Concord Reviews

About Concord

Concord is a contract management system that helps all companies manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts—from creating contracts all the way through managing renewals post-execution. Users can draft a contract from a...

Browse Concord Reviews

• Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

A great product that literally works every time.

Pros

The best thing about Concord is simply that whatever the situation: 1 to 120 signatures, desktop or mobile, short documents or heavy shareholder agreements, etc... it never fails.

Cons

I'd love a concord app that allows me to sign with my biometric signature and be notified whenever I have something to review and sign.

Response from Concord

Hey Edouard,

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Practical, effective and user friendly system

Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Pros

Easy to navigate platform
Electronic signature
Offers third party access
Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Cons

The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

CobbleStone Contract Insight

Reasons for Choosing Concord

Policytech was a great Contract management system but did not offer other features that we were looking for at the moment, such as third party access and electronic signature.

PolicyTech

Reasons for Switching to Concord

We did not like their platform and they had electronic signature as an add on only.
Katie

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

Got custom fields you need to access? Run away!!

We contracted with Concord over a year ago and have experienced two very disappointing situations:

(1) We started working with Concord in April of 2016. We were guaranteed connection to our custom Salesforce fields within 30 days before we signed our contract in June (only out-of-the-box fields are accessible at this time). Once those 30 days passed, we still were not able to connect custom fields and were then 100% gold star guaranteed it would be working by the end of 2017 (note this is still seven months after initial promise). As of March 2017, we are still not able to connect to the custom fields. We have been paying for a severely handicapped service all this time with no offer of account credit, or any sort of response as to when the custom fields will actually be available. On top of that...

(2) One of our users that we have been paying for is not able to connect his API key at all to the Concord platform. We have been in contact with their Customer Service department at least a dozen times regarding this and keep getting the same general response that the tech team is "working hard to investigate the issue". To add insult to injury, our last two emails requesting a response have not received any response. It's been over 30 days since they last responded at all.

We feel ignored, lied to and very disrespected as a customer. The saddest part is that we really love everything else about the platform! But if it won't connect to the fields we need, or connect to our user at all, it's not valuable and causing productivity issues.

Get it together Concord. At least RESPOND to your customers. And if you are going to promise something to a customer to get them to sign a contract, FOLLOW THROUGH.

Top Concord Alternatives

Adobe Acrobat Sign

CobbleStone Contract Insight

ContractPodAi

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Best in class tool to sign and manage your contract with your clients

Now I like to manage my contract and follow signature process with my clients.

Pros

The UX to use template to create a new contract in it. Also the process to sign: simple, easy to use and mobile first.

Cons

The document management should be improve in the future but it is very ok for now.

Response from Concord

Hey Edouard,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned.

• Industry: Research

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Saved our small business from being buried under contract "to do's"

This software has saved me. My position entails a little bit of everything...HR, Finance and Accounting, Business Development, Proposal Management and Writing, Contracts, etc. Before Concord, I would try to keep track of which contracts I needed to write/update/get signed using Excel spreadsheets, but since I wasn't in Contracts Mode every day or even every month, I'd get lost and have difficulty remembering when something needed to be done or where I had been in the process. Concord makes it MUCH easier to keep track of the whole lifecycle of my contracts.

Pros

I love the ease of creating new contracts from templates, of getting contracts signed electronically, and how easy it is now to see what's coming up for expiration. I also LOVE the customer service. I got the software, because it was inexpensive for my small business, but the customer support that comes with it is impressive! They are always available to answer my questions, to teach me more about how to make use of the features, and to guide me through better ways to use the software.

Cons

The graphic user interface is a bit utilitarian, but once you get used to it, it works!

Response from Concord

Hey there,

We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business!

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Works excellently, so long as you know what you're doing!

Great overall product, works really well for what I want to do - sometimes a bit of a learning curve, but you can get over it relatively easily.

Pros

Absolutely fantastic document creation, curation, signature and monitoring tools. Works really well for a small SaaS business like mine; I can create documents, share them with clients and handle the entire signature process incredibly easily using an online workflow, without ever having to resort to paper. Far cheaper than Adobe's alternatives, too.

Cons

The versioning requirements are understandable, but they can be somewhat confusing for users with whom documents are shared. Every time an invited user fills in a field, a new version is created - which can block up the versioning log.

Zoho Sign

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Concord is recommended without reservation!

As a one-person legal department for a multi-state, multi-location company, it's essential that I have a centralized contracts repository that's easy to use and customize as the company grows.

Pros

Easy searchability. Use of tags to link docs. Customizable reports.

Cons

Pretty much any limitations from the early versions have been addressed and remedied over time.

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

closing the deal

Happy.

