About Rooftop

Rooftop is an all-in-one email management, team collaboration, and project management platform. This web-based solution is designed to streamline internal communication, task management, and customer support. Rooftop provides...

3.9

Preston
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Very pleased

We have been able to bring our KPI of open topics from 30% down below 15% in less than one year after launching RoofTop in our After Sales Service department.
I get contentious remarks from team members of the ease of use and remarks of 'how did we work before?'

Pros

Improved proactive follow-up & productivity.
More detailed analysis on closure delay of tasks & other details.

Cons

Speed of the internal search engine needs improvement.
Mobile app functions can be improved with push notifications to function more like a mailbox for persons on the move.
It would be nice to have a more After Sales Service approach with functions like machine ID tags & checklists for team members.

Reasons for Switching to Rooftop

User Interface - easy to use and quick start up Local company with quick service support

Response from EASI

Hi Preston, thank you so much for your review and for your precious feedback!

Replied 31/05/2021
Asdiana
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Simplified workflows for our organization

Pros

QB's adaptability, report querying on-demand capability, staff monitoring, and capacity to serve as a foundation for developing a wide range of custom legacy systems are all major selling points. We'll be able to conserve resources and time by using this system to send out notifications to staff based on predefined criteria, give them control over their workloads, and monitor their progress on various initiatives.

Cons

Complexity is an inevitable byproduct of strength and adaptability. To a user, Rooftop may seem like a maze rather than a single software application. In my opinion, there's room for improvement in the graphical interface to make it friendlier to newcomers like myself. However, I was able to figure things out, and I have no doubt you will.

Louis
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Most of the options are really useful, this app allows a very professional customer support

Pros

Clarity, the fact that any user can have access to all the email, and especially the attachements (this is very important in technical fields). The fact that anyone can answer the emails, this help us to have quick feedbacks and professional supports.

Cons

Waiting time when charging a discussion.

Top Rooftop Alternatives

Musliah
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 05/07/2022

Rooftop is savior for project collaboration

It has it pro and cons, but overall, it helped us with our project in the communication and collaboration aspect without fail.

Pros

Helped me and my coworker manage our projects and tasks with Rooftop's aid. Conferencing and a communication system are essential features for a collaborative project, and they has both built-in. It makes it easier for us to contact one another.

Cons

It was challenging to use this software since it requires a steady connection to the internet to download all of the necessary materials. The emailing services on my smartphone also constantly malfunction whenever I attempt to modify the template.

• Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

Rooftop, Is it for you?

This was one of our first experiences with this type of software. overall we were happy with this choice and it taught us a lot about what we needed so we were able to increase our workflow and keep everyone up to speed.

Pros

All liked that I could see all of my email accounts in one simple application. I like how you can set it up so every time you send an email to a particular client you can also automatically send it internally to only the people you need it to go to without all that cc and bcc. That really helped to streamline our flow of information.

Cons

It can be a little slow to load and I would like it to have more mobile function

Sean

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

Overall it is quite useful, but sometime it maybe quite slow.

No comment from me, it is very useful overall

Pros

The product is easy to use and the most important, me and my colleague will able to look at the same topic while we are having discussion.

Cons

Some time it might very slow in terms of loading

Reviewed on 29/05/2021

Great tool to capture every step of the journey

Ability to track interactions with clients and quickly revert to previous discussions or promises.

Pros

One location to stare and document your daily interaction with clients

Cons

Find that the dates do not reflect properly when making changes.

Linda

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

Mon quotidien a changé

Expérience plus que positive vu que mon travail au quotidien a largement été améliorer grâce à Rooftop

Pros

L'utilisation de Rooftop dans le département de service après-vente dont je fais partie a radicalement changé mon travail au quotidien: rapidité, amélioration du suivi des dossiers, clarté. Mon travail a largement gagné en efficacité. L'interface est conviviale et facile à utiliser

Cons

Le chargement de certaines tâches est parfois lent dû probablement à la quantité d'information à charger.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Bon outil

Mais en générale il fonctionne très bien , et très pratique pour gérer des emails

Pros

simplicité, efficacité. bon support technique

Cons

petit bug parfois , après les mises a jour parfois il y a des données ou choses manquante

Simon

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Pros

- Facilité d'utilisation
- Interface web
- Evolution du logiciel dans le temps

Cons

Rien pour l'instant