Hostinger Reviews

About Hostinger

Hostinger is a website hosting and virtual private server solution that helps businesses set up websites, schedule data backups, manage domain name system (DNS), set up PHP configuration, and more on a centralized platform. It...

Browse Hostinger Reviews

Manish Singh
Manish Singh

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

Affordable and User-Friendly Hosting: Hostinger Web Hosting

Hostinger is a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable and user-friendly web hosting provider with good performance, security, and customer support. It is important to carefully consider the limitations of Hostinger and ensure that it can meet your website hosting needs before signing up.

Pros

Hostinger is a really good website hosting provider which provides good service at a minimum price.Hostinger offers hosting plans at very competitive prices, which can be especially appealing for small businesses and individuals who are on a tight budget.It's interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, making it easy for beginners to set up and manage websites without needing a lot of technical knowledge. Customer support 24/7 via live chat and email, and has a knowledge base with various helpful articles and tutorials. It is the most helpful feature.It takes website security seriously and provides features like free SSL certificates and automated backups.It provides a range of features like website builders, email hosting, domain registration, and more, making it a one-stop shop for website hosting needs.Overall it is good for beginners and customer support is amazing.

Cons

Some basic normal plans have limited resources, including storage, bandwidth, and processing power. This may not be sufficient for high-traffic websites or those with resource-intensive applications.No daily backups on some small plans.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Manish,

Thanks for sharing such a complete review. We're sure it'll help our customers (and us) to know more about your experience!

We agree that it's important to consider all features when choosing a hosting provider — and our goal is to offer the best solutions for every type of online project. Let's reach for the stars together, shall we?

Cheers,

Replied 21/02/2023
L'Nai
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Hostinger is Great!

Overall, it's been a pleasure to use.

Pros

I really like how easy this system is to use and how responsive the team is when I've needed assistance. They also took some of my concerns into consideration about update statuses and keeping users informed. It makes running a site very simple. Once my other site is up on another server, I plan to use Hostinger as my future hosting site for it as well because, honestly, the price can't be beat.

Cons

The only thing I haven't enjoy so far would be that they need to find a better way to alert users to when their server will be down for maintenance. Their current options either flood your mailbox with info on servers that aren't yours as well as yours or you have to check daily and search for your server. If they had a system to just contact the correct server users when the server would be down, instead of everyone not even on the servers, it would help admins let users know quicker that the site will be down for maintenance.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, L'Nai! Thank you so much for such an insightful and valuable review. We are flattered to have you on board with us. Also, your note about maintenance alerts has been forwarded to the responsible team - we have already contacted you with more details!

Replied 08/07/2021
Sean
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Why not to choose hostinger

Absolute nightmare every solution involves me paying more money for a website that really didn’t need to have more money put into it. I started I invested $240 then you got me to upgrade my zero and that was another $27 a month and I still didn’t have a working website at the end

Pros

Honestly I wouldn’t the moment the other account I manage is done with their year you are getting fired.

Cons

First problem there is no Inherent web design program. You either force us to pay for WordPress or zyro. Besides that you have the worst response time. We live mst so I work when ever there is problem last night I started a chat at 730 my time and went to bed without getting an answer at 104 am. There is the fact we contacted both zyro and hostinger over 25 times in 36 days paid for a year yet never got a response back about getting some of our money back I am in contact now with PayPal as inad case

Wix

Your artificially low price

Wix

I left you to go back

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Sean. We encourage every one of our customers to give us honest feedback, and we appreciate it a lot because it motivates us to grow and improve. We are sorry to acknowledge your experience, as our main priority is to provide the best services and ensure the happiness of all our customers. Therefore, if you find a free moment, please reach out to us at [email protected]. Let's discuss it all together and a solution that fulfills your needs!

Replied 07/07/2021

Top Hostinger Alternatives

Alejandro

Just works

I've had hiccups setting it up, but technical support is quick to respond and resolve.

Pros

I needed web hosting, domain hosting, and email hosting service. Hostinger allowed me to do it.

Cons

Nothing really. It's what I expected from a service like this.

