Meta for Business Reviews

About Meta for Business

Facebook for Business is a social media marketing solution that helps businesses promote products/services and connect with the target audience. The application enables users to design personalized ad formats and pages to drive...

3.7

Browse Meta for Business Reviews

2,306 of 2,306 reviews
Maaz
Maaz

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

Facebook.

Facebook is the most widely used social media platform which makes it very useful to communicate with friends and family and others in social circle and find old friends.

Pros

Facebook is the most popular social media platform and has the most number of users. You can share anything on facebook, from lengthy text post, to photo albums, long videos and files. It is very useful in connecting with your old friends as it helps you find them easily. Small business users also use it to promote their business and boost sales. Its group feature is also used by students of the same class or program to share updates, progress and documents with other members. The Facebook Messenger is also a full fledged messenger with which you can send text and files to tour contacts and make audio and or video calls to them.

Cons

Facebook has become a favourite platform for politicians and groups to spread their views and propagandas, due to which it has become a hub of spams and fake information which is quite annoying and facebook really needs to speedup working on sorting this problem.

Javier

Reviewed on 06/10/2023

The real recipe for smart working.

It brings out modern working experience.Things are done perfectly and fast while using this software.If you want to take your brand in the next level.This is the most actionable way to use.

Pros

Meta for Business is an excellent social media marketing solution.Have used it to market my work.It stores files well.Has this phenomenal features which helps you in finding the right customers for your business.Since the time I started using it have noticed a huge growth rate in my sales.Meta for Business is flexible to everyone and it is easy to use.You can monitor how audiences are interacting with our products via a mobile phone and all thanks to this incredible software.

Cons

Meta for Business is what we all need if we want to scale into new heights of success.no cons for it has really brought a great impact in my company.

Juliette
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Meta is still a must for fashion businesses

We need to work with Meta, but the idea for me is to diversify the acquisition channels as much as possible so not to be too Meta dependant.

Pros

Meta allows you to push your brand through instagram and facebook. If you have nice content, even with a rather small budget you can reach your first customers.

Cons

It is sometimes very difficult to talk to someone in charge when you have issues. The advice from Meta's team are not always oriented towards improving the business and performance for their customers.

Top Meta for Business Alternatives

Marit
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Most confusing software I've ever used

Very frustrating, confusing and anger enducing.

Pros

I like that you can now schedule social content in the app itself. Other third party apps got my Instagram account blocked.

Cons

Almost everything. It's the most confusing piece of software I've ever seen. Every time I click on something, the whole layout and interface changes and it seems to bring you to a new version of the same system, where everything is different. I'm always lost, can never find what I'm looking for and hate to use it.

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Meta for Business is NECESSARY for Business

Pros

Every business needs Meta for Business. Being able to schedule content, having your content calendar, viewing analytics, real-time chat and automated chat, and having both Facebook and Instagram is crucial. It's very easy to use, and it often has valuable recommendations, including active times for posting. It's perfect for marketers who work with multiple accounts because you can be an admin of an unlimited amount of accounts. It's free, and paid advertising is low-cost. The analytics alone would be worth paying (but you don't have to!). There are so many great features and functions - I could keep writing for hours.

Cons

There are not many cons with Meta for Business. On rare occasions, a post may fail to publish when it's scheduled—that can be very frustrating, so it's important to check to make sure it's published properly. You may have an issue with tagging as a user may not always come up but there's a workaround by typing in the profile URL. Meta for Instagram analytics is frequently inaccurate, so I highly recommend going directly to Instagram and manually pulling post analytics.

Pedro
Pedro

Reviewed on 17/02/2024

It's simply a very bad tool overall

HORRIBLE. That's it! We just use it sometimes because our customers ask for it, but we try to avoid it whenever possible.

Pros

I honestly do not see many pros for this other than still having a lot of users inside Facebook and Instagram. Other than that, it's miserable!

