Awardco Reviews

About Awardco

Awardco boosts productivity, reduces spend, and builds culture through value-driven recognition and rewards. It’s the only employee recognition and total rewards platform to be a featured partner with Amazon Business. Awardco...

Browse Awardco Reviews

4,561 of 4,561 reviews
Lisa
Lisa

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

AwardCo. is exactly what we needed and more!

I initially started looking for a new partner after hitting wall after wall where we were. We wanted to connect our swag store on Spotify to our loyalty platform so our sales reps could use their loyalty currency to purchase merch and AwardCo. made it happen when seemingly no one else could! They also helped to modernize our program, our reps love the ability to shout each other out on the Feed!

Pros

Working with AwardCo has been incredible for Day 1. I sourced them out after running into issue after issue with our previous loyalty platform provider and it has been the best decision! They helped us break through walls in our program we had been up against for years!

Cons

I know it's a good process to specialize in sales, onboarding and then Account Management, but it's never a simple transition between company contacts. That being said, we often get sold on a product only to discover the follow through isn't there. That's not the case with AwardCo., every contact we've worked with there has been incredible!

Rachelle
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

Never ordered stuff online before I started getting Awardco. Now I love it!!

Terrific! I would highly recommend Awardco to anyone.

Pros

Convenience ! Awardco makes shopping so easy !

Cons

I can't think of any negatives about Awardco . I have enjoyed it with out any negatives.

Dipesh
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

PD Supervisor

Good

Pros

this Product easy to use and understand easy

Cons

need good customer service and quick response needed

Top Awardco Alternatives

Alex
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 16/04/2024

New to me, and I love it!

I think my company failed to introduce and educate me on Awardco, or I somehow totally missed it with onboarding. I suddenly started receiving recognitions, looked into it, stumbled upon the Awardco site/tool, and it seemed clear enough. I felt uncomfortable for a while about how exactly the points and ultimately $ were funded. I still don't know, but I've just been going with it. At some point, I finally became curious about how to redeem. It seemed intuitive enough, and almost "too good to be true" that 1 point = 1$. That's very generous of BPM! I didn't spend much time looking at the options to redeem, because the items in the catalog didn't catch my attention or interest me much. I was super happy to see that I could redeem into a credit card! So, I became an even bigger fan! I love the interaction with coworkers, feeling appreciated, validated, and the fun friendly element of it.

Pros

Awardco's interface and feature suite is very nice. It's complex enough to be useful but not too cluttered etc. I really appreciate that email notifications are sent out to clue you in about being recognized or prompting you to recognize points before they expire.

Cons

I really can't think of anything negative about Awardco, and I'm kind of a critical user who is frustrated by many apps, websites, interfaces etc. Awardco has been awesome.

Chi
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 23/04/2024

Assistant Pit Manager

The program is very user friendly and my dealers really like it.

Pros

Ease of recognition and redemption. Very user friendly.

Cons

I have not encounter anything yet. very user friendly.

Donald
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

great system

i love it couldnt be better system for employees

Pros

the gifts that you recieve are awsome love it

Cons

there is nothing least that i like about it

Emily

Reviewed on 23/04/2024

Great System

Pros

Easy to use and redeem points. Lots of options

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like. Everything has been great.

Jammee

Awardco works for you

My experience has been positive and easy from the git go. I am very happy.

Pros

I like the ease of use. With most award systems, maneuvering seems to on the difficult side, but not with Awardco.

Cons

At this time I cannot say that there is anything I have come across that I don't like.

Jeremy

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

A welcome reward for a job well done.

Pros

I love that I can purchase little what nots from amazon that aren't essential but surely fun to have and its like the company bought them for me

Cons

the selection is slightly limited from what amazon offers but that is defiantly ok

Tyler

Reviewed on 27/04/2024

This service works!

Good for everything I have needed thus far.

Pros

I liked receiving points for my time at this job, and utilized them to buy something I wanted, not really needed.

Cons

Excessive validation to utilize the service.

Kelsey
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

Detailed customization with an excellent support team!

So far, the greatest issue that we've solved with Awardco is the timeliness of recognition. We can go in and recognize one another in real time. This has also opened up some transparency on what different teams are doing.

Pros

What we like most about Awardco, is how easy it is to use. Even if people are not skilled with technology or are not familiar with social media, it's really quick and simple to guide them on how to recognize.

Cons

I wish there was an app, many users have expressed a wish for that.

Bonusly

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

I really enjoyed my experience with Awardco. Everyone I spoke with was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the entire process. I liked the level of customization that the program allowed, as well as the level of service during set up, implementation, and post implementation. Every single Awardco employee that I have interacted with has been truly delightful. It has been the best experience.
Susan
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

Hannah

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Solid Product

Overall, this system meets our needs & helps employees feel recognized by others.