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Host Gator has terrible tech support.

HostGator

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

The freedom to set up without layers upon layers of unusable interfaces.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Alejandro! You cannot imagine how important your satisfaction is to us. Knowing that we are doing a good job and that our customers feel safe and well-received is priceless.
Thank you for letting us know about this and don't hesitate to count on us for whatever you need. We are always here for you!

Replied 30/06/2021
Yasser

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Hostinger Review

Had the best ever experience compared to other hosting providers

Pros

Easy, user friendly and affiliate to help everyone grow together

Cons

Nothing as such. Everything has been positive till now

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Because godaddy is the worst provider

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Easy to manage and affiliate schemes with a better service.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Yasser! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. It is good to know that you trust us as your hosting provider, and your expectations are fulfilled!

Replied 30/09/2021
MANOJ

Reviewed on 28/02/2024

Scam hosting company

Cons

Avoid Hostinger at all costs! They're scamming people out of their money and providing zero service. They charge for things they don't even deliver, and their hosting is painfully slow compared to others on the market. Only consider Hostinger if you're actively seeking a sluggish/bad hosting experience.

Response from Hostinger

Hi, Manoj,

At Hostinger, we're constantly perfecting the services we offer, and our customer's feedback is our stepping stone. Thanks for sharing yours.

The Customer Success Team will receive your feedback as they're focused on avoiding such situations in the future. We invite you to let us know of any other details via [email protected] — we're eager to hear from you!

Replied 15/03/2024
Ahmet Furkan

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

I love how Hostinger delivers thier promise about customer satisfaction

I am running a digital marketing agency and for our web design services, I always recommend Hostinger to my clients for their hosting and domain purchases. They are always kind and helpful and they respond very quickly when we need support. One word to describe them is Satisfaction!

Pros

The interface is easy to understand and explain to customers. Also, they have a 7/24 customer service agent for help with chat

Cons

There is nothing right now that I'll say least. I like their service.

Bluehost

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Price, Service Package Capacity, Customer Services...

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Their WordPress hosting packages looked more promising when compared to others and the customer reviews that I saw were amazing so I decided on Hostinger.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Ahmet Furkan! Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Dileep
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 23/09/2021

Best price and stable servers

Pros

They have got stable servers which we can choose the close one of our choice. If we need to migrate to other location server, just send them a chat message. Its done for no cost. Support team are the best, but they need to have more agents to support while they are growing.

Cons

Support team response takes some time, But still they respond.

HostGator

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Hostinger looks promising wrt price, server connectivity and support.

Price and support.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Dileep! We are glad to see that we can be a part of your success. Your happiness is our goal, and we will always do everything to maintain this goal. Let's keep in touch!

Replied 29/09/2021
mohammad reza

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Quality / price / customer orientation

Reasonable price for long-term plans and having different servers, which increases the loading speed of pages

Pros

High quality service / reasonable price in long-term plans / customer orientation of personnel is one of the features of this company.

Cons

After the end of each plan, the prices will increase a lot

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Mohammad Reza! It is an absolute pleasure to provide hosting services for you. We want all our customers to feel safe and confident when using our services. When people come to Hostinger to host their first website, we do our best to provide the best prices as we know that the beginning of the online journey might be heavy from a financial perspective. We hope this clarifies any doubts regarding the renewal pricing, and if not, please drop us a message via Live Chat and let's look for the best solution for you!

Ajit

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

One off the Best Hosting Provider in Market

Pros

Easy to Install Software over which you can Host your Domain.Get Professional / Domain mail id's.I mostly like the Customer Support Service its just unremarkable.

Cons

Once we Integrate the Domain Mail id's with Gmail the mailing response the not too good.Means its delay in time.

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

User friendly UI and great Customer Support.

Response from Hostinger

Hi, Ajit,

We're glad you took a few minutes of your day to share your experience with us.

If you need any help or tips with this email situation, don't hesitate to reach our Customer Success Team. They're ready to help!