Cons

The fact that menus are constantly changing. Multiple and unstable errors in multiple parts of the platform. "Robot like" answers from support (this is by far the worst support I've ever seen and I know many people that worked for their support that gave up because their managers were simply very bad so it's a top to bottom problem inside the company). It's unbearable the fact that I know one specific case where two accounts (one page and one personal profile) that were stolen and their automated answer was multiple times the same: "You have to login to your account and change your password." A stolen account and this is the answer to the original owner? It's just unbelievable. We had multiple cases where we wanted to stop a campaign and were charged more than what we initially expected. We had cases where we wanted to remove ourselves or customers from pages and there were multiple errors. We cannot believe how Meta Business can still survive honestly... other than the number of users, it's horrible their service.

• Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

Used for a number of years

Good, it is easy to use for day to day functions and the app is handy!

Pros

It is relatively easy to use, share between colleagues and monitor performance of posts. Combines instagram and facebook management for efficiency.

Cons

Some of the settings are harder to find or require visiting facebook directly to acess. The cost vs return on paid advertising has dropped over the past ten years.

Zoho Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Meta for Business

Cheaper option although only manages two platforms
GK

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Great for tapping into the power of Facebook's algorithms

Very good. Takes a bit of time to get familiar with it, and it does keep changing. But overall, it's very good.

Pros

Really works re putting posts and adverts infront of the right audience.

Cons

The pixel is not as useful as I would like it to be.

Adrian

Reviewed on 27/05/2024

Meta For Business Must Have

Pros

Streamlines various processes for meta platform.

Cons

Sometimes a little difficult to navigate.

Valentine

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

Best app for communication and advertising your business

Am in Africa and my siblings are over seas and we all use Meta apps for communication wen u call it's more like my siblings are just next to me I feel their presence like we here while we not I would like to thank thank them for their services.

Pros

It's easy to use affordable and much safer also cheaper than calls and texts messages makes communication much easier with people around the world

Cons

There have improved in their services and I believe there working to do much better for their clients making the world easier for u

Christine

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

The best social media solution for every marketplace

I joined Facebook in 2006, over time I have been using it to reach out to friends all over the globe. Facebook has enabled me to network with various mental health professionals from all over the world. Through Facebook groups and Facebook pages, as an organization we have been able to scale up our advocacy efforts globally. By allowing us to upload videos and photos on our profiles, we are able to showcase our work to the world, which has helped in attracting funding.

Pros

Scheduling of posts in Facebook groups has helped us plan for discussions even when we are busy and cannot come online.
The Facebook Live feature has allowed us in conducting virtual discussions, so far we have had fruitful engagements with our audience from all over the world.
Facebook allows uploading unlimited videos and photos which has helped in scaling up our advocacy efforts to donors and a wider clientele.
New features are updated frequently, which helps in giving the user a personal feel.
Through different Facebook groups and and Facebook pages I have been able to learn so much.

Cons

The Facebook Algorithms at times flag content that is not inappropriate. Severally I have been blocked from accessing various features, for instance joining new groups, commenting in other Facebook groups for posting the same content in several pages.
Hackers posting profane content on one's timeline often lead to malicious damage to one's reputation.
Pseudo accounts on the other hand are fake and most of them con unsuspecting users.

Twitter/X

Reasons for Switching to Meta for Business

Twitter limits the number of characters one can put in a single post. Connecting with old friends is not easy on Twitter. The Facebook interface is easy to use as compared to the Twitter interface. Facebook posts reach a wider audience since not most people are on Twitter.
Mohammed

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

beyond enjoyable personal use, Facebook has done wonders for growing our business and...

Our overall experience with Facebook has been mostly a great one. Apart from giving us free online presence when we were yet to design our own website, the boosted ad campaigns we have carried out together has done amazingly well at doubling our network of collaborators and also fetched us quite some great amounts of new business.

Pros

Facebook allowed us to gain a lot of public awareness for our business services. By focusing on the habits and preferences of users, Facebook is able to direct our ad campaigns to the individuals most likely to be interested in our services, thereby boosting our public engagement metrics significantly. And with the easy call to action buttons that integrate quite well with other affiliate channels like messenger and whatsapp, clients do not struggle to respond and communicate with us.

Cons

The level of reach for campaigns can fluctuate quite a bit, and sometimes the analytics reports do very little in getting us to understand why one campaign performed so well but another (similar) one didn't.

