About Sage 100cloud

Sage 100cloud is a market-leading cloud-connected ERP platform for medium-sized manufacturers, distributors, and professional service businesses. Financials, budgeting and planning, inventory, supply chain, production management,...

Browse Sage 100cloud Reviews

Steve B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 24/04/2015

Best Accounting Software on the Market for the Price!

Pros

Sage 100 is very user-friendly, is easily and quickly learned, and is very robust. Add-on modules allow it to expand with your business.

Cons

The only downsides are the same with every piece of software on the market - yearly updates makes it a bit pricey to ensure you're on the latest version, and support is (mostly) provided by 3rd-party value-added consultants.

Mantas V.

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Moved from sage 50 to sage 100

Pros

Offers more functions than sage 50, can make your own reports

Cons

It is quite pricey, got stuck with MTD functions but was sorted after all

Jessica W.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Specific software for larger companies needing to track lots of aspects

Honestly I don't know what the differences between regular sage and sage 100 cloud are. ?

Pros

I like being able to make adjustments on the fly for example when I need to quickly create new vendors or new customer accounts. I like the alias function within the inventory module.
The integration seemed a little rough because there seemed to be a few kinks in the system that required outside help before things smoothed out.

Cons

Training in Sage is difficult for myself as a newby 5+ years ago and then training new employees over the years, there is soooo much going on and soooo many little tricks and things that make the program feel overwhelming at first (well, honestly I think there is soooo much more to Sage than I'll ever know). As you get used to it I find it fairly user friendly but initially it was a but intimidating.

Dave S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 06/10/2018

Solid financial program.

I have used for many years and the program is very solid and a consistent look and feel to the program.

Pros

Reliable software. He used for many year's

Cons

Would like to migrate to cloud and easier custom report creation

Elena M.

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Sage Survey

Pros

New to the software, I found it very easy to navigate and figure out how to get around it on my own.

Cons

A lot of repetition to get an invoice entered and updated.

Isabel H.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Love with some hiccups

It's pretty good

Pros

It's really easy to use and navigate through

Cons

There are some issues after an update we had that have not been resolved and we kind of just "manage"

Donna S.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Sage is keeping up with the Times.

I am looking forward to using it more.

Pros

I like the fact that the software is very robust. We are only touching the surface with it's capabilities. You can easily find answers in the community online. Our software partner is very knowledgeable.

Cons

Some customization or troubleshooting requires our software partner and it can get very expensive.

Mark C.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Excellent for small business

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Easy to retrieve past info for analysis purposes. Helps with day to day accounting and budgeting.

Cons

Perhaps a nicer layout but this is not a deal breaker. Also more GUI functions to be able to let other non-accounting staff use it.

Lisa P.

Easy to customize

Pros

The ability to export the GL detail into Microsoft Excel, so I can customize to the way I need to report for our 19 cost centers.

Cons

Would like if I had the ability to create my cost centers directly in Sage, instead of exporting monthly to Excel

Teresa W.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Honest

I’ve been irritated with the ability to understand why something that should be easy to do has been made hard.

Pros

The ability to have all 3 locations in one company but with sub accounts.

Cons

It is difficult to do certain things in accounts payable and accounts receivable.

Steve R.
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

You can customize Sage to fit your needs

We have customized Inventory modules to add information in order to help with business reporting.

Pros

That it is customizable. I had our reseller (DSD) add features that helped our business reporting.

Cons

International business address took a long time to get updated and I was happy the Sage finally fixed this.

Ryan O.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Data in one place

Pros

We have gone from multiple spreadsheets running our business to reporting and data base queries that make the data more reliable, real time, and accessible.

Cons

We currently using the 2016 version and the Work Order module not being as user friendly as other modules has been unfortunate. We are excited about the 2019 release!

Andrea K.

Longtime Sage 100cloud user

So far our experience with Sage 100cloud has mostly been a positive one.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. There are so many features, everything we have ever wanted to perform in Sage has usually happened.

Cons

Cost and that some features require the purchase of another module.

Susanna M.

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

A complete software to run your business

From the implementation (Sage 50 to 100) to the ongoing support, customer service has been great, easy to contact and knowledgeable.

Pros

I like the fact that all module related to the different operations of the company are connected to another.

Cons

The HR aspect of payroll can be improved. This is not an HR software by any means but some more functionalities could be introduced upgraded.

Judi G.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Easy to learn

Now that I have added another role to my resume here - I am finding how this all works together. I only had the accounting piece before. Now I see how my entries in PO will effect what happens when I invoice vendors and when I (occasionally) do the sales orders - I see how that effects the purchasing/invoicing Customers.

Pros

I came from another company where we used Visual Mfg. Coming here and learning a completely new program made me nervous but, my fears were not warranted. It was very similar which helped me to be able to pick it up quickly.

Cons

I have no complaints. Maybe after I use it for more than a couple of years I will.

Brittany S.

Reviewed on 03/10/2017

Small businesses with inventoy

Pros

Sage 100 is an awesome way to manage receivables, payables, payroll and inventory management. The customization modules help set up the software to fit your specific needs. I love the paperless office capabilities and the fact that I can pull up my reports within seconds.