Pros

Concord is critical for closing business and excelling at my job.

Cons

Training new users (prospects) to use the tool for contract negotiation.

Response from Concord

Hey John,

Replied 12/01/2023
Eric
Eric

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

Bootstrap to Growth

I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Cons

None, the customer service is second to none

Jacob
Jacob
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 14/02/2019

Great for SMB

Pros

It's incredibly easy for us to manage our vendor and independent contractor agreements. Our favorite and most used feature is the automated templates, allowing us to save hours a month in paperwork for all of our independent contractors.

They're also incredibly simple, which, for us is a huge plus.

Cons

- We have over a dozen entities and we wish that we could manage users in one panel, then giving them inherited/overridden permissions by the entity, instead of each and every entity one-by-one.
- The analytics piece is bare bones and could use some TLC.

Shong
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

Great, user friendly contract management product

We used Concord primarily for contract management, workflow, lifecycle, and repository and Concord meets our expectations. The ease of use and deployment across our team was great as it is very user friendly. Being able to track contracts and deadlines has been a great tool that we loved which allows us to manage our contracts more efficiently. Having templates in Concord and enabling smart fields has improved our contract drafting efficiency. Overall, Concord is a great tool for our company to use to manage our contracts.

Pros

The integration process was easy, we were able to have it up and running really soon after the training. Help support from Concord is excellent, they are always responsive and able to provide clear, concise information. Collaborating within Concord was good, we were able to share files and go back and forth on negotiations well. Having the digital signature feature is great as it allowed us to move away from another product for signatures. Smart fields is a great feature as we use it in our templates and it has helped with efficiency when drafting contracts.

Cons

We use third party templates a lot and being able to import the file into Concord is critical. Unfortunately, Concord doesn't translate documents over well. Indentations of clauses and signature areas within the contract does not transfer well. After uploading into Concord, we would always have to go back and update those areas.

Another item that we use that would like to have is the option of inserting a "date signed" stamp within the contract. We work on contracts that have signatures within the contract, sometimes throughout, and it would be nice to have the ability to have a date stamp next to signatures.

Cécile

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Very satisfied with Concord

Concord is very easy to use, easy to understand, helps us save time, and makes it convenient to track the progress of the contract. Compared to other products in the same category, Concord is very cheap and has more powerful features.

Pros

My favorite features are the one-place contract storage, electronic signatures and reporting. Since we have clients all over the world, before using concord we often struggled with not having a fixed place to store our contracts. But now we can bulk upload or store a large number of contracts in this software, and the e-signature feature allows us to collect signatures from all over the world whenever and wherever we want - it doesn't get much more convenient than that. In addition, Concord offers customizable reports to view monthly contract progress, etc. We rely on this for many important decisions!

Cons

Our team is very satisfied with the whole thing and it would be better if the software could be developed in more European languages

Response from Concord

Hey Cécile,

Thomas

Reviewed on 07/02/2023

Fantastic easy to use software with great support

A great piece of software that is invaluable to the business. Concord is always releasing new features and are happy to take feedback on board.

Pros

Concord is a fantastic piece of software that is easy to use and puts the power to all users within an organisation to assist with contract management. The use of templates is great, enabling all users to create contracts, monitor and engage - all with confidence that the main terms will not change.

Cons

The software could use additional personalisation in places, however the Concord team are always working on new features and happy to take feedback on board.

Response from Concord

Thank you for your feedback, Thomas! We're very happy to hear that you enjoy working with our platform as well as with our team. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible experience.

Replied 28/02/2023
Luis

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Concord is an easy to use platform

Overall, I believe Concord is one of the best contract management platforms in the market. Although we have only used the platform for about two years, Concord has many things to offer such as a wide variety of easy to use features coupled with periodic updates and new even new features. Concord also provides competitive pricing compared to that of other contract management platforms. It is for the reasons above that I would stick with Concord for many years to come.

Pros

The best part of Concord in comparison to other contract management platforms is its ease of use. The process in which to upload legacy contracts and manage those contracts within the repository is simple and can be done in as little as 3-4 steps. Other platforms seem more complex in the features they provide making it more time consuming and calling for extensive trainings whereas the Concord platform has similar features but with less steps.

Cons

Although Concord provides an Analytics feature, the feature is limited to the different types of analytics it can provide such as status of executed documents as well as number of documents by status per month. It would be great to see a wider offering of different analytics such as number of documents currently in negotiations or in the approval stage.

Rafael

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Concord and Salesforce integration is amazing!