Reasons for Switching to Meta for Business

The process for creating and deploying ads was much more direct and tangible than the mechanisms of YouTube Mentions, and it had way more reach than LinkedIn did
Calvin
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 05/09/2021

Easy to build or join business communities

Facebook helped us achieve significant visibility for our business. It was so so easy to get personal friends and associates help in promoting the business pages and campaigns. The groups are also very useful for growing community and feeling a sense of belonging.

Pros

Facebook was very good at helping me find communities and resources that were useful for growing my business. The campaign insights were also very helpful in understanding my target demographics much more.

Cons

The results from my ad campaigns were quite inconsistent. On one ocassion, it would result in great reach and leads, and the next time half as much.

LinkedIn for Business

Reasons for Choosing Meta for Business

To expand my reach beyond my small circle of direct contacts.

WhatsApp
Karambir

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Meta for Business is an Epic Fail

This is an epic fail in my humble opinion. From the moment Facebook purchased Instagram and then began to integrate the products, my job has gotten harder and harder as I adapt to the latest "features". Customer support consists of long waits for responses and blame for problems being pushed back onto the customer. I am eagerly awaiting a new product from another vendor with which I can replace this piece of junk.

Pros

I cannot say I like any features. This product is a huge waste of time and has cost me hours and hours of time trying to sort out conceptually simple issues.

Cons

As Meta transitions the equivalent functionality out of Facebook and Instagram and into Meta Business, they have made it virtually impossible to perform some basic functions such as scheduling an event without having to go through extra steps and iterations.

Annabella Claire
Annabella Claire
  • Industry: Fine Art

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

Artist With Personal And Business Pages

Overall, I’ve had a pretty great experience. It’s sort of a one-stop-shop with all kinds of content, functions, and entertainment. I’ve personally never had big user friendliness issues except a long time ago, I would have issues uploading videos and photos. Now, it’s a pretty solid app experience.

Pros

I like the flexibility to post any combination of text/photo/video in an easy to view format. The groups are awesome and events are good, too. Those are the two main reasons I still use Facebook.

Cons

I don’t like the censorship. I think a new social media could take over if it wasn’t as censored and for a while, Tumblr kind of filled that role. Twitter is still better at not over censoring. As I’ve said with other social media apps, I don’t appreciate the increased advertising and focus on shopping.

Instagram

Reasons for Choosing Meta for Business

Everyone did! Haha.

Reasons for Switching to Meta for Business

The only time I used Facebook ads instead of Instagram ads was for a job I used to have. For myself personally, I’d only use Instagram for the most part.
Hiran
Hiran
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

This social media platform has global reach-out with fair policies and bad support.

In the initial day's Facebook posts and contents were healthy and prosperous, But nowadays it is filled with politics, racism, abuse and these are a sign of unhealthy social platform. Facebook need to do something to maintain its standard.

Pros

The platform is available in web and mobile version. The live steam of the gameplay is available. The live stream is a quick response within a few seconds. Find friends option based on an area filter help us to find a particular user easily. Edit profile option able the user to display the profile details and pictures as per the user wish. The user is allowed to share the post with public, friends or the only user can view. The user can tag their known persons in the post with tagging of the location. The user can react to the posts with an emoji reaction. The user can create a group and can join other groups according to public or private. The platform is also available in a lite version which consumes fewer internet data.

Cons

Help and support don't make any sense in resolving issues they won't listen to the user problem. Can find lots of fakes user without proper genuine identification. Privacy and policies are fair to the user which make the user feel vulnerable. Anyone can post anybody's picture and can abuse in comments. The platform is constrained to the blue coloured theme. Need to improve the localized level of community guidelines and local slangs used to abuse and bully. The platform needs to improve security, policy and community guidelines. Need to improve in the deployment of policies at the local level and understand the current and local situation in a particular society.

Brittney
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

Facebook for Businesses has always been great, but it's declining for personal use.