Kind regards,

Replied 06/12/2022
Michelle

Completely Satisfied with Hostinger

Overall my experience with Hostinger has been a positive one, with just a few hiccups along the way that were quickly taken care of. Customer Service was really nice and helpful the two times I had to contact them. I did try out another company just to see what the differences are and I did not like the way the other company did their set up. So I cancelled quick and transferred that account to Hostinger as well.

Pros

They do seem to make everything pretty easy for a newbie like me. I had no issues with setting up my account, and any questions that came up were easily answered by their huge array of help documentation. They list all their "Help" articles which they have extremely organized and grouped into appropriate sections. I have found answers to all my questions by searching through the Help section and have never needed to contact customer service for any questions regarding functionality. I have even browsed through articles to learn things I never knew about.

Cons

There's not too many things I don't like about this service. I did have a minor issue back when I first signed up when I wanted to upgrade my service. I got really confused on how to actually upgrade my service and ended up doing something wrong. That was the only time I had to contact customer service for anything. Also, the billing situation is weird. I will pay for something and I assume everything is good to go. Then I will click on "Billing" in the dropdown and my purchase will pull up and look like an invoice like I still need to pay it. The first time I dealt with this I thought maybe my purchase didn't go through so it let me go through the whole process again and I ended up paying twice for the same thing. Learned a lesson. Also I don't like how they will automatically select autorenew for everything. You have to go in and manually turn off autorenew for every single service if you don't want it to automatically renew .

Bluehost and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Hostinger was easier to setup and had better deals going on at the time

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Michelle! We are glad that you decided to begin your online journey with us. Rest assured that our team will always be by your side to assist you regarding hosting questions. We have also forwarded your feedback about the billing situation to the responsible team - thanks for sharing!

Junaid

Reviewed on 21/05/2022

Affordable Cloud Hosting Provider

Overall hostinger is best hosting provider an affordbale price and i love it.

Pros

One of the best things that hostinger did now is they added an Asia Pacific server, now our website is accessible faster in India. Moreover, hostinger improved the dashboard to check server usage that give a comprehensive insight of our server condition. And last but not least it is an affordable hosting provider.

Cons

First things, their support time is now increasing day by day i remember in 2019 they were using live chat option but now you've to wait for a long queue and they will revert over email.
I request them to roll out the previous live support feature.

Response from Hostinger

Dear Junaid,

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. As a customer-obsessed company, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services - and your opinion is essential to this process.

The Asia-Pacific server was a highly requested addition, and we are happy to see that it improved your website speed and made a positive difference in your online business. We also know how important it is to visualize all the metrics and information about your hosting performance, so creating a way to offer this information to our clients is very important to us.

The ticket mode was created to avoid a long waiting time; when the support line is too big compared to the number of specialists available, the customers may send an email and it will be received the same way the live chat would. However, we thank you for bringing this point to our attention!

We are proud of this partnership, and you can always count on us to support your online success!

Replied 06/06/2022
Thomas
Thomas
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Good Hosting, Poor support

Pros

Great interface, performance taken into consideration, perfect for Wordpress, easy of use.

Cons

Very bad support (even when you subscribed to the premium). Answers that come out of nowhere from people who don't even understand their topics.

SiteGround

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we noted your feedback and will send it to the responsible team. If you'd like to share any other details, don't hesitate to reach us via [email protected]. Let's keep this conversation going!

All the best,

Replied 06/12/2022
Michelle
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great Switch from GoDaddy

Hostinger has been great for my business. I've been able to consolidate all of my sites in one place for one low price and I recommend it to all of my web development clients. The features, packages and price are much better than my previous provider.

Pros

I switched from being a GoDaddy customer for 15 years and I have been super surprised at the hosting options and services I've received. The features and cost are a bargain! I have transferred 3 Wordpress websites under my hosting package (each with an affordable SSL cert which are EXTREMELY expensive with other providers) and I have had no problems with downtime. It's extremely easy to choose, setup and manage your website hosting/email accounts, etc. I would absolutely recommend!

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that's a problem with my hosting software. Anything I've had an issue with I've been able to contact support online and get a resolution to my questions immediately. No complaints.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Michelle! Thank you for this comprehensive feedback - it is an absolute delight to know that you are pleased with our services. Please allow yourself to count on us, and let's conquer the Internet together!

