Evernote Teams Reviews

About Evernote Teams

Evernote is a web-based project management tool that offers project collaboration, scheduling and task management functionalities within a suite. This solution is designed to cater to businesses of all sizes. Evernote allows...

4.2

Browse Evernote Teams Reviews

8,214 of 8,214 reviews
Biniam
Biniam
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 31/03/2024

simplicity of Evernote

Pros

Consistent synchronizing across gadgets, guaranteeing access to notes whenever,
Quick and precise quest usefulness for all notes, including filtered records
Easy-to-use connection with straightforwardness of purpose.

Cons

Moderately costly evaluation, particularly compared with contenders.
The free adaptation misses the mark on highlights, making it less engaging.
A few clients report hazy documentation and inconsistent computer-based intelligence highlights.

Donald
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Evernote for the WIN!

Pros

Evernote is by far the best mobile, multi platform note/task listing software out there. It has added so many features throughout the years and keeps getting better!

Cons

The free version advertises to you quite often to get you to convert to get the paid version, without telling you the benefits of the paid version over free.

Maria
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 07/03/2024

excellent for PhD students

Pros

Evernote helps me organize my research topics for my dissertation!

Cons

I can’t think of anything! Sometimes I wish I had more options to create more tabs for each of my topics but that’s it!

Top Evernote Teams Alternatives

Patrick
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

the best note app to used in workplace

i was once recommend by a coleaue to use te app to save down some note, i downloaded and used it, and since then ive been usin te app everyday

Pros

save and reliable app, is very convinient especially in a work place

Cons

i like all te fuctionalities, tere is really notin to complain, unless the app was in my favority color

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Evernote has great UI and features

Great product I just wish more people would use it instead of Microsoft teams.

Pros

Evernote has a great visual user interface with commands easy to find and useful as well.

Cons

Not everyone has the software so it’s hard to connect for this reason.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Evernote is Old is Gold Notepad

It's tooo good experience with Evernote using from past 10 years

Pros

It's easy to use & easy to remember tast with multitask

Cons

It's multitasking easy handling & good to remember things

Jomon
Jomon
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 17/02/2024

Organize projects easily.

Pros

Helps to individual and teams to achieve goals

Cons

Free version does not work on offline. Can only sync between two devices.

Saso
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Fast online note taking

Pros

Notebooks and ease of use. Switching between them

Cons

Takes a lot of user screens. Sometimes templates are not motivational

Eddie
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Evernote is useful, but has its flaws

Pros

I enjoy the interface and options with Evernote for note taking, but additional features cost money.

Cons

It is not that valuable of an integrated, multi-device platform when I have OneNote that has more usefulness in a MS 365 driven world.

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Convenient at busy hours

Pros

Work goes so smoothly since it's simple to take notes while discussing the project in a meeting.

Cons

The monthly limit for a free account & You cannot view notes when you are surfing offline.

Lauren
Lauren
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Ever Noted For The Masses

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Pros

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

Cons

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Zoho Notebook

Reasons for Switching to Evernote Teams

I manage the decisions for the software we use, so I've tested each of the notetaking solutions we suggested. And by far, EverNote Business had the best results and research. It provided the most freedom in the layout and the cleanest approach to what each user would see.
Alhassan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

Pros

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

Cons

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

Notejoy

Reasons for Choosing Evernote Teams

Evernote provided a more integrated family of auxiliary features and functions.

Microsoft Whiteboard

The reviews I read favored Evernote over the others
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

The best option on the market to note taking and managing

I used microsoft OneNote, but I found it too large to only take notes. I used simple word processors, but it takes too much space. I used apps like gmail (the google keep) and similar, but when it get too many notes it end up too loose. I used many available softwares in the market, not only specific note taking apps, I almos got back using my old fisic nootebook, and in those experimentations I ended up using evernote for I feel like the developers knows exactely what a note taking software needs.

