. I have had nothing but great experiences with the Aha team, both during the trial period and once we became a customer.

Pros

- Easy to use and learn
- Excellent support team, knowledgeable and responsive (all former product managers!)
- Several templates to choose from, or create your own
- Well defined structure for strategy, vision, goals and initiatives - single source of truth for the Product team
- Easy to share content with stakeholders
- Highly configurable to our organizations terminology and product hierarchy

Cons

- The presentation capabilities are somewhat rudimentary (formatting, graphics)
- Limited ability to support the Jobs-to-be-Done methodology (there are ways, but it's a bit of a square peg in a round hole)
- Embedded tables aren't sortable so it's a bit like older versions of Confluence

Jira, ProductPlan, Asana and Productboard

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Aha is more comprehensive, going beyond the roadmap and the "what" we are building to having dedicated space and structure for the "why" and "who" that drives the strategy. It's really product strategy + product development all in one. We weren't looking for an engineering tool like JIRA - we have that. We needed a place for business case development and strategic planning, sharing of real-time roadmaps, and a single source of truth for all things related to product strategy. The other tools seemed like targeted solutions to parts of product management rather than the entire discipline.
Robert
Robert
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Aha! The best Product Management software.

The best !

Pros

Aha! is very easy to use product management software we love to use following software:
- Product Roadmap
- Idea generation
- Sprint planning
- Epics, feature and requirement descriptions

Cons

I think as a tool it solves a lot of issues but I could be more interactive like miro.

Jira

Reasons for Choosing Aha!

In Trello you we didn't have the - Product Roadmap, Idea generation, Sprint planning

Trello

Aha have all aspects of Jira, Trello
Ryan
Ryan
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

A Product Manager's Bible

Portfolio planning made easy. We had a pretty big disconnect between business, product and development up until discovering Aha! The tool we are actively using for our development sprints is not well-liked by the business/product heads so using Aha! has made a significant difference on how we plan our portfolio of products, visualize them on a shared roadmap, attribute market strategies to them and ultimately prioritize items from Aha! as the source of truth and push the "ready for development" items into Aha!

Pros

The breadth and depth of its functionality. You can really tell this is a platform built BY product managers FOR product managers.

Cons

The ramp up time took a little longer than we would've liked but thats the nature of the beast when you are working with a tool this powerful. Once I, as the power user, got the hang of everything, I was able to hold a few lunch and learn sessions with the rest of the team to get them up to speed as well.

Strategic Roadmaps and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Aha!

Not nearly enough power for what we require.

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Better roadmap functionality, much bigger emphasis on planning and external facing capability to allow our customers to share their feedback on our roadmaps.
Krisztina
Krisztina
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Made by rockstars to rockstars

Pros

What I love most in Aha! that it is highly customizable to all of our needs, and incredibly easy to use. I also like the reporting capabilities, it has never been easier to me to create real time reports literally in minutes and not to worry about the correctness of the data. Third thing I would mention is the stellar customer support and the frequently released new and cool features of the software.

Cons

Only that the editor license is not available to more people within our team due financial circumstances but as I always say Aha! costs this amount for good and valid reasons.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

The standard for Product Management tools

I am now using Aha! in my 3rd company. One was enterprise SaaS focus, one was a 70 person team and now as a bootstrapped start-up. Each experience has been very positive. I've been able to accomplish what I need without a lot of fuss or distraction.

Pros

Aha! is a great canvas to organize your business, product and customer journey. You can take many of the miscellaneous thoughts you have rattling around in your head, and the many post-it notes you have scattered around your office and put them to use in an organized way. It is hard to emphasize the importance of seeing your ideas and tasks written down and prioritized. Aha! makes it easy to articulate your goals and initiatives in a way that is compelling. Then when feature requests come in (as they inevitably will) you have a canvas for deciding how a request compares against the priorities and compared to other requests. It helps you and your stakeholders come together, discuss and come to a consensus on 'what should we build next.'
Another think that I love is the fact that Aha! team does not have a sales function. Instead the platform has invested in a top notch customer support team who will help you customize and build out your plans. They help with introductory, small and big projects.

Cons

Can't think of any specific shortcomings. The platform is very deep and customizable so it can grow with your team's needs.