Replied 30/06/2021
Marc
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 25/06/2021

High Value Hosting

I am able to provide a secured site with excellent load times at all times of the day, and have enough space to grow our site.
I am happy with our service!

Pros

The setup was easy, and the price was very competitive. The speed of the response time when loading the site is what makes me confident I'll be renewing with Hostinger regularly.

Cons

I did learn after the fact that certificates became a nearly required feature in browsers in May of 2021, and a heads up would have been nice from the host.
However,. Hostinger provided a simple and quick solution to put a certificate on the site in a few clicks. I had this working with no more warnings to mobile users in less than 10 minutes.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Marc! We're thrilled to hear that your expectations are completely fulfilled. Your success is the best motivation, and we say thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

Replied 19/10/2021
Brandi
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 22/07/2023

Hostinger

Pros

I like the features of the dashboard, it is very user-friendly. They also integrate the WordPress website builder perfectly. The integration with WordPress is perfect. Accessing your WordPress website throught Hostinger dashboard is easy.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that I dislike about Hostinger. I rarely have any downtime on my websites.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Brandi,

That's just what we like to hear! Our Customer Success Team works 24/7, just to ensure your hosting journey is as smooth as a dream.

Best of luck,

Replied 26/07/2023
Marcus
Marcus

Better than Bluehost shared hosting

Pros

We came to Hostinger from Bluehost. We got tired of our sites being down for prolonged amounts of time (sometimes days) and the customer service for Bluehost went downhill the past couple years. We had been Bluehost customers for over 10 years so we missed the good old days when customer service actually cared about your longevity as a customer. We haven't had to contact Hostinger support (so can't really compare that to Bluehost), but that's because our sites have only gone offline a few times in the past couple years, and each time was the middle of the night and resolved within minutes.

Cons

The interface is a little different than the traditional CPanel, but after clicking around and using the search box, it's actually more intuitive.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Marcus! Thanks a lot for your lovely comment! It is good to know that you trust us as your hosting provider and your expectations are fulfilled.

Replied 29/06/2021
Duke
Duke

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Hostinger: Affordable, but Efficient

I must say i am impressed. I did not know what to expect when signing up with Hostinger. The hosting is fast, Customer care is on point, easy to upgrade plans, innovative h-panel, though a little bit clunky for some of us. but i will recommend hostinger's hosting service to all out there.

Pros

The price was affordable. The customer service is top notch. They have article for almost any issue one can face. I host 6 websites with them, and i must say they are fast. It handles wordpress sites well.
The free SSL, Cloudflare and associated Zyro web builder places Hostinger a step above the rest.

Cons

The h-panel is nice but It takes time getting used to, especially if one is used to the C-Panel.

Basically, the cost.
Corneille
Corneille

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Hostinger best choice for hosting your site

Hostinger is a good tool to host your website. I had no knowledge about website hosting, getting the domain name and professional email for the professionalism of the company, thanks to its ease of use and quality price, I could start my business with professionalism thanks to this tool.

Pros

Hostinger is an easy to use tool, its interface is simple especially for novices, its server is reliable so 24/24, its quality price is reasonable, it is really a preferable and powerful tool to host your website.

Cons

Not much to reproach, it must improve its customer support service.

Response from Hostinger

Dear Corneille,

Thank you for your review! We are glad you spared a few moments of your day to share your honest opinion with us.

As we strive to be the best hosting company on the market, learning that the cost-benefit of our service is up to your standards makes us truly proud. We have also noted down your feedback to our Customer Success Team - they will be informed so they can be sure to offer you the superb experience you deserve.

Replied 04/07/2022
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

Versatile and inexpensive hosting platform

Pros

Hostinger’s pricing models makes adding features like ssl and domains easy and affordable. Hosting was easy to set up and has been extremely reliable. I have the basic package for my own blog and faster more resource intensive site for a client and performance is exceptional, especially compared to more pricy hosting plans for godaddy where they charge you an arm and a leg for features like ssl.