Concord has made contracts more streamlined and integrative with our Salesforce business processes! As every document is stored not only in Salesforce but also in Concord we do not need to worry about back up copies in our server. I am so happy that Oberd. It is really easy to keep track of all your contacts that you send to be signed because Concord emails you when someone signs or leaves a comment. The best feature is that we can save templates so we can edit and bring information from Salesforce , making our process really smooth and avoiding manual mistakes!

Pros

Salesforce integration was easy and quick. Most important, very easy to use Concord via Salesforce (Send to sign, attachment is added automatically in Salesforce Notes, etc.). Also, I like to enable the track history in the template level, so I can check what was changed in the document not only in the draft but also when we send to sign. In addition, I like the chat/message into Concord platform where customer can edit the document (redlining) or ask question avoiding emails.

Cons

Something I would like to have as a feature is to chose which field must be completed by a External guest, for example, if I have more than one external guest signing the document I cannot specified who needs to fill out a specific field.

sara

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Concord is an excellent product!! Highly recommend!

Excellent - Customer support was and continues to be so supportive. Migrated from another contract management and have never looked back.

Pros

The functionality is intuitive - very easy to use! Love that there is an internal signature function built it - most other products on the market require signature functionality to be an added cost via a third party integration.

Cons

The signature function is a little clunky. Access controls/approval workflows are awesome, but could use some improvement so that roles can be more limited.

Zena

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

We love Concord!

I wouldn't be able to sort contracts and offer letters so quickly without it, it has made my life easier especially at the rate we are growing being able to send these out with ease is crucial.

Pros

We really like the usability of the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate. We have great feedback from the users, especially as we send out offer letters and contracts via concord, the new employees say it is easy to use & efficient! The audit feature is great too so you can see who has opened & read the contract & when!

Cons

the only comment would be that sometimes if you want to edit some of the text, it formats incorrectly & can throw off the rest of the documents format, BUT it doesn't happen every time and could be our template with the issue. Recently i haven't had this problem.

Maria

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Good and user friendly tool

I've been using Concord for almost 3 years and my overall experience is good, in fact it was chosen as main tool for contract management in my company

Pros

It's a complete tool for Contracts management and it's quite easy to use

Cons

The research could work better. For example I wish I could sort by supplier/other party.

Response from Concord

Hey Maria,

Thank you for the review. Your feedback is very important to us and we'll do our best to improve the issues you had.

Gretel
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

The System of Systems

My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

Pros

I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Cons

I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Stephanie

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Manage contract expirations and renewals

Pros

We primarily use Concord to keep track of ALL of our contracts. It's easy to upload them to Concord and plug in the key dates and other important info. The most important thing is the ability to set termination notices so we know either when we need to start having renewal conversations OR when we need to provide termination notice. We also really like that we can tag our contracts (finance, marketing, team, etc.)

Cons

I don't think there's something we don't like. However, I will say that we probably don't use the platform to its fullest capacity. We use other platforms to sign agreements and manage contacts. For our purpose, we're happy with it. It was free for a while, but they recently started charging even for the most basic of uses.

Response from Concord

Hey Stephanie,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're very happy that you are satisfied with Concord.

Gillian

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

At last a user friendly document repository

We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Pros

Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Cons

Reporting capability and tagging format.

Rusty
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Easy to use with a native e-signature

Overall, I like that it's simple to use with a modern, intuitive user interface, has a native e-signature feature, a responsive and professional help desk, and at a reasonable price point. It's made a vast improvement in streamlining and organizing all our contracts.

Pros

The native e-signature feature works very well. It's fairly intuitive and doesn't require external signatories to sign up or login. It even includes optional signature order and auto-request signature features that saves a lot of time not having to manually send the document to each person one at a time. Just send it to the first signatory and once it's signed, the system will automatically send it to the next signatory.

Cons

The biggest challenge has been the formatting issues when converting documents into Concord to create templates and the limited native formatting options. Once the templates are completed then everything run fairly smoothly, but this setup phase can be a bit time-consuming.

Amanda
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Very Helpful!

Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

Pros

The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Cons

Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Venus
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

Excelent Contract Mangement cost-effective

Really good and satisfyed.

Pros

Frindly tool easy learning and easy set up. Faster set up and go life for a company .

Cons

Tags for reporting in just one field. Should be reported one field for one tag.

ContractSafe

Reasons for Switching to Concord

Cost-effective relationship.

Response from Concord

Hey Venus,

Thank you for the honest feedback. We'll use your suggestions to improve our products and services. Thanks for being a customer!

Linda
  • Industry: E-Learning

Key player for dematerialization

Pros

Easy process to sign, follow-up and store our contracts.
Great templating solutions to send documents in batches.

Cons

We can't share documents easily with the rest of the team based on tags. It works only for signed documents.
Customers are often confused and don't know how to fill and sign documents.