Pros

I managed social media as a marketing intern in 2016 and I loved using Facebook for longer posts and feature stories. Since there's no character limit like there is on twitter, Facebook is my go-to when we have a little more information to share than usual. I also love the event page feature on Facebook. We had a large annual event and every time we used a Facebook event page to promote it, there was a line outside the venue because we were over capacity. There's no other large social media platform that has a feature comparable to Facebook's event pages. I also love it that Facebook provides analytical reports for free. On other social media platforms like Twitter, we had to purchase an outside integration like Hootsuite to be able to get monthly reports.

Cons

Most of the cons of Facebook show themselves when you log in for personal use. The app has gradually become very "junky" with cheap/scam-looking advertisements and the new interface has way too much going on along the sides of your timeline so, it's hard to focus. The latest Facebook update that bothered me was the change in notifications. Instead of only receiving notifications when someone tags me in something or mentions me directly in a comment (you know, things relevant to me), I get endless notifications that say things like, "Did you see Jessica Jones' comment on Luke Cage's post?". There may be a way to customize my notifications and stop Facebook from doing that, but it still bothers me that they automatically changed my notifications without asking and I feel uncomfortable knowing that other people have the option to be notified when I comment on someone else's status. It's way too intrusive.

Nicole
Nicole
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 18/01/2021

Everyone Uses Facebook

Overall Facebook is a great place to share photos, videos and to connect with family friends. I conduct a good majority of communications between my family members and I through Facebook Messenger which also provides the opportunity to video chat with loved ones. This is especially nice when you are trying to connect with family or friends who may not live very close to you and who you may not get to see as often as you would like to.

Pros

I really like the Marketplace part of Facebook. I frequently post items which I no longer need for sale on Facebook Marketplace and I have had a lot of luck there in getting rid of things that previously had never gotten used by me. I especially like that there is a rating system for both buyers and sellers so that others can see ratings indicating a specific user's reliability, honesty, friendliness and punctuality. This makes it easy to decide whether you would like to do business with someone or not. I also like that any payments made for items that are to be shipped are 100% backed by Facebook and funds are only released upon successful delivery and satisfaction of the buyer.

Cons

Regarding the Facebook Marketplace again, I have had a couple of different experiences which somebody had paid me for an item that I was selling and I was to ship it out them as they lived in another state. I was unable to access a shipping label that I should have been able to access and print to put on the package before shipping out the item. I had set it all up correctly and the person had indicated that they needed it shipped so a pre-paid shipping label most definitely should have been sent to me right away. Among other frustrations, this was also during a time period where there was a promotion going on through Facebook which stated that for this certain tome period I was supposed to get free shipping so not only was the customer disappointed for having to wait but I also had to go out of my way and purchase my own shipping label elsewhere which was very inconvenient and costly.

Jason
Jason

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Know whats Trending and More with the Facebook App

Overall the Facebook app has been a pleasure to use and ha become more and more productive with each of its supplied updates. The business has grown more with the use of app, plus has saved much valuable time and money that was able to be used in other much needed areas. Folks dont let the scare of battery drain or the hype from social media turn you away from the Facebook app, as its a very useful for todays business world.

Pros

Keep yourself and your business up to date on the latest Trends and Information quite easily with the Facebook app. It is also one of the main sources we use to showcase our craftsmanship and search for future customers. The process for doing this is easily accomplished by myself or another employee through Facebooks page setup wizard, thus saving money. The app is widely used everyday by the Young, Old, and Businesses alike. It also interacts with other apps making the sharing of information a simple task to accomplish. The Groups section lets us present information to certain number of views, helping it to get noticed and not overlooked, as it possibly could in the main stream feed. The Marketplace section allows for Ad posting of some of the Granite and Tile products we offer, plus a pain free payment process. Facebook is not just the usual social media gossip app, its also a tool full of information and opportunities. Considering the no cost factor and the frequent updates its a "no brainer" as most would say. The app has certainly benefited the business in many ways, from producing customers, to the spreading the word of quality work, but the main benefit thats shines bright is the money it has saved throughout the mechanics of the business.