Cons

My biggest issue is that it is not the most user friendly, in comparison to other similar software, I used in the past. It does take some time to become familiar with the products and the constant updating.

Grace S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Sage 100

Over all we are very happy with the software and support received.

Pros

We use Sage100 for AR, AP, invoicing, inventory and month end reporting. The software is rather easy to use and can be customize for your business needs.It is very easy to train someone to use SAGE 100. Another feature I like is that I can pull reports out into excel. Also the support given from the SAGE staff is high quality.
Good software and support overall.

Cons

The only con to this software is, it is slow at times.

Denise H.

Why I like Sage

Pros

I like how easy it is to get the information that I need when I need it. Reports are easy to read and understand. It is very easy to maneuver around.

Cons

Before we upgraded to a newer version I liked the way my reports printed off. Some of the reports went to landscape and some stayed portrait. With it doing that some of my reports are more pages.

Joleen T.

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

2020 Review of Sage 100 Cloud

Overall we are very pleased with Sage 100 cloud. Our IT consultant finds it easy to help us trouble shooting if needed, and customer service has been very helpful. We have also found it easy to adapt to our company needs. The upgrade to Sage 100cloud was seamless.

Pros

The product is user friendly, the pull down windows are very helpful for new employees. New employees were easily trained to use the product.

Cons

It would be a great enhancement if all reports would not close after print/print preview.

Our checks are not standard laser printer checks, and it was a little challenging to set up to print correctly. Smart printers would not allow the adjustments. Final fix was to purchase an inexpensive printer.

Brett J.

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

10+ Years of Sage in a mid-size manufacturing / distro environment

Sage has worked well for us for almost 10 years however as the company grows we find that we are "outgrowing" Sage and it can't keep up with our workload.

Pros

Sage is old and the core functionality is solid. It "just works" for most smaller companies

Cons

Sage really isn't intended for large / complicated environments. Once you've gone above 50 simultaneous users and add third party integrations for taxing, credit cards, warehouse management, etc... you'll notice lag in the system regardless of the hardware resources assigned to it.

Jordan N.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 08/08/2020

The Toyota Corolla. Not fancy, but efficient and reliable.

Efficient. It works. Lots of features. Reliable.

Pros

It's reliable and it's a great way to organize data. I like that I can pull data into Excel with a Microsoft Query and have multiple tables to get information from, such as invoice history, purchase order, sales order, and item information.

Cons

It's ancient looking. The aesthetics of the software in Classic View is not modern at all. However, it gets the job done and it's very efficient.

Yanet F.

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Sage 100cloud from a non-profit user

It has met all of our AP and AR needs.

Pros

All the modules are located on the left side of the home screen. It may not seem like a big component; however, when you're wanting to go in and out-things it's a game changer. Some days, I have up to ten different windows in which I'm cross referencing. I can reconcile while looking at my AR and AP. Making entries and printing checks is a breeze. The steps are easy to follow and the tutorials are simple.

Cons

Be sure to double check modules when updating software. We updated and quickly realized some modules hadn't carried over correctly. It was taken care of fast but could've caused problems down the road. It would be nice to have a checklist of when everything is being updated to see when changes did/didn't occur.

Rhonda S.
  • Industry: Printing

I don't have cloud just Sage 100

I don't have Sage 100 cloud?

Pros

The support people were excellent to work with and made our transition in 2012 as easy as a new installation could ever get. I also like that all the areas are similar, so if you know Order Entry you can translate that knowledge to say Purchasing.

Cons

When i go to create custom reports there are databases with the last three letters WRK. It would be great to have access to those databases; i realize they are a combination of existing databases but they have everything i usually need for a custom report.
The bug in the current software update where you can't close the ship-to-address box in the right corner is annoying.

James S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Great software for a small growing business

There have been some nice improvements in the 18 years we have been using Sage 100/MAS90. It is not cheap, but gets the job done. They must continue to use customer feedback to make the right improvements to the software and not change features users heavily rely on.

Pros

Customer service has been great. They do everything they can to help resolve issues. Sage’s scalability has allowed the software to grow along with our needs. 3rd Party software works best if has partnered with Sage to get updates that allow for testing prior to a new update being released.

Cons

It seems that along with some enhancements you get when upgrading, you may lose some functionality such as when printing travelers that now require more steps to complete. Custom reports and integrations can be costly because a Sage reseller is needed for support.

Jim S.

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

Sage 100 Review

We migrated from QuickBooks Enterprise to Sage 100 in 2015. We have had no regrets on this migration and believe we have much better control of our inventory which drives our financial results.

Pros

Sage 100 has all of the features that our small business needs. We require inventory management with bills of materials and work orders. Sage does an excellent job handling this.

Cons

It is not a case of dislike but more of under optimized. The general ledger system is not fully developed for drill down capability. All of the information is in a relational database but accessing inquiring type information is more cumbersome than it needs to be. We have written Crystal reports to accommodate this need.