Cons

Customer support is not as robust as godaddy and while helpful was a little delayed in returning calls. However they do have extensive training and resources available for using their software.

Pricing and features

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Daniel! Oh, thanks a lot for the applauses! We are exceptionally happy to know that you are enjoying our services. Our team is also constantly growing to ensure that you receive all answers in a wink of an eye. Let's stay in touch!

Ric
Ric

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

A great choice for basic web hosting and email

Overall, I am satisfied, there have been few outages over the years and when they happen they are typically corrected quickly. I use them primarily for email and that works very well.

Pros

It was simple to set up and get started. The control panel is full featured and allows you to control all the aspects of your setup. It's fairly simple to use and has all of the standard software packages you would expect.

Cons

Getting a hold of someone for support is difficult. Even when you finally get someone via email, the conversation drags on for days. The support is the least effective part of this service.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Ric! Thank you; we want nothing more than your happiness and business success. For this reason, currently, we deliver assistance with the highest quality and in a timely fashion via Live chat. The functionality of Live chat allows our customers to multi-task while ensuring that each task is performed flawlessly. Our team is looking forward to chatting with you at any suitable time for you!

Replied 07/07/2021
Prachi
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

The best and affordable hosting website

I am not a tech savvy person but I am happy that I bought the domain and hosting plan from hostinger. It's easy, simple and convenient.

Pros

I liked how as soon as chose the domain name there were options of hosting plans mentioning for beginners and how it would cost me monthly and annually. Once I did the purchase I was worried at first how I was going to get the website up. I was surprised to see the website builder AI options like I had options to customize and just use the one they already had in the catalog. It had everything in it from logo maker to adding images, styling website. I activated my email address. I mean it was all there step by step I had nothing to worry about.

Cons

Everything was mentioned step by step and I did not had any problem accessing the website or how to get started. So no cons from my end.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Prachi! It is an absolute delight to know that we are a part of your online adventure. Let's keep reaching for the stars together for the years to come!

Jacqueline

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

The best website hosting solution out there!

I use Hostinger almost daily to help me answer my client's website questions. Whether it be an issue with DNS or Wordpress, they are always quick to respond and patient with me as I solve issues. Sometimes the issues aren't particularly related to web development but they always still help me find solutions. Hostinger makes me look smart :)

Pros

I recommend Hostinger to all my clients who I build websites for. Their prices are stellar and their customer service is ALWAYS available to help me out with anything I need!

Cons

I would like a few less-frequent reminders of expiration dates.

Response from Hostinger

Hello! What a pleasure to hear this from you, Jacqueline. Thank you very much. We promise to work hard each day not only to keep it this way but ensure you with even better services in the future to come.

Replied 29/06/2021
Nutan
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 19/09/2021

Hostinger Services are the best

The overall experience of Hostinger is the best. The package they offer is very reasonable even for a beginner. The customer service is really good and prompt, they help you resolve any issues you have related to any web hosting, website, domain or backing up your website.

Pros

I like the easy to use interface of the Dashboard for my website domain and hosting services.

Cons

I can't think of any cons because I love their services and would never think of switching to any other software.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Nutan! Today is a special day because we have received your feedback, and this is something we will not take for granted; we will do our best to surprise you with even better services for years to come. Thank you for choosing us!

Devin

Modern but not perfect

Overall the price to performance is great and I have very little complaints compared to my past experience with other hosting providers.

Pros

I really like how the User interface is simple all-around to use and how everything is secure on the front end “hpanel”

Cons

I feel like organization of the “hpanel” is a little convoluted at times, especially when it comes to selecting the site your wanting to make changes to. I wish it was a bit more separated in terms of the sites/projects. I personally also wish that there were more options in certain menus for advanced users like myself.

cPanel & WHM

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Because I saw an advertisement on Snazzy Labs and wanted better hosting and the price was very convenient

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Cheaper to go with hostinger

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Devin! Thank you for sharing the feedback with us - it is our pleasure to provide services for you. Our team would also like to mention that in order to gain more freedom with features for advanced users like you, we offer to try out our VPS services. Let's stay in touch and build your massive online success!