Cons

If your connected to a constant AC powered device such as a desktop or laptop computer this issue will not be a factor, although if your main source of access is battery powered such as a mobile phone it could be the kicker. The Facebook app often puts a strain on your battery even during the times its not in use. The up to date mobile devices seem to handle the power needed in background running but I have seen a grim trend with the employees who have older devices. They have reported such issues as it causing the phone to freeze sometimes as well as times where the phone temperature rose to dangerous levels to go along with the battery symptoms. Other than the previous spoken issue we have only come across one other one that cost alot of time and troubleshooting. Fake accounts are something you just have to prepare yourself for though as they are wide spread throughout each of the social media apps we use each day.

Deepak
Deepak
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 24/04/2017

Worthless Website - Eradicating the residual productivity from Human Beings!!

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing that I like about Facebook. Of course, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to offend others. Facebook is a sheer waste of time and I religiously believe so because I haven't seen any reason one even logs into their account to see others post their pics with a "Not so Real" smile. I would rather say, people try to portray their "Flawless" life by uploading pics and tagging hundreds of them which hardly leaves any space for their face to be visible. Spouses these days share love only through "Likes and Comments" on Facebook and go off to sleep after returning back home. I have seen married couples 'literally' talking through comments, and expressing love for each other with Emojis. Woo.. That's insanity according to me. C'mon, we all know that we click on the "Like" tab only to make the other person feel valued whereas the first thing we try to notice is their Dark Circles, Extra fats and their uneven teeth by zooming in as much as possible, almost tearing the phone's screen apart. And yes, there is a smile on our face the moment we see some flaw in the other person - Bingo!! All I am saying is, why would one want to spend 3 hours a day browsing through other's miraculously showcased life (Miserable in real) and then spend those additional hours at work, only because you haven't been able to complete what you could have in those 3 hours, and get back home, late and exhausted. I never understand when people say, "Facebook has connected me with old friends and family". Facebook has only given us a way to find, connect and stay connected merely as part of the "Friends / Family" tab within Facebook's platform. I haven't seen people messaging their family or friends every week to check their well being. Its merely a platform to show your family and friends that you could afford a holiday in Caribbean and that you are the only one with dimples on both your cheeks. C'mon guys, grow up. Instead of wasting time Face-booking, lets try reading and googling which would at least make us a learned person, even more if you are already are one.

Cons

Facebook, itself is a con!! There could be some educative platform which could help people transform the way they think and behave.

Sharrvindren

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

Facebook Review

I very satisfied with Facebook and the community. However, I wish less unrelated ads would make the experience way more better.

Pros

Facebook can prove that the we can always keep in touch with our friends and family whenever and wherever we are. We are always being able to communicate with our loved once and check in features also helps to inform our beloved ones on where we are. We are also able to share our live events to everyone. Moreover in this pandemic era, we are also able to to get tot know more knowledgeable information on the current situation and latest news from there. Small business owners and freelancers like me are able to promote ourselves with the market place option, pages and advertisement.

Cons

Besides having all the goods, Facebook can also be a significant time sink with no real value. A quick check of the site can turn into half an hour of scanning photos, videos and company brand pages that we don't really have any interest in. Consider how productively we could use the time spent on elsewhere. Facebook has started adjusting adds within videos. We would be enjoying a perfectly funny video and out of sudden they'll be an ad comes on, no matter ads are small to medium in duration, but that interrupts a perfectly happy user. Besides, this as a Facebook has became a part of our daily lives, more and more cyberbullying cases are also being filed and we are able to see it. ( Unwanted and irrelevant issues are being hyped by people without thinking about other persons emotion ).

Reviewed on 13/12/2020

Review of Facebook

So far so good, hope to see even better things about the Facebook in the upcoming years and that they will check more who is asking them for promotions, as end users ( common people like myself ) need more protection on the Web.

Pros

Facebook is providing a good, fast and free way for people to get in touch, for friends who didn't see each other for some time to exchange some new stories in their life's or even to make an event, so more of them can gather ( either at someone's place or virtually via video call, which is especially good for a group of friends for instance, nowadays even more given the whole ongoing virus situation ).