Wrike and ProdPad

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

Aha! is the most complete and functional tool for managing the business side of product. It is critical to get this part right before a team writes a single line of code. There are many good tools for managing code development and release pipelines, but that is a different set of utility. The good news is Aha! integrates with code management tools to keep /management/sales/marketing/product in-sync with development.
Karen
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 16/08/2020

Using Aha for Education Assessment products

We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

Pros

For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

Cons

I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

I was used to Aha from my previous company, we found the functionality to be expansive, used accross tthe departments it was coordinated and allowed mixed methodologies in its monitoring and reporting in the products being eveloped. The product management function in the company I am now in is new. I wished to introduce the best in class product management tool, for transparency, acountability and reporting capability accross the company. we have offered many in house demo's and everyone is very impressed, especially as they now know how they can access the information they need to fulfill and support their departments too
Mike
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 23/01/2022

Couldn't live without this product

I love this product, it has been great to use, and the customer support is outstanding and always able to help me solve my issues.

Pros

The ease of use is awesome, and bringing new users onboard is simple and quick. The integration to JIRA, and SSO, makes my administration and use simple and straightforward. It allows me as a product manager to manager the roadmap, and dev to concentrate on their JIRA environment which they are comfortable in.

Cons

The presentation module could use some more customizations, and tools, it is OK, but I end up creating PDF's and moving them to powerpoint.

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

I was familiar with it, and the price is fair.
Dan

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Best customer service and support

Our organization continues to expand the use of Aha. From Feature management, have also expanded to Idea Management, and are now taking on a more strategic use of goals, initiatives, and the like.

Pros

While the product is very good, Aha's customer service and support is far and away the best I have ever encountered, not only from software providers but pretty must across all walks of life. So responsive, so informative with the responses, and if anything needs some additional work, they are quick to schedule a timely call to work through solutions to satisfaction.

Cons

Navigation can leave a little to be desired. can be very confusing if not in it every day

Ajinkya
Ajinkya
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 10/05/2021

Convenient Tool for Product Managers, Aha!

Aha! is no doubt a sophisticated tool for driving product strategy, sharing your roadmap, and detailing features. It's very flexible and configurable so it requires a little while to get fluent with everything it may possibly do, and be aware of the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you discover your groove it gets much more easily. Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but you do tend to obtain what you pay off.

Pros

Aha! offers a comprehensive range of strategies for managing the entire product management and marketing cycle. I began using product development tools like Jira and then VersionOne, but they both appeared and functioned as if they were developed on purpose and eventually evolved into product management tools. None of them were in charge of product marketing.

It was clear from the moment a fellow CTO introduced me to Aha! that this tool was explicitly designed to handle the full scope of product management. The governance features that assist product owners in focusing on the business plan and priorities also aid in the definition of product strategies to achieve those objectives. Customer personas assist the development team in remaining customer-centric.

Our product owners enjoy working with feature development because they get to decide both how the features should function and how feature delivery should be prioritised. The Aha! Score, which can be customised, helps to balance value with development costs.

Contributors are encouraged to request functionality, and the review process ensures that the promotion (or lack thereof) of a concept to a feature is transparent. Executive management and the board of directors expect product roadmaps to include information in an accessible format and Aha! has delivered efficiently so far.

Cons

The tool is extremely effective, with numerous features that make it simple to build a complex puzzle that occupies all of your time, causing you to lose track of the original goal: efficiently produce a product that meets consumer standards and business objectives.

Keeping the model easy necessitates discipline. Aha! is so powerful and so customizable that it took me a while to figure out how best to apply it to my particular situations and challenges. That said, their amazing customer success team has been and continues to work patiently and diligently to help me make the most out of it.

Fran
Fran

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

Loads of customization, but best suited to big enterprises and too expensive for the value it...

Initially, we wanted a system where our ideas could be linked to our features. We looked at a few options at that time and Jira discovery had no yet come out and we thought Aha would be best even though it was very expensive. After trying to use it for a year, and the additional cost of more seats for when our team grew it really hasn't been the best fit for us. Our team has found it cumbersome and we don't use all the additional functionality it provides. After our account renewal I did ask the team for a refund and to cancel our subscription, but the aha team were unwilling to consider providing a pro-rata refund.

Pros

I liked the quick responses from the support team and the fact that the ideas were linked to the boards and roadmap planning.