Pros

Simplicity; Speed; Interoperability between systems; Version history; Recycle Bin

Cons

Occasionally, for reasons of poor internet connection and other issues related to integration between systems, one or another note ends up being duplicated, which takes time to understand what happened and eliminate duplication, but it is common. when using a lot of environments with multiple installations.

Microsoft OneNote, Notepad++ and Google Keep

Reasons for Choosing Evernote Teams

Once my laptop broke and when I retrieve the backup the onenote files was corrupted for it uses an encryption algorithm. This makes me lose about five years of note taking of my life. Not an experience I like to remember.

Microsoft OneNote

Diane
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

Very good!

I actually really like Evernote teams. It feels very modern and expensive, but it should for the price!
It's easy to share notes but I rarely need to anyway, everyone at work can access them.
Transitioning was easy. I don't know what we would do without it now.

Pros

I like the project and task lists that everyone has access to. If I need to work with someone on a case I don't have to worry if they've done their part.
I can make a to do list and keep track of it.
The way the notes are displayed is nice. I can find any one in a few seconds. Images can be searched, definitely a plus!
If I need to finish something at home I sync and continue working with my phone or home desktop.
Evernote teams helps improve the way you take notes too.

Cons

The project and task manager needs to be changed a little. No kanban board...
Price wise it's just not realistic for everyone. We write every single day, most of the day so it's okay for us.

Notion

Reasons for Choosing Evernote Teams

Joplin- Evernote teams is software that everyone can use together. It was difficult to try and collaborate with everyone using something different. Microsoft teams- expensive and not everyone wanted to use it.

Microsoft Teams
Andualem
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

Evernote Team Software: Our Honest Review and Experience

I have been using Evernote for approximately two years to manage a variety of tasks, including taking notes as a researcher. It has provided me with an efficient way to organize my work before and during projects, and has proven to be especially useful for task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. Compared to other options, I have found Evernote to be a simple and effective solution.

Pros

Evernote is a comprehensive team collaboration software that offers a range of features to help teams work together effectively. These features include tools for real-time collaboration, task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. With Evernote, teams can share notes and tasks, create to-do lists, assign tasks, track progress, capture and organize ideas, and communicate with each other in real-time, all in one central location.

Cons

Although Evernote is a well-liked team collaboration tool, it is not without faults. It has limitations in functionality, integration with other tools, or user interface.

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

Manage all critical tasks

Pros

Organize folders and Notes.Notes are always at your fingertips.Keeping track of meetings to work in groups and collaborate.Can access notes both from the phone and the computer

Cons

Premium plan is expensive.Free account has limitation. basic plan supports sync between two devices and does not support offline mode

Microsoft Outlook and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Evernote Teams

Because can add more Notes and manage multiple projects, set alerts

Microsoft Outlook

Already used Evernote basic
Janosch
Janosch
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 23/11/2018

The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use

I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

Pros

I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Cons

Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

Javier
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 04/04/2019

More than just a note taking an it's so much more

Pros

Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you.

If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?

If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

Cons

I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right.

You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

Emeka
Emeka

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around.

An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it.

Evernote had been awesome!

Pros

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products.

With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include:

1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually.

2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy.

3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together.

4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app.

5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁?

6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time.

7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

Cons

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include:

1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨.

2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind.

Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Ryan
Ryan

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house...

The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Pros

While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Cons

It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

Rosalina
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Boost Your Team's Productivity with Evernote Team

In general, Evernote Group is a very much respected device that can be an extraordinary resource for groups hoping to smooth out their work processes and further develop coordinated effort. While there are a few likely disadvantages, especially around cost and undertaking the executives capacities, numerous clients view Evernote Group as an important expansion to their tool stash. In the event that you are searching for a strong note-taking and joint effort device for your group, Evernote Group is certainly worth considering.

Pros

Hearty note-taking elements: Evernote Group offers strong note-taking highlights that empower groups to take and coordinate notes in different configurations, including text, sound, and pictures.Cooperation highlights: Evernote Group permits colleagues to team up on notes continuously, making it simple to share thoughts and work together on projects.Incorporation with different instruments: Evernote Group coordinates with a great many different devices, including Slack, Gmail, and Google Drive, making it more straightforward to smooth out your work processes.Simple to utilize: Evernote Group has an instinctive and easy to use interface, making it simple to learn and use for colleagues of all ability levels.