Cons

I don't have some big cons about Facebook at the moment, but I would like for example, to have an option for faster and safer way of marking some groups and\or pages as scam. I had a bad experience personally with one page which used to promote itself as a page which is giving away some stuff, after some of their pre requisites are met. Of course, they never gave any reward to their followers and instead, they would only delete that page after a couple of days. It would be good to have an information in this case, who was the owner of that page and that Facebook works with local authorities in order to resolve this kind of issues ( local authorities in my case told me that they can't do anything because there was no way for them to track the whole thing down and my country doesn't have an agreement with Facebook for this kind of issues, which was very unpleasant thing to hear ).

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

emotional logic

it is a platform that I love because of the country's intelligence level. Look, when an important event happens, a copy-paste crew about social media comes out. they travel like "I am not, brother, I do not write like that, only this pyofil wow, there is no other, I swear, the final delivery date". No, they do not write anything, friend country is on fire, the guys throw the profiterole photo and then they come and say I have no other account.

Pros

My master is a very sensitive, sincere and respectful formation. namely;

If you can prove that your dead friends are dead, facebook will not be able to double your pain every year by putting their birthdays in your eyes. It was a situation triggered by those who were very sorry for the birthday, event announcements from deceased friends, or the fact that Facebook constantly offers you a friendship suggestion for a recent disappeared person, "You may know".

Cons

the world is too small or facebook is too small. this is my first assumption. Or probably he's out of code these days. We have 2 mutual friends, one of whom sent me a friend invitation. When I could not recognize them, I said, "Who are they?"

The people he calls partners are wrong from the beginning, so if I am not damaged, of course.

One of my mutual friends is my friend's lover. In my recognition situation this comes from the love situation. the other is my closest classmate from middle school. now, one of these two people is in bolu and the other one in Istanbul studied at a university and in different departments.

kawal
kawal

Reviewed on 20/09/2020

Facebook user genuine review for the product

Facebook solves many business problems such as easy way to upload the personal files and store that data in the application. The best problems it solves in you can also upload the data and this feature really helps many people who use this product.

There are many benefits which I have realized such as free access of Facebook to a certain limit to users. This benefit really help the customers who cannot pay for the software. Moreover, you can also use this speed software and connect with people all around the world. You can reach as many people as possible and can share posts and can see these data over the day

Pros

There are many features which are most impactful such as free connections and speed upload during the photo or video sharing and synchronization of files with various platforms. The speed of upload and download is quite good and fast and that is the reason many people around the world use this software. Moreover, you can sync and upload the data with Android and ios and which makes the product very easy to use. Also, this is free software which every person uses for connect around the world.
In addition to this, the integration is very easy with our existing business processes. You can easily integrate the product with multiple processes.

Cons

There are many features which I feel are missing such as very cheap product price with very fast recovery of data and photos. Moreover, the premium feature could be improved so that people will get much more benefits in the paid subscription and service.

Furthermore, there are no aspects of the product which I feel is difficult to use. Any person with simple computer knowledge can easily use this product and use it daily.

In addition to this, the integration is not difficult with our existing business processes. Anyone can easily integrate the software with multiple platforms in a business.

Ronnie

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

Meta Enhances our Growth

We are a small nonprofit. Donations and engagement from social media make up a not-insignificant amount of our fundraising. We are not in a position to even consider removing social media from our business plan. However, we found that there was a significant knowledge gap between staff members who use social media for personal use and professionals who implement marketing strategies. We don't have the budget to hire a full-time social media marketer. At the same time, having untrained staff oversee our social media accounts resulted In underwhelming campaign results and dozens of hours of loss productivity due to their lack of understanding of the features provided by Meta for Business. Utilizing Meta for Business has solved both of those problems. I strongly recommend businesses use the approach we used. It saves money, results in more engagement, and provides a more professional appearance.

Pros

The automated programming, ability to schedule posts, and the analytics that are provided are save us countless hours of manpower each week. By hiring a person to come once a week, we have been able to cut the operations costs of social media campaigns to less than 20% of what we were spending.

Cons

There are no drawbacks or negative impacts of using Meta that would lead us to consider another approach. If anything, the biggest drawback is that it doesn't work on other social media platforms. Once we started using it, we quickly realized how much better it was than the included software on other platforms.