Cons

We currently use Jira and found the separate workflow and webhook added an additional layer to our work processes without adding a lot of value. We also found the system far too overcomplicated for our small start up needs. It would be great for a big enterprise with loads of processes, however we prefer and quick and easy product workflow without all the formalities and steps that Aha is created for.

ProductPlan, airfocus and Productboard

Canny

Ideas and reporting.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Fran,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team and utilizing ideas and features. If your needs change as your team grows, we are here to help and answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Replied 22/06/2023
Scott

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Aha offers tremendous value for product managers and integrates well with development software.

I've really enjoyed using it and continue to find new ways I can leverage its features. It's worth mentioning that when I have had questions, or something has gone wrong their technical support has been phenomenal. They respond in the same day and in most cases are able to immediately answer my questions. In cases, where an actual bug was found, I've even had their developers fix the issue within a couple days and let me know to try it again.

Pros

The product has great tools for defining your product strategy, vision, mission, and allows you to easily track ideas, features, and plan your releases effectively. It offers a great integration with development software such as Azure Devops or Jira to bridge the gap between product management and development. I've found the software easy to learn and intuitive as I never had formal training and was still able to figure out how to use it well.

Cons

I haven't experienced any feature that I've found troublesome or largely lacking in an essential capability as it is customizable in the right places. There are some features (i.e. polls) that I don't have access to with the current license that we have that I would like to try out so I can't say for sure if there are any gaps in such features.

Response from Aha! Labs

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your define strategy and connect product management and development. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected] — or even for a live demo of polls!

Replied 01/02/2023
Nicola

Reviewed on 22/05/2023

Wondeful product, extreme power in Enterprise+ subscription

I'm using Aha from years as a Product Manager. I use it for multiple tasks, from planning, overview of the status and extended integration with DevOps. This is also achieved via tools we create via the APIs which are very rich.The possibilities offered for the customization are very large, and we are usually able to optimize all the flows based on our needs.The reporting is also one of the strenghts were different data can be combined and displayed, especially when using the very powerful custom equations.

Pros

Product customization is exteremly flexible, especially if combined with the Enterprise+ customization possibilities.Integration with DevOps is working very well.Customer support is very proactive and fast to provide help and solutions.

Cons

Ideas integration with the features could be improved to have better automation, but overall is working well.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Nicola,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is great to hear about the years of success you have had with Aha! If you have specific feedback about our ideas functionality we would love to hear about it in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/). Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Replied 01/06/2023
Simon
Simon

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

A Product Manager's best friend

Pros

Having been on a long journey over the years with many different types of project/product management software solutions, none of them ever seemed to be "the one". Aha takes a different approach, and focuses on management of end-customer value that is aligned against the vision you have for your company and its products.

It's the first work management platform I've used that took this holistic approach, and actually its massively empowering. I'm now able to construct high level roadmaps for complex projects that span multi-discipline teams that can be reported to all stakeholders very clearly and easily.

Managing the features the team are going to focus on in a customer centric way is also great. Yes, you can use Aha for task management, but often in a product management capacity it's more important to express WHAT customer outcomes & benefits we want, and then let the team figure out HOW to deliver them.

Moreover, the customer support from the Aha team is excellent, with plenty of guides not just how to use the platform, but also how to strategically tackle typical challenges that product managers face.

I highly recommend Aha. It's a liberating product from a team that clearly have an awesome culture based around customer success.

Cons

Aha is a sophisticated tool that's very flexible and configurable so it takes a little while to get fluent with everything it can do, and understand the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you find your groove it gets much easier. The support team help with that though.
Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but then you do tend to get what you pay for.

Matt
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 26/06/2023

Game changing software for product teams

Very satisfying, this tool has a chance to help us transform as a business!

Pros

Very initiative to use and can be extremely powerful if setup with some foresight. It is flexible enough to be tailored to any kind of business yet rigid enough to instill needed discipline when using across a team or teams..

Cons

Not much to dislike. While it can feel expensive, their reviewer and viewer (free users) make it easy to scale across many team members.

Jira, monday.com and Asana

No comparison.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Matt,
Thank you for the great review. We love to hear that Aha! has been a game changer for your product teams. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Replied 12/07/2023
Sam
Sam
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Aha moments around every corner

Ability to produce a roadmap for the first time in company history while integrating that with Aha Develop for targeted sprints which has increased delivery time and quality of each release. The ideas portal has also been crucial to our business and engagement with our users.