Cons

Cost: Evernote Group can be costly, especially for bigger groups or those that require progressed highlights.Restricted project the executives capacities: While Evernote Group offers a significant scope taking and cooperation highlights, it may not be the best instrument for overseeing complex tasks.Expectation to learn and adapt: A colleagues might view the progress to Evernote Group as trying, especially in the event that they are not used to utilizing note-taking programming or teaming up on computerized stages.Security worries: Likewise with any cloud-based instrument, there might be security worries around putting away touchy data in Evernote Group, especially assuming your group is working with classified information.

Bipin

Reviewed on 25/03/2023

Overall great, I love that they are always making changes to make the software even better.

Overall, Evernote is a powerful note-taking app that offers a variety of organizational features, multi-platform support, and collaboration tools. However, its pricing model and limited formatting and editing options may not be suitable for all users, and some may have concerns about data privacy and synchronization issues.

Pros

Organizational features: Evernote offers a variety of organizational features such as tags, notebooks, and search, which help users to quickly find and manage their notes.Multi-platform support: Evernote is available on a variety of platforms, including desktop, mobile, and web, allowing users to access their notes from anywhere.Collaboration: Evernote allows users to share notes and collaborate with others, making it a useful tool for teams or groups.Scanning and OCR: Evernote can scan and save documents, business cards, and receipts, and can even perform optical character recognition (OCR) to make the text searchable.Note templates: Evernote offers pre-made templates for different types of notes, such as meeting minutes or project plans, which can help users to get started quickly.

Cons

Pricing: While Evernote offers a free version, many features are limited, and users need to pay for premium features, which can be costly for heavy users.Limited formatting: Evernote's formatting options are limited compared to other note-taking apps, which may be a drawback for users who prefer rich text formatting.Limited editing options: Evernote does not offer advanced editing options for images or videos, which may not be suitable for users who work with multimedia.Limited file compatibility: Evernote does not support all file types, and users may need to convert files to use them in the app.Synchronization issues: Some users have reported synchronization issues between different devices, which can cause notes to be out of date or missing.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Top of the line

Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

Pros

I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Cons

Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

Sanchit
Sanchit

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

A good UI goes a long way!

After a few years of working with Evernote I would not dream of using another note taking software, unless forced to do so for consistency. It is feature-rich, and continuously getting better. I have not experienced a single bug in the time I've been using it.

Pros

There are many positive things to say about the product, but the one area it absolutely blows the competition out of the water is aesthetics and intuitiveness. There are of course a ton of features but they would mean nothing if they were a pain to use. A good, pleasing UI goes much farther than people realize in making consumers keep coming back to the product.

The Home tab is skillfully laid out with your most recent notes easily accessible, along with a scratch pad that can conveniently be converted to a note if needed, or lost to the ether if not. I used to start a bunch of frivolous notes and clean them by the hundreds every few months, the scratch pad, while a simple addition, removed the need for that. Love the ability to customize your home page.

Another area Evernote really shines in is extensions. The chrome web clipper is an absolutely essential tool for me, since I don't usually want to bookmark the page but also make my own changes to it. The clipper makes this task seamless. It even lets you simplify the page, which comes in handy more often than not. Needless to say, the extension is as aesthetic as the product. It is possible to create IFTTT applets with Evernote, my personal favorite is creating an evernote note by dictating it to the google assistant.

The ability to organize notes in notebooks is great but I end up dumping them together and searching for the note I want, the universal search is fantastic.

Cons

It is somewhat easy to create a note in the wrong notebook, since it picks the notebook you last created your note in. This was the main reason I stopped using notebooks.

Google docs is not as aesthetically pleasing but offers more for free. e.g. unlimited devices

Miguel

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Note taking does not get better than this

Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Pros

Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Cons

Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.