LiveAgent Reviews

Visit Website

About LiveAgent

LiveAgent is an online Help Desk solution for e-commerce businesses at the small and midsize levels. The platform offers live chat application, ticket management, online self-service portals, and change and license management,...

Browse LiveAgent Reviews

1,573 of 1,573 reviews
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

The ideal combination of low cost and high quality.

We utilize it to staff our own in-house help desk with professionals. We may have fruitful internal conversations using the ticketing system as well. Detailed questions about projects, prices, and customer service may be received. If you value open, high-quality communication with your customers, this ticketing system is your best bet. Problems with workflow and departmental communication can also be fixed. Its simplicity and potential are the program's strongest points.

Pros

I enjoy working with LiveAgent because of how nice and quick it is to generate labels and assign them to agents. In addition, the free version is excellent and competitive with premium services. Another benefit that helps me and my customer get work done quickly and efficiently is how well it integrates with other domains. I also appreciate it since I can maintain constant communication with my vendors and check in on the development of my projects.

Cons

No major issues here, however I would like to see more platform interfaces introduced anyway. If you could also update more frequently, that would be great. This is really important if we are to finish the program successfully.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system so stay tuned for many great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 27/07/2023

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

Excellent value for money

Pros

I have been using my LiveAgent subscription for years, mainly for the LiveChat and phone features. The system is stable, the features are well thought out and elaborate. I recommend it to anyone looking for a professional and integrable system.

Cons

The admin interface could look more modern. I have not seen any improvement in this area for years. The current UI is not bad either, but I would still welcome an update.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi David,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including future plans for the UI, so stay tuned for upcoming updates!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 27/09/2023
Ben

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Significant Value for the price

Pros

Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

Cons

While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Able to bring in information, sales channels, and customers from what was previously multiple products into one centralized system

Price, functionality, control

Response from QualityUnit

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Replied 04/03/2020

Top LiveAgent Alternatives

Philip

Reviewed on 04/12/2023

Real time chat and 24/7 customer support with Liveagent

Communication has been enhanced thanks to the real-time chats and friendly and easy to use interface.

Pros

I like that it is possible to get real time chat with LiveAgent and their customer support is proactive when we face issues.

Cons

I have not experienced any issue with the tool and my experience has been nothing short of amazing

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you for the stellar review, Philip! :) We're thrilled to hear our real-time chat and proactive customer support meet your expectations. If you ever encounter any issues or need assistance, remember we're here for you 24/7.

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 08/12/2023
Gary
Gary

Reviewed on 18/08/2023

I think LiveAgent is fantastic software

Every company needs the ideal thing, which is to treat every email as a ticket. If a client does not respond to my follow-up email within three days (thanks to a rule I set up in Los Angeles), a new ticket is opened and I am prompted to contact them again. Such follow-ups should never be sent from regular email accounts since doing so requires excessive monitoring.

Pros

Thanks to LiveAgent, I never have to leave the app to check my Gmail or Yahoo Mail inboxes again. As a marketing professional, I have access to a plethora of email accounts, and I've lost several business opportunities due to my own laziness in checking my inbox. With their "Unlimited Email Accounts" function, LiveAgent scores major points. To make things easier, I included my LA-based email address.

Cons

If you use LiveAgent as your email client, you won't notice any "unread" messages when you check your inbox. But that's not a major problem.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Gary! Your mention of the "Unlimited Email Accounts" function being a game-changer clearly echoed with us. Ah, tackling the labyrinth of multiple email accounts can be quite a chore, can't it? :)

You're right, the charm of LiveAgent is being a one-stop solution for all communication needs, whether it's social inboxes or live chats. And we can tell you're a power user, setting up a rule to remind you of pending follow-ups. Nifty, isn't it? To comment on your minor hiccup: all incoming messages in LiveAgent are treated as "unread" until specifically handled. We believe every message deserves undivided attention!

Keep exploring the tool, Gary. We strive to tick all the boxes for our users. Your feedback helps us refine our software and bridging more gaps in customer service.

Thank you for being an awesome part of our journey!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 23/08/2023
Emma
Emma

Reviewed on 11/08/2023

Excellent Customer Service for the Price

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. Thanks to its structure and features, we were able to reduce a massive message backlog to a much more manageable one.

Pros

LiveAgent's strongest feature is undoubtedly the promptness of their technical support. The fact that it may be altered to suit individual needs is another plus. The ease with which our client may get in touch with us is the third best feature. Not only can I use LiveAgent in my own tongue of Spanish, but it also supports a wide variety of other languages, and everything, including emails and templates, can be changed to display in either my native tongue or the language of my consumers. I can locate anything I need with a quick peek at the dashboard.

Cons

If I had to choose a nitpick, it would be that I wish there was more color on the interface; on the other hand, why would you want to clutter up such a simple layout with flashy graphics? LiveAgent delivers just as advertised by devoting maximum real estate to its features.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there,

It's great to hear that our customizability has been effective for your operations. It's our mission to provide a platform that can be tailored to suit unique business needs. On your point about our simple interface layout, we believe in function over flash to ensure a seamless user experience.

We're glad that the transition to using LiveAgent has been beneficial in managing your message backlog. Also, isn't it amazing how variety in language options can open doors to diverse customer bases?

Thanks for your kind words about our prompt technical support. We strive to keep this up!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 14/08/2023
Stely
Stely

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

Excellent value for the money

Keeping track of time and generating reports is the biggest perk. In the past, we were flying blind, but now it only takes a few minutes to identify which divisions are overburdened and straining. Live chat has helped us speed up our responses to consumers.

Pros

We find the LiveAgent's ticketing system and knowledge base to be particularly useful due to the high volume of inquiries we receive. Our team members share tickets fairly, and they may communicate with one another to offer quick support. Self-service options are now available, allowing us to give support around the clock.

Cons

The Only little issue I've had with LiveAgent is the way it indents replies to emails by using a >. This is something I can live with, and the benefits certainly exceed the drawbacks.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Stely,

We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear how much our ticketing system has positively impacted your workflow, especially with your high volume of inquiries.

It's all about helping your team communicate efficiently and providing quick support. Happy to know our self-service options are providing round-the-clock assistance to your business.

Thanks for recommending us!

-LiveAgent Team

Replied 11/08/2023
Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Effective customer service that really works.

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We are utilizing it as an omnichannel sales and customer service platform for our four businesses. Customers get out to us via everything from traditional methods to instant messaging apps nowadays. Currently, we're utilizing it mostly for Facebook and email tickets, but we have plans to add support for Instagram and WhatsApp (both of which are still in development) very soon.

Pros

The ability to have conversations with users in real time has revolutionized our connection with them. We used to get a lot of tickets, but consumers may now save time by chatting with us when they need help. We polled our audience as well. We found that all users would rather have a live conversation with an agent on life support than submit a ticket, and that the major reason for this is because they can get their issues resolved right away rather than having to wait a day for a response.Our customer service response time records show that we're the fastest at fixing problems and getting people back to work. I have to mention that

Cons

So far, neither my coworkers nor our customers have had any problems or concerns with the live chat option. It's refined to perfection, answering all of our concerns and meeting all of our requirements.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Saskia,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system and the support provided by our team. Keep up the great work!
-LiveAgent team

Christian
Christian

Reviewed on 28/07/2023

Our support communications are centralized with LiveAgent

The pricing structure is the one thing I'd like to see altered. They've made it possible to aggregate feedback from many channels—including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—but unfortunately, doing so costs an additional $39 per channel.

Pros

It's great that we can designate a single administrator to sort incoming emails, allocate them to the appropriate agents, and monitor their responses until the problem is resolved.

Cons

The safety, the ease of usage, It's the greatest there is since it's so simple to implement, integrate, administer, and utilize; there are never any misunderstandings or missteps in the communication.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Christian,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your everyday work life. Our team is available 24/7 via chat and email so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any questions or issues, including any pricing queries!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 31/07/2023
Scott
Scott

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

You'll be happy with LiveAgent, so make the transition right now!

LiveAgent's capacity to provide real-time customer assistance interaction and the ability to handle difficulties in real time is something I much appreciate. I particularly enjoy how simple it is to connect with popular social networking sites in order to centralize all conversations with clients.

Pros

LiveAgent has one of the greatest customer care teams out there, making it a top-tier customer service solution. Everything is straightforward and can be learned quickly. The process of putting it into action required zero wasted time. I appreciate the safeguards that keep our clients' information safe. In addition, I like the built-in live chat tools that guarantee first-rate, real-time customer service and make it simple to connect with and understand our clientele. All things considered, it's an excellent customer care product that any business serious about providing top-notch support to its clientele should definitely invest in.

Cons

The help desk is there to quickly and simply fix any minor issues that may arise. As far as I can see, I don't have any problems at all.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Scott,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life, as well as the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!
-LiveAgent team

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

Pros

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

Cons

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

HubSpot CRM

Cost and functionality

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,

we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent.

We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew!

Have a good days :)

Replied 05/02/2020
Barney
Barney
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Pros

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Cons

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Replied 25/03/2020
Francisco
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

Pros

The positive points are many but the main ones are
- Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation)
- Easy to manage
- Supports multiple languages
- Quite configurable
- Complete options for technical support
- We have managed to integrate some other services
- Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc
- The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

Cons

Some negative points or points that need improvement:
- Some customization options are missing
- The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved
- We've never managed to use live chat
- When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there
- The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old
- A web widget is missing (not wordpress)
- The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Francisco,
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Replied 23/03/2020
Dave
Dave
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 13/03/2022

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Pros

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

Cons

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

SherpaDesk and Spiceworks

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

TeamViewer

Price and features

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :)

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 15/03/2022

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

High-quality team support software

Aside from its high availability, ease of use, and strong security for agents, it also integrates well with other systems. Users required less instruction to become proficient with LiveAgent.

Pros

LiveAgent allows us to centralize all of our support communications, providing excellent visibility for the entire team as well as insightful metrics into our efficacy. That way, if one of the support staff members is out sick or on vacation, another may pick up the slack and continue answering customers' questions from where they left off.

Cons

I wish there were more customization choices for the interface elements like the chat and Knowledge Base panes. In addition, I wish I could buy ticket filters online. Nonetheless, it's nothing major.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Lilian! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know that our platform is helping you to have a continuity of support even when one of the support staff members is out. As for the customization choices, you might find these articles helpful: https://support.liveagent.com/519426-Customizations
If you need any advanced customization, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support team. We are always happy to help! :)

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 16/01/2023

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

LiveAgent is a complete help desk system

I converted our company helpdesk to Live Agent a year ago due of its affordable, easy-to-use features. The option to save frequently used responses as "canned messages" was a major factor in our decision to migrate to Live Agent; however, we have subsequently discovered that the platform also provides many other useful capabilities.

Pros

LiveAgent has exceeded my expectations after trying various other products. The product is user-friendly, improves my team's reaction time and customer satisfaction, and gives us access to useful data for future development. When I have a query, I like that I get an answer quickly.

Cons

I wish we could regularly incorporate social media communications. There is a Facebook plugin, however it is unreliable and unpredictable. I'm hoping that in the future there will be a more robust option for incorporating social media messages.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Lillian,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system, including introducing new channels so stay tuned for great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

Jesper
Jesper
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Incredible value for money

Amazing onboarding and buying experience. We almost haven't needed support since, as everything works and the UI is easy to use.

Pros

Compared to other suppliers with data centres within EU, Live Agent came out as the definitively best option. The price was substantially lower than any other provider.

Cons

Bells and whistles are missing. All the basics are there, but I could use more flexibility in auto replies and automation. But nothing critical.The only area where we need improvement is in ticket satisfaction evaluation.

Dixa and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Need a provider where data was stored in EU only (GDPR / Schrems II issues). Zendesk's price to do this made us re-evaluate providers as it was unreasonably high.

Zendesk Suite

Price was 5x lower for same/ comparable product

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Jasper! Thank you for the awesome review! It's great to hear that you had a smooth onboarding experience with LiveAgent and that you've been able to use the platform without much need for support. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration as we look to improve the platform. If you have any further feedback or need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for the review!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 05/01/2023
Emily
Emily

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Livegent is a reliable and reputable ticketing platform

Quick and efficient Live Agent has proven to be the most effective chat option for our website, thanks to its versatile feature set and lightning-fast performance. Live Agent's industry-leading widget load speed was a major factor in our decision to switch chat providers and adopt their service.

Pros

Since we handle multiple societies, we needed a multi-client ticketing solution like Live Agent. I haven't looked at any competing products recently, but I was satisfied with the price and features when we first signed up. Since I am already familiar with the program, I see no reason to switch.

Cons

It accomplishes what it's supposed to do without any unnecessary frills or distractions, and the user interface might stand to be a little more aesthetically pleasing. The mobile app, however, should enable greater functionality.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to improve the system, including reworking the mobile apps, so stay tuned for more great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 27/07/2023
aka
aka

Reviewed on 21/06/2020

Customer support is no more a headache

This a thing one must really go for. Live Agent can prove to be helpful for almost all business small to big.

Pros

I love the way this whole software was built to help companies get a single solution to manage all the things to keep their clients happy. Such a nice tool and ease of use even for beginners. Customer care departments can handle a lot of work single-handedly using LiveAgent.

Cons

There a ton of good things to mention but among all the goodies there is one thing that might need improvement. This little improvement mist is done in the customization ability of the knowledge base and the chat widget. There are certain things that need CSS knowledge to amend.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We are thrilled to have you with us and even more thrilled to hear that you are happy with LiveAgent! I am also glad to hear that handling your customer support does not give you a headache anymore, that's exactly why LiveAgent was created! Regarding the customization of the Knowlege base and the chat widget, there are various templates and customization settings but if that's not enough and somebody would want to have it designed in a way that would match their website completely, there is still a possibility of using the custom CSS. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Replied 07/07/2020
Roberlandy
Roberlandy
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Easy tool to keep track of information

We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work.

This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way.

We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks.

In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools.

And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Cons

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well.

We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Replied 03/04/2020
Shelby
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 10/04/2020

Great Product and Great Customer Service

I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Pros

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Cons

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

Response from QualityUnit

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Replied 13/04/2020
Mitesh
Mitesh

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

With LiveAgent customer care functions, customer satisfaction is always assured.

LiveAgent has been a vital tool in our organization. We were in need of platform where we and our customers can reach out easily and solve any issues at hand or offer any assistance and for sure LiveAgent proved to provide just what we were looking for. It has allowed us to improve our customer support services and thus having high customer satisfaction levels.

Pros

LiveAgent allows one to add a knowledge base in your portal which is very useful to customers since they can access the commonly asked questions and the how-to guidance articles which makes self-support easier. Another impactful feature in LiveAgent is the integration with social media platforms like Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are the platforms commonly used by customers. This means that you will be able to connect with most of your customers. LiveAgent provides omnichannel help desk solutions giving you and your customers a variety of channels like calling, live chat among others to connect and provide the support needed. It is easy to implement and the interface is well organized, intuitive and user-friendly making it easy to navigate through. Also, the customer support team offers timely response to any requests you have.

Cons

There is nothing i like least. It has been easy to use LiveAgent from the beginning. All aspects about this tool are tailored toward ease of use while still maintaining top level of effectiness and productiveness.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mitesh,

Thank you for your amazing review of LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :)

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 07/03/2023
Silvester
Silvester
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 14/06/2023

Give customers the most reliable and easily accessible support services with LiveAgent

We have been using LiveAgent for help desk and support services and true to its words, we have seen a great transformation on our customer support system. Now, we are able to respond to customer requests much quicker and easily and have given our customers easily accessible customer support services at all times.

Pros

LiveAgent is a futuristic customer support platform which allows you to respond to you customers requests and communicate with them through multiple platforms in the likes of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail and others. This product is very easy to use for both the support staff and the customers making it possible to have a smooth customer support system within the organization. It offers outstandingly easy to use ticketing system which helps you to effectively receive, manage and respond to tickets. Also there is a live chatting function which customers can use to quickly reach out to the support team allowing proactive communication.

Cons

Using LiveAgent is very easy and you don't need to posses any special skills. Also the support is very efficient and is 24/7 available so you are assured of quality user support every single step of the way.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Silvester! It's great to hear about how LiveAgent has transformed your customer support system. Our primary goal is to make it easy for businesses like yours to have smooth and accessible communication with colleagues and customers.

We appreciate the acknowledgement of our efficient 24/7 support – it's paramount that we assist users in every step of the way. Looking at your industry, we know how important timely communication and problem-solving are in civil engineering, so we're pleased that we can contribute in this aspect.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, we're happy to have you onboard using LiveAgent.

All the best! - LiveAgent Team

Replied 15/06/2023
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 12/08/2023

LiveAgent allows the user to submit report requests

I use LiveAgent on several jobs that are managed. We work with people within each of these companies. LiveAgent gives us access to all of the emails while designating how people have access to them, depending on the company we work for. LiveAgent is perfect for anyone who has multiple people and needs support tickets to move between different departments and individuals. The ability to associate outside information makes it very easy to quickly calculate the quality of each customer and how to better serve them with greater efficiency.

Pros

Support features make it possible for users to submit enhancement requests and choose the ones that matter most to them. In addition, it gives us the opportunity to have a discussion with the user as we implement and review a feature. The conversation can be publicly accessible by searching our knowledge bank. The conversation service works well and generates many excellent compliments from our users at the end of the conversation. Of the ninety-eight percent of those who chat with us, management will know how our customer service is doing.

Cons

The mobile version has some flaws, but when it is up and running, at least it allows you to read and respond to emails. Examples of errors include not being able to move the ticket to another sector. Also, the feasibility of incorporating an administrator log in would be helpful in the mobile version. A couple of times, when solving a ticket, the website will not show the entire list of remaining posts. In spite of the fact that, when moving, tickets come up, so it's not a big difficulty, however I would like to observe if it is sanitized.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there! Sounds like you've been making great use of the support features. We agree, engaging discussions while implementing and reviewing features can be super beneficial.

We've noted your feedback about the mobile version. We're continuously working on tweaks and improvements to make it more seamless.

It's always a good sign when our tool is making ticket management between different departments and individuals easier. That's the kind of efficiency we aim for.

Thanks for your valuable insights.

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 15/08/2023
Sergey
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team.

Pros:

easy-to-use and simple interface
flexible test system and automation
good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect)
Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place
mobile app

What could be improved:
poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market.
It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype
add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text
expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it)

We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!

Pros

easy-to-use and simple interface
flexible test system and automation