Pros

It is user friendly while being extremely robust as you get deeper into the functionality. So far I've found that almost everything is possible in Aha and sometimes just takes a little thought on how you want to achieve it that will fit your organization.

Cons

I can't say there is anything that I don't like about this software. We're in the middle tier package and anything I would mention here is included in the highest tier.

Jira and Airtable

All in one.

Response from Aha! Labs

Hi Sam,
Thank you for sharing such a positive review. And for letting us know you are benefiting using the whole product suite including Aha! Develop. It is great to see that Aha! has helped you produce a high quality roadmap! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Replied 02/12/2022
Stephanie
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

All a product manager can dream of!

There's a few major benefits:
* consistent roadmaps throughout the product porfolio
* transparency on roadmaps and release plans throughout the whole company
* closer collaboration & transparency with customers through the ideas portal
* higher efficiency in Product Management due to clear structure and standardized processes
* better focus on strategy instead of only tactical fire-fighting
* easy integration with the R&D tool (Azure DevOps in our case)

Pros

As a product manager you get a lot of information daily from all kinds of sources - and none of the tools that R&D typically use support you in structuring that information. So, you end up with Excel sheets, One Note notebooks, word docs in Sharepoint folders - everything scattered out. When we introduced Aha! the immediate effect was that suddenly everything has a place: from vision to strategic goals to tactical user story specifications, wireframes etc. It's right where you need it when you need it.

Cons

Introducing Aha! requires a mindset change in the Product Management team - everybody needs to embrace it and actually start using it to make an impact. This has been, and still is, the biggest challenge we're facing. I do not recommend buying Aha! if you don't have an internal champion who will help standardizing the usage and train the other team mates.

Geraldine
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Flexible software to allow Product Managers to refocus on strategy

Pros

I particularly like how Aha! allows the PM to link the features/tasks the team are working on to the reasons why these features have been defined and prioritized over others. It gives a clear direction to the entire team.

I recently joined a startup company as a product manager and I felt daunted by the amount of features and tasks that were waiting to be developed in the backlog. The team was working in Agile mode, releasing features as soon as they were developed. It was extremely complicated to organize them around objectives and priorities and we had no visibility on when each of them would become available. Some members also felt that the team was sometimes working on features that should not be considered high priority.
Aha! solves these problems as it helped us organize the developments into theme-boxed releases (even if we actually put features in production as they are developed) and the master features improve clarity by grouping features into epics. Each of them are also now clearly graded in term of business value and effort and linked to overarching goals and initiatives in order to justify the priorities.

The dynamic reporting features are also a real time-saver.

Finally the hotline is amazing! I had a couple of exchanges with them and their reactivity and helpfulness was way above my expectations.

Cons

I have only used the software as a trial until now, so I haven't spent too much time in adapting it to our specific needs. Once we sign up for the paid version, I know that I will have to dedicate a few days to set it up to best fit our needs and customize a few of the options.
I am glad that their support team is so responsive. I am pretty sure I will need their help and I am looking forward to working with them and benefiting from their experience from other companies.

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

Game changing Product Management Software

Exceptional!

Pros

The software makes Product Management possible at scale. What I love is the ability to gather all different feature and enhancmeent ideas from around my company easily through Aha's idea portals. All of our employees now know to drop any of their ideas into our portal so that the product team can actively manage them and push them into the product. Gone are the days of countless emails saying, "I wish the product did xyz..." or being stopped in the hallway to be told about a feature request. Our employees easily transfer ideas from our clients directly into our portals too. It's a lifesaver!

Cons

The product is great and I don't have any negatives to say! Takes a little while to think about how you want it implemented, but it's very flexible and can scale with your team.

Hans
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

Roadmapping

The online ideas portal is very easy and convenient to use. The product structure for portfolio management takes some time and energy to invest in, but once set it is very powerful and easy to use.

Pros

AHA! is a perfect tool for product roadmapping from ideas to shipped releases.

Cons

There are quite a lot of features in AHA! that are too overwhelming to use

Reasons for Switching to Aha!

The ideas portal and extra possibilities