Pros

The software is easy to use for both employees & managers. I love that people can feed off of recognition provided (similar to social media). We went live 12/1, and the system is already heavily utilized by our employees.

Cons

There are certain customizations which can't currently be done. Additionally, if you don't have enough points, you can't cash in on products. I wish that you could use your personal credit card to pay for the "extra".

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 10/02/2023

Awardco review

Overall, I really appreciate the support that I get. My CSM would always get back to me and explain things further, if I needed.I feel that it is easy to use and things are not complicated to do. Steps for each process aren't too difficult.

Pros

Our company chose Awardco because of it's ease of use and the option of shopping directly on Amazon. Gift cards are great choices, but sometimes people will not use them, so allowing shopping and having it shipped to your house was a great choice. Giving a recognition is a few easy steps and we wanted something that was easy for all our employees to be able to do.

Cons

When we were in the transition phase of setting this up, there was an organized project management tool used, which we never used before. We had some hiccups with it, but then we received guidance and it went smoother.I will say that we had been handed over to some different people over time, which I understand that people change positions, but some of the communication differed. Sometimes finding the info you may need, such as a certain report, can be a little challenging.

Steve
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Jennie

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

I love Awardco

I absolutely love Awardco. 10/10

Pros

That is is so easy to use and promote throughout the company.

Cons

There really isnt anything I don't like.

Amazon S3

Amazon S3
Amanda
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Carlee
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 07/03/2022

Great incentive award system

I haven't been directly involved with implementing Awardco, but ever since we switched I have heard nothing but good things from employees and managers alike. It is SO much easier and faster than our old system/procedure for awarding and recognizing employees.

Pros

I love how easy it is to cash in on your awards. I love how it is fast... If my manager rewards me with points they are available immediately. I also love that most points don't expire... it's fun to see them build up.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to access it outside of work... usually I don't have time to cash in at work so I just opt for a giftcard and browse later.

Christina

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

We Love Awardco

Pros

We love the ease of using Awardco! The customer service and representatives that they have working for Awardco are stellar, they are always making recommendations to us on how we can better reward our teams. We use Awardco for a multitude of things from recognizing anniversaries, recognition programs, employee referral programs, and so much more!

Cons

As we grow with more and more people our bills get higher with the usage of employee engagement and spending! It pays to recognize, literally!

Pamela
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

Great way to thank associates.

I think it is an amazing tool and makes a huge difference in thanking someone. That goes a very long way!!!

Pros

Easy to use and well organized. When you have a tool that makes it easy to recognize someone, it is more likely to be used.

Cons

1- You are unable to delete a submission if needed. 2- Only management team is allowed to submit $$ AwardCo. This does not send a very good message. Support teams deal with so many different departments/people and are at the front line. Not allowing them to submit $$ to another team player means AwardCo is only being used 50% of the benefit it offers.--->Suggestion, add an option to enable someone to delete something that was submitted by mistake (it happens). I think this would be a good benefit for the administrators. Right now, I have to contact HR and they contact you. Empower the administrators a tad more.

juan
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

Awardco the awardcos to ………

The problem solved with awardco would have to be without a doubt the need to give immediate recognition for daily tasks that a basic thank you won’t suffice. And waiting for a small bonus on your paycheck won’t be worth it either.

Pros

The best part of awardco is the sense of accomplishment you can derive from the receiving of points. As well as the feeling of creating that feeling for others wether you are a team member nominating another or a supervisor recognizing a team member.

Cons

As of yet there have been no cons unless maybe the seamless interface with a companies account management software. Although that is mostly the operator error type of thing.

Heather

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Love Awardco!

I haven't experienced anything negative with Awardco. The products are nice, the shipping is fast, the shopping is easy. The only thing I've noticed is if you considered a point per dollar, sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than they would if you just ordered straight from the source.

Pros

I love receiving my points through here, bc i save the points and feel like it's a savings account that i can use to spend on fun things i wouldn't normally buy. The shipping is really fast and it's super easy to order.

Cons

Nothing really, but if i had to choose, it would be sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than normally buying off Amazon or the store.

Donna
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 20/07/2023

Awardco is the best !!! and I love it!!!

But, overall, I think it is the best thing I ever had, I was able to get a lot of things with my points, because some of the merchandise points was low, so that enable me to get more stuff with my points.Thanks

Pros

The merchandise was inexpensive and it took no time to be delivered

Cons

Some of the merchandise on Amazon wasn't available, on awardco, and if it was , they didn't give the opportunity to choose the size you wanted, if you were ordering clothing.

katherine

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Awardco Review

I truly enjoyed the awardco points

Pros

Having the ability to click on the website from the work website and make a quick purchase

Cons

did not offer everything/for example I could not find some items when I scroll thru Amazon and also there was hardly any price differences

Hotel Effectiveness

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

It was offered through the employment
